Pool Peeps

Story Info
Girls watch a male swim class which is required to be naked.
942 words
2.76
96.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curt had made it into a prestigious college, which he was grateful to be admitted to. But this college had much more stringent physical education requirements than most others, especially since most colleges had no gym requirements at all. In fact, other than West Point, the Naval Academy, and the Air Force Academy, this was the only college in North America that had any physical education requirements.

One requirement was a semester of swimming, and students could take an extra semester as an elective. Curt knew the basics of swimming, having swum at the lake several times during the summers of his teenage years. But he looked forward to learning some new moves.

He decided to get this class out of the way his freshman year. He had heard a strange rumor, that all of the male students would have to swim naked. He dismissed it, and even if it were true, the swimming classes were segregated.

It was the day of his first class. He was expecting the school to issue swim trunks.

"Ok men are we all clear on the rules? Good. Head to the locker room, strip to the buff, and head back," instructed the coach.

Curt's fears had come true, but he had no choice. Without completing this class, he could not graduate from this fabulous college, and his future would be compromised.

"How could compulsory, institutional nudity such as this be legal in this day and age," he thought to himself.

He returned to the pool, naked like all of the other members of his class. To Curt's annoyance, and relief, his instructor was wearing swim trunks. Curt did quite well his first day of class, returned to the locker room and showered, and then put his clothes back on.

The next week Curt was expecting another similar, uneventful course, but things would change. Curt looked to a door at the end of the swimming pool room and noticed two girls peeking in on the class. He wanted to draw attention to this, but felt embarrassed and didn't want to disrupt the class. He decided to bring it to the instructor's attention at another time. In the coach's office, Curt would explain his problem.

"Well sir, there's this group of girls who have been watching us guys swim naked during class," he informed his coach.

"Yeah girls do that every semester. Do you have a problem with it?" asked the coach.

"Well yes. I don't want them seeing me naked," informed Curt.

"Well there's nothing the school could do about it. Besides, a lot of guys have come to enjoy being naked in front of clothed women. I've even heard the sororities sometimes have clothed female, naked male parties, where a small group of guys get naked and are outnumbered by clothed girls. If only I was young enough to attend one..." informed his coach.

"If I want to attend a party like that, I'll ask how to get invited. But this is a class we're talking about," continued Curt.

"There's nothing I or the school can do about it," reiterated the coach.

"Well what if I got a couple of buddies and spied on the girls during their swimming class? They're required to take swimming, too," asked Curt.

"Forget it. First, the girls are required to wear swimsuits. One piece swimsuits to be exact. No bikinis and definitely no skinny dipping. Second, you'd likely be expelled even for trying," informed his coach.

"Doesn't that sound unfair to you?" protested Curt.

"I'm not the one who writes the rules. I just have to do my job and enforce them. And if I catch you doing what you just suggested, I'll have to report you to the school's disciplinary commission and you'll be expelled," informed the coach.

"I'll be expelled for seeing them in one piece swimsuits but they can see me naked all they like?" asked Curt.

"Son, sometimes life isn't fair. Now you just worry about your backstroke so you can get an A in my class," the coach said.

A week later Curt was in swimming class again, and the same group of girls were watching him, again! Although it was a prestigious, private university most of the students wore jeans and t-shirts like almost every college in the country. The girls were wearing their jeans or shorts, along with tight shirts which displayed their breasts and formed outlines around their navels. They were giggling and covering their mouths with their hands as they gawked at the boys.

"This is so embarrassing. Those girls are up there fully clothed while I'm standing in front of the pool naked. My clothes are all the way in the locker room and there's no way to cover up. And I have a thing for that one girl, and she shouldn't see me like this right away," Curt thought in his head, unable to do anything about the compulsory nudity he was experiencing in front of his co-eds.

He could sense with his whole body the girls examining his deltoids and arm muscles, along with his stomach, buttocks, and penis. He knew he would never have the please of seeing their wet breasts, stomachs, butts, or vagina.

These peep shows continued until the last day of the class.

Curt finished the gym class and graduated about three years later, but the memories of those girls watching him while he was naked and they were fully dressed would remain with him for the rest of his life. Sometimes he would remember them nostalgically, while at other times he would rue and lament those girls and the school's unfair policies.