Poolside Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

"Talk about your fantasy teacher!" I said. "Class, everyone stay in your seats. Don, step into the hall so that I can straighten out your problem!"

"Don't you mean UN-straighten it?" Connie corrected.

We both laughed and she continued licking and sucking my penis until I was clean. She looked up and gave me a wonderful smile. I pulled her up and kissed her, tasting my cum on her mouth as she rubbed herself against me, making me hard again.

Connie began to go completely topless around the house and yard, which Junior liked since there was always a nipple readily available. I liked it too. She also stopped wearing panties and shorts, and just tied a short towel around her waist. As she nursed, she spread her legs and gave me pussy shots. She was obviously amused by being able to make my penis get stiff just by showing me her body.

We were so in tune that I could look at her pussy and smile and her labia would get dark red and spread apart. If Junior dozed while nursing, I licked and played with her pussy until she came, usually more than once. Junior got put down for naps with milk all over him.

The second night we tried to have sex in every room of her house, but I ran out of steam around 4:00 a.m. as we finished the fifth bedroom. We cuddled on the satin sheets in the master bedroom and slept until about 9:00, and were awakened by Junior's call for yummies. While she nursed, I collected sheets from all five rooms and started them washing. Each had huge, sticky wet spots. But they smelled wonderful!

I left about 11:30 and headed to the pool. The guys said I looked really tired, and I said it was just a touch of something and I'd get over it. That was the only day that the pool bunnies didn't give me any erections. I think they were disappointed, but I was back to normal the next day, and their teasing game continued. My penis went up and down all day long, just like an elevator.

Connie and Junior didn't make it to the pool that first day, but they did the next. As we were talking she suddenly whispered, "Richard screwed me but came up dry! I faked a climax, and told him I could feel his juices filling me up." (She had told me the same thing a couple of days before, and it was obviously true given the amount of my cum that dripped out of her.)

Richard apparently bought it, and she said he was really strutting around the house before he headed off to work. She giggled and said that he had so little idea of what it took to satisfy a woman that he deserved to be a cuckold.

I continued to do their yard work once a week on my day off from the pool, and throughout the summer Connie and I managed to discretely have fantastic sex several more times. Richard obligingly went out of town on two more trips, and I spend several additional nights in their bed.

I was tempted to try to seduce several of the other women, but Connie warned me that I was sure to get caught, and the husbands were too powerful and dangerous to fool with. "You only get away with our affair because you have a reason to be at my home - the yard work - and our home is completely isolated and away from prying eyes. Besides, I want you for myself whenever I can get you!"

Connie also told me to avoid the members' daughters, but that advice I ignored. The stories about those sexual encounters will have to wait. Suffice it to say that being a lifeguard has its distinct sexual advantages, particularly when competing with younger males for eager young pussy!

Our affair ended when I had to go back to school. By the end of the summer, Connie's tummy was getting noticeably rounder.

The next season I went back to town to visit, and I stopped by the pool to talk with the guards. Connie arrived at the pool with a two-month-old baby girl who looked an awful lot like me. "I named her Donna after you!" Connie whispered when we had a moment to talk.

~~~~~

My wife and I happened to be visiting my parents when Connie's daughter graduated from high school, and we left our kids with my parents and went to the ceremony at my old high school. Connie's daughter looked exactly like pictures of my mother at the same age. I could tell she had her mother's figure, even though she was wearing her graduation robe.

Connie still looked terrific, but Richard had lost his hair and gotten disgustingly fat. Connie introduced me to her daughter, and I said, "I haven't seen you since you were only about two months old! You've changed!" She grinned, just like her mother did.

I took her hand and congratulated her, and it made me feel dizzy to touch her. I stared at her as she moved off to talk with her friends. It was hard to breathe.

Connie found a moment to talk to me alone and she whispered, "It's good to see you again, Don! Thanks for coming! And thank you for that summer of love!" She glanced at her daughter standing twenty feet away and winked at me.

"I can see on your face that you've just gotten laid - and well, Connie! I'm glad."

She grimaced. "This afternoon! But not with Richard!" And she smiled. Then she kissed me chastely on the lips and said, "I like your wife! Does she know about us? And does she know you have a daughter?"

"Of course not, Miss Lewis!" I said very sternly. "What would the principal say?" And Connie let out a deep, throaty laugh and hugged me. Our lives never intersected again, and that's the last time I saw Connie or her daughter Donna. I'll never forget Miss Lewis, the lessons she taught me, and the ones I taught her. If her Donna is really my daughter, we can never reveal it, but at least I know she has a loving mother who raised her well. And it truly was a summer of love.

Continued in Poolside Ch. 2.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers