Pony Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wear that and you'll have them drooling at the mouth," Tracy commented.

"But I can't turn up wearing this. I'll get arrested. I suppose I might manage if I were to wear a coat over it... but that would only work for when I go straight to the hotel room. Mr. Mason wants me to go out for drinks and meals with them."

"Use a shoulder bag. Then you can wear the lbd when you're out at the restaurant and, when you get back to the hotel room you slip off to the en-suite to 'change into something more comfortable'. You'll have to fold it up carefully but you should be able to get away with it. Trust me, it will be worth it."

I did another twirl and I could see what she was getting at. It wasn't very subtle but there was no doubt that the punters would love it and, as night follows day, their tips would reflect this. What is more, happy punters meant that Mr. Mason would be happy and, call me a coward but ever since the petrol incident keeping Mr. Mason happy had become my top priority.

"OK, I'll take it," I said as I unfastened and took off the top half. That left me just wearing the panties half. I turned and had another look at myself in the mirror. While they were frilly and very feminine they were also very comfortable. As I had found, the problem with men wearing women's panties is that they're not designed for men's bits. These, on the other hand, were.

"Do you sell these separately?" I asked the sales assistant.

"Not those precisely; they only come as part of the set but but we do have plenty of similar styles on offer. Why don't you let me show you a few?"

A few! She must have shown me almost their entire stock because I had found pantie heaven. They had all sorts of styles: tangas, briefs, boyshorts, hipsters, bikinis, hi legs, everything and anything I could wish for. I had three basic needs: a number of pairs for everyday use, a number of pairs to wear when I was playing Belinda Bombshell and a number of pairs suitable for going out on a date. The first set, the everyday set, needed above all to be hardwearing and practical. The Belinda set needed to have that cheap tartyness that was Belinda through and through. Even so the old Dolly Parton saying about it costing a lot to look cheap came to mind when I saw the price tags. The third set, they were the ones I took the most care over.

Mr. Mason had said that the punters would like to take Belinda out for a meal or drinks, often to the best West End venues. I wasn't going to contradict him but, if they were going for the West End then a cheap tart like Belinda would be the last thing they would want as an escort. I needed a new persona, someone with a lot more style, grace and poise. In my head I called her Belle, possibly thinking of Belle De Jour but mostly just taking the first part of Belinda. Where Belinda was cheap, Belle had class. Where Belinda wore nylon, Belle wore silk. Where Belinda was a slut, Belle....

Of course, that's where it all broke down. As long as she was working for Mr. Mason Belle was going to be just as much the prostitute as Belinda and, like Belinda, would not be able to say 'no' to the punters, however bizarre or distasteful their requests. However, whereas Belinda belonged in the gutter Belle could, at least, dream of something different and I wasn't going to ruin that by wearing the wrong clothes.

One thing was for certain, I would never let Mr. Mason know about Belle; as far as he was concerned I would remain Belinda. If I told him about Belle he would just take it and despoil it the way he had despoiled everything else.

There was quite a pile of clothes on the counter by the time I had finished. There were the two Belle outfits, the baby doll, Tracy had insisted on the gymslip, matching shoes and accessories and, of course, quite a pile of panties. I gasped when I saw the bill. Even when they gave me ten percent off it was still far, far more than I could afford.

"Don't worry about it," Tracy said, seeing the look of shock on my face. "I'll put it on the company account and we'll take it out of your wages. You'll pay it off in no time."

I was still reeling from the amount I had just spent when we got back to Mr. H's office to find that Jed was there picking up his wages. Mr. H asked if I wanted mine as well at which point Tracy to stepped in and explained that the company had footed the clothes bill and that the funds would be taken out of my wages in the interim.

"Well, at least the three hundred owing from last night will take quite a chunk out of what you owe," Mr. H said.

"Three hundred! I was there all night, not just for three hours."

"Yeah, but that was a special for Mr. Mason and different rates apply. OK?"

"OK," I replied with a sigh. Three hundred was less than half of what I owed but still a great deal more than nothing.

"Anyway, I'm sure you got yourself a nice fat tip. Now, what did I get for all this money I've spent?"

"He's got the most darling little gymslip," Tracy cut in. "I thought it would be just the thing for Belinda Bombshell nights."

"Well, let's have a look."

"It's in the car."

"Well, go and bloody fetch it then. Bring the rest while you're at it."

