Politics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

The brunette nodded, pushing her plate to one side. The prawns had been delicious. If you ignored the sight of a teetotaller gradually descending into a happy drunken state, not much else was. She glanced at Sally as the redhead topped up his glass again. The petite woman grinned openly at her now.

"We're good company though, aren't we?" he slurred, with a happy smile.

"Brilliant company, Thomas," she said with a smile. He seemed a pretty straight guy and she liked that. But his drunken words only confirmed that travelling to Glasgow hadn't been such a good idea after all.

"And we're back in the race now," he added, his unsteady hand picking up another piece of crusty bread but not quite managing to dip it into the oil. He raised a wavering finger and aimed it roughly in her direction. "Mark my words," he garbled. "Every second counts!"

Sally met Katie's, sharing an amused grin at Thomas's state. Then her face turned serious. "From the poll results fed through before we came down to dinner, we're neck and neck with Labour again," she explained, waiting a few moments before continuing while their plates were removed. "That means the next two days are critical. But I'm afraid they're packed full, too."

Katie nodded, her face betraying her disappointment. "I should have stayed out of the way..."

Sally patted her hand. "Well, it seems to me that having people around him who care will make him more relaxed. He'll perform better. I'm sure you being here will be a big help to him."

The psychiatrist's face changed into a reluctant smile. How could Alistair go wrong with people as good as these around him? "That's a nice thing to say, Sally. Makes my stay here seem more worthwhile. I guess I'll just have to be patient and let Alistair get on with things." She thought for a second. "Besides, it might be interesting enough watching the political machinations from close quarter's."

"Like watching paint dry," Sally said, laughing out loud. "But actually, these last couple of days will be fascinating. You'll find out more when Erika arrives—"

She suddenly stopped, realising that she'd maybe put her foot in it. Mentioning Alistair's ex to his new girlfriend—if that's what Katie was—wasn't the subtlest of moves. Especially with the woman feeling as melancholy as she appeared to be.

For a few seconds, the silence spilt the air.

"Yes... Erika," Katie slowly said, looking down at the tablecloth. "I gather she'll be joining us at breakfast tomorrow. "I'm looking forward to meeting her."

Sally kept her face straight. Looking forward to meeting her? That was one meeting she wanted to be in on. She sneaked a look at Thomas. Her fair-haired friend was smiling happily. Soon he'd be her lover.

***

After a soft kiss on the lips and a caressing hug, Erika led Becky through the house towards the hot tub. Despite her orgasm, she could feel her skin tingle in anticipation with each sensual step.

"I'm relaxing. Come and join me," she told her. It wasn't a question or an invitation—it was an instruction.Come and join me!

The Swede walked with an swinging, easy gait, feeling the excitement inside with the certain knowledge that those wonderfully deep brown eyes were fixed on her voluptuous body. Only the fluffy white towel protected her nudity. She ran a hand through her wet blonde hair, pulling it back across one freckled shoulder.

Reaching the Jacuzzi, she suddenly swung around. "Well? What do you think?"

With a flick of her wrist, she allowed the white towel to flop to the mosaic-tiled floor, leaving Becky wondering whether the Swede was referring to the hot tub or her body. Standing naked at the edge of the Jacuzzi, she raised both hands to her hair now, smoothing it back on her head.

Her eyes spoke to the Brazilian.Look at me. Devour me. Want me.Her hands slithered downwards to her breasts, cupping them, flicking across the high, dark nipples that pointed skywards.

Dancing to the strings of the expert puppeteer, Becky's eyes were dragged to the gravity defying swells, almost as if they were paying homage to the powerful, arrogant breasts. Erika allowed the woman to feast, holding herself momentarily in the relaxed pose of a model, one leg pushed forward in front of the other, arms dropping down to her sides. Slowly, calculatingly, she took three graceful steps backwards, immersing herself in the warm bubbling waters.

"Don't just stand there," she told her friend as she sat on the seat beneath the water. "Join me. And tell me all about your interviews."

Becky nodded, her pink tongue flicking across her lips at the thought of undressing under the sexy blonde's gaze. For some reason, she wanted to put on a show, repeat the sexy way that Erika had revealed her curvy body. Show the Swede that she, too, could be sexy.Wassexy! And had a body to match.

