Pool

Story Info
Girl plays some serious billiards.
1.7k words
3.74
67.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buffffy
Buffffy
3 Followers

You were supposed to meet me at O'Reilly's pub at 8:30. I had on a short black skirt and a pale pink silk blouse with black heels. It was sexy, but not trashy. The pink was just sweet enough. I arrived about 8:15. I can't stand to be late so I'm always early. I sat at the bar and ordered a vodka martini. I was a little nervous since we hadn't seen each other in a while and I wanted to calm my nerves. The place was pretty empty except for four college guys playing pool. They were all young and clean cut, about 22 at the most. One of the guys was a pretty big black guy, a football player probably. They all looked up when I walked in and smiled. I nodded politely.

I pretty much downed the drink and could already feel the heat of the alcohol coursing through me. I don't drink much so the effect was fast. One of the guys came over to the bar and ordered a round of drinks for his friends. He looked at the empty glass and asked what I was drinking. "Wow, that's heavy duty. I'm Josh."

"Oh I don't really drink much, but I was a little anxious." He smiled and said that the glass was empty and he'd get another. I put my hand over the glass as a no and he put his hand on it at the same time. He kept his hand on mine a little long and I could feel myself blush. "No, really, I shouldn't. I'm waiting for a friend."

"Your friend's late. Relax and join us." With that the bartender topped off my glass and I made a weak smile.

The second drink was already starting to hit me. I started to relax a lot and went over to watch the guys up close now. Josh came over and stood close to me. "You play pool?"

"Oh no, not really. I have a couple of times, but I'm not that good at it. I never hold the cue right."

"Oh it's easy. Here. I'll show you." He took the cue and put it in my hands. "Like this. Now bend over and take your shot." I knew that my skirt was too short and I tried not to bend all the way over, but he took his hands and put them on my hips and positioned me. He kept his hands on my hips. I took the shot and hit the ball. "See, you can do it." He patted my ass. Just then one of the other guys handed me another drink. "No, really. I shouldn't."

"Oh come on. Your friend stood you up. Have fun." I looked at my watch and sure enough, it was 9:30 already and I was pissed. You hadn't called and here I was waiting. I took a sip of the drink and said, "ok. What should we play for?" Josh looked at me hungrily and said, "how about strip pool?" I laughed, thinking he was kidding. "No, I'm serious."

"That's not fair. I'll lose. I can barely play." He looked at me and smiled, "I know." I slapped him on the arm and laughed.

"Ok. Just a regular game then," he said. "Good." I took the cue and went to make my shot. "No, Buffy. Not like that. He came behind me and positioned me. This time I could feel his cock rubbing against me. I pretended not to notice, but he pushed his body in tighter. I could tell he was big and despite myself, started to feel wet. I paused for a second and missed the shot. "Noooo, you're not leaning over enough." I looked at him and smiled. "Oh really? Show me." He came behind me again and rubbed harder. This time I pushed back. He just froze for a second, surprised that I responded and then took me by the hips and placed me for the shot. Bam. Right into the pocket. I squealed with joy and turned around and hugged him. Without missing a beat, his mouth was on mine and his tongue was halfway down my throat. I could feel his massive cock and the vodka and let myself go. I reached down and ran my fingernails over his groin. He responded by running his hand up under my skirt. All I had on was the thong you told me to wear. He started to run his fingers over my pussy. "You're wet," he whispered. "And you're hard as a rock," I answered, but not softly. The other three guys all stood there watching the scene in shock. The black guy laughed when I said that. "Oh, did I offend you?" I laughed. "No, you made me hard too."

"Mmm, the more the merrier," I giggled. I took the glass and chugged the rest of the vodka. "Let's play a game," I said. "You guys play a round and whoever wins, I get to suck."

"Whoa, yeah," the black guy said. The guys scrambled to the table and took their best shots. The quiet mousy guy won. He laughed a nervous laugh. I went over and dropped in front of him and opened his pants. "Mmm. Impressive. Who knew?" He blushed. I could tell he was no challenge. Too excited. I had him cumming in no time. But I wanted Josh and I wanted him to beg so I made a big show of taking the cum into my mouth. "Geezus…," he moaned. "Next game you three. Let's go." This round the black guy won. "Ever done a black guy before?" I laughed. "Well, have you?" I didn't answer. I just went to work freeing that cock. I wasn't disappointed. He was hung and hard. I struggled a little with the size at first and then found a rhythm. I thought of my pool table trick from my trip, but I was saving that for Josh. The black guy's cum was thicker than the first guy, but not as much. I pushed it to the edge of my tongue and sort of let it drip out a little and then sucked it back. Number three wasn't even going to make it.

Josh was tired of the game then and pushed the black guy out of the way. "You're a real cum slut, aren't you? Suck me." And he shoved his cock in my face. I looked up at him defiantly. "You didn't win." He grabbed my hair and pushed me towards him. "Yes, I did." I opened my mouth and started to suck him wildly. He grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth hard. "Take it. Take it all," he groaned. I eagerly did. Just then I saw you walking in out of the corner of my eye. That was all I needed to really give a great show.

I looked over at you and then acted like I didn't even know you. Just then Josh came hard all over my face. Cum was dripping down my cheeks and lips. "Hi honey," I said. The guys all turned to you, stunned. "Couldn't wait for me, huh? You're such a little whore. Was she good?" They didn't know what to say and stood dumbfounded except for Josh. "Yeah, she sucks better than I've ever had. Does she fuck good too?"

"Be my guest," you calmly said. "She'll love it." I looked up at you and smiled. Boy was I going to get fucked great when we got home. Josh pulled me up and put me on the edge of the table and pulled off my thong. He started to run his fingers all over my pussy, taking them out every once in a while and licking them. "Mmm, you're sweet." He buried his face in my pussy and licked me furiously. I came hard and fast. "Get on your hands and knees slut," you ordered. I immediately assumed the position on the table. "Go fuck her kid. She's begging for it." Josh climbed up on the table and came behind me. He rubbed his newly hard cock on my wet pussy, teasing me a little, making me buck back. "Oh she wants it bad," you groaned. You knew the more you did that, the wilder I would be. Josh started to pound into me from behind, but I was pushing back just as hard. The other guys all stood there stroking their cocks. I motioned to the black guy to bring it to my mouth. Every move into me took him deeper in my mouth. He and Josh both started to grunt and groan, cumming almost at the same time. The third guy had never been touched and I licked my lips at him. "come on darlin' You can have a turn." His cock was in my mouth in no time. I was in cock heaven and you were about to bust. I didn't know what you were going to do.

Then you got this wicked look on your face. You reached over and took one of the pool cues. "I ought to fuck you with this, you whore." My eyes widened in excitement. "You wouldn't dare," I said. You pulled me back closer to you and rubbed some cum on the cue, just like chalk. "You know what I always get, don't you Buffy?"

I squirmed in excitement. "Yes, David. Only you." You took the cue and pushed it lightly against my ass. Just a little in and out. Not enough to hurt me, but enough to make me thrash and scream. You leaned over and whispered in my ear, "when I get you home, this is going to be my big cock and I'm not going to be gentle." I rubbed my clit as you played with me, collapsing in a heap on the table from my orgasm.

"Get cleaned up. We're leaving," you snapped. I went to the ladies room as ordered. When I came out, you were sitting at the bar laughing with the guys, all having a drink. You handed me another one and a little piece of paper. "What's this?"

"Josh's address. He wants to give you pool lessons."

"Mmmm. I might need quite a few..."

Buffffy
Buffffy
3 Followers