Poolside Perversions Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting more than a little wet in the pool.
2.3k words
3.7
34.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poolside Perversions, a story for whomever.

Part 1: The Beginning

The first time I saw you I was in an Hotel Spa Complex, it was a wet, late winters evening. Outside, through the condensation misted glazing of the Spa, the night's darkness was intermittently broken by the dull orange glow of the sodium lamps illuminating the Hotel grounds. The daytime temperature had been low, but as the evening drew on the outside temperature continued to drop further, it was just possible to make out the first flakes of snow against the Hotel lamps as the rain transitioned firstly to sleet and then more to snow.

By contrast the inside of the Spa Complex was comfortably warm and subtly lit, the design leaning towards a Disneyesque tropical lagoon, the hard décor a mixture of subdued yellows, blues and greens. The whole design was softened by the use of both real and artificial 'tropical' planting.

The main pool was informal in shape, an Island, resplendent with artificial Palm and designer wrecked rowing boat, sat towards one end, the surrounding water lapping gently upon its artificial beach. At the opposite end of the pool to the Island was a Jacuzzi, it was here that I, its only occupant reclined, relaxing as the warm water bubbled up and around me, the action of the 'boiling' water made it feel hotter than it really was, the veil of steam giving the whole scene a mystical, magical feel.

I felt relaxed, I felt warm, I felt alone – I was alone! - But alone in a comfortable sense. The Spa's only other occupants when I arrived had left for the changing area five, maybe ten minutes earlier, though it was difficult to tell as time passed by unnoticed and I had no watch to consult, and the plastic fronds of the Island Palm obscured the wall clock.

The steamy tropical atmosphere combined with the gentle lapping of the pool water, echoing slightly in the cavernous hall, was soporific. I started to doze in the quiet warmth of the Jacuzzi, as my eyelids closed my imagination became more carnal, more lustful – I felt my prick begin to stir inside my shorts. As my thoughts became kinkier, more perverse my prick began to harden noticeable – mmmmm!

Suddenly I heard the dull slapping sound of bare feet echoing along the wet floor of the corridor that led from the pool to the changing rooms, the footsteps getting louder as their owner drew nearer. My eyes open, and my hardness subsides as I forget the lewd thoughts that moments before had preoccupied me as I focus on the dark opening through which anyone entering the pool would have to come, and there you are framed against the dark mouth of the tunnel...

Hair shining under the overhead lighting, nice figure, not tall, I estimate at this distance that you were a similar height to myself. You are dressed in a two-piece swimming costume, a mottled pattern of reds and yellows, as vivid as any nature may display in a tropical paradise, the cut seductive and suggestive without revealing too much. You look around, glancing towards me, your head dipping away quickly as you realise I'm watching you. You turn, walking away from me, following the edge of the pool towards the steps that allow ingress into the water at the deep end.

I watch the sway of your hips, and being a bum man I can't help but follow closely the slight rise and fall of your nicely rounded arse cheeks as you stride towards the steps. I'm fascinated by the way the material of your bikini bottoms is pulled taught across the cheek that is falling, whilst it gathers slightly on the rising cheek.

I feel my prick begin to harden again as I follow the narrowing material down to where it disappears between your cheeks, I begin to imagine the delights the material scantly hides, your puckered bum hole and cunt! I begin to wonder what you may or may not like sexually!...

Do you like your ass being licked? Do you like your ass being fingered? Do you like your ass being penetrated by an object, hard cock or even kinkier, a fist? Do you like your ass to be filled with hot spunk, a sperm enema?...

My right hand settles on my shorts, gently kneading my hardness...

Do you prefer your cunt to be shaved or unshaved? Do you prefer your cunt to be fingered, licked or fucked? Does your cunt have a small hooded clit, or a large one as I had seen on the Internet? Does your cunt get wet easily and noticeably? Do you cum loudly or quietly?...

My imagination runs riot as I study you – I wonder if you know that you are being closely studied? Do you have any idea what is going through my dirty little mind, the effect you are having on me? Or are you so pure, so staid that you view me with innocence? My prick hardens even more, it's uncomfortably restrained by the material of my shorts, I rub harder through the material, my eyelids start to droop as my thoughts of you get dirtier and dirtier...

My reverie is disturbed, startled by your leap into the pool, all my kinky thoughts instantly swept away as if carried on the ripples now radiating out from where you entered the water. I watch you as you glide gracefully underwater, the image distorted by surface ripples as they race away from you, and from the reflected light of the overhead ceiling lamps dancing and darting atop the disturbed pool surface, reflecting onto the surrounding walls and ceiling like some 1970s psychedelic light show.

Your legs kick breaststroke style, firstly feet pulled in towards you, knees bending outwards – mmmmm! Again my mind returns to carnal thoughts as I imagine how that action must open your cunt up – mmmmm! As quickly you thrust your feet back and away from you, arms sweeping outwards and backwards, propelling yourself towards the nearside of the pool, closer to where I wallow in the hot, bubbling waters of the Jacuzzi.

I watch, as if in slow motion, as you break the surface of the pool, firstly an indistinct shape as the water pushed before you cocoons your body, rising up with you, softening your contours before gravity takes affect and the water falls back into the pool. As the water cascades away from you your back arches, head tipping back, shaking slowly from side to side, wet hair flailing behind you, launching droplets of water, droplets that tumble to the pools surface. Your eyes are closed, mouth open wide, chest rising and falling as you draw in air, hands slowly reaching towards your face, pushing upwards against your forehead, continuing upwards, sweeping your hair backwards, squeezing water back away from your eyes and face.

