Politics Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

There'd only been one possible outcome. She'd stepped on the unsuspecting woman and crushed her like a beetle under her heel. sand she'd had fun exploring that hot little body at the same time. The psychiatrist may have hated Alistair when she'd woken up the next morning. But she wouldn't easily be able to shake off the sexual high she would have experienced.

That would stay with her forever—together with a newly acquired taste for women. The psychiatrist would dabble again. Erika had no doubt about that. Perhaps she'd look her up at some stage? Now that would be fun!

She sighed and fluffed her way hair as she again stared at her reflection in the mirror. She looked hot! Alistair was such a stupid bastard! The fool could have had everything with her help. A couple of terms as Prime Minister would have been almost guaranteed. His inheritance would have been his—well, theirs. Together with all the hottest of sex he could possibly want.

Instead, she was about to ruin him. He had to pay his debt, too.

Benni would be distributing the incriminating photographs to all sections of the press later tonight. Alistair would have no option other than to resign in disgrace. His political career would be at an end. His inheritance would be lost. He'd regret the day that the thought of crossing her began to ferment in his mind.

Her phone rang. Damn, if that was Becky reporting she was running late, she'd scream. Her body was starting to ache in anticipation of the feast in store. Flicking it open, her eyes narrowed in surprise.

"Well, well, Alistair," she sexily murmured. "Now this is a surprise…"

***

"We did it," Thomas mumbled, an air of disbelief permeating his voice. He felt like he'd just crossed the finish line of a marathon he hadn't intended on running.

Sally nodded, the enormity of their achievement filling the air in the conference room. They hadn't been able to relax until now, working at feverish pace since returning from Scotland. They wanted to watch Alistair complete his television interviews on the plasma screen before joining the others for a victory party that would last the rest of the day. Alistair wouldn't be back for another hour, so the celebration hadn't officially begun, anyway.

"He's good, isn't he?" Sally murmured, crossing her hands over her chest as she leant against the conference room wall. Alistair would be back at headquarters within the hour and the celebration could then properly get underway.

"Always has been," Thomas responded, helping himself to some water from the plastic covered bottles beside him. "Want some?"

The diminutive staffer nodded and took a bottle from him. He helped himself to another.

"You know," he quietly said, standing next to her, "I'm knackered. But since the results were confirmed, Alistair seems to be invigorated. Look at him, he has them in the palm of his hand. I guess that's what confidence does for you."

The redhead laughed. "That's not Alistair."

"It's not?" he asked, with a puzzled frown.

"Hell no," she answered, taking a ladylike swig from the bottle. "That's the Prime Minister. I think there's quite a difference."

Thomas smiled. "How exactly?"

Sally widened her eyes at him. "Just think of how many interviews he's had to do on the back foot. With Mary O'Leary hanging around his neck like an albatross. Anything's a piece of cake after that."

"True," he agreed, swallowing half the bottle in one go. It would provide a nice platform for all the champagne to follow. "Those dark days seem a long time ago, don't you think?"

"A lifetime," the redhead agreed. "Remember how charismatic he was when you first met him? When he persuaded you to get on the bandwagon?" She nodded at the screen. "That's the man we're seeing again. Only this time, he has history on his side. There'll be no stopping him."

"You know what? You're right." He felt the cool water line the inside of his stomach. Thinking about that initial interview straightened his back. Thinking that he'd played an integral part of getting the man elected squared his shoulders. "You staying on?"

Alistair had offered them positions in his political regime. Until now, Thomas didn't know what his answer would was.

Sally nodded, laughing. "Of course! Quite a pay rise. Guess it pays to be in Government."

Thomas playfully nudged her in the side. "You deserve it, Sal. He couldn't have done it without you."

The petite woman slipped her arm around his waist. "You, too, Thomas. You too. Have you decided if you're accepting his offer?"

He nodded. "I have. And I'm staying." He'd planned on talking to Becky first, but he knew what he wanted. And if he'd learned anything from this whole experience, it was to not deny himself anymore. "I busted my ass to get him onto Number 10."

The redhead raised her brows as she regarded him, thinking that maybe it wasn't just Alistair who was a changed man. "You did. It was very impressive, Thomas."

He smiled at her, hearing the purr in her voice.

"I still need to work things out with Becky. The hours I've been working haven't been exactly fair on her. In addition to… other things…"

"Take her on holiday. That's what Jeremy's doing for me."

