Poor Little Cassie Ch. 05

Story Info
Christmas Party - Part Three.
6.6k words
4.54
153.2k
97

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This is chapter five of a series, they will make a lot more sense if you read them in order)

Chapter Five -- Christmas Party -- Part Three

Here I stood in the middle of a Christmas party at my plumber's house. Well I thought he was my plumber when he came to my house and fucked me after he fixed the sink. He fucked me again the next day and I just let it happen. I didn't really understand what was happening to me. I was only 18 and a freshman in college and not only did I let a stranger fuck me on my kitchen table but I was fucked on the deck here at this party only about an hour ago. Then I was brought to orgasm orally by the board of directors of Tony's company. Yes, he was not just a plumber, he was the CEO of a company and this was his company party. He also had been fucking my Mom for the last 20 years and made her suck my pussy in the back room a little while ago. I had orgasmed with my Mom's face between my legs and the board of directors all fucked my Mom along with Tony. My little mind was reeling as I watched my parents leave the party without me. I guess I was "helping" Tony with something and my parents seemed to be very pleased about it. As I watched the door close behind them I thought the something I was helping with may turn out to be a little different than what my parents had in mind.

"There you are. Come with me." Tony was there and pulling me behind him.

He led me over to a group of guys. I recognized the five "board" members from before and there were about 6 or 7 others standing around.

"Nate, I would like you to meet Cassie. She is a member of our Marketing department." Tony said and I turned to see the huge black guy holding out his hand.

I instinctively put my hand in his and my little hand looked freakishly small and white. His hand was huge and as black as I have ever seen.

"Pleased to meet you sweet Cassie." He said in an incredibly deep voice and kissed the back of my hand.

I just about fainted as my entire body shivered from the touch of his lips. I stood there like an idiot just looking at him. Everything was big on him, his head was big, his features were big and his smile was humongous, I felt like it lit up the room.

"Pleased to meet you too." I said with a squeak.

The guys were snickering about the Marketing comment as I turned to look at them.

"Cassie, this is Nate Bertrand, he is head of the First Choice Hotel chain and our special guest tonight." Tony said and my heart skipped a little.

The Bertrand account? Tony's comments came back to me. Nail down the Bertrand account, how did he expect me to do that? I am not even sure what Marketing really is. Tony started talking and Nate dropped my hand but not before his eyes obviously moved slowly down my young body. I felt like I was naked the way he looked at me. He smiled at me and then turned back to the group. I stood there for a few minutes.

"Sweetheart, would you do me a huge favor? Can you go grab some drinks for us?" Tony said.

I nodded and then he handed me a napkin and a pencil. I got the message and quickly took orders. I scampered over to the bar and Mandy was back. I leaned over the bar.

"He is fucking huge!" I said.

"Well, I could see that." She said.

"No, you don't understand. He is even bigger than he looks from here. His hand is as big as my head." I said.

"Yes, and he is staring at you and licking his lips." She whispered.

I could not turn and look, I was too nervous. I handed the napkin to Mandy.

"They need drinks." I said.

"What are you, a sexy little waitress now?" She said.

"I guess so, Tony asked me..." I started.

"And you feel like you have to do what Tony says." She finished.

I looked at her.

"I know exactly how you feel. He is like that with everyone." She said.

She walked over and got a bunch of glasses. I turned slowly and the black man was not looking at me. They were all laughing and joking. Mandy came back with a tray. She made all the drinks and put them on the tray. There were 12 drinks on the tray.

"Here you go." She said.

"What? I can't carry that. I will spill those all over the place." I said.

"No, baby girl. If Tony sent you for drinks he intends for you to bring them back. You can do it, just walk slow and hold on with both hands." She said.

I picked up the tray and it weighed a ton. I balanced it the best I could and walked slowly towards the group. I held the tray against my chest, my boobs almost spilling onto the tray. I guess they were helping to balance. Multi-use boobs. I chuckled a little under my breath. I got to the group and walked to the middle.

"Thank you sweetheart." Tony said and grabbed a drink.

