Pony Boy Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter took a tissue and gently wiped the tears from his oldest brother's face, "I think you're real pretty Kevin, and I feel special getting to know you in this way." Peter bent down and placed his young thick lips against his bound brother's lips, and kissed him long and hard as he reached for his oldest brother's cock and fondled it.

Once Peter stood up, Brian commented, "That's beautiful. See, we love you, Kevin, with a special love reserved only for horse boys."

***

Thus began what was to become a nightly event in the Fullman home, and continued for two months until the day Kevin was finally collected by a Strayton Brothers subduction team.

On the day the collection team arrived, Mr. Fullman, accompanied by Peter and Brian, directed the handlers into Kevin's room and watched for a while as the collection team got Kevin ready. But he found the collection team's rough handling of his eldest son too difficult to watch, and turned to leave the room. Before exiting he instructed Peter and Brian, "You two kids can stay and watch the show, but once they take Kevin away, you both have to get to work in this room going through all of Kevin's things. Sort through all of his things: his music, clothes, books, writings, projects, journals, address books, and computer. Keep what you want, and the rest of it pack away so we can give it to charity."

Those words brought more pain to Kevin than did the rough handling by the collection team. And even more painful was the fact that he was being watched by his two younger brothers as the collection team got him ready.

Brian and Peter smiled the whole time as they watched the collection team strap the naked Kevin down to a gurney, ball-gag and blinker him, and stick a rod up his ass and a catheter tube down his piss slit. And the two brothers got as hard as the collection team when the team attached a ball clamp to Kevin's nut sack, vise clamps to both of his nipples, and weighted ear pinchers to his lobes, for the sole purpose of causing him pain.

But Kevin, like any slave under subduction, was not put into pain for sadistic reasons. Delivering a slave to the processing center in a state of pain and removing the sources of pain once processing is under way, is a psychological ploy to help condition slaves towards seeing the processing and training center as a place where pain is alleviated if one is obedient.

As the collection team wheeled the gurney-bound Kevin out of the house, his tear filled eyes made contact with his smiling brothers, and Kevin briefly wondered if his brothers would miss him.

Once Kevin was carted off, Brian and Peter laughed over the way Kevin twisted and howled on the gurney. Brian closed and locked the door to the room, and the two brothers, now fully addicted to man sex after the nightly fuckings they had given Kevin, began fondling each other's crotches through their trousers. Eventually their lips met, and they began exploring each other's body in mutual delight.

Mr. Fullman, on his computer checking out his finances, delighted in the remuneration package he had received from the state for his indentured son. At one point he thought he had heard his sons scream as they reached orgasmic ecstasy, but he quickly dismissed any concerns when a short time later he heard both of them break into wild and happy laughter.

THE END

12