He stared at her. She was so cavalier. So confident with herself.

"Good idea, although her studio opens on Monday. Don't think there will be much chance of us getting away some time soon." He paused, thinking, If we make it through tonight's talk. "So… where's Jeremy taking you?"

"The States," she answered with a gleam of delight in her dark eyes. "New York. He says it's a reward for all the hours I've put in at work and the time I've been away. Sweet, isn't he?"

Thomas shot her a wry look. "Yeah. Sweet."

"He fucked my brains out last night," she said, lowering her voice to a whisper, even though they couldn't be heard through the glass conference room door. Her hand slipped from her waist to his ass, squeezing his hard flesh. "Though not as good as you did in Glasgow."

Thomas felt his cock begin to unfurl under her stroking touch. Turning sideways to check that no one could see them through the glass conference screen, he mumbled, "Yes, well, that was Glasgow."

"Sure, she murmured, squeezing his butt harder. "But you know what? Don't you think that you and I should have our own celebration down here?"

"What did you have in mind?" he asked, turning toward her. Her hand slipped away before they looked like anything other than a couple colleagues, enjoying a bottle of water together. His growing hardness suggested something else.

"Well, Alistair keeps some good Scotch in his office," the sexy redhead suggested, stepping close enough that her breasts pushed against his chest. "Come on. It might be our last chance for a while. Jeremy and I fly in the morning."

Just like that, Thomas thought. Their last chance "for a while."

She pushed off the conference table, shielding them from the rest of the office with her body. Her hand snaked down to the seat of his pants, finding him throbbing.

Yes, this is what he wanted. He'd earned it, after all, right? "Lead on," he grinned.

***

Erika took the half full glass of wine from Becky and placed it on the side table along with her own. "Tell me, honey. Did Pixie turn you on?"

"Pixie…"

"Mmm," Erika softly murmured, reaching across to play with a button on Rebecca's pale blue blouse. The first two were already unbuttoned. Her deft fingers flicked the third open. "The first time she massaged me, she did the same. I came harder than I had in a long time. She's very skilled, don't you think?"

Becky's eyes gave away her arousal. The Swedish woman smiled. There was no doubt that the Brazilian woman had come there expecting to be seduced. She was almost begging for it. There was no need to take this slowly…

"And what about us," Erika continued, unfastening another button. Rebecca's tanned cleavage looked magnificent jutting from the semi-opened blouse. "You enjoyed our time in the Jacuzzi?"

The Brazilian woman nodded. Her breasts rose and fell in line with her excitement. The blush spreading up her beautiful face was so adorable. "I… I…"

"I know," Erika told her, softly running her fingertips across the tanned cleavage. "I know exactly how feel, honey. I know what you want. I know why you came here. And you want to know something, Becky?"

She unfastened the final button and gently pulled the see-through blouse from those beautiful shoulders. The Brazilian's magnificent breasts spilled over the pink half-cup bra. Erika felt her moistness grow stronger.

"I'm going to make all of your dreams come true," she huskily breathed, comfortable that the twenty-two year old woman hadn't made a single move to object. Erika cupped her beautiful face. "You'd like that?"

Rebecca nodded, her eyes providing the doorway to her inner thoughts.

The blonde gently pulled her prey's face so close that they could feel each other's hot breath. "Tell me," she encouraged, holding her glossy lips a fraction away from the panting beauty.

"Yes," Rebecca breathed, her voice little more than a soft whisper. She felt dizzy. Dizzy with arousal. Erika's ruby red lips were beckoning her. The Swede was even more beautiful, vibrant, than she'd ever seen her. Her freckles were so sexy. So was that sultry mouth. She wanted to kiss those lips. Lick her way across those freckles. Take Erika's hand and guide it between her legs. Feel the woman's fingers inside her again. But she couldn't. Not yet.

The Brazilian woman had to wait until Erika confirmed the next steps. Her teacher was in control. She felt a sudden heat consume her as the blonde's lips met hers. Surely she wasn't cumming? Without even touching herself?

Erika's hands left he cheeks and slid behind Rebecca's back. She unhooked the flimsy bra as she kissed the hot beauty. Her captive's mouth was eager. Her tongue was soft and wet. Their noses nuzzled. The blonde flicked her tongue along the Brazilian woman's lips, but when Becky moved to capture it in her mouth, she retreated again. One step at a time…

"You know what really turns me on?" Erika whispered, her hands softly stroking those magnificently full swells. The bullet hard dark nipples looked like they were begging to be sucked. "The idea of a straight woman going down on me."

