Pool Table Gang Bang

Story Info
Cowboys get to ride the city girl on a pool table.
1.4k words
3.94
101.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canemont
canemont
21 Followers

My friend Liz and I had been traveling all day, just enjoying the local scenery and sunshine. We checked into a small hotel in an out of the way town in western Wyoming. It was your typical western town with old brick buildings and more saloons than stores. After a quick nap and shower, we changed clothes for dinner. We had seen a bar in town that served food and had a pool table. Liz was wearing something a bit out of character for her. She was wearing a fairly sheer white cotton dress that showed off her creamy skin. It was a button down the front style and she had had only buttoned the ones from her upper waist to about mid thigh. And she hadn't bothered with any underwear, so any time she took a step, a little part of her was exposed. I think she was trying to shock me, but all it did was really turn me on.

We walked into the place and it was cool enough inside for Liz's big brown nipples to get instantly hard. They stood out from the thin fabric like pencil erasers. All the men in the place suddenly stopped what they were doing to look at her. She slyly smiled at me and we spotted a booth not far from the pool table. There were several men standing around it, playing. Their eyes transfixed as they watched Liz stroll thru the place. Liz was eyeing the cowboys too, with their tight western jeans and lean builds. She always had a thing for cowboys and I didn't mind since it always boosted our sex life for her to fantasize about making love to a cowboy while out on a trail ride.

Anyway, we started drinking beer and since we hadn't eaten all day the alcohol seemed to go to our heads immediately. Liz kept watching the pool game and I suggested she go over and get a better look. I am a bit of a voyeur and wanted to see how those cowboys would act around a sexy city lady. She stood by the table and they instantly started to gravitate around her. They bought her more beer, as if she hadn't had enough already, and asked her to play. She is not much of a pool player but I don't really think pool was on her mind. I could see in her face that she was really getting off on all of the attention. When she bent over to break, her breasts just spilled out of her unbuttoned dress. The cowboys all gave a groan in unison and wedged around to get the best possible view of her. She took her time, and actually made a shot. On her next attempt, as she bent over, I noticed that her dress clung to the outline of her ass and you could clearly tell she was not wearing panties. I know that the cowboys realized it too.

They played another couple of games of which Liz was teasing them Unmercifully with her actions and attire, when one of the boys suggested they start playing seriously. The stakes were simple, whomever loses the game has to shed a piece of clothing and shoes don't count. Liz quickly agreed with this, but I am not sure she was thinking about only having one piece of clothing on. Or maybe she did and was too turned on not to continue this little game of tease that she had going on.

The game was started and it was Liz against one of the cute boys. She was doing well, much to the dismay of the other players. Then he accidentally scratched while trying for the 8 ball and he lost the game. Liz told him to take off his shirt. Another cowboy took his place and amazingly, Liz won that game too and this cowboy lost his shirt too. Now the guys were beginning to get really frustrated. When Liz began to break for the third game one of the guys came up behind her and nudged her as she shot. She turned around and grabbed him in the crotch and told him to play fair. He said he was tired of playing fair and pushed her on her back on to the pool table. Her dress fell open, exposing her thighs and crotch. She lay there a moment and then began laughing. The cowboy then quickly crawled up on the table and buried his face in her pussy. Liz suddenly froze but quickly relaxed as the pleasures of having her pussy eaten took over her body. She started involuntarily humping his face and saying, "oh yes,..yessss". The other cowboys soon started shedding their clothes and crawled up on the table.

I noticed that the bartender quietly walked over to the front door, locked it, and put the closed sign up. I didn't know what to do. Should I stop this before it got out of hand? I already had a hard-on while watching this show, but now it was becoming serious. I tried to get a glimpse of Liz to see what her reaction was to this but I could tell that she was totally into what was happening. Someone had completed the unbuttoning of her dress and there were two guys sucking on each of her big brown nipples. I know how much she loves that. Sometimes she can orgasm just by having that done, so I knew she was enjoying this to the fullest. One of the cowboys was standing next to the table and had his hard-on shoved into Liz's waiting mouth. She sucked it hungrily, like she was dying of thirst and he had offered her a firehose to drink from. Now the original pussy eater and wiggled out of his jeans and was fucking her furiously. Her legs were wrapped around his waist so she could pull him in to her as far as possible. I had never seen her be such a fucking machine before. I knew from the grunts and moans that she made that Liz was incredibly aroused.

I stood by the pool table and watched in awe. When the first cowboy came, it sent her over the edge again and she whimpered loudly, but it was muffled by the large cock in her mouth. A large damp spot appeared underneath her ass. She was having gushing orgasms that were drenching the table. Someone else took the first cowboys place on top of her and he quickly buried himself in her pussy. I was fascinated that she was unconcerned who was fucking her as long as her pussy was being used. She began jacking the guy off who she had been sucking and he came in a long torrent of several massive spurts. She raised up to catch it in her mouth and got most of it. The rest splashed on her face and hair. Liz sucked him clean. About that time the second pussy fucker was humping her with abandon then suddenly pulled out and shot his load all over her stomach. She was beginning to get coated in cowboy cum. She started rubbing into her skin and brought some up to her lips to taste.

The next cowboy on the table had Liz get on her knees. She bent forward so she could suck another guy off while getting fucked from behind. The cowboy behind her started humping her pussy, while he shoved two fingers in there to get the wet. He then started massaging the opening to her ass. I knew what was going to happen next. He pulled out and began easing his glistening tool into her asshole. She paused in her sucking in order to concentrate on being ass fucked. The cowboy gently pushed all the way in, held it there for a moment, and then began to slowly stroke in and out of her back door. Liz started really groaning loudly now and reached underneath with a free hand and played with her pussy. She then got back to serious dick sucking and quickly brought the man to a climax. It gushed into her mouth and she let it drool out from between her lips nastily.

Cowboy after cowboy used her ass, pussy and mouth for his happy cumming ground. She had cum and her own juices dripping from each hole and mouth. She was covered in cowboy spunk, sweat and beer. There are no telling how many orgasms she had during the ordeal, but her legs were shaking as we helped her off of the pool table. She slipped back on that now stained dress and we stumbled out of the place. The bartender winked at me and said the meal was his treat and for us to come back any time. My guess is we will mark this town on the map for future vacation destinations.

canemont
canemont
21 Followers