Pool Side Fun

Story Info
Trent goes for a dip in some ass.
1.6k words
4.21
71.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started back when I was about 20. I had only moved out of the family home a couple of months ago and moved in with my 23 year old cousin Trent. Since I moved in with him we had been doing everything, getting blind drunk every weekend. Since I had no job I just sat home all day looking for jobs. The summer holidays came around and we were trying to get some jobs to do round the town because we both had holidays. Trent got a job cleaning pools for family friends when they were away for the holidays.

One morning I woke up and got up had a shower and because it was so hot I was just walking around in boxer shorts. Trent got up later and did the same. He got a call later that day saying that the people that he was cleaning the pool for were leaving earlier than they had originally planned. So the next day we had to clean their pool.

After a couple of days of summer it was getting really hot so we ended up taking bathers and going for a swim before we cleaned the pool. As weeks went passed we began getting better known to each other and learning about things that had been happening and what has happened over the last few years.

A couple of weeks later we didn't really have anything to hide so instead of taking bathers we were just naked. His big 6 inch cock just flopping around while we were swimming and talking.

One day we were talking about some heavy stuff and then it just popped out. I swam over to him and it hit me. His rock hard cock just bounced against my stomach. It felt so good and then I looked down and saw I had a hard on as well.

Now I had never had this sort of feeling around another male but this felt so good and didn't feel wrong because we were ok with each other. We went into the shed after to get the things out that we needed to clean the pool. We realised that we were both still naked and that we both still had hard cocks just sitting there vertical while we were running around after each other with the poles and stuff. We quickly covered ourselves up and ran back into the shed laughing.

The shed had a lot of things in it including the pool cleaning equipment, a lawn mower and some gym equipment including a machine that u pull down a bar from above your head.

When I got into the shed I remembered I left some of the equipment outside and that I had better get it. While I was outside I ran back to the car to find my phone. While I was in there I looked into the glove box and found a pack of vibrating condoms and some lube. Then I thought that he didn't have anything on and no girlfriend. I took them back inside with the rest of the stuff. I had told him that I was going be a while because I would have to check my phone and put some stuff back in the house. I took the gear to the shed and found him on the weights with his cock in his hand. I walked over to him and pulled my pants off again because the shed was beginning to turn into a sauna. As my shorts hit the floor I remembered the condoms and lube in my pockets. I bent down deliberately showing my hairy hole to him. Picked up the lube and condoms and showed them to him. He went bright red and I just laughed.

I sat on the other end of the machine he was on with my legs on his. As I crept up I could feel his leg jumping. When I got close to him I bent over and licked the head of his cock. He shuddered and moaned. I then licked all around the head until it was dripping wet. I then put the whole head in my mouth. By now he was rock hard again and his cock was throbbing in my mouth. I sucked on his head for about 30 seconds and then felt his hand reach around my back and rub over my hole. I went down on his cock swallowing the whole thing. I kept it at the back of my throat while I played with his balls tugging on them as I moved my head up and down. When he was going to blow his wad he rammed his cock down my throat and blew a load of hot cum straight down my throat, then pulled his cock out and dripped the rest on his stomach while I licked it off.

After he blew he told me to turn around and get into the doggy position. I turned around and felt his finger rub over my hard cock and rub over my hole. I grabbed the lube and put it through my legs and he grabbed it. He put a couple of drops on his finger and then on my hole. He placed the tip of his finger on my hole and pushed it in a little way. I moaned in ecstasy. He left it there for a little while then put it in further. He worked it in further and further. Every millimetre felt better and better. After he had his index finger completely in me he started pulling it in and out slowly and then putting it right back in before it was completely out.

He got faster and faster and then soon my hole was as loose as I had ever been. He pulled his finger right out and put some more lube on my hole and then I felt two fingers in my. Again he began slow and worked it over. He pulled them out and placed two fingers on each side of my hole and began to pull it open more and more until it was wide open. Then he told me to get a condom out of the packet and help him roll it over his cock that had hardened since he blew his wad in my mouth 30 minutes earlier. I rolled it over and he told me to turn around and lean back onto his cock. As I bent backwards I the top of the lube bottle go into my hole and then a couple of quick cold squirts of lube in. Then he pulled it out again and put some on his cock. I grabbed onto the handle of the weight and lowered myself onto his cock.

