Pony Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
After riding him, she turns the tables, becoming him mare.
911 words
4.2
49.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Vickie stood in front of me after riding me until she came, she slowly widened her stance, sliding closer to me until I could nuzzle my face between her legs. Her pubic hair was damp and I could smell her fragrance with each breath. Leaning closer, I worked my tongue around the bit in my mouth and ran it over her lips. It was difficult with the bridle and bit, but I was able to slip my tongue into her pussy and taste her. I then slipped my tongue up between her lips and found her clit. Circling the nub for a while, I then closed my lips on it, pinching it between them.

She began moving her hips back and forth, leaning into my face and the pulling back a way. We continued with my face nuzzled between her legs for some time, until, she stepped back and then moved over to the table, the same table I had kneeled at for her that evening. Climbing up on the table, she positioned herself on her hands and knees, then wiggled her ass from side to side. As I moved closer to her she said, "In the bathroom, I have another tail in there. Go put some lube on it and bring it here."

By the time I had returned, I knew exactly what she wanted and walked right up behind her and gently worked the butt plug holding the tail into her tiny opening. It took a moment, but she slowly opened up to me and I eased the plug into her ass and carefully straightened out her tail. I kneeled down and once again nuzzled my face up between her legs, letting my nose and mouth slid along her pussy lips.

"Take off your harness," she said breathlessly, "I want you wild and free."

Carefully removing the harness and bit, I massaged my jaw as I tossed it aside. Now when I nuzzled up to her pussy I could easily run my tongue up between her lips and then plunge it deep into her wet opening. My cock was throbbing, wanting to get inside her, but I remained in control, moving my attention to her clit, flicking my tongue over the sensitive nub. She bucked her ass up and down, pushing her pussy against me, while her tail fell down over my head, tickling my cheeks.

Pushing two fingers into her, I worked them in and out, feeling her get wetter and wetter. I knew she was ready for my cock, but again, I kept myself in control, concentrating on pleasing her. In a few moments she moaned loudly and bucked her ass, pushing her pussy against my face and she came, her cunt pulsing around my fingers. She remained still as I eased my fingers out of her and then she whispered, "Now take me like a stallion."

I stood up and grabbed her hips with one hand while I guided my cock toward her, swinging it back and forth to move her tail out of the way until I found the wet opening. I began easing it in, but feeling how wet it was, I quickly shoved myself to the hilt. Grabbing both her hips with my hands, I withdrew and then plunged my cock into her again, hard. Her ass jiggled at the impact and my balls slapped up against her pussy lips.

While I continued plunging in and out of her, she wiggled her ass more and then began moving back on her haunches to meet each of my thrusts. Out bodies slapped together again and again. I could feel her warm, wet pussy sliding over every inch of my cock, taking me as deep as I could give it. We moved as stallion and mare, me reared up on my hind legs as she held her position firm against the onslaught of my cock.

The sensations were beginning to take me, I felt a pressure building in my balls, but I held off, wishing I still had the bit in my mouth. I could have used it to pinch my lips and stave off the orgasm that was building. My hands began to tremble as I counting crashing into her, getting closer and closer.

Then I heard it, she moaned, "Come inside me, please come inside me."

Freed now to fully enjoy her body, I let go, shoving my cock deep again and again, feeling an electric pleasure gallop up the length of my shaft and fill my balls. I came then, spurting my cum deep into her wet pussy in hot, liquid splash after splash. Slowing my thrusts, I shoved deep into her one more time and then clamped my hands on her hips, holding myself pressed tight against her ass as her tail dangled between us, tickling my stomach and balls.

Slowly, in spite of my pushing against her, my cock shrank and slipped out of her. Only then did we both remove our tails, walk to the bathroom and slip into the shower together, where I washed her hair and body and then she did the same for me, telling me I was the best in her stable. After I dried her and then dried myself, we both headed to bed, where she climbed in between the sheets tossing me a pillow. Fluffing the pillow, I curled up on the floor beside the bed and soon we both fell asleep.