Everyone started taking drinks off the tray and it was getting easier to handle. I saw Mr. Bertrand's huge hand wrap around the drink closest to me. He picked it up and brushed my cleavage with the back of his hand as he did. It felt like my entire body had goosebumps. I did not look up but Jimmy was staring right at me and smiling. I could feel myself blushing and quickly scampered back to the bar with the empty tray.

I grabbed my drink and downed half of it. Mandy was laughing at me.

"What?" I said.

"You are so funny, you look like an innocent little high school girl with your long blonde hair and your pretty blue eyes but you are a horny little slut deep down, aren't you?" She whispered to me and I felt my face flush.

"C,mon, admit it. You want to fuck that black guy so bad you can taste it." She whispered.

I turned to look at him and he was staring at me. He smiled a big smile and turned back to the group. I felt my little body get even hotter. I felt like I wanted so bad to shove my hand up my dress. What was happening to me? I was not a slut. I really was an innocent schoolgirl, up until last Monday I had only slept with one guy and then only twice. Now I was thinking about masturbating in public and having sex with a humongous black man. I took another drink and looked back at Mandy.

"It's ok sweetie. These are natural feelings. Let them happen and just enjoy yourself. I am so sorry if I scared you." She said in a soft voice.

I did feel myself getting a little scared, not because of what I was thinking of doing but more of the fact that I was actually thinking it. I felt like I was losing control a little and my thoughts were driving me to think things I would never have even considered a week ago. That was scary. I sipped a little more of the wonderful drink and looked at Mandy. She had a worried look on her face and she smiled sweetly. That sparkle again and I felt myself calm down a bit.

"Cassie, how are you feeling?" I heard Tony's voice.

I turned to see him standing next to me. I felt his hand on my hip as he hugged me gently.

"Ok." I said.

"Good, good. Mandy, can you whip up a fresh drink for Cassie, sweetie?" He said and I looked at the half full one on the counter in front of me.

"Go ahead baby, finish off that one for me." Tony said and nodded to my drink.

I picked up the drink and took a sip. He looked at me and nodded again. I knew what he wanted. I slowly downed the rest of the drink. It felt warm and smooth and I felt a calming effect through my whole body. Mandy took my empty glass and replaced it with a fresh glass full of the wonderful pink concoction.

"Grab your drink baby girl and follow me." Tony said.

I picked up my drink and he turned to walk away. I glanced at Mandy and then followed Tony like a puppy. He walked around the corner and down a hallway I hadn't been down before. We came to a staircase and he started climbing. I followed and we were now on a balcony of sorts, I could see the entire room below but I didn't get a chance to look too closely as Tony quickly turned around another corner.

We walked into a big bedroom. It was not as big as the bedroom downstairs but it was still large and quite extravagant. I looked around the beautiful room and wondered how many rooms he had like this in this incredible house.

"Ok, baby girl. Here is what is going to happen. You are going to help me to land the biggest account my company has ever seen. Mr. Bertrand owns a franchise of hotels around the area and he is going to give us the landscaping contract for all of them for the next five years. He is on the verge of signing and you are going to be the thing that pushes him over the edge." Tony said and I guess I looked really confused.

"It will be very simple. You are going to finish that drink in your hand before I leave. You see, that is a special drink I designed, it has a little something in it to relax you and a little something in it to make you a little excited, if you know what I mean. Your inhibitions are a little repressed right now so you should have no problem doing what you need to do." Tony continued.

"What do you want me to do?" I stammered, trying to process everything.

"It is very simple darling, all you have to do is go to sleep. You see, Bertrand has a thing for young blonde girls and especially helpless young blonde girls and he picked you. I kinda figured he would and that is why you have been drinking the drink all night. I thought about just knocking you out but then I thought how cool would it be just have you pretending to be asleep. Yes, that has me fucking rock hard just thinking about it, we will take care of that a little later. So, you will finish the last of your drink and then you will "pass out" on this bed. You will not open your eyes or move on your own until morning." He said.

"But, my parents are expecting me home." I whimpered.

"No worries, dear, I will give your Mom and Dad a call and tell them that you are working hard and I will have a car bring you over as soon as you are done and not to wait up, you are perfectly safe and will be home soon." He said with a devious smile.

My poor mind was reeling but my pussy was throbbing and now I knew why. It all started to make sense, this drink was causing me to lose my inhibitions slowly. It was like I was drunk without being impaired. I felt a little scared but also a little excited about what was about to happen.

"What is going to happen?" I asked.

"Not really sure sweetheart but I have a feeling Mr. Bertrand does not just enjoy sitting and looking at passed out young girls. My guess is you are going to get fucked pretty good but you should enjoy it even more than you did when Hank and I reamed you out. You didn't have anything to relax you then and you did pretty good, I can only imagine how much you are going to enjoy this. Unless of course you want me to really knock you out." He said.

I shook my head no. No way was I going to miss this.

"Good girl, now down the rest of that drink." He said.

I lifted the glass and gulped down the rest. My body shivered a bit as it went into my stomach. I handed him the glass and he placed it on the dresser.

"Now stand next to the end of the bed. I want you to completely relax and I am going to push you back on the bed. Just fall and let your body do what it wants. Then you will stay perfectly still until Mr. Bertrand decides to move you. Do you understand?" Tony said.

I nodded and moved to the end of the bed, the backs of my legs against the bed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Tony stepped up and pushed me gently on the chest. I allowed my body to relax completely and I landed on the bed and bounced slightly. My legs hung over the edge, my right arm ended up over my head and my left straight out. My hair was spread on the bed. I looked up at Tony.

"That's a good girl. Now you just close your eyes and relax and I will talk to you in the morning." He said and I nodded.

He reached down and closed my eyes with his fingers. I stayed perfectly still and tried to breathe really slow. I felt my body relaxing and I wondered if I could do this. What was he going to do to me? What if I reacted and moved? Would Tony get angry? I shuddered to think how angry he would be if I cost him this huge account. I tried to push that out of my mind and let myself just float. My mind reacted and did exactly that. After a couple of minutes I felt like I was floating and looking down at an unconscious blonde girl on a bed. I felt totally at ease and I thought maybe I could do this. My mind shut down.

"So, what do you think?" A voice in my head, a dream?

"God Damn, Tony, you have outdone yourself?" A deep voice.

I felt myself listening more. Had I fallen asleep? I stayed perfectly still. There were two voices, one was definitely Tony.

"What happened to her?" The deep voice and now I recognize it as Bertrand.

"Just had a little too much to drink and then that little pill in the last one really did the trick." Tony said and Bertrand laughed.

I felt a hand on my knee and it ran up my thigh. It stopped before it went under my dress and squeezed my thigh.

"How old is she?" Bertrand asked.

"How old do you want her to be?" Tony said.

"Well, I need her to be legal. You can never take those kind of chances." Bertrand responded.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that, she is definitely legal but not by much." Tony said.

"Son of a bitch, she is adorable." Bertrand said and ran his hand over my dress up my side.

I felt his hand wander over my stomach and then lightly over my chest. He touched my cleavage and then up to my neck. He grabbed my chin gently and turned my head towards him. I felt my hair hang over my face. He pushed the hair out of my face and then I felt his fingers on my cheek.

"She is so soft." Bertrand said.

"I thought you would be pleased and you will like the rest of the story." Tony said.

"What is the rest?" Bertrand asked in an excited voice.

"Well, she is not on any kind of birth control so you did remember the condoms right?" Tony said.

A deep laugh echoed off the walls of the room and then Tony's laugh followed.

"Oh yes, sure, I remembered those." Bertrand said and then chuckled.

I sort of panicked when I thought about the fact that I was indeed not on birth control and from the sounds of the conversation there wouldn't be any condoms in play. My foggy mind tried to calculate my cycle but I had trouble focusing.

"Well, that's good because she is smack dab in the fertile part of her cycle. It would be a real shame if you knocked this poor girl up." Tony said.

"Yes, a real shame." Bertrand said and moved his hand quickly down to my thigh.

I felt him run his hand up my thigh and slide up under my dress. He touched the top of my stockings and then lifted my dress up.

"Son of a bitch, look at that. Have you ever seen anything so pretty?" Bertrand said and pulled my dress up to my waist.

"No Nate, that is special." Tony said.

I felt a hand slide up my thigh all the way past my stocking to my bare skin. It took all my concentration to stay still. My pussy was starting to throb again. The hand went up my thigh and then lightly across my panties.

"So, is she cherry?" Bertrand said.

"Almost. She has only had a couple of cocks in there but I am pretty sure the ass is cherry." Tony said.

"That is nice. Yes, yes, this is really nice." Bertrand said and ran his hand up to my stomach and then back down to my thigh.

I felt pressure and he flipped me over on my stomach. I let my arms flop freely and then I felt a hand on my ass. It squeezed and then ran down to my thigh.

"That is a nice ass, Tony, you have a very special one here." Bertrand said.

"All for you, Nate. I was hoping you would like her." Tony said.

"She is precious. You know when I first got here and saw your bartender I thought I was in love but then this creature walked around the corner and it was all over. And now you deliver her to me. You are the man, Tony." Bertrand said.

"Ok, Nate. I will leave you now. As we discussed, you can stay here tonight and I will have a car pick you up in the morning and bring you to the airport. You have the full use of anything in the house, including my Marketing department." Tony said and laughed.

Bertrand let out a deep laugh that echoed again. I heard skin slap and I could only assume they were shaking hands. I heard the door open and close and the room was silent. I tried to stay relaxed as I lay face down with a huge black man hovering over me. I felt his presence and then I felt his hand caressing my ass again. He pulled my panties down below my cheeks and ran his hand over my bare ass. I heard him making small noises as he ran his hands over me.

He flipped me back over and my arms flopped across the bed. I felt him grab my dress and pull it upwards. He pulled it over my chest and then over my head. He pulled my arms straight over my head and pulled my dress completely off.

My arms were straight up and I lay in front of this stranger in only my bra, panties, stockings and heels. His hands touched my flat stomach and rubbed all over it. He ran his hands up to my chest and squeezed my boobs over my bra. He ran his hands down to my sides and then down to my waist. I felt my panties move and then slide down to my thighs.

His hands were then on my thighs and moved over to my pussy. I felt a finger run between my thigh and pussy and it took everything I had not to cry out. I swear my pussy was throbbing so much it was moving. He touched my pussy lip and then ran his finger between to the moisture beneath. I was trying to breathe slowly as this man played with my young body. My panties then moved again and I felt them slide down my legs and off. He grabbed my knees and spread them wide. I felt my pussy open up as he spread me almost totally. His hands left me but I felt his presence between my legs. I knew he was just looking at the young blonde girl spread open in front of him. From what Tony described this was his ultimate fantasy. I sort of took pride in that I was a man's ultimate fantasy, that was quite an accomplishment for a little girl.

I felt him move and then I felt a hand on my cheek. He pushed the hair off my face again. He touched my cheek softly and then ran his finger across my lips. He pushed between my lips and slipped a big finger into my mouth. It felt like a small cock and it touched my teeth and tongue.

He slipped it out slowly and then I felt something else warm touch my lips. I felt pressure and then a cock slid between my lips. It was already rock hard and it filled my mouth immediately. I had no idea how big it was because I did not dare open my eyes. I tried to figure out if it was larger than Hank's but I couldn't tell. He slid it to the back of my throat and then out again slowly. He slid it slowly back in and then out again, he was fucking my face. I wondered if he would cum in my mouth. Could I swallow his load or should I just let it sit there in my mouth? My worries disappeared when his cock left my mouth.

I didn't know where he was and then I felt his cock touch my pussy and slide up and down through my wetness. I braced myself the best I could and then I felt it press into me. He easily slid the first few inches in. How wet do I have to be to let this monster cock just slide right into me? I felt him push a little harder and then my pussy started fighting to keep the monster out. I felt him pull out and I thought I had won the battle but then it slid back into me a little harder and a little farther. My pussy opened for him but then tightened on him again. He pulled back and I braced for the next attack.

It took Bertrand three times but then he was buried deep in my little body, his pubic hair resting against my smooth crotch. How much cock did I have inside me? It definitely felt bigger than Hank's now but it didn't hurt at all. Was it the drink causing me to not feel pain or did it allow me to relax enough so there wasn't any pain? I was thinking about that when Nate Bertrand grabbed my legs and started to fuck me viciously. I kept my eyes slammed shut as he punished my little pussy. He was making more noise now.

12