Then I felt him swirl his cock around my hole then pop the head into my hole. I turned around to face him and moaned as he thrust his hips upwards which forced his cock into my tight ass. I jumped up and his cock nearly fell out so he pushed up just to keep it in. I slowly eased back onto him and moaned. I slowly slid down onto his cock taking it right into my ass. I let it sit there for a minute and then bounced up again but the sensation wasn't as good as when it went in. Once again I went down slowly and bounced up and down. Then I felt the vibrating tip of the condom hit deep inside me which sent a wave of excitement through my body. I got faster and faster and then he suddenly tensed up and I felt him slid his cock right out and pull the condom off and blow his load once again but this time into my gaping hole. With my hole full of cum he put his fingers in and swirled it around. I sat up higher and the cum dripped out onto his face as he licked my hole.

I got off of the machine and stood at the end. He slid to the end placing his ass high. I bent over and licked him hard. Without hesitation he handed me the lube and a condom. I pumped the lube a couple of times on his hole and put two fingers in straight away. Next thing I heard was 'oh fuck yes fuck me hard'. I pulled my fingers out and rolled the condom onto my hard throbbing cock. I got the lube and placed the tip in his hole and pumped away. I pulled it out and quickly put my cock in there so that it didn't close up. I put the head in first and he demanded me to go as deep as I could. I started out slow and he began to hump my cock so I went faster and faster. Then he yelled to me' fill my ass'. I took my cock out and started to pump away. Just as I was about to cum I put my cock out of the condom and out it into his ass and filled it. He sat up and put all the cum onto the seat. We licked it off and sat together just holding each other's cock in our hands. We gave each other hand jobs without saying anything and blew onto each other and then licked it off.

We went out of the shed naked and jumped into the pool and cleaned everything off. We got packed up and finished everything off and got back into the car.

Since then we have gone our separate ways but when we have family reunions it always ends up hot and sticky. Our other relatives don't know about us and that is the way it shall stay.

I would like to know how everyone enjoyed my story or didn't and how many people came while reading it. I know it took me four attempts to write it because i had to go and see Trent or shove a butt plug in my ass and jack off.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot and entertaining - brought back nice memories of my first time!

So in my last comment I’d started to narrate how your hot story brought back memories of my own first time with my cousin (once removed). After he’d taken me to the heights of bliss with his amazing blowjob in the showers, we drove back to his place. I could hardly wait, I wanted to be with him in every way – pleasure him like how he’d pleasured me, hold and love and caress his body and his thick, veiny cock. The desire was mutual, we were both breathing hard with suppressed excitement, hands hot on each other even while we were walking up from the parking garage to his front door. And the minute we got in and shut the door, we grabbed each other in a passionate embrace, tearing our clothes off as we stood in the front room; lips and tongues dancing and mating together in a renewed, fevered exploration. We didn’t even make it to his bedroom or mine, just moved ourselves over to the sofa where we commenced a lusty frot. Our bodies writhing against each other even as we continued with the blazing passion of our open mouthed kisses. It was wild, fierce lovemaking – he was completely uninhibited and unabashed, mapping every inch of my body like he wanted to know every part of me by sight, smell and taste. He nibbled, sucked, licked me to glorious abandon, occasionally delivering a sharp little possessive bite as if to mark me as his. I responded fiercely, all inhibitions flown. Lifting his muscular arms, I buried my face in his armpits, inhaling the clean smell of soap from his shower, the tang of the cologne he’d spritzed on, and underlying that, the pleasantly raw muskiness and testosterone of *him*. I moved lower along his body, licking, touching, feeling, squeezing – lavishing adoration on the body I’d fantasized about for so long. I felt proud as he gasped when I tweaked his large, pinkish nipples, erecting them to pointed, aroused tips, and then his body jerked up as I started avidly sucking and nibbling on them. “Fuck, you’re awesome!” he groaned and I shivered in response. I proceeded to suck him off, taking pleasure in the deep groans of ecstasy he was letting out. I literally made love to his cock- that long, thick, uncut emblem of his manhood- pulling his foreskin back and admiring the bright pink colour of his glans, now deepening to near-purple with his arousal. He taught me how to pleasure him to the max, to cup and fondle his balls like he’d done for me earlier, to lave my tongue all around the mushroom head of his cock and under his sensitive tip, to use the warm insides of my cheeks as well as lips to caress the massive shaft of his manhood. I started jerking off as well, but after a bit he stopped me, saying he wanted to do that for me later. He then drew me back up, and gripping my gloriously hard cock in his hand, he led me to his bedroom. I followed him, wrapped in a seductive haze, in thrall at the exquisite sensations of passion and arousal which he had enveloped us in. He grabbed a large bottle of lotion from his bedside drawer – almond and cherry cream lotion, I still recall – the fragrance of that has been an irresistible aphrodisiac for me ever since! I was almost wild with lust, so when he got on the bed next to me, I got on my fours, facing the glass fronted clothes wardrobe on one side of the room. His dressing mirror was bang opposite this, behind the bed, so from this position I could see him behind me and also see the reflection of his cock penetrating me in the series of mirrored reflections. At that moment, I felt we were feral, mating with a wild instinct that was millennia old, humping with a raw passion.

He started spreading generous dollops of lotion along the cleft of my ass, using his large fingers to massage the lubrication into my tight asshole. First one finger, gently and patiently worked in past the second knuckle, and then he carefully added a second- scissoring them apart to relax and widen my hole, opening me up. It was uncomfortable and slightly burned at first, but he was very patient, used copious amounts of lotion as he carefully took his time to work a third finger in. The slight pain gave way to pleasure, his fingers sending sparks shooting up my spine and starts bursting behind my involuntarily closed eyelids as I groaned loudly in ecstasy.

And then I was ready. He coated his rigid cock with lotion, and slowly, inch by delicious inch, he sank into my virgin hole. Again, discomfort and the unfamiliar feeling of intrusion; gave way to intense flashes of pleasure as he began expertly thrusting in and out, his manhood stroking my channel, bumping against my prostate. He varied the angle and speed of his thrusts to bring both of us the maximum pleasure, alternating long and slow thrusts with a steady, furious fucking at a fast pace that made both us shout out in pleasure. With one hand he gripped and playfully slapped my ass cheeks, while the other he covered again with lotion, moved around my hips and commenced jerking me off. I was in heaven, wave after wave of seductive sensations crashed and jostled and washed all over me. “I think….I’m gonna come soon”, I managed to choke out, and in response, as he’d done earlier in the showers, he stopped stroking me, gripped the base of my cock tight to prevent me finishing right then. He pulled his cock out of me, and at my grunt of disappointment and surprise, said that he wanted to fuck me face to face, so we could see each other when we came.

I flipped over, lifting my legs and propping my ankles on his strong shoulders, as he entered me again. I was accustomed to his cock by now, we fit so well together and this time there was only immense pleasure and warmth, no burn or discomfort. He then commenced a hard, steady pace, and I moved my hips up in tandem to his thrusts, wrapping my arms around him, biting his biceps and digging my nails into his back, even as I rubbed our hairy calves together, delighting in the erotic rub and friction. There was even more of that when he brought our bodies snug against each other, so the sweat and lotion-damp, hairy skin of his ripped abs was exquisitely rubbing against my engorged cock. “You like that?” he gritted out, and I moaned in assent. He alternated sensations expertly, sometimes stroking my cock from root to tip in his lotion-slick fist, rubbing his fingers deliciously around the rim of my glans; and then moving his hand away as he thrust into me, deliciously squeezing my cock between our abs. I could feel his cock swelling larger and longer within me as he drew closer to his release, and then with a grunted yell of satisfaction, he emptied rope after rope of hot, sticky cum into me, even as I roared with my own orgasm, shooting my load and spattering my semen over both our bodies. He continued thrusting even as our bodies convulsed, both of us holding tight to each other as we shuddered, wanting this exquisite pleasure to continue as long as possible……Well, that was the first of 3 times that night, followed by sex in the shower the next morning, and fucking again in the afternoon, and then twice more the following night! It was by turns tender and soulful, and then fierce and wild. We flip fucked so I took my turn topping him, thrusting into his firm butt with blazing, mindblowing ecstasy as my orgasm ripped through me.

We’re committed lovers now, exclusive with each other; I’ve completed my 3 years of grad college and have 2 more for post grad in the same institute. We’re happily living together in his apartment, and while my younger bro suspects the true nature of our relationship, we haven’t officially come out to our families yet. We plan to do so after a couple years, once I finish my Masters and get a job. But whatever difficulties come our way, we are in love, we complete each other, we bring each other pleasure and contentment that no one else can, and that’s what matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy - reminded me of my first time.

