Polly Ferburgers Fast Finger Bang

Story Info
Women gets Gyno-Exam, fast food style.
1.4k words
3.26
85.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Polly Ferburger and she was a woman prudent about her business; She always went through the newspapers on the weekend and cut out coupons; she cut out coupons for everything from a can of peas to a canopy bed! that she had always wanted, at the home shop, and everything in between from coupons for oil changes on her car to cosmetics, from pizza to movie passes; and by doing this she saved a lot of money and kept to a strict budget.

So it was not a surprise when on saturday, she found herself, as usual; going through the paper, cutting out coupons for all the products and services that she liked to patronize; What was! a surprise is a certain coupon that she happened to come across on this particular weekend; it was in the local section of the newspaper, under Health & Beauty.

It was a fairly small add ; up in the corner, and it stated the following:

--------------------

The Gyno-Shack Now offering!!!

Complete Pussy Exam 19.95 plus tax

Clinic Director: DR. Finga Bang Yoo, OB GYN or almost!

1414 Vagina ave. ste. #69

Conveniently located on the corner of Labia Blvd. & Vulva St.

---------------------

She cut out the coupon immediately, noted the address and got dressed and ready, to go down town!

When she arrived at the "Gyno-Shack" which was indeed easy to find; if not only for the apropos address but for the giant hand sculpture on top of the building; It was a giant hand with two fingers extended, complete with a giant latex exam glove; It was about 8 feet tall and rotated. Plus there was another large sign in front of the building which read:

The Gyno-Shack, Home of the $19.95 pussy exam

Polly Ferburger knew that she was at the right place; It was a busy little shack, with lot of people coming and going; but a small parking lot and she was having a hard time finding a spot, until she saw a woman walking to her car with a big smile on her face; She grabbed the spot!

She went right in and up to the front counter where she presented her coupon to the woman at the counter and said: I'm here for the $19.95 pussy exam, is this coupon still good; the woman looked at the coupon and said: of course it is! will that be cash, check or charge? Polly said Uh... I'll put it on my Mastercard; that'll be fine said the counter clerk, she took the card and a moment later, handed her back the charge slip to sign; Polly signed enthusiastically and took her copy.

Thank you! here's your receipt, just go through that door there and get in line; Oh and of course you'll need to strip from the waist down before getting in line; we have lockers for your clothes if you want; Polly just had a skimpy skirt and panties so she said; that won't be necessary!

She went through the door and saw three lines, in two of them the women were naked from the waist down and one from the waist up; she slipped her panties and skirt off and stuffed it in her purse and went to stand in the shorter line where the women were naked from the waist down; there were 3 or 4 women in line; she asked politely; is the the line for pussy exams? the woman next in line answered: no this is the line for rectal exams, the line for pussy exams is that one; pointing to the longer line of women naked from the waist down. Thank you said Polly and went and got in that line; unfortunately it was longer; it made sense! obviously the pussy exams were more popular than the rectal.

She was surprised at how fast the line moved, it seemed like every few minutes or so another woman would go behind the large dressing curtain on wheels which was at the front of the line; she chatted with some of the other ladies in line as they waited their turn; they chatted about all kinds of lady like things, like shopping and coupon cutting and pussy exams and all the usual stuff that ladies like to talk about; finally there was only one woman ahead of her and she noticed that the woman was fingering herself a little and tried to avert her eyes to give her some privacy; just then the man behind the curtain shouted; NEXT! and the woman stopped fingering herself and stepped behind the curtain.

Polly was now close enough to hear the man and heard him say; O.K. up on the table now! Quickly Ma'am! it's very busy and we have a lot of ladies who need to be examined.

After a minute she heard the woman start to pant a little and then... Ah Ah Ah Ah Uh Uh Uh Oh Ah Oh Ah Ahhhhhhhh Emmmm Ehhhhhh Ahhhh Oh my!!!

almost immediately after she heard the woman climax she heard the man shout out; NEXT! she stepped behind the curtain to find a short, plain looking man with a white doctors coat and he was putting a pair of latex exam gloves on; She started to say I'm Polly Ferburger and I'm here for... when the Man interrupted saying; O.K. up on the table now Ma'm, no time for small talk, still got a lot of exams to do today and it's getting close to closing time.

Polly hopped up on the table; the Man approached quickly saying O.K. spread your legs then, thank you; she laid back and spread her legs as he was applying some lubricant to his fingers from a large automated KY jelly dispenser; he said O.K. relax now as he inserted his fingers up into her vagina and started moving them in and out at a steady pace.

As he finger banged her vagina he spoke; so how are you doing today? Polly said just fine thank you! that's good, said the technician what paper did you find the coupon in? Uh... I think it was the Daily Star? oh ya probably said the Man as he continued the in and out motion of his fingers in her vagina, Polly said that feels good! can you do my rectum too please? Uh did you pay for the rectal exam? Uh well no she said but I just thought you might... sorry answered the man! one pussy exam per coupon, but next month were offering a pussy, rectal and breast exam special for $39.95 and that's a good deal! Polly said will there be a coupon in the Star, the Man said yes I think so?

With one hand he continued to bang her and the other he was using to occasionally tickle her clitoris, he said that the was included in the pussy exam as a courtesy and there would be no additional charge.

Finally after about 5 minutes of massaging inside her vagina and tickling her clit, Polly came in one big huge orgasm; the Man quickly withdrew his fingers from inside her and said; Thank you for coming at The Gyno-Shack! please visit us again soon and tell all your girlfriends; Polly said, I will! as she swung her legs down from the table.

The man ushered her out the opposite direction that she came in and she found herself in a post-pussy exam area where there were several women wiping their pussies clean with hygienic wipes that were in receptacles on the wall.

Polly wiped the pussy juice from in and outside of her vagina and then pulled her panties and skirt from her purse; she slipped them on and proceeded towards an exit sign. As she left the clinic (Gyno-Shack) she heard the receptionist say; Thank you! come again!

As she was walking to her car she had a big smile on her face and she noticed a woman looking for a parking space; with her big grin on her face she signaled the woman that she was leaving and that she could have her space!

As Polly drove home she was thinking about how she enjoyed the strangers fingers massaging deep inside her pussy and thought to herself how glad she was that she was a woman; prudent about her business, and an excellent coupon hunter.

The End