Pool Boy Gets Dressed Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,371 Followers

I opened the boxes and handed each new item to Debra. Debra began filling the empty closet and dresser with all of my new clothes. We finished putting away all of the clothes and cleaned up the bags and boxes. Debra pulled me into her arms, "We are going to have so much fun filling this closet and dresser drawers. I can't wait to take you shopping in Paris and Italy. Oh my god I just realized something, we have to get you a passport as soon as possible. Don is traveling to England in a couple of weeks and you and I are going with him." My head was spinning, things were moving so fast, and in directions I never dreamed about.

Debra ran back into the closet and tossed out an outfit for me to put on. "Say good-bye to Brandon sweetie, Brandy is here to stay." We both giggled as I slipped on my white panties with a pink bow on each side. I pulled on some knee high white stockings and slipped on a nice pair of black flats. Debra held up my jean skirt so that I could step into it. I so relished the feeling of pointing my toe down as I stepped into the skirt. As Debra pulled up my skirt she licked each of my nipples causing us both to giggle again.

I went to put on a simple peasant blouse when Debra stopped me, "Wait, you forgot your bra."

I looked at Debra, "Really, why bother? Bras feel uncomfortable just hanging on my chest. I just don't have enough to even start training."

Debra held out her hands displaying two nice little B-cup booby forms, with life like pert little nipples, "Well if you put these in your bra I am sure it won't be hanging on you."

I looked at Debra's beautiful loving smile, "They're so real looking." I quickly pulled on the bra and took one of the forms from Debra. Debra inserted one of the forms into my bra as I did the other.

"There that looks perfect. We just have one more quick touch." Debra said as she pulled one of the forms away from my chest, peeled off the adhesive strips on the backside, and pressed it back against my chest. Debra repeated the process on the other side. "There, now they won't be falling out. You can even swim with those babies on."

I turned around towards the mirror, the transformation was fabulous. I slowly reached up and cupped each breast in my hands. I gently squeezed them, and then lightly rubbed my finger over the hard little nipples poking out through the bra. I watched myself in the mirror as I continued to feel myself up. I so wished they were real.

Debra wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tight, "You are so beautiful Brandy. Do you like your tits?"

I was choked up as I barely screeched out, "They're lovely. I wish they were real so I could feel myself playing with my nipples."

Debra kissed me on the lips and pulled away, "Maybe for Christmas. Now let's get your hair, makeup, and nails done. Don is taking us out for Dinner, and then shopping. Let's see how much we can spend before Don has a coronary." Debra pushed me towards her room and we both laughed as we glided down the hall.

Debra placed a nice blonde wig on my head and combed it into a nice short bob. She did my makeup like a professional and then painted my nails with a nice light pink coral polish.

While I sat and waited for my nails to dry, Debra put on a nice red silky blouse, jean skirt, and red three inch heels. She is still the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. I noted to myself to practice walking in heels so that I could wear them going out without falling on my face.

Debra and I walked down the stairs as Don was just finishing his phone call. Don looked up at us coming down the stairs and we can hear the ending of his conversation, "I'll call you later. I have to go now; my vision has just been impaired by two beautiful women."

"WOW. WOW. WOW. Just give me a minute to grab a baseball bat so that I can keep the onlookers from getting too close. I am going take you beauties out on the town. Let's go celebrate our new union. And just to warn you two, when we get home I will expect one hell of night of earth shaking, ball draining, cum drenching S-E-X." The last word he spelled out slowly.

Don hooked both his arms out to us as we slid our arms through his loops and continued to walk out the door, in one fluid motion. We were already acting as one.

To be continued....

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,371 Followers
12