Hot fuck for Trent and his cuz! Kind of reminded me of my first time, it was with my Dad's cousin but he's just about 9 years older to me, so it always felt like we were the cousins as we grew up. Our families are close, so we used to spend a lot of summer vacations in each others' homes, go on several family trips together. He was my idol growing up, a very cool dude, very friendly and popular and I tried to emulate him in whatever way possible. He came to stay with us for a couple years during his post-grad masters as his college was in our town, his folks and he preferred he stay with family rather than the hostel. I was just into my teens then, and my intense admiration for him gradually started morphing into a more erotic feeling, though I kept trying to deny that at first, even to myself. He had grown into a splendid example of masculine beauty - tall, raffishly good looking and superbly fit, with a powerfully built physique that was a perfect blend of chiselled muscles and lithe athleticism. He was trim and fit, none of that 'roid induced too-beefy bulk. And he was charismatic, a *manly* young man - nonchalant about sporting a nice thatch of body hair which set my adolescent imagination and hormones on fire. We drew closer during his stay, he always treated me as a peer, a buddy, despite our age gap, which made me feel nice. I used to feel great when people used to say that I resembled him a lot, that I would grow up to be a lot like him. That's what I always hoped to be. And yet, slowly, mingling in with that heady admiration was a yearning, a covetousness as well. The guest room he used was next to my bedroom, both opened out to a common long balcony/deck which was kinda secluded from the rest of house. I stood silently on my side of the balcony on quite a few nights, cloaked in darkness and looking through the glass windows of the guest room. He was not aware I was there, as he lay on his bed, back against the headboard as he jacked off. I wanted to still believe I was "straight", that this was just some adolescent yearning for someone I wanted to become, but despite myself, when I jacked off, the visions that came to my mind were of his awesome body, his handsome face contorting in immense pleasure as he masturbated, his formidable cock - much larger than mine at the time - and his superbly taut, rounded bubble butt.

Well, nothing ever happened then, and after his course he moved to another city for his job. I missed him *terribly*, with an aching, hollow feeling that's hard to describe. We kept in regular touch over facetime and calls however, and while obviously we met far less often, I was gratified that he was always happy to speak with me, spend time with me even if most of that was online. Cut forward a few years and when I started college, the best college for the course I chose just coincidentally- but much to my immense excitement - happened to be in the city he was based in. He insisted that I should stay with him, and our families were only too happy 'coz it mirrored his stay at our place. They knew how close buds we were - but little did they suspect how much closer we were about to become!

It'd been almost 2 years since we'd met in person, but when he picked me up at the airport, all that time seemed just to fall away as we laughed and embraced, me holding him hard and laughing as he ruffled my hair in that achingly familiar gesture from years past. Then he leaned back, looked at me up and down with a broad smile and a sparkle in his eyes as he remarked how tall and handsome I'd grown. I couldn't help but blush beet red at his remark - the dude I'd crushed on for years was complimenting me! But I also noticed how well we fit together as we embraced- we were practically the same height now - I was probably a hair taller but I perhaps had a inch or so of growth left to do at that point. And inspired by his commitment to fitness, I had taken up athletics with a passion, so I was very toned and fit as well - though his musculature was still more ripped than mine was.

As we settled back into our warm camaraderie, I found it harder and harder to tamp down my attraction for him. At several points I would fiercely argue with myself about it - thinking that I could ruin the close friendship we had, that our families would see it as "wrong". But then my growing emotions and lust for him would take over. I would defensively think that after all, it wasn't as if we were directly related. And I'd been getting a feeling gradually that perhaps mine wasn't a one-sided attraction, that there a spark in the way he viewed me as well.