She took her time, knowing she was being studied. She turned to meet Erika's gaze, the Swede's expression curious, questioning. Woman always had an interest in each other's bodies, but in this case there was something more. She glanced away as an inexplicable embarrassment gripped her, but then her eyes returned, drawn back to Erin's sultry gaze by some invisible magnetism.

With a sigh of anticipation, her fingers slid to her large belt, playing with the buckle, pulling gently, unfastening and then allowing it slide down her legs and, with a clunky clang, drop onto the mosaic-tiled floor.

Unfastening the top button of her jeans, she rested a slim hand on the round, white table for balance. Slowly, sensuously she tugged them down her long, slender legs, revealing her hardened buttocks encased in a wispy cream thong.

Erica's hypnotic gaze seemed captivated.

With her hands shaking, she took the hem of her white tee shirt and yanked the garment above her head in one swift movement. Her tanned swells bounced free, springing up and down across her chest until they settled. The sexiness of the moment, and the rush of cool air around her newly exposed swells, brought an instant hardness to her dark nipples.

Tit for tat, Becky thought. You showed me yours, now I'm showing you mine!

She allowed their gazes to intermingle before slipping her thumbs into the waistband of her cream thong. With what seemed like an appropriate sexy flourish, she shimmied out of the material, wiggling her ass as she kicked the skimpy garment away.Well? What do you think?her mind asked the blonde.

Slowly, she edged into the water, sliding next to Erika in the bubbling foam. It struck her that neither had spoken for some time. Waves of sensuality were radiating through her body, creeping under her skin, reinvigorating her nerve endings. Even in her foggy brain, she could see that Erika seemed to fully understand the way she was feeling. Her body trembled at the thought.

"Your interview with theLondon Standard?" Erika eventually said, breaking the silence. Let's get on straightforward ground first. Then we can test the water. Her glossy lips curled into a large smile. "How did it go?"

Becky felt her blood quicken. Yes, the interview! Two interviews!! "Wonderfully well," she murmured. "Buteverything'sgone wonderfully well today, Erika. The opening was fantastic. I watched the TV broadcast and Deborah put a great piece together for us. And then, after theLondon Standardinterview, theMetrocalled and I did a piece for them, too! They'll appear in the morning."

"On the way to fame and fortune," Erika chuckled, reinforcing the comment with a sexy arch of her eyebrows.

"Maybe," Becky laughed, caught up in the moment. Life was wonderful. So was Erika. The Jacuzzi felt glorious, sending pinpricks of warmth across her tawny skin. The world was turning in her favour, promising so much, and in truth it was all down to this sexy blonde woman's influence.

"I love you for what you've done, Erika," she mumbled, feeling embarrassed at the words but wanting to say them all the same. Her nipples hardened even further. She felt light headed. It was difficult to resist the overwhelming urge to show the blonde just how grateful she was. For a few seconds, she closed her eyes, trying to steady the flow of emotion that ran from her brain to her sex.

"I love you, too, honey," came the husky Scandinavian accent in her ear.

Rebecca's eyes shot open. Erika's face... mouth... lips... were inches from hers. Their noses touched, nuzzling before their lips met.

Becky reached back to hold onto the edge of the Jacuzzi, fearing she'd be swept away into its depths otherwise. Their kiss started lazily, as if they had all the time in the world. It was tentative at first, as Erika allowed the Brazilian to make the running. When Becky grew bolder, she responded in kind. It turned from hesitant to tender to passionate before their mouths paused for breath.

The Brazilian beauty stifled a moan of pleasure as the wetness flooded her thighs. She opened her legs, allowing Erika to move her body between them.

Her total acquiescence was even more than Erika expected. Just a kiss, she'd planned, but it was so difficult to constrain herself in that way. Particularly with the raven-haired beauty all but offering herself. Beneath the water the Swede's hands returned to the wonderful breasts, seeking and finding the rock hard nipples. Gently but insistently, her thumb and forefinger squeezed the erect buds between as her tongue traced along the contours of Becky's teeth.

The blonde varied the pace of the kiss—deep, passionate, then playful and teasing. Occasionally there was the clumsy touch of teeth as their lips locked hard. Her tongue reached deep into Becky's mouth as her hands mauled those voluptuous breasts. They were hers. Ripe to the touch.

