Ponyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

She had been moving straight up and down but, as her arousal grew and her climax drew nearer, her body started yawing from side to side. Tanya knew her orgasm would be a monumental one, and she leaned forward to offer her big breasts to the hands of the man under her.

"Here, Peter. Play with my boobs."

With both hands, he reached up to take hold of the magnificent orbs and start squeezing then gently while rubbing their erect nipples with his thumbs.

"Mmmmm, yeah, like that." It felt good, but she knew something that would feel even better. "Play with my booty," she requested. "Stick your finger in me back there."

Peter had no objection to giving a hotsy like Tanya a ponyback ride all over her apartment, and he had even less hesitation about fondling her to increase her sexual pleasure. As she leaned forward, he tilted his head to start licking the nipple that was not being caressed by his left hand. At the same time, his right hand crept around her succulent ass until he could slip his middle finger into her cute rosebud up to the second knuckle and start fucking it in and out in rhythm with the movements of her pussy around his cock.

With pleasure buffeting her body from four different pleasure spots, Tanya's climax drew nearer even faster, until it was time to start massaging her clit more firmly against Peter's hard cock. "I'm ready to come," she murmured to the man who had helped her bring about that marvelous circumstance.

"Me too."

To get the necessary contact between the sweetest of her sweet spots and Peter's cock, Tanya straightened her body until she was almost leaning back away from him. She moved back once, raking her swollen clit against the whole length of his shaft and felt a new flood of pleasure inundating her body. Peter's finger was still inside her ass, and he drove it in deeper while she lowered her body to envelop his cock again. The repeated contact sent new and even greater waves of joy gushing through her.

"Ride him, Cowgirl!" she cried out exuberantly with her next stroke, and she kept riding Peter, while increasing her speed.

He matched the greater pace, with his cock and with his finger, while one hand continued to provide what support it could. Tanya's movements rapidly grew wilder and more erratic, until she cried out joyously that she was coming. Peter quickly pulled his finger from her ass and used both hands to keep her wildly oscillating body as steady as he could. His partner had lost almost all control of her movements, but he continued plunging his cock in and out of her until she uttered a louder and more ecstatic cry as she climaxed.

After her orgasm, Tanya started to fall forward, and Peter let her body descend slowly until she was sprawled atop him. He placed both hands on her luscious ass cheeks, and plowed his cock in and out as fast as he could until his own climax, which had been steadily building, erupted. He shot a big wad of cum into his condom, but kept fucking her just as deeply until he ejaculated two more times and knew he was through. Satisfied after the great fucking he had just done with the sexy young woman, he relaxed under her, with his cock still buried inside her pussy. He lay quietly while his cock softened and, eventually slipped out of her pussy, releasing a gusher of juices that ran all over both their bodies.

A supremely happy Tanya remained sprawled on top of Peter, reveling in the terrific time she had that afternoon. Riding her trusty stallion all over the big apartment and slapping him with the riding crop had been a tremendous sexual thrill and, after he ate her pussy to one orgasm and fucked her to another, she could hardly ask for more. She was already looking forward to the next time she would saddle up Old Dobbin and enjoy those same services. The time was available, and she was considering suggesting another session the next day. Even more intriguing, she was also wondering if her faithful steed would be willing to have another hot young woman join in their next escapade, because she had a close friend who also enjoyed kinky sex.

Peter felt great too. Eating Tanya's pussy and fucking her been just as fantastic for him, and he hoped they could get together regularly. Besides that, he had actually enjoyed giving the young hotsy a ponyback ride, even when she used her crop on his ass. It hadn't hurt enough to even think about, and the fun Tanya had doing it had made her even more sexually aroused than she would otherwise have been.

He had something else in mind too. It is the dream of every red-blooded young man to have a sexual adventure with at least two hot, young women at the same time, and he was wondering if he would be able to persuade her to invite a friend, hopefully also petite, to join them during their next pony ride session together.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Peter and Tanya did and will be having in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors here on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers
12