Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

"I hope you didn't mind me not stopping after I came the first time." Kyle said.

"Are you kidding? I'd have been disappointed if you had. You had me so close to orgasm if you'd stopped it would have been a real let down. Could I suck your dick? See if we can wake him back up so you can fuck me some more?" I asked.

Kyle looked at me like a kid on Christmas morning and leaned back on his chair. I moved to my knees and took his cock into my mouth hungrily. I'd have gladly sucked him off in my mouth, but I needed fucked more so once he was good and hard I moved back onto my chair, lay on my back, spread my legs wide, and motioned for Kyle to mount me.

"I want to see your face as you fuck me so I can see how sexy I am in your eyes." I said.

Kyle moved up over me and slid his cock into me. He started at a much slower pace this time. He remained leaning away from me, which frustrated me.

"Kyle, don't you want to kiss me? Don't you want to suck on my nipples?" I asked.

"Yes...yes of course I do...I just wasn't sure." Kyle said.

"Kyle sweetie, anything you want to do I'll do as long and you fuck me good and hard." I said.

Kyle leaned down carefully over my baby belly and I bent forward to kiss him. We kissed each other hungrily. It was pure lust. He moved his mouth down to my breasts and sucked my nipples as he continued to fuck my pussy.

"Oh God Kyle...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...I'm cumming." I said.

There was a smile on Kyle's face as I had another orgasm.

"God thank you...Kyle...you make me cum so hard." I said.

"You're welcome." Kyle said.

"Do it again...make me cum...over and over. Fuck me hard...make me cum...shoot your cum into me." I begged.

Kyle responded well to my urging. I had two more orgasms then he pumped his cum into me a third time. Again he kept going. I had two more orgasms within two minutes.

"You're a horny little slut aren't you?" Kyle asked.

"Please don't call me a slut." I said.

"Okay you're not a slut. You're a horny thing though aren't you." Kyle said.

"Yes...God yes..." I said.

"And you want me to show you how sexy you are by fucking you every Wednesday until the baby comes don't you?" Kyle asked.

"Yes...God yes...you're fucking me so good...it feels so good." I said.

"But what about after?" Kyle asked.

"After what?" I asked.

"After the baby comes. Am I gonna get to fuck you after the baby comes?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know. After the baby comes my husband will..." I said.

"He'll what? Start fucking you again? So what? A woman as horny as you seems like she could handle two lovers." Kyle said.

"Kyle...I don't know." I said.

"Well then...if this is just gonna be for the next two months I'm not sure I want to do this anymore." Kyle said.

He stopped fucking me and was about to pull out of me. I wrapped my legs around him and held him inside me.

"Okay. We can keep fucking after the baby comes, but only on Wednesdays when you come to clean the pool and nobody ever finds out." I said.

"That works for me. If fucking you while you're pregnant is this good I can't wait to fuck you when you've got your perfect body back." Kyle said.

He started back to fucking me. I had two more orgasms including one while he pumped me full of cum for the 4th time.

To my surprise and elation he didn't stop after cumming in me for the fourth time. He just started back to fucking me. God his stamina was amazing. He seemed to be getting stronger and stronger as he went.

"Yes...yes...so good...fuck me...yes...so good...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...oh GOD...yes...yes...fuck me." I said.

"Damn Susan you're amazing. I'm giving you all I've got and you're begging for more." Kyle said.

"It's been...so long...it feels...so good...fuck me...fuck me...please God fuck me." I said.

From the look in his eyes and the way his breathing was becoming more labored that he was just about spent.

"Come on baby...fill me up...give me your cum...one more time...I need it...give it to me...I need to feel it inside me." I said.

That was all the inspiration he needed and Kyle grunted hard as he pumped his cum into me for the 5th time. I knew he was probably spent when he fell forward onto me and gasped for breath.

"Kyle sweetie, could you get off of my baby." I said.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?" Kyle asked.

"No, but I don't want to risk that you might." I said.

He got off of me, moved onto his chair and flopped onto his back.

"You look just about spent." I said.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to walk to my truck." Kyle said.

"So I guess I can't get you to fuck me one more time then?" I asked.

"My cock is willing, but my body just isn't able to answer the bell for another round." Kyle said.

"Well then I guess I'll have to do the work this time." I said.

"What?" Kyle asked.

I didn't answer; I just stood up off of my chair, threw my right leg over his body and lowered myself onto his cock. I didn't want to shake the baby too much so I went nice and slow and built both of us to one last orgasm. I reached mine right before Kyle did, but he grunted and I got a 6th injection of his cum into my pussy.

I sat there on top of him for a minute. Kyle looked at his watch.

"Oh shit, it's 4:00. We've been here for 5 hours. I should get out of here before your husband or neighbors start coming home from work." Kyle said.

"I suppose so. Same time next week?" I asked.

"Yes. Hell yes. This was incredible." Kyle said.

I got up off of him, he quickly got dressed, I kissed him and he grabbed his pool cleaning stuff, jumped in his truck, and took off. I cleaned up the mess we'd made, walked inside, got up on the island in our kitchen facing the door from the garage and waited.

At 4:30 the door opened.

"Well, I guess I don't have to ask what's for dinner do I? I take it things went well." Eric said.

"Better than expected. He filled me with cum 6 times and he wants to fuck me every Wednesday, even after I have the baby." I said.

"Well, that's great news. It sounds like you really enjoyed him." Eric said.

"I love a man with years of experience, but the enthusiasm of youth is great too and he was VERY enthusiastic." I said.

"I can see that. Your pussy is red and swollen; it looks like he pounded you pretty good." Eric said.

"Oh he did. I totally played it up for him too. I told him you hadn't touched me in months, I kept begging him to fuck me, I told him how good it felt, I was a total slut for him and I loved every minute of it." I said.

"I'll bet you did." Eric said.

"So how was your 'lunch' with Kelly?" I asked.

"Great. That girl has that enthusiasm of youth you were talking about." Eric said.

"Well I'm happy for you. You'd better hurry up and eat dinner before it gets cold." I said.

Eric licked his lips, pulled up one of the bar stools and started slurping Kyle's cum out of me. I hadn't had a lover besides Eric since we'd decided to try to have a baby a year ago so it felt good to have him licking another man's cum from me again.

With Kyle's stamina and eagerness to fuck me as much as possible I think he'll work out great.

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers
12