Poor Claire: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came with a primal, almost animal grunt, pumping jet upon jet of semen into her ass before pulling free, smears of blood on his thighs, from her wounds. He slumped onto the chair to catch his breath, taking the opportunity to admire his handiwork. Cunt had endured much more this time.

A few minutes later, having put his trousers back on, he gathered Cunt up in his arms and carried her to the guest room. He left her curled in a tight ball on the bed and went to shower and change, returning, as last Saturday, to draw her a lukewarm tub which he carried her to. Little eddies of pink suffused the bath water as he sponged her breasts, washing the traces of blood away. Eventually, her eyes opened, red rimmed and haunted as they struggled to focus on him.

"You will stay here this weekend. I suspect it will take a couple of days for you to recover." He lifted her to trembling feet and supported her weight as she stepped from the tub. Having dried her off, he carried her to the bed again and left her to sleep.

"Hold on... Hold on... That is my memory of last night... not the crop, nor the sodomy, but this one gesture of total submission... Hold on.

Submission will be my redemption.

I wanted only to hold on to the chair, and to consciousness, longer: to endure more, knowing that the greater my suffering, the greater his pleasure. So I hid from the barrage of pain behind Cunt's duty and listened as Poor Claire screamed and wailed beneath the whip.

And Claire's secret? My secret? He surely cannot know it...

He came to me this morning: took me on all fours, violating my rectum for a second time and... nothing.

Perhaps if he had not prepared me so well, but taken me unstretched and torn me as my father took my mother that night: If he had taken his penis, defiled with blood and ordure and fucked me, raped me with it...Perhaps being so abused again by someone I love so much...Perhaps then my body would have betrayed me, but it didn't.

My name is Cunt. I am concubine to Master Louis D_____. Do with me as you will."