Pool Boy Wages

Story Info
Computer tech cleans the pool of sexy science teacher.
7.9k words
4.49
93.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kurt Williams. I am the Technology Director for South Prairie School Corporation, a small rural school corporation in north central Illinois.

For no apparent reason, I get more than my share of strange pussy, and these are my stories.

Summer term is not that bad. Sure I would rather spend the day on the golf course, but with school dismissing around noon each day, the deserted classrooms make it easy for my staff and me to get the computer maintenance done.

Wednesday morning had been a stressful morning. A new supervision package for the high school computer lab was not working and the tech support staff I was on the phone with didn't know squat. I was on hold and reading the Chicago Tribune online when the MS Outlook audible alert beeped to let me know I had a new email. Now most of the time, a new email was bad news and something to be ignored as long as possible. One of the teachers probably needed help. More work for the guys and me. But the window that popped up got my attention. The email was from Jenny McCray. Mrs. McCray, for my money, is the best-looking teacher in the South Prairie School Corp. And for a small rural school corporation out in the middle of nowhere, we have quite a few good-looking teachers. But Mrs. McCray is the best of the best!

I quickly opened the email package and read Mrs. McCray's request. She was having problems with a browser plug-in. With a grin, the horn-dog side of me kicked in, and I thought about how I had a "plug-in" for her.

Usually I would send one of the guys, either Kerry or Lance, to handle a simple job like a browser update, but this call deserved my personal touch. With great anticipation, I hung up on the tech support flunkies and headed out the door towards the middle school.

As I made the maybe 500-yard walk towards the middle school, I thought about the amazing Mrs. McCray. Tall and thin, Jenny was maybe 35 years old and the possessor of an amazing rear end. Her ass was absolutely perfect and she loved to show it off with dress pants that fit her like a glove. But what set Jenny apart from all the rest was a beautiful face that literally took your breath away. Big brown eyes, perfect skin, exquisitely formed thick pouty lips, jet back hair that framed her face like a museum masterpiece – Mrs. McCray was the modern day version of the face that launched a thousand ships. Every time I talked to her, every time, I thought to myself two things. One – this girl is the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in person in my life. Two – how I would give my right arm to kiss her just one time!

And the beautiful Mrs. McCray and I had a past. But unfortunately at least for me, our relationship was 100% professional. Back when she had first started at SPSC, she and I had partnered on an after-school middle school weather project. Jenny supplied the science expertise and me the technology. Jenny and I had spent considerable time together and got to know each other rather well. In fact, it was during our time together, that Jenny met her husband Scott and decided to marry him. Looking back, those afternoon's spent with Jenny were some of my best days in education!

I timed it so that I got to Jenny's classroom right before dismissal. I stood aside as Jenny's class of 8th graders hit the door and headed for the busses. I peaked around the corner of the door and there was Jenny, bent over the document camera and adjusting a cable. That was another thing I liked about summer term, I thought to myself – relaxed dress code. Jenny had on shorts that hugged her read end and I had the perfect view. I hesitated a few seconds and admired her perfection before knocking on the door.

"Anyone here having computer problems?" I said to get her attention.

She immediately stood up and turned around. She flashed me that A+ smile and said, "Hey Kurt. Thanks for coming over so quickly!"

Not only did Jenny have on shorts that showed off her long and lean sun-tanned legs, she also had on a thin, spaghetti-strapped top that revealed just a hint of cleavage. A sneak-a-peak top as I liked to call what she had on for obvious reasons. Jenny's boobs were probably the only part of her magnificence that was not spectacular. They appeared to be firm and average in size – maybe a "B" cup was my guess. I often wondered what her nipples looked like.

"You know it Jen! Anything for the beautiful Mrs. McCray," I said.

As usual, I flirted her up a little which I know she expected. In fact, it was my opinion that she very much liked compliments on her beauty. We spent the next few minutes catching up on each other's lives. I asked about her husband Scott and her son Kendall and she about my wife Kim and our daughters.

Talking with Jenny was quite the experience. First off, she was a close talker. She got right up next to you - so close that every sentence was gift-wrapped with her amazing perfume. And she talked with her hands. She emphasized points with taps on my forearms or pats on my chest. If I didn't know better, I would have thought she was flirting. But from experience, I knew she interacted like this with everyone. She knew she was stone cold beautiful and she knew how to use it!

"OK Jenny. Let's take a look at this computer," I said as I sat down and rolled the chair under the computer.

Jenny cozyed-up next to me and pointed out what site to go to and what the problem was. I immediately knew the fix but stalled around a few extra minutes to prolong my "up-close and personal" time with Jenny.

"So how you been spending your afternoons?" I asked as I poked around on her computer. It was July and a typical hot and humid Illinois summer.

'Oh....usually hanging out in the air conditioning," she said. "But I would like to be in my swimming pool if it wasn't so filthy."

"A dirty pool? What's with that? Doesn't Scott keep it clean for you?" I asked.

Jenny's husband Scott was about 10 years older than her and the basketball coach at Lincoln High, a much larger school in the county north of South Prairie. Scott had played guard on the Indiana State basketball team and had been all Missouri Valley Conference. Jenny was his second wife, and they had a boy Kendall who was about 6 or so.

"No – he doesn't. He says he will but with summer league, clinics, weight lifting, open gym and all that goes with his job, he is always too busy. He promises he will take time to clean it, but it just hasn't got done all summer," Jenny said with disdain.

"That's too bad," I said. "Keeping our pool clean is probably my most important summer job. Kim and the girls swim every day."

"So how does Kim get you to do it? I need some advice – something I can use to get Scott to help out more with the pool."

"Oh that's easy," I said. "Once a month she pays off in pool boy wages."

After I said that, I instantly regretted it.

"Pool boy wages? What is that?" Jenny asked with a perplexed look on her face.

OK – I was in up to my chin and no way out. Only thing left to do was plow ahead with the sexual innuendo that I had started.

"Well. Haven't you seen in a movie where the nice looking woman of the house takes care of the young guy that cleans the pool?

As I was explaining the pool boy reference, I was watching her face and I could tell she didn't understand what I was alluding to. Or maybe she understood and was pretending not to.

"Takes care of?" She said.

"Yeah, takes care of as in like, like....... special... sexual... favors, " I answered and again regretted where this conversation was headed.

As I mentioned earlier, with Jenny I pretty much played it straight. During our time when we were working together, I had thrown out a sexual comment or two, which she usually just ignored. So I finally gave up. This conversation was blazing new territory.

Jenny smiled and shook her head. "I see. Special... sexual ...favors....... like maybe a blowjob? Am I right?"

I forced a laugh and gave a big-eyes, high eyebrows look of utter amazement. "Yeah. You got it. Special sexual favors like a blowjob! And I mean a good blowjob. That will get your pool cleaned!"

She just looked at me and kind of smiled and shook her head as in she could not believe what I just told her.

"Thanks for the computer help, Kurt. I've got to go down to the office and see Mrs. Gasser before she leaves. Have a good day."

And just like that she was out the door and I was alone to finish the computer work. She was headed to see Mrs. Gasser, the middle school principal. Probably to file a sexual harassment charge against me! What had I got myself into?

Thursday morning and so far so good – I wasn't in trouble - at least not yet. No call from Jenny's husband Scott. No message to please report to the principal's office. No visit from the union guy. I was feeling better about our conversation but decided maybe a follow-up visit to Jenny's room was a good idea. I wanted to do a face-to-face to gauge her feelings toward me.

So again, a few minutes after the kids had left for the day, I made my way over to Jenny's room and stuck my head in the door.

"Hey Jen," I said. "Just following up to see if we got the computer fixed yesterday."

Jenny was at her desk and appeared to be grading papers. She looked up at me and as usual, gave me that big beautiful smile. So it looked like no harm done yesterday and we were still cool!

"Hi Kurt. How are you? Thanks for stopping by and yes I think the computer site is working as it should."

As usual, I was mesmerized by her incredible good looks and momentarily at a loss for words. I mumbled out a few mangled phrases or two about how I was just doing my job. I felt sufficiently re-enforced that our conversation yesterday about "pool boy wages" had no ill effects, said my good-byes, and turned around to leave.

"Kurt," she said. "I did want to ask you about something you said yesterday;"

I abruptly halted my exit, turned around, and walked a few steps closer to Jenny. I am sure she could see the look of concern on my face.

She brushed past me, toward the open door, and appeared to look both ways down the hallway. I figured out later that she was making sure no one was in earshot and could hear what she was about to say.

"Kurt, yesterday, when we were talking about cleaning the pool, you mentioned that your pay was a "good" blow job. What exactly is a "good" blowjob?

Her question momentarily floored me. But I quickly regained my composure and confidence when it hit me that we were again engaging in sex talk and it was not initiated by me. And I am pretty good with sex talk!

"Well.....," I started. "I guess as a guy I could say that all blowjobs are good. But I guess when I was referring to a "good" blowjob I meant that the......the ....act...was what you might call the "feature attraction" of the night's activities."

I said it with a smile. Or maybe it was a smirk. And I seemed to twitch my eyebrows a couple of times as I spoke. Jenny seemed to be listening attentively and nodded her head a couple of times as if signifying she understood what I meant.

Then she said it. "You mean Kim sucks your dick till you cum in her mouth?"

There was no hiding it this time. My jaw was resting on my chest and my eyes looked like that kid in Home Alone when he puts on the after-shave.

I kind of forced a laugh and said "Yeah,..sometimes that happens. But sometimes she aims it at her face or boobs."

I was pretty much lying. Through the years, Kim had not distinguished herself as a lover of performing oral sex. Now while we were dating, that was a different story. She willingly went down on my dick often and with great expertise. But once I said, "I do" every thing changed. She did it only as a favor to me, and only when she had to. In fact, in about the third year of our marriage, out of nowhere, she announced she hated giving blowjobs and had given her last. We came close to divorce. Through some soul-bearing conversations, I learned that her only college boyfriend had a large penis – "8 or 9 inches and fat" - was her estimate, which made sexual intercourse for her extremely uncomfortable. So often times she resorted to blowjobs as to satisfy him without the use of her pussy. So she grew to hate oral sex, especially administering to a monster cock. Well I couldn't see living my life with no blowjobs ever. So we talked it over and came to a compromise. Oral sex almost split us up, but we really did love each other so Kim consented to occasionally suck my dick. I continued to get blowjobs, two, maybe three minutes on special occasions – birthday, Christmas, etc. And never with any enthusiasm or commitment or with me reaching climax.

Knowing that Kim did not like large cocks, and since she did marry me, it is easy to come to the conclusion that I don't have the equipment to ever star in any porno flicks! My dick is at best average, a little over 6 inches, but with a very big mushroom head. Truthfully, the size of my cock is a little deceiving as it looks much bigger when I wear jeans or tight fitting pants. I have one of those peckers that is almost at full size in the flaccid state. So a few times through the years, girls have been somewhat disappointed when they saw my erect penis. They expected more. But, "no brag – just fact," due to my expert lovemaking skills, they went away very satisfied and usually eager for a second helping. Bottom line is that Kim found me to fit very nicely in her pussy and did not suffer the discomfort she had earlier experienced with the "big" boyfriend.

Jenny smiled. She nodded her head. She said she understood and that I had given her a very good idea on how she could get her pool cleaned but she would have to think about it a little more. And with that we said our goodbyes and I walked out the door wondering what the hell she meant when she said she would have to "think about it a little more."

Friday morning. I had golf scheduled for 11 AM with a few of my buddies. I was hoping for an uneventful couple of hours and then get away early for some fun. I opened the Outlook and there was another email from Jenny. McCray. She wanted me to come by and see her after class.

"Good news – bad news!" I said to myself. Good news that for the 3rd straight day I would get to spend time with Jenny. But the bad news is that I need to make some phone calls and push back the golf a few hours. Funny how the thought of putting Jenny off till Monday never crossed my mind! The morning crawled by and finally it was approaching noon and time to make my way over to see Jenny.

The kids were making their way to the busses and Jenny was standing in the doorway.

"Hey Kurt," she said. "Come on in. I want to talk to you about something."

She didn't move from the doorway and I had to squeeze past her to enter the room. I got a whiff of her perfume and gave her a smile as I stole a quick gaze into her eyes. After I past her, she closed the door behind us to insure our privacy, something I don't think she had ever done before.

"Kurt, I was thinking. You said you keep your pool clean. So why don't I hire you to clean our pool?" She paused and took a deep breath. "And I will pay you the pool boy wages that you told me about." She again paused. "That is if you are interested?"

"Did I just hear what I think I heard?" I said to myself or maybe out loud. I couldn't tell for sure as I was momentarily in a daze and not real sure what was real and what was not.

Finally regaining my composure, I smiled, or maybe it was a snicker, and told her she wouldn't have to ask me twice – that I was ready, willing, and able to clean her pool. Just tell me when and what time, I said. I also noticed that like the school kids say, I was sporting a chubby!

Jenny stole a glance at my crotch and also noticed my growing excitement. She closed the gap between us and put both hands on my chest. Her face was about 8 inches from mine.

"How about Sunday? Scott is taking Kendall to the Brickyard 400 over in Indiana," she said. " They will leave early and be gone till late. You could come over ...say maybe 10 in the morning?"

"Sure. That works for me," I said. We were still extremely close together and I sensed my opportunity to at last get that kiss I had so many times dreamed about.

I think Jenny read my mind. Or maybe she had the same dream?

"Here's a little down payment," she said as she closed the gap and kissed my lips. Her lips lingered on mine for maybe 15 seconds. At the same time her right hand dropped lower, found my hard cock, and gave it a forceful squeeze.

And just like that she stepped back, gave me a smile and said, "See you Sunday!" She was out the door and I was by myself to ponder today's events as well as those of tomorrow.

Golf later that afternoon was a joke. I couldn't focus and my buddies royally kicked my ass. I kept thinking about Jenny and the kiss and what was going to happen. Of course I had doubts – would I perform? Would she be pleased with me sexually? And of course the thought went through my head that she was somehow playing me. Would I really be cleaning her pool or was that just part of the plan? Or was me cleaning her pool THE plan? Friday afternoon and Saturday were slow and stressful, that's for sure.

Sunday morning I awoke early and wolfed down some coffee and toast. I then took a long hot shower and again thought forward to the life-altering experience that awaited me. Just in case, I loaded up my garden hose and the vacuum I use to clean our pool. I told Kim I was golfing today and made my way to Jenny's house.

Though Jenny's town is much bigger than the town I live in, her house is still very much in a rural setting. I had been there a few years earlier as I had once helped Scott fix some wireless networking problems. They owned about 5 acres, mostly surrounded by corn and bean fields, and some good-sized oak and maple trees landscaped the yard. I turned up the lane and headed the 75 yards or so to the house. I was about 15 minutes late but Jenny was outside with a hose watering some flowers. Even though it was mid morning, the heat was beginning to build. It was going to be one hot day I thought to myself. Jenny had on her swimsuit, a 2 piece red bikini. She also had on a little transparent wrap that made a feeble attempt to cover her body.

I exited my car and walked toward her, unsure of how to play things? She turned off the hose and walked towards me.

"So...here you are," she said with that ever-present heart-stopping smile. As always, she looked fantastic. Jenny never seemed to wear or need much makeup and today it was my thought that she was without any makeup whatsoever.

"Here I am," I answered back. "Ready to get to work and looking forward big-time to payday!" As I got closer, I got my best look ever at her boobs. Her bikini top was small with even smaller straps and left nothing to the imagination. Her boobs, firm and tanned, looked bigger than what I had imagined. I couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on them. But it was her legs that really got my attention. Perfect in every way – long, muscular, tanned, and smooth. What a beautiful woman Jenny was and my cock was responding accordingly.

"I bet you are. I bet you are!" I saw her eyes travel up and down my body. I had worn my swim trunks, which were the big baggy type, but my excitement was still very much on display.

"Work first, pool boy wages only after a job well done," she said as she led me to the backyard and the pool. I purposefully tried to walk a few paces behind her to ogle her rear end.

The McCray family had an above ground metal pool, the typical 4 feet deep, which was fully surrounded by a wood deck. We climbed up the deck ladder and surveyed the pool. Just as Jenny had said, the water was clean but the bottom of the pool was filthy with debris. So I guess I really was here to clean the pool, I thought to myself.