Polly's African Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they had recovered, the men zipped up their trousers as Polly took a sip of champagne, swallowing the cocktail.

'That was enough to send me into orbit, Captain. Thank you for showing us your gadgets and how they operate.'

'Well, they certainly work better when fully submerged in the channels designed by nature for them. Even so, it's always a pleasure to help satisfy the ladies' taste buds as well.'

As lunch time approached, the Second Officer and the Engineer were invited to join Polly and Marina in a cocktail. Polly sat on one of the sofas with the Second Officer beside her, whilst the Engineer joined Marina on the facing sofa. The Steward served their Martini's without any tell-tale expression. He was totally professional in his attitude. Both men were good conversationalists with perfect English. Polly's companion turned the conversation tentatively to sex, to see how Polly would respond to his overtures. Feeling a bit more confident, he confided in Polly.

'Women seem to enjoy my company.'

'Why?' Polly asked him. 'Have you got a large cock?' He smiled at the unexpected question.

'I like to think so,' he responded modestly.

'Ah, but do the ladies like to think so?'

'Is size important to you?'

'Absolutely! She's a liar who says otherwise. Small cocks are no use to me. Let me feel!' Without further ado, using both hands to undo the waist fastening and the zip of his trousers, she pushed her hand into his groin.

His face showed surprise as her hand buried its way into the opening, fumbling for his cock. It was there, thickened but not fully swollen. Polly lifted it out to look at its dark appearance jutting out of a mass of black curls.

'Hmmm! Not bad!' she cooed. Her fingers trailed lightly up and down the shaft, rousing it to greater heights until it stood thick and proud.

He looked at it with pride showing in his smiling face as Polly calmly peeled back the foreskin, wrapping her slender hand around it to masturbate it. Her male partner grunted with instinctive arousal!

Following her lead, Marina was similarly engaged with an equally obliging companion. The stewards, busy cleaning up, glanced over from time to time to see the carnal activities.

'Yes! It's quite a good size!' Polly kidded, watching the fully engorged monster thrusting itself impatiently in her pumping hand.

'The only question is,' the Second Officer said, 'if your cunt is big enough to take it all.'

Pausing in her stimulation, Polly sat back in the sofa, hoisted up her hips to ease her panties down her legs, before slipping them off. Lifting her skirt she knelt across her companion's hips, took his hard cock in one hand, pressing it to the portals of her secret orifice. Her vulva lips were fat and wet. She slid herself onto the thick projection with a long sigh of relief. The Captain had stretched her folds beforehand, so that they now took in this monstrous weapon without discomfort.

'How's that? Push it in! Get it up!' she whispered urgently. Satisfied that everything was placed comfortably, Polly started to heave herself up and down, slowly at first, then faster. As her enthusiasm grew inside her, she bobbed up and own with relish. The spring of lust inside her was winding tenser and tighter. Preparing herself for the joy of orgasm, she felt the cock splash its riches into her. Just then she lost awareness as her own exhilaration swept to a climax, the orgasm slamming into her belly like an electric shock. With an intense whimper, her loins jerked wildly until the spasms finally subside.

'There,' Polly said. 'Are you satisfied?'

On the other sofa, Marina was also trembling with orgastic spasms, muffling her cries of joy.

The two ladies, satisfied and relaxed, buttocks still ablaze with stinging pain, visited the wash-room to freshen up and apply soothing cream to their reddened buttocks.

'How was yours?' Polly asked Marina.

'Big! And yours?'

'Enormous!' They laughed at the memories. ' I wonder if they are all so huge?'

'Well,' Marina reminded her, 'you remember what the steward said about the special attribute of his tribe. I can't wait to get there!'

Following a light meal, they dozed contentedly for the rest of the flight.

12