Fuming from the multiple insults I went back down to the car and fetched the various shopping bags. OK, yes, I had picked up a full ton as a tip from Mr Harper but I had been promised a hundred quid an hour and I had been there for far longer than three hours. As for Mr H. talking about the money 'he' had spent. It was all coming out of my pocket at the end of the day. Mind you, I was still far too scared of Archie to make any complaints to Mr. H, let alone Mr. Mason.

Of course, when I returned with the shopping bags, Mr H demanded a fashion show and Jed hung around 'for the laugh'.

First up was the gymslip. I'd long got past any shyness so I stripped off as the others looked through my purchases. I ended up stood naked as the others got into a heated debate over which panties to use.

Mr. H was all for sending me straight back to the shop for a pair of navy blue school knickers which, as far as he was concerned, were the only thing that went with the school uniform look. Tracy, on the other hand, went with the plain white cotton briefs I'd bought for everyday wear saying that they went with the white socks and red Mary Janes. Jed voted for a frilly lacy boy shorts affair but either wouldn't or couldn't say why. I just wanted to stop standing around naked as I was getting cold.

"Why doesn't he try them all on and then we can decide?"

"Oh, hello Mr. Mason. I didn't hear you arrive."

"Well, seeing as how you were all in here shouting the odds.... So, yeah, let's see the choices."

Mr. Mason took control and I got dressed in the gymslip and then, one by one, tried on the various panties, not just the pairs Tracy and Jed had suggested but quite a few others. Mr. Mason seemed more interested in the gymslip, how it looked when I was bent over, how easy it was to lift the back of the skirt. The original Belinda Bombshell skirt had been seriously short whereas this was mid thigh but when Mr. Mason got Jed to tuck the hem in under the belt and seemed more than happy with the result.

"But Mr. H is right, it needs navy blue school knickers. Make sure you pick some up as soon as possible. I want this ready for the next Belinda show. Now, what else have you got?"

Mr. Mason wanted to see everything I'd bought, even the stuff I'd got for myself and I just knew he was working out how he could make money from it.

"I want photographs for the web site," Mr. Mason said as I finally got back into my everyday clothes. "The gymslip and both the dresses. Tracy, see if you can book Charlie for first thing tomorrow. I want them live by close of business. Ben, that means we'll need you down the studio straight after the gym so you had best buy those knickers this afternoon. OK?"

"OK," Tracy and I replied and, with that, we were dismissed.

"I'd offer you a lift," I said to Jed, "but I've got to go all the way back into town and pick up a couple of pairs of the navy blue school knickers."

"No problem. I'll come with you."

And so, together, we drove back to the clothes shop.

"Bloody hell!" Jed exclaimed once we were led into the showroom. "It's all your wet dreams come true."

"Yeah, except I'm not buying them for me, I'm buying them for Mr. Mason and that sort of cheapens them."

"I know what you mean."

"How can I help you lads?"

"He's the one who needs help," Jed replied. "I'm just looking."

I explained my need for navy blue school knickers and she led me to one side to look through the catalogue. I found what I wanted and ordered six pairs. After all, I would probably need at least two for every Belinda performance and it wouldn't hurt to have a few spares. While I was there I couldn't help myself so I also had a good look through and ordered a few more pairs of everyday panties.

When we had finished I found Jed deep in conversation with another of the sales staff and, as I paid up and we left, I noticed that Jed was also carrying a package. I hadn't got him down as liking this sort of stuff but, maybe Mr. Mason had ordered him to get something.

"You're really into this dressing up lark, aren't you?" Jed asked as we drove across town to his place. "That's a fucking fortune you spent in that clothes shop."

"A fucking fortune Mr. Mason forced me to spend, and out of my money," I replied reufully.

"Yeah, but it's not all for Mr. Mason, some of it is for you, isn't it?"

"I just... Look, Mr. Mason wants to turn it into something cheap and tawdry but then he does that to everything he touches. But, yeah, OK, there's a part of me that feels just right when I'm wearing a dress, and panties and the shoes."

"So, you'd wear drag all the time if you could?"

"No, well, apart from the panties." I looked across and gave him a little smile. "Do you know what would be perfect?"

"What?"

"I'd love to own a bar somewhere nice and hot. Belle's Bar. During the day I'd just be normal and then, at night, I'd work behind the bar all dressed up. Maybe a little stage in the corner. Do a bit of cabaret."

"Belle's Bar? That's you, is it, Belle?"

"That's the bit that doesn't belong to Mr. Mason. Belinda is a slut and I hate her. Belle, she's...."

And with that, we pulled up outside the block of flats where Jed lived.

"Coffee?"

"Yes, please."

As we climbed the stairs I asked Jed if the lift ever worked and he just laughed, well, as much as a smoker can laugh when they've just climbed seven flights of stairs. When we got to the top he let us in and, as he headed to the kitchen to put the kettle on, he handed me the package he had bought at the clothes shop.

"Here, put this on," he said gruffly.

"What is it?"

"Just fucking put it on," and he turned back to the kettle.

I went into his bedroom and opened up the package. Inside was the most darling powder blue wrap-over dress. I put it on and it fitted perfectly. I stood in front of the mirror. The cut was perfect, suggesting curves that I really didn't have. The length was mid thigh which made the most of my legs. I just wished I had the right shoes to do it justice. Oh, well, barefoot would have to do. I went out to find Jed.

"Jed, I don't know how to say tha...."

"Shut it!"

He looked me up and down so I gave him a little twirl. He just nodded and a slow smile crossed his face. He put down the coffee cup he was holding, took two steps across the room, wrapped his big strong arms around me and....

And then he kissed me.

I felt completely overwhelmed. This wasn't supposed to happen. Jed wasn't supposed to be buying me dresses and, more than that, he wasn't supposed to be kissing me. I didn't know how I felt except, except... except I couldn't help but kiss him back. In all this madness, in all this craziness, I felt safe and protected and lo.... no, I couldn't go there, I had to take this for what it was.

Jed steered me backwards back into his bedroom and, without once breaking the kiss, pushed me back down onto the bed. He took my hands and pulled them above my hand. Without needing to be told I gripped the bars. Then he reached down and pulled up my dress.

"Hello, who's a naughty girl, going without panties!"

"I didn't..."

"Shh!"

He undid his jeans and pushed them, along with his boxers, to his knees. Then he rolled towards me and did that thing where he takes both our pricks in his hand and rubs them together. He was slow, he was sensuous and, above all, he was strong.

"You like that, don't you?"

I just bit my lip and nodded. I knew better than to talk.

"But it's not all you want, is it?"

Again I nodded.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Oh, yes, oh, please! Again I didn't say anything but just pleaded with my eyes.

"Come along then." Jed let go of our pricks and, quite gently rolled me over so that I was knelt up with my backside in the air. He reached across to his bedside cabinet and, moments later, I felt his prick pushing at my backside. He must have spread a generous amount of lube along it because he slipped in just fine and I couldn't suppress a little groan of pleasure as, in one long slow movement, he buried himself to the hilt.

Long and slow, taken by my lover. Oh, Jed, yes, please. Right from the start I could feel his power as every single inch of him slid deep, deep inside me. He wasn't touching my prick, I didn't want him touching my prick. My pleasure came from him taking his pleasure from me. Harder, Jed, just a little harder. I wanted more but he was dictating the pace, I could only take what he gave me.

But what he gave me was what I wanted. Each push was getting harder, each thrust just a little bit deeper. He put his hands up, under my dress, gabbed my waist and pulled me onto him. I could feel him starting to come to the boil, feel the animal within him take over, driving him on. I could feel... I could feel... I could feel him right on the edge, maybe this thrust, no, this one, or.....

He drove himself into me, deep, deep into me, touching my very soul. A quick withdraw and then, once again, plundering my depths, taking me, using me, owning me. Two more times he thrust but the power was gone and, after the third, he collapsed taking me with him. We lay on our sides with him still deep within me.

For a long, long while we just lay there, content, relaxed fulfilled. Sure, I had not come but that was trivial, unimportant. It had been my turn to give, not take and the arm that held me tightly was all I need to know that I had given well.

Slowly, gently, Jed became soft and slipped out from within me.

"I need a piss. Let me up, will you?"

We both got out of bed and I smoothed down the crumpled remains of the dress.

"Get that off and leave it her. I'll get it in the wash," Jed said as he headed for the door. I took the dress off and started to get dressed again. As I did so I looked again at the postcard from Lanzarote. Happier times, eh, Jed. I was still staring at it when Jed returned.

"Still poking your nose in where it don't belong."

"Sorry Jed, it's just that...."

"It's just that you're about as nosey as they come. Now, you've had your fun so fuck off."

"Jed!"

"Don't you Jed me. Go on, you know where the door is."

"OK, Jed but, seriously, thanks for the dress. It's lovely."

"Doesn't exist, nor do we, capice?"

"Capice. See you later."

And, with that, I was off.