The shrill ring of her doorbell interrupted the moment. It was the car sent to take Erika to the airport. Was it that time already? She didn't care. She wasn't going anywhere until she'd closed the deal.

"You'll come and see me as soon as I get back from Glasgow?" she asked the panting woman, cupping Becky's head in her hands.

The Brazilian beauty nodded. "Yes... yes, I want to..."

"Would you like something to remember me by while you're away?"

Becky's eyes narrowed as a surge of arousal flooded through her curvy body. Erika's hands were stroking her thighs. They both understood her meaning. She thought back to Pixie and nodded. She needed that feeling again...

The blonde dipped her head to suck in Becky's right nipple. The young beauty hissed as the wet sensation around her nipple spread through her. Erika's right hand curled across her wet pussy under the water. The Swede's slender fingers tiptoed around her swollen clit.

When she stiffened two fingers and pushed them into Becky's oily pussy, the twenty-two year old gave a long, throaty groan. Erika just smiled, instantly pulling her fingers away and holding them up. They were glistening with the raven-haired beauty's juices.

Slowly, she brought them to her mouth, sucking them one at a time.

Becky's breath caught as she watched the amazingly sexy act. Erika kissed her again as she slid her hand back downwards. Eagerly, the Brazilian beauty widened her legs to accept the wonderful intruders. The Swede smiled through the kiss. This woman was going to be the perfect lover.

"Oh, shit!" Becky gasped into Erika's mouth, as the blonde increased the pressure on her clit. Her thumb was both soft and persistent. It was flicking, diving, fingering. Creating circles of fire, beneath the waves! A third finger joined the first two in her pussy. The blonde twisted her wrist.

Becky's body went stiff as the long digits drilled into her.

"Cum for Erika," the blonde whispered in her ear.

The Brazilian threw her head back, her long, dark hair sinking into the water. Her tits floated on the bubbles, her shoulders pushed back against the wall, her legs splayed wantonly open. She came harder and longer than even with Pixie. So fucking good. So fucking good...

"Just wait 'til I get back from Scotland," Erika whispered into Becky's cute ear. "Next time, it won't be just my fingers getting you off."

***

"What's happening?" Thomas asked, as Sally helped him lie down on his bed.

"Ssssh," she whispered, stroking his cheek. "You've had too much to drink."

"Too much...?"

"To drink," she confirmed. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine," he defiantly said, blinking his eyes. "Well, maybe a little fuzzy."

"Want me to help with the fuzziness?"

"Oh, yes," he grunted, taking a long sip from the glass of water she held for him.

"Okay," she murmured, grinning to herself. Was it date rape to fuck someone who was drunk? She didn't care. He wouldn't be drunk when she'd finished with him. "Here, drink some more."

He greedily slurped from the glass. Some water ran down his cheek and onto his shirt. Sally rubbed the wetness with her hand, standing up as she placed the glass onto the bedside table. When her hands dragged her multi coloured top over her head, Thomas looked as if he was going to panic. "What... what are you doing?" he asked, blinking his eyes as if to check they weren't deceiving him.

"What d'you think?" the redhead asked. "You said you wanted me to take the fuzziness away."

She posed for him, sexily cupping her naked tits. Her dark little nipples sat high on their peaks and were already erect. They grew long and hard out of her small areola. The way his mouth dropped open made her smile. His drunken state somehow added an extra dimension. He was hers to do with what she wanted. She intended to take advantage.

Her hands unfastened the short, wraparound skirt, sliding it down her legs. Standing in just her skimpy thong, she knew just how sexy she must look.

"You like?" she teasingly asked.

Thomas's eyes weren't too blurred to disguise his arousal. Bending forward, her hands went around his neck and pulled his head upwards from the pillow. He responded to the kiss. Nice and soft. With tongues.

"Feel better?" she asked as she pulled away. Her big eyes stared into his.

"Can't," he mumbled, shaking his head.

"Oh, I think you can," she told him, sliding her body upwards so that she lowered her left breast to his mouth. She got the reaction she wanted. Feeling a nipple invade his mouth, Thomas clamped down on it, sucking it inside and beginning to suckle, like a baby at his mother's breast.

"Oh, yesssss," she hissed, stroking the hairs along the back of his neck as she switched breasts and gave him the other. "Such a good boy!"