Rebecca's large brown eyes widened. Another orgasmic ripple ran through her. She'd thought she was here to be seduced but the blonde clearly had other ideas. She wanted Becky to service her. And the Brazilian wanted to serve…

"Just imagine," Erika's seductively hypnotic voice continued. "A straight woman would be a little unsure at first, a little clumsy perhaps, needing me to tell her just what I like. You want to, honey?"

Becky's arousal threatened to overwhelm her. She was close to being drowned in a tide of desire that was directing her destiny. This sexy woman wanted to receive, and she so wanted to give.

Then Erika was rising from the couch, a graceful gazelle. She held Becky's gaze, loving these games: fucking her mind before the actual physical sex.

With a flick of her fingers, Erika pulled loose the tie holding her wraparound dress together. Shrugging it from her shoulders, the light garment floated downwards to her feet.

Becky's wide brown gaze covered the beautiful body like a computer analysing a set of statistics. The sexy freckles that dotted the Swedish woman's face ran all the way down to her cleavage. Her tanned swells were as full and as enticing as her own, with the high dark nipples already erect. And that smooth pussy was already glistening in anticipation…

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen," Becky said, feeling a calmness engulf her like a cooling wind.

"Present company excepted," Erika smiled, sliding back down onto the couch, opposite the Brazilian woman. Sexily hoisting one leg up and along the backrest, she lazily trailed the other down onto the carpet. Her toenails were painted a sexy shade of red.

With an aroused sigh, the blonde sunk back into the soft cushions. Her hand slid across her full breasts. Onto her hard flat stomach. Down between her erotically parted thighs. Slowly, her fingers caressed her smooth mound, sliding between her deliciously wet labial lips.

Rebecca seemed mesmerized as Erika stroked her wetness. "It's time to indulge, Becky," she whispered to the woman sitting not more than a foot away on the couch. "Take your time and enjoy."

Rebecca didn't hesitate. Her naked breasts swayed provocatively as she sat forward. She moved onto all fours like a curious cat, leaning down to the earthy richness awaiting.

Erika's hand reached out, her fingers finding and encouragingly caressing Rebecca's silken hair with a soothing gentleness. "Taste me," she whispered.

Rebecca hesitated. Just for a second. Her heart was pumping. No matter how much she'd thought of this, being inches away from Erika's glistening pink folds was even more exciting than she'd anticipated.

Her eyes flickered upwards to meet the blonde's gaze. When the Swede so sexily nodded, she lowered her head. Her tongue lapped along the sexy offering in front of her.

"That's it," Erika moaned. She stroked behind the woman's ear with the edge of her thumb. "Go ahead, Becky. Taste me."

The raven-haired beauty's first lick of another woman was hesitant but explorative. She drank in the heady aroma, savouring the juicy texture of another woman's clean-shaven pussy. "Yes, g—good… right there!" Her confidence grew by the second.

Erika shuddered as the twenty-two year old ran her tongue over her clit. Her body bucked a little. Becky felt it and licked again. "Oh, yesss. Harder!" The Swede's groan encouraged her further. The sexy woman laced her fingers through her dark, wavy hair.

When Erika bucked her hips forward, Becky lapped at her faster, like a dog taking water from its bowl. This was her bowl, except it contained syrupy nectar that tasted even better than she'd anticipated. It felt wonderful, as if her tongue was delivering tiny pulses of current.

The Swedish woman's ripeness filled her mouth in a way that no fine wine could ever have done.

"Oh, God, that's good, honey." Erika's husky voice was muffled by the way her taut thighs closed around the Brazilian's ears. The hands gripped her hair more tightly as her shapely ass lifted from the cushions.

Becky hooked her arms around Erika's legs, forcing her head deeper between the trembling thighs. She was captivated by the new experience. Lost in the exquisite pleasuring she was giving. This was completely different to pleasuring a man… Softer. Tastier. The blonde's juices were flowing more freely and she wanted them all.

"You're made for this," Erika grunted, dragging the sexy woman's head upwards. "We're going to do so much, honey, but if you don't stick those fucking fingers inside me, I'll scream…"

"Like this?" Becky sexily grinned, easing one finger into Erika's hot core.