My eyes are drawn to the swell of your breasts, thrust outwards as your head and spine arch backwards. Their shape accentuated yet further by the tightness of the wet material supporting them, the flow of water drawing my eyes as it tumbles downwards, running between your cleavage, the smaller swell of your nipples distinct against the bikini top.

As you find your footing, standing upright, waist deep in the water, your hands drop away from your face, the flow of water having subsided. Lazily you shake your head, your hair, darker now that it is wet, swishing the last of the water free, a fine spray visible in the glow of the overhead lights. The final shake of your head leaves you glancing in my direction, eyes looking my way, your face a mask, no change in expression to indicate what you may be thinking. A thought passes through my mind...

Hells! I would not want to play poker with this one, but I'd love to poke her, mmmmm!...

You turn your head away, twisting your upper body, arms reaching outwards, upwards, away to the front of you. You dip forward, easing yourself into the water, the momentum causing you to glide forward in the water, away from me. The rhythmic splash of your arms and feet as they each alternately break the surface and then re-enter the water, stroke-by-stroke as you swim away.

Enough of this I decide! Time for a Sauna! Climbing out of the Jacuzzi, as swimming shorts heavy with water cling to me, I bend to grab my towel. The Sauna is to one side of the pool hall and I pray you do not notice the slight bulge as I pad, wet foot, across the cool tiles towards the pine door with all its signs of caution, towel strategically draped for concealment.

My skin cooling as the water evaporates goose bumps begin to form on my shoulders, arms, back and chest, testament to the chilling effect of the air. I reach for, and grab the door pad-handle with my right hand, it's warm to the touch, I pull, feeling resistance, I increase the force until the door pops open, swinging outwards towards me.

A blast of warm air flows over me, comforting, driving away the goose-bumps, inside, the Sauna is empty of people, the space dimly lit by a small light positioned high in the opposite corner, not too dark, nicely comfortable. The Sauna is small, designed for six, maybe eight people tops, the floor and walls are clad in vertical planks of pine, the roof is also lined with pine planking ranging in colour from light yellow through to almost orange.

Along the back wall is positioned a stepped two-tier slatted pine bench, and in the corner an electric brazier, only three other items are apparent, a thermometer on the wall, a wooden pail filled with water and a ladle for tipping the liquid onto the hot 'coals'.

I enter, closing the door behind me, instantly warm, a small smoked glass panel in the door along with the glow of the electric light allow me to see adequately. Draping my towel across the lower tier of the bench I sit, hands sweeping my wet thinning hair backwards away from my forehead, relaxing, letting the heat soak into me. Breathing deeply I slowly draw hot hair into my nostrils, into my lungs, the heat not searing, not unpleasant, in fact it cleanses, refreshing, and then I exhale, forcing the air back out, relaxing in the warmth.

After a few moments of deep breathing I reach for the ladle, raising it to the brazier, tipping, dribbling water onto the hot 'coals'. The angry hiss as heat and water come into contact, water bubbling, boiling, becoming steam. The steam rising rapidly towards the ceiling, the temperature increasing just as quickly, the effect almost instantaneous.

Beads of sweat break out all over my exposed skin, it is no longer comfortable to take deep breaths through my nose, the heat is searing, I breath with my mouth, drawing hot air through clenched teeth.

Replacing the ladle I lay down on my towel, the hard bench more comfortable than I expected against my back. I close my eyes, left hand and arm flat beside me on the bench, my right hand on my chest. As I relax I begin to think of you in the swimming pool, your two-piece brightly coloured swimming costume barely concealing your most intimate of parts.

Again I begin to imagine the delights the material barely hides, is your cunt shaved or unshaved? What turns you on I wonder? Are you sexually adventurous? Are you straight or kinky? As my mind begins to explore possibilities I feel myself stir, my prick hardens, moving against the heavy damp material of my shorts, seeking release.

I slowly slide my right hand down my sweaty, hairy chest, over my stomach; sweat being pushed before my hand, trickling down across my flanks. My fingers reach the waistband of my shorts, material tight, no easy access; further still my fingers make contact with the nylon draw-cord tied in a simple bow. Taking hold of one end of the cord I tug slightly, feeling the bow slip, feeling my shorts loosen, my fingers returning to the waistband, slight resistance and then fingers and hand slipping beneath the material.

I feel damp pubic hair pass through the fingers of my right hand, pass under my palm as I explore further, my thumb hooks over the base of my shaft, fingers hooking down and around to cup my hairy, tightly swollen balls. I gently cup and un-cup my balls, milking them, feeling them grow tighter, and feeling my prick swell thicker and harder.

Using my left hand I slowly ease my shorts down, raising my bum, wriggling my hips, all the time my right hand is fondling my prick. With some effort and acrobatic gyrations I ease my shorts down far enough that my right hand and prick are free, exposed, no restraints. Letting go of my balls I grab the shaft of my prick, I can feel the swollen veins forming ridges in the skin, I run my hand upwards forcing my foreskin over the head.

At the top of the stroke I open my eyes, watching as my hands reverses its direction, pulling backwards and downwards, the angry purple helmet revealed, my hand dropping to the base of my shaft, nestling in my pubic hair. This action reveals my prick in its most engorged, most angry state, I watch as pre-cum oozes from the eye, forced out by the pressure inside. A glistening rivulet running slowly down my purple helmet, a shining trail behind marking its course, more pre-cum issues forth.

I reach out with the fingers of my left hand just as the Sauna door is pulled open, spilling light into the room. Like a rabbit caught in the beam of a cars headlights I freeze, swollen, oozing prick in hand...

To be continued...