Pon Farr

Story Info
A vulcan far from home gets the mating urge.
911 words
3.44
39.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain suspects. Logically I should tell him before he has to ask.

"Commander S'Van to the Captain. May I see you in your ready room Sir?"

"Certainly."

"Sir, I feel that I must inform you I am entering the first stages of Pon Farr. I am sure you understand the implications."

"Of course Commander. Unfortunately we are far from a starbase and our mission cannot wait. Do you have any suggestions?"

"I have previously proved resistant to any treatment other than mating or the violent combat against a rival. Logic dictates that I find a suitable partner from amongst the crew for one or the other. I think we would both prefer I find a suitable mate. My wife will understand the logical need for my infidelity."

"You have my permission to go ahead with your suggestion. You are relieved from duty until you are free of the Pon Farr."

"Thank you Captain. As always I will be discreet."

From my recollections of the personnel files, the best person to ask would be T'Suk. She is still quite young and as yet unmarried. She comes from a medical background and we have worked together before. Her shift would have ended by know so I should find her in her quarters.

"Enter."

"T'Suk, greetings. I am here to ask of you a favour."

"Yes Commander?"

"Please I am off duty, call me S'Van. I have been relieved of duty for the near future. I am approaching Pon Farr, and ask for your assistance. I need you to mate with me."

"I understand you are married. Does your wife agree to this?"

"She understands that I am unable to return to her at this time. Before you ask, I am resistant to other methods of overcoming the Pon Farr."

"Then I agree to help. When and where do you want perform this mating?"

"We shall use my quarters. I will need to meditate for a while, I recommend you do the same." "I am aware of the rituals S'Van."

"Good, then we shall commence at tonight at 19:00."

"I will be there."

"Thankyou for agreeing to this."

I am trying to calm my mind. The turmoil of the Vulcan mating cycle is bringing forth emotions that I have buried for years. I am ill equipped to cope with the suppressed rage and anger, or the love and compassion. The ritual meditation does little to soothe my mind. I can see, in my minds eye, the deaths of my shipmates at my hands. My hatred of their petty squabbles, and their intolerance of other cultures, seethes inside me. My teeth grind together and I sweat profusely. An overwhelming sense of love for all life floods me. I can feel the minds of those in the adjoining rooms. If I wasn't in a trance I would be trying to get to them, either to kill or rape them. My blood is pumping faster round my veins, carrying a fierce heat around my body. I have succumbed fully to the emotion.

In a sudden flash of clarity I sense T'Suk approaching. I can feel her thoughts. Her mind is a well of calm. She doesn't even pause at the door, entering my room and coming straight up to me. I feel the love she is projecting, and it melts the hatred, anger and rage I feel. I am brought to the path of love by my mate. Her hands touch my head, and she starts the joining of our minds awakening me from my trance.

I can feel her mind probing my consciousness, sweeping aside the surging emotions. Her control quiets my mind, leaving only my passion free reign. I grab her and toss her onto the bed, tearing my uniform off. Her clothing follows mine to the floor, and I pause to catch my breath. My body is coated in a sheen of sweat. For a moment I see myself through her eyes, my chest heaving, my nose flared and my penis erect. As my vision returned I surveyed T'Suks body. Her Starfleet training had toned her muscles. Her breasts were firm and tipped by hardened nipples. Her flat stomach led to a small triangle of fluffy pubic hair between her legs. I could see my arousal had spread to her now. She is almost panting and her chest is rising faster. The secretions of her sex show on the swelling lips of her vulva as I lean towards it. I can smell her. I poke my tongue into her and taste the sweet nectar flowing into my mouth. Memories. Children playing, eldars talking, pain, death, flight, silence, lust. I move up her body and kiss her. My hands each grab a breast, she holds me close. I can feel the heat in her as she feels it in me. I enter her.

We pause.

I can sense the collective minds of the crew. I can feel the throb of the ships engines. I can see my face in T'Suks eyes. All is calm.

The need is back. I must mate. I thrust hard, again and again. My body hammers into hers. I can feel the blood flowing in both of us. Our hearts beat as one. We breath as one. We come as one. Joy. Pleasure. Lust. Fulfilment.

I awake to find she has left my quarters. I am once more in control of my emotions. Logic rules my life as it should.