Poolroom Playground

Story Info
Ryanne is taught a new way to play.
1k words
3.96
73.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( Just a quick note to thank my editor bigtri. Thanks a lot! )

The room was semi dark with the only light coming from the ceiling lamp above the pool table. I was dressed in a short blue dress, ending about mid thigh. It was button front and as usual I had nothing but a bra under it. My hair was pulled back showing off the soft curve of my neck, and the buttons at the top purposely left undone showed a bit of cleavage.

I picked up the pool cue, off the center of the table, and arranged the balls. I moved slowly back to the end of the table and leaned down to line up my shot.

Just as I hit the cue ball rough hands grabbed me from behind and pushed me down. I was forced over the table my breasts pinned painfully under me. I struggled and kicked back at my assailant trying vainly to free myself. I heard another man laugh as he stepped to the side of me. With the other still holding me bent over the pool table all I could see of the second man was the bulge at the crotch of his blue jeans.

I was scared and tried to fight. I wriggled and squirmed, but all that earned me was a swat to my butt. I yelped and tried to jerk back but the man was stronger than I.

"Let me go! Please don't hurt me! I have money in my purse you can have it all just please let me go!" I pleaded with these men.

"It's not your money we want honey!" Laughed the first man. The second man chimed in with "Be still bitch or this will hurt a lot more than it needs to."

I quieted down not wanting to inflict serious injury on myself. The man behind me moved his hand to the back of my neck restraining me with one hand while the other hand pushed my dress up over my hips baring my ass. He slapped my butt a few times and the man beside me unzipped. He pulled his hard dick out. Both men moved over me and, pulling away from the pool table, forced me to my knees. Man one grabbed my hair in his fist. I was about to yell when Man Two, a redhead with an athletic build shoved an 8 inch cock straight down my throat. He pushed his hips forward, my throat opening to accommodate his size. He growled when my lips closed around him. The dark haired man stood to the side stroking his own cock, which seemed to grow with each stroke. He was about ten inches easily.

The man pumping my mouth pulled out and the other lifted me up onto the pool table. He laid me on my back and pushed my knees apart. He could see I was already wet from their manhandling. I moaned when he shoved a finger into my pussy.

The redhead said. "Damn! She's really getting into this."

The dark haired man climbed over me and began to push his cock into me. My body responded by bucking to meet his thrust. His cock was huge, stretching my cunt unbelievably. My mouth was covered as I screamed. My juices soaked his cock. With each stroke I bucked giving him full deep access to my hot wet pussy.

Redhead watched for a few minutes before telling his buddy to lift me up.

He did, jerking my body off the table with his cock still impaling me. This only shoved his big dick deeper into me. As if that was possible! He was buried inside me balls deep. My pussy juice ran down his cock coating both of us. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned. In this position he lifted my ass, with both hands, up and down making me ride him. That was when Redhead came up behind me and reached under. He smeared pussy juice up to my asshole. I froze, and then attempted to break their hold on me.

"NO you can't do that!" I yelled.

That got me a slap across the face.

"Knock it off! You're not going to stop this!" With that said he moved the head of his dick to my ass. I felt him probing and pushing, and then he grabbed my hips and shoved his dick up my ass. It wasn't hard and fast like the huge member in my cunt but it was a steady sure pressure until I had them both deeply in my body.

My legs shook and my moans turned animalistic as they found their rhythm. One in One out they fucked me hard. The pain of my ass rape mixing with the pleasure of my dripping cunt was ecstasy. My body rocking with their cocks was beginning its build to orgasm. One peak, then another, then my eyes closed and my head back moaning until finally I exploded in the most awesome orgasm.

My cum was running down the mans dick. All my muscles gripped the two hard cocks and began to spasm around them. The men continued to pound into me through my orgasm.

When the pulsing slowed they left my body and pushed me to my knees again. They took turns forcing their dicks down my throat. My tongue worked them over. Soon I had them both pulsing.

"Open your mouth," said the redhead.

I did. They were both jacking off and a second or two later they both started to cum. Most of their hot sperm coated my tongue and some hit my cheeks and chin. When they were done I licked both cocks clean. The men patted me on my head and after fixing their clothes they left.

I straightened my clothes, stood up, and wiped my face. With as much dignity as I could muster I walked out of the poolroom and into the bar. The bartender handed me a note and left.

The note read:

"Good Fuck, If you want it again come back same time same place next week"

I went home thinking about the events of tonight. And..... What I would wear..... Next week.