All doubts were firmly laid to rest a few months afterwards. He'd signed me on to the same gym he went to, and on that day, there were just a handful of members there, it being a public holiday. We'd been among the last to arrive, with the result that when we hit the showers, we were the only ones there. There was just under an hour before closing time, so we pretty much had the locker room and showers to ourselves. We'd been to the steam room already, and the gym desk had asked us to switch off the controls and leave the steam door open after we'd done. I'd gone back to my locker to get my change of briefs, and when I returned, I saw my cuz standing by the entrance of the first shower beyond the steam room, having opened the faucet and waiting for the warm water to start flowing. He hadn't seen me return yet, was leaning his magnificent frame casually on the wall in repose. Like all those years past, I couldn't help but stop and stare at him greedily, my eyes literally drinking in how splendid he looked. He had stripped off his briefs and was wearing just the thin towel wrapped low on his hips, the globes of his firm butt and his ample package showing through the translucent cloth. I allowed my gaze to travel up from his large feet to his muscular calves and his hairy, tree-trunk thighs; and then from his bountiful crotch to the raw virility of his hairy chest. When my stare reached his face, steam from the open steam room and from the now-hot water rose in tendrils, creeping around the sharp contours of his cheekbones and jawline; and then his heated, amber gaze was staring right back at me. My heart lurched in panic - and then sank. I'd been caught checking him out, with no excuse possible. What would he think? I got my answer a few moments later as he winked at me with a rakish grin, and very deliberately, removed his towel and placed it on the hanger inside the shower room. He then placed his hands around his large penis - still at half mast but rapidly hardening, tipping his head to one side as he gauged my reaction. Lips parted, my heart hammering, I blushed - and then I was *fully*, massively erect, tenting beneath my towel, wanting to throw myself into his muscled arms. He stood there for several more long moments, waiting for me, before finally stepping into the shower and drawing the curtain. I hesitated for what seemed like an interminable time - but was probably under a minute - with a jumble of thoughts jostling in my head. Desire, nervousness, fear, lust, and yes- love. Love which for years had been borderline fraternal/filial, but which was now entirely sexual. I ached to feel, see, smell and taste his naked form. I yearned for him to explore me. I moved as if in a trance towards the shower room, stepping in, and closed the curtain back behind me.

He grinned at me, a smile which mingled raw desire with genuine affection. As he saw how nervous I still was, he gently took the lead. He stripped the towel off me, and then held me in a tight embrace under the shower of warm water, rubbing our engorged dicks together like hot lances as he took my mouth an an intense, searing kiss. At first standing stock still, I responded to his passion as my own fevered fantasies came to life. I ran my hands over his long-desired for body, pinching his large, coin shaped nipples, digging my fingers into his firm butt and back, even as he leaned forward to nuzzle and bite at my throat, neck and chest. In a flash, he had guided me to stand next to the stone bench fixed on the side of the cubicle, raised one of my legs to rest thereon. Sitting on the bench, he leaned forward and enveloped my cock in his gloriously warm and wet mouth. I gasped and then groaned loudly as he began giving me a sinfully skillful blowjob. I was out of my mind with bliss as he avidly licked and sucked all around the head and shaft of my engorged cock, licking under the tip, sucking on my balls; joking in between that my manhood was was so large and thick I could dislocate his jaw. The compliment on my size made me even more erect! He used his tongue, lips, and inside of his cheeks to drive me mad with bliss. As he sucked me off, one of his hands moved up to fondle my nipples, while the other alternated between cupping and fondling my balls, and moving along the crack of my ass to lightly dip inside my asshole. I moaned and dug my fingers into the firm muscles of his shoulders, then stroking the crisp hair on his nape. It was all so very pleasurable, so amazingly arousing that I was ready to blow my load very quickly. I was 18 after all, a virgin, with raging hormones and no experience in holding off my orgasms. But he wanted me to last, for my first time to be unforgettable. And so each time I got close, he would stop, clamp down on the base of my penis, sending my body into orgasmic shudders as he brought me back from that point of inevitability. After 2 or 3 times like this, we heard the gym attendant open the locker room door, shouting out to ask if we were done. "Yup, almost, will just cum soon" he yelled back, mirth ringing through his voice and I couldn't help grinning and blushing. That time, he let me ride through my orgasm, his wonderful mouth and hands making me gush the biggest load that I'd ever shot till then. He avidly chugged most of it down, shushing my muttered apologies of not warning him in time. "I *wanted* to taste it" he said, firmly. "I loved it, it was a bit like oysters and tuna with salt; and besides, we belong to each other now!" I reached for his glorious manhood, wanting to return the pleasure he'd given me, but he shook his head at me with a grin. "That's for later, after we get home. You heard the attendant, we need to leave now!"

And so we finished our shower, and headed home for the next round of my initiation into the amazing pleasures of M2M sex. That I will narrate in the next comment.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1over 7 years ago
Butt plugs are the best.

I love the seduction, and I love the changing places, so first one and then the other does the fucking. I didn't come, but my butt plug kept moving, side to side and in and out. Oh baby. You do good butt plug, honey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good Cleaning Service

I came, thanks lol ;^) Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job

Hmmm interesting story, however your missing vocab in a few places.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
The Jones "Triplets" Following the adventures of three brothers.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Doctor's Orders Therapist adivses father to fuck his son.in Gay Male
More Stories