The blonde's mouth dropped open. "Uhhh…" she growled, her eyes rolling back. Becky slipped a second in with the first. The blonde's hips rose. Becky didn't need any further instruction. She curled her fingers at the same time as she circled Erika's clit with her tongue.

"I'm close," the blonde instantly moaned, using the sexy young girl's head as leverage to hump her hips up even faster. The muscles in her neck tightened. "Yes! Yes! YES!"

When she came, her orgasm went off like a depth charge exploding inside her.

***

Sally pulled Thomas into Alistair's office. They wouldn't have much time, but it would be long enough. The door had barely shut behind them before she pushed him against the wall, her hands tearing open his trousers. That wicked smile of hers met his gaze as she dropped down to her knees.

Her slim fingers were just long enough to wrap all the way around his thick girth. Her wet mouth descended on him. A lustful groan rewarded her as his hands gripped her hair. "Getting to be a habit, don't you think?" she mumbled, meeting his eyes.

Holding his gaze, she jammed her lips over his hard shaft. Thomas couldn't speak. Even the child-like grin she flashed him was sexy. When his groans deepened, Sally diverted her attention to his heavy balls. She sucked, one then the other into her talented mouth. His groan was louder.

"Not yet, baby," she insisted, pulling away and returning her attention to his stiff manhood. With a throaty growl, she took him as deep into her mouth as she could.

"Oh fuck, yes…" Thomas grunted, running his fingers through her red hair again. His hands pulled her harder against him, clenching his teeth as the sensation built. Another minute of this and he'd be through.

She choked a little as he shoved himself deeper into her throat, but only for a moment. Then her lustful eyes were staring up, telling him there wasn't anything she couldn't cope with.

"Not yet," she told him, pulling off until just the tip was in her mouth. She tongued the purple crown, toying with him as that mischievous gaze of hers danced into his. "You've got to fuck me yet..."

"Now," he grunted, unable to contain himself.

His hands dug under her armpits and yanked her to her feet. One of his hands dragged her left leg up to his waist. His fingers ran across her smooth thigh as she wrapped it around his shirt covered back. His other hand dragged her thong to one side and with one hard thrust he was inside her. It took a couple more pushes before he was all the way, pinning her back against the wall.

"Oh, yeah," Sally moaned. "That's it, Thomas. Fuck me like you mean it, baby…"

He thrust hard. Everything was frantic, desperate. Using and abusing Alistair's office only added to the moment. His sweating head dropped onto her shoulder as he pumped his hips. Her fingertips gripped his pistoning butt, encouraging the raw, basic fucking. Two animals going at one another.

Thomas pummelled her like a stormy tide battering the rocks. With a growl, he pulled her right leg to join the other around his back. His thighs ached as he held her and he widened his stance to keep the redhead upright.

"Oh, yeah," she growled, biting down on his earlobe.

The pain made the fair-haired man fuck harder, thudding her against the wall.

"Someone will hear," he grunted, the noise alarming him. Glancing around, his lust-fuelled eyes searched for an alternative position.

"Don't stop… don't stop… don't stop…" Sally gasped, her body beginning to shudder. Her insides clenched him like a vice when she came, her fingers leaving a mark as she dug them into his sweating neck.

Thomas paused for breath as she shuddered, an engine refuelling. Then her hips began to move again, slapping herself against him as she encouraged him to the finishing line. It caught him by surprise.

"Ngh…" he moaned, giving in to the inevitable.

He came like a bull, firing one bullet after another into her willing body. Eventually, he caught his breath, unclenched his teeth and opened his bleary eyes. Sally was grinning at him.

"Nice send off…" she huskily told him, pulling his head to hers for a final kiss.

***

The soft, wet sounds of their kissing filled the room. Their curvy, naked bodies twisted and writhed against one another, slick with sweat and each other's juices. Erika cupped Becky's jutting young breasts as their kisses became deeper. More passionate. She dug her knee into the sweltering space between the Brazilian's thighs as she dragged her own sex against the girl's silky skin.

Drawing out of the girl-on-girl kiss for a moment, she fed her breast to Becky as she surveyed her conquest in the mirrors. The dark-skinned South American's body was nearly perfect. The muscles of her back rippled as she bent low to suckle. Dimples formed just above that full and hard ass. And those legs…

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers