Pool Party

Story Info
They try out a pool for the first time.
1.6k words
4.19
28.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those hot and steamy summer nights. The kind of night that makes you want to rip off your clothes and jump into a tub of ice. Tony suggested a quick dip in the pool instead. I was somewhat intimidated, and a little excited by the idea of our neighbors possibly catching us. It didn't take much for Tony to persuade me to partake.

First, Tony turned off all of the lights in the house. Next, he turned the radio on to the jazz station. The soft sounds being broadcast were very soothing.

Tony began removing my clothes. As I stood facing him in the dark, he began tugging at the buttons of my blouse. He began kissing my neck as he scurried his way across my breasts, and down to the last button. I could already feel the coolness of the air on my partially naked flesh. I began to shiver with excitement as each article of clothing fell to the floor. The heat within me was rising. I was already very turned on by the warm and sensual touch of his lips.

Tony knelt down in front of me and began removing my pants. He first tugged at the button until it released. Then he forced the zipper down. He grasped at my hips and began to push my jeans towards the floor. Stopping only to tease my clit through my wet panties. He smiled at the dampness that was already there. Once the pants were on the floor around my ankles, he eased one leg up and out of the pants, and then the other, softly kissing the calves of each leg. I was quivering with excitement.

Tony rushed to his feet, and pulled my half naked body close to him. He kissed me deeply on the mouth, and left a trail of kisses down my cheek to the nape of my neck. I was trembling all over with desire. Tony reached around my waist and ran his hands excitedly up my back. I could hear his breathing getting deeper. His urgency to hold my naked body grew stronger. He clutched the strap of my bra into one hand as he caressed my ass with the other. Moments later, the clasps of my bra burst open, and my breasts swung free. In one swoop, Tony hooked his arms into each of the bra straps and slid the bra off of my arms, and onto the floor.

Tony stepped back gazing at my erect nipples pointing back at him in the dim moonlight that was shining through the window. He lurched foward, grasping a willing breast in one hand, and sucking on the erect nipple of the other breast. He caressed my breasts and teased my nipples, as I stood in the darkness wearing only panties. Tony wasted no more time. Tugging so fiercly at my panties, that he nearly ripped them off of me. I was completely naked. Tony took me into his arms, hugging me so closely that every inch of my body was touching him. He eased me back onto the floor after a few moments of intense kissing and groping. I began removing his clothes with a more desperate sense of urgency.

We stood facing each other kissing passionately. As we were kissing, I ran my hands up his chest to his neck and began tugging at the buttons on his shirt. As I reached the last button Tony let the shirt slide off of his arms and onto the floor behind him. Getting down on my knees in front of him, I grasped the button of his pants and eased it open. As I pulled the zipper down his eager cock sprung to life as it was freed from the pants. Tony put his hands on his hips and began pushing his pants down, letting them fall to the floor bunching around his feet. I slipped a hand into his boxers and began stroking his cock as he stepped out of his pants and kicked them out out of the way. I pushed the boxers out of the way and began licking his hard staff. Tony pushed his boxers off of his hips and let them fall to the floor. He was entirely naked. I grabbed a handful of ass in each hand, and pushed his body towards my face as I forced his cock into my mouth until it touched the back of my throat. I gagged but only for a moment, while my throat adjusted to his solid shaft filling my mouth. I began sucking, my head bobbing backwards and forwards with the motion of his body. He was moaning with pleasure. Tony reached down and lifted me to my feet. He held me close to him, whispering in my ear, that we both needed to cool off.

He opened the back door and stepped out into the heat of the dark night. It was quiet and peaceful outside. I placed the towels on the ground near the pool, which I had gathered before stepping outside. We both entered the water. The warm air felt cool against my wet skin, and my nipples became very erect. The only light was that of the moon cascading off of the water in the pool, as well as reflecting from the sheen of the water on my milky white skin.

Tony made himself comfortable on a step. I sat on his lap facing him, with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. We were instantly kissing each other deeply. Tony began kissing a trail down my neck and down to my breasts. He began nibbling on my erect nipples. I reached down between our legs and began stroking his cock. I would tease myself as well, rubbing his hard shaft against my clit. I raised up and repositioned myself right on top of his cock. I pushed myself down onto his lap, allowing his rock hard shaft to fill my insides. I could feel the water mixing with the wetness of my own juices inside of me. We began thrusting together. My breasts were bouncing wildly as we thrusts ourselves over the edge. We held each other for what seemed like forever, before deciding to go back into the house. Tony got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around his waist. He reached down and assisted me out of the pool. I shivered as the warm air pressed against my wet skin.

We tiptoed into the house, with a shower in mind. Tony turned on the water, allowing the it to warm. I stepped into the shower, pleased by the warmth of the water against my skin. Tony stepped into the shower behind me. He put his arms around my waist from behind, reaching between my legs, and grabbing desperately at my body, making his way up to my breasts. I reached up behind me and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands found their way up my torso to my breasts. He rubbed both of my breasts while the shower water pricked at my erect nipples. I was moaning with immense pleasure as he blew his warm breath into my ear. I tilted my head slightly, ever so eager to have his wet lips on me. He was kissing on my ear, increasing my pleasure. He then began kissing the nape of my exposed neck. My knees were weakening with the pleasure that I was feeling as he was tickling my skin with the whiskers on his face. He continued sucking and nibbling on my vulnerable neck, and I would squeal with pleasure as his tongue flicked vigorously against my skin under the pressure of his lips. We took turns cleaning one another, taking special care to tease certain areas. After our shower, we both felt clean, warm, and horny.

Tony stood beside the bed as I positioned myself spread eagle style on the bed, eagerly awaiting his presence beside me. Instead, he only leaned over and touched me softly with his hands. He ran his hand up and down my body, stopping once to tweak my nipples, and stopping again to tickle my clit. He felt my body lurch as he teased my clit. He began fingering me, feeling my insides envelope his fingers. He leaned over further and flicked his tongue over my hard clit. I was breathing heavily. Tony knew that I was close. He continued to finger me, as he sucked fiercly on my clit. I was begging for him to let me cum. Seconds later, I was over the edge with an intense climax.

Tony climbed onto the bed on his knees and positioned himself between my legs. He grabbed my ankles, and lifted them up over my head. He held onto my ankles, and inserted his rock hard cock into my wet, juicy hole. He pulled his cock all of the way out, and I reached down and rubbed my juices all over his cock. He leaned forward, holding his cock right at the entrance to my pussy. I could feel his cock lingering there. He would lean in a little allowing me to feel the pressure of his shaft spreading my throbbing pussy lips open. He would retract. I could feel my lips contracting, begging for him to enter me. With one forceful thrust Tony's shaft was deep insde of me. I was moaning with pleasure. He began thrusting, fast and forceful. His shaft filling my wet hole. He thrust faster, and faster, filling my eager hole more with each thrust. Each time his cock left my pussy, I was wanting more. With one final thrust, Tony blasted his load into my throbbing hole. I felt his cum filling me. He slowed his thrusts allowing me to reach an orgasm, before stopping. Tony fell to the bed beside me, and we fell fast asleep spooned together.