Her hand sought out the bulge in his blue denims as he suckled her—his mouth sucking, her hand stroking. Time to move to the next stage. Adjusting position, she pulled away from his pleasuring mouth and began to unfasten his belt, pulling it free from the hoops on his jeans before flicking open the top button and pulling down the zip.

"We have all night," Sally teased as she eased out his pride and joy and dropped her head. He was already fully erect.

She ran her slippery tongue across his round, purple head. She licked it as if licking ice cream from the top of a cone. It was only when he grunted that she sucked him inside. He might be inebriated, but he wasn't too drunk to know what she was doing. Or try to stop her.

He didn't.

She put on a show for him, her short, silken locks enthusiastically swaying as her mouth ran up and down his hard shaft. She knew how to suck good and make it look good.

His hips inadvertently rose a little from the bed.

She pulled away, giving him a playful grin. "So, is this as good as your Brazilian girlfriend," she mischievously asked.

The pained look on his face made her giggle. His fingers dropped to her hair, as if he was about to wrench her head away. When she dropped her mouth back over his crown, he paused. When she took him all the way inside, his grip turned into a caress, running through her soft, coppery hair.

Sally smiled to herself. Men were all the same when you got down to it!

She traced her expert tongue along his length, bathing it in saliva before taking him all the way back in her mouth. This time, she smoothly took him all the way down into her throat, her lips wrapped around the root. The hand on his balls felt them tighten and she pulled away immediately, taking his shaft in her hand and gripping it tightly.

She teasingly shook her head. "Makes you want to cum, does it? The thought of Sally's mouth doing things to you? Have you been thinking of this, Thomas? When we've been in the office? Thinking of what this would be like?"

She felt his cock twitch again and leant down to lick a drop of pre cum from the head.

"Oh, you bad boy," she teased again, allowing him to see her licking her lips. She was showing him a side of her he never knew existed and from the way his cock reacted, it was a side he liked.

She allowed him a few seconds to calm down, watching as his breathing returned to normal and the tightness in his balls relaxed before continuing the exquisite torture. She sucked him slowly, gently, running her lips up and down his throbbing member. It was like playing with dynamite.

He was close. She could feel it. And she loved that anticipation.

He grabbed hold of the sheets as he tried to hold back. Every time she felt him close, she eased off. She tried a different technique each time she returned. She sucked his balls. She corkscrewed her head. She tormented him once again with her throat muscles. The redhead took him to the edge and back five times until she knew he could stand no more.

Enough teasing. She needed pleasuring, too!

***

Katie admired herself in the long mirror again. The simple act of shaving... going bare... made such an amazing difference to the way she looked. And to the way she felt about herself. Her naked reflection was hot. So very, very hot.

Quite why she'd brought her vibrator with her, she really couldn't explain. It was a nonsense! With Alistair there, she wouldn't need anything else, would she? After all, he'd be fucking her all night long.

Except, she had brought it. And Alistair wasn't there. Nor had she heard from him since his pre dinner message. He might be busy, but not too busy to call her, surely? This wasn't what she'd expected. It reinforced her concerns!

She hated that!

The anticipation of sex throughout her journey from London, and the failure to deliver on that promise, had left her feeling extraordinarily horny. Sheshouldhave given herself relief immediately after her pre-dinner shave. That would have taken the edge off the way she was feeling. With him not being around to satisfy her, she had two options. Go out and find a stranger. Or use her favourite Magic Wand vibrator. It wasn't really a close call.

The vibrator was the safer option.

Her restlessness since returning to her suite confirmed that her need for sex was outweighing the danger of Alistair returning and her being caughtin the act. Still, by setting the lock on the suite door, she'd mitigate against being accidentally interrupted. By Alistair or anyone else.

Retrieving the Magic Wand from the 'secret' compartment in her overnight bag, she took it with her to the large bed. The anticipation had her moist.

The first touch almost sent her into orbit. No, not yet. Take your time, she told herself. At this rate, with Alistair still out of contact, she'd have all night. Running the Wand up her stomach to her sensitive tits, she slowly and sensuously circled it around each nipple. Her legs widened. A soft moan escaped her wet lips. Why tease herself like this when she needed release so badly?

Go for it, girl.

She ran the lovetoy down her body and across her clit. Fuck, that felt so very, very good. Let the vibrator do the work. That was the secret. Who needed an unreliable man when you had an obedient servant like this?

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers