Poolhall Players

Story Info
She takes her "cues" from a handsome stranger.
1.7k words
3.88
23.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has been watching her from the bar all night. She is with a couple girl friends, they sit around their table chatting and drinking... then jump up to go to the dance floor for familiar songs. She is wearing a tight corset-like red top, black skirt, and black leather boots. She dances mainly with her friends, moving with the rhythm of the music, singing the lyrics that she knows. Every so often, one of the guys on the dance floor approaches her and they dance together. He watches as they put their hands on her waist, moving with her... sometimes their hands slide over her hips or across her back. She'll wrap her arms around them for a bit, swaying to the music. The song ends, and the guy takes her arms, wrapping them around her body and dipping her deeply to the side, he stares into her eyes. She smiles, giggles a little, and as he brings her back upright she grabs her friends and returns to her table, waving a "thank you for the dance" as she goes. She makes no moves herself toward the other men, but glances continuously in his direction.

The bar grows more crowded as the night wears on. The dance floor becomes hot from the volume of bodies moving. She worms her way through the crowd and over to the bar, to the empty stool next to where he sits. She is glistening with sweat, breathing heavily as she grabs the bar and leans her lower body back, pushing her ass behind her to stretch her back. Her skirt slides up just enough that he can see the clip of her garter. She sighs with relief and stands upright, straightening her skirt back down. He catches of whiff of her as she straightens, a floral lavender-like scent. Taking a seat on the stool, she leans forward and asks the bartender for another drink. She reaches into her boot where she has stashed her money, but he leans forward and drops some cash on the bar before she has a chance to pay.

"Thanks for the drink," she smiles as she speaks to him, her heart rate increasing as she looks at him.

"Thanks for the show," he says in return, pointing to the dance floor.

They sit and talk for a while. She cannot look away from his eyes... it is as if the rest of the bar has melted from existence and they are the only two left in the room. They lean close together to hear each other over the music, their faces inches apart, his hand hovers around her waist, not quite touching her, but close enough she can feel his presence. She is growing hot under his gaze, her pulse quickens every time she feels his breathe on her neck.

The music has changed to a dance beat, the volume nearly impossible to talk over.

"Come with me?" he says, gently placing his hand on her arm... "I know a spot we can talk."

She follows him, around the corner of the bar down a hall to an adjacent room with booths along one wall and pool tables in the center. There are a few guys finishing up a game of pool at the center table, otherwise the room is empty.

Placing their drinks on a side table next to a couch, they walk to an empty pool table and he begins to set up a game while continuing their conversation. He offers her the first break... which she attempts clumsily before confessing that she's not very good at aiming the cue. He laughs, and walks around the table to where she is standing. He places his right hand over hers, his left hand slides down her left arm and places her hand on the table. He shows her how to place the cue through her fingers. Leaning into her, he breathes in her scent as he helps her to pull her right arm back and aim the cue. She gasps a little at the feel of his body... she can feel he is hard under his jeans... and closes her eyes listening to his soft voice giving her instructions in her ear. As they strike the ball together, she opens her eyes and turns her head towards him... listening as the guys from the other table exit the room, shutting the door behind them.

She turns her body into his, leaning forward and kissing him roughly on the lips. The pool cue drops to the floor as their hands find each other's bodies... her hands wrap around his waist pulling him closer as he plunges his hands into her long, dark hair. Her fingers rake across his back as they kiss desparately. Wrapping her hair around his right hand, he pulls her head back... kissing down the length of her neck... his left hand slides over her shoulder to her breast, squeezing hard. She lets out a gasp of pleasure...

"Oh God, fuck me..."

His hands move to the hem of her skirt, shoving it up over her hips revealing her black garter. He slides his right hand up her inner thigh, pressing roughly against her pussy he feels her wetness has soaked through her panties. She gasps again, leaning into him... he kisses down the length of her neck across her collarbone as his fingers slide under the G-string. He drops to his knees in front of her, pulling her panties down over the garter as he moves. Stepping out of the panties, she widens her legs as his hands slide up over her boots, along her thigh highs... across the garter and back up to her hips. He leans forward, his tongue licking hard against her pussy, tasting her... he pauses at her clit, rolling his tongue around it first as she gasps.. then biting it gently makes her whimper... he presses his face into her sucking hard on her clit and she screams out.

Standing in front of her, he lifts her hips and sits her on the edge of the pool table. Her hands are clawing at his jeans, shoving them down to the ground.

She is shaking, her body crying to be filled. "Fuck me, please..."

He thrusts inside her wet pussy, filling her up as she cries out in relief. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she leans back, pressing her hands into the pool table for support. His left hand is wrapped around her waist, holding her ass... his right hand slides back up her body and squeezes her breast, holding her body down onto his while he pushes inside her. He can feel her leather boots pressing against the back of his legs, the garter rubbing against his thigh as he fucks her hard. Her orgasm is builing, her body contracting around his cock, squeezing harder with every thrust. She reaches her right hand around in front of her, her fingers press around the outside of her pussy, feeling him slide inside her repeatedly. She moves her fingers to her clit, pinching hard first, then circling around swiftly. Her breath is faster, her moaning constant and she can feel the intensity spiking. Arching her back she screams out, cuming hard and fast with his cock deep inside her. He grabs her ass with both hands, thrusting himself deeper and holding her there, feeling her orgasm bearing down, her whole body shudders around him.

He leans foward to her, kissing up the length of her neck... making her shudder again. Finding her lips he kisses her deeply, his hands gliding back up her body to her arms, her shoulders, her neck... holding her face in his hands his tongue continuing to explore her mouth. Her hands reach up, pressing into his chest she pushes him away. He pulls out of her, taking a step back, and she pushes herself down off the pool table. Still staring into his eyes, she places her hands on his chest again and presses... making him walk backwards until the back of his knees find the couch. She shoves with her hands now, forcing him to sit. Kneeling before him, her right hand slides down the length of his shaft, pulling the skin tight. She leans forward, her tongue starting at the base, she slowly licks up his length, tasting her own wetness on him. Her tongue reaches the tip and circles around it slowly one direction, then the other. As her lips close over him, she leans forward, sliding his dick down into her mouth. She tightens her grip around the base and pulls with her mouth, sucking hard as she glides back up slowly. His hand reaches up, his fingers wrap into her hair and he guide her head as she takes him deep into her throat again... sucking hard each time she slides up. Her rhythm increasing, her left hand presses into his inner thigh, slowly moving higher up his leg while she steadily milks his cock with her mouth. She can feel him growing harder still, and she moans with pleasure as she increases her speed. Her left hand is at the base now, and she slides it around to cup his balls, gently massaging them. His grip on her hair tightens and she feels him throbbing, close to orgasm. She tightens her grip with her right hand and thrusts herself down on him, moaning louder... taking him deep in her throat. Sucking hard, she feels his body stiffen as he cums. He pulses inside her mouth as she swallows, still sucking hard... the fingers of her right hand releasing their grip slightly to slide up and down the base.

His body relaxes under her, breathing heavily he releases her hair and lays back on the couch. As she goes to rise, he leans forward and helps her stand. She pulls her skirt back down from her hips, turns and collapses on the couch next to him. Reaching to the side table for her glass, she takes a drink and leans back into the couch, closing her eyes and slowing her own breathing. She feels him move on the couch next to her, pulling his clothes back on before anyone comes into the room. Still with her eyes close, she feels his arm across her... he takes her legs and pulls them up, across his. She leans forward a bit, allowing his right arm to come around behind her... he hold her around her waist and lifts her up into his lap. His arms wrapped around her, she lays into his chest listening to his heart beat... he leans his head forward on top of hers, breathing her in.