Poor Little Janice

Story Info
How to blackmail your secretary.
1.4k words
3.85
109.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the footage from the hidden camera and smiled. Looking at the time stamp she must have phoned her lover as soon as I'd left the office for the night.

I never suspected my secretary was having an affair until about a week before. I knew she often volunteered to work late and lock the office, but I thought she just wanted to make a good impression. Then one night I'd started to drive home and realized I'd forgotten some papers I needed for a meeting the following morning. When I drove back to the office and pulled into the car-park I spotted a saloon I didn't recognize parked close to Janice's car. I parked a little way away and let myself into the main entrance, going up the stairs quietly so she wouldn't hear me.

When I reached the outer office door I waited and listened. I could hear her moaning, and I was just able to see a man sitting on her desk through a chink in the blinds. Shutting one eye to focus on the gap in the blinds I saw Janice sitting in her chair, her head between the man's legs moving back and forth as she sucked him off. His trousers were round his ankles and her short blond hair was rubbing against the inside of his legs as she eagerly took him deep down her throat.

I could have just busted her then and there, but as I watched an idea formed in my mind. She was an attractive woman, young, the kind of woman who would never give a middle-aged man like me a second look. And the sight of her sucking off some young stud had started to get me hard.

Since my divorce had been finalized a few months before I'd dated a few women, but none of the relationships had turned sexual. Normally I'd moved on after a couple of dates: most women interested in me were too old for my liking. I dreamed of younger girls, the kind with pert breasts and long slender legs.

Janice was attractive in a reserved kind of way but she never made the best of herself. Normally she wore unflattering clothes, pulling her hair back in an austere, guarded way. Of course I'd fantasized about her, I fantasized about a lot of women, but somehow I couldn't see me bedding her.

But watching her sucking off got me hard. She looked different, very sexy in her open blouse and her lace bra. I knew I could fire her on the spot if I got evidence of her indiscretions, and getting evidence would also give me power over her.

It was then I thought about planting a hidden camera in her office. I was amazed how easy it was to get that type of technology over the Internet, and only a few days later I'd received the camera kit and had rigged it up so it filmed her desk.

The following morning I checked the footage and I wasn't disappointed. Once again he was sitting on the desk while she sucked his cock, her blouse open and her hand between her legs as she worked her pussy. She was a skilled lover. She didn't let him shoot into her mouth, just before he was about to come she pulled away and pushed him backwards onto her desk, hitching her skirt and guiding his cock between her legs as he thrust his hips into her. I looked at her long legs, catching my breath as I realized she was wearing suspenders but no panties.

I tuned off the computer screen and went into her office. She was sitting behind her desk looking restrained and professional, her long skirt pulled tight around her legs and her knees together.

"Janice?"

She looked up enquiringly.

"Could you come into the office for a moment?"

She followed me into my office and stood in front of my desk. I sat down and looked at her.

"Have you got a boyfriend?" "Pardon?" She looked stunned.

"A boyfriend?"

She started to turn red.

"No," she stammered slowly, "I don't."

"Hmm." I pretended to think for a minute. "Draw the blinds."

"What?"

"Draw the blinds. I want a fuck."

The look on her face was a mixture of shock and growing indignation. I smiled to myself and thought of the camera footage.

"You must be drunk," she stammered, "or mad."

"I'm neither."

I flicked on the computer screen and turned it to face her. Then I started to play the tape. I'd heard people talk about colour draining from cheeks but I'd never seen it until then. Janice looked at the screen, unable to take her eyes off the image of her and the man on the desk.

"If I show this to John it'll mean instant dismissal. Gross misconduct. He's not even a member of staff."

Janice was still staring at the screen. Eventually she pulled her eyes across to me and whispered.

"What now?"

I smiled. She was quivering. I knew she'd do anything to avoid dismissal.

"Close the blinds."

She obeyed without question. I sat back in my chair and opened my legs slightly. I was feeling warm.

"Now strip."

She paused, but only for a second. Then, still without taking her eyes off me, she started mechanically unbuttoning her blouse. I looked at her black bra and provocatively ran my tongue round my lips. She put her blouse on a chair and then stopped again.

"Now your skirt."

She turned slightly and felt for the zip.

"No, hold it." I got up and went over to her. "Allow me."

Standing close against her body I could hear her shallow breathing, and could almost feel the quivers that were running down her spine. As I pulled down the zip on her skirt I bent down and kissed her neck. She instinctively flinched, but I knew she wasn't going to resist me.

As I let her skirt fall to the floor I saw that once again she wasn't wearing any panties. No doubt her lover liked her that way and she was eager to please.

In one move I swung her round and perched her on the edge of my desk, then I felt for my trouser zip. My dick was already erect and I pulled it out and rubbed it slightly as I stared at her body: her black stockings, suspenders and bra, her slim lightly-tanned body, and her small pussy just a few inches from my erection.

Without any warning I pushed myself between her legs and felt my dick slide up inside her. Her body tensed back but I put my arms around her waist pinning her to my body so she couldn't move. She turned her head away but I nuzzled against her and managed to push my tongue inside her mouth.

I thrust ever harder, kissing her neck, her hair and her breasts. She had her eyes closed but I didn't care what she was thinking. I felt her pussy hair against my crutch and pushed as hard as I could, gaining some satisfaction for from seeing her biting her lip as she took the full force of my thrusts.

I moaned and threw back my head as I neared climax. She was crying, her tears running out from between her tightly closed eyes. Finally, in one swaying thrust, I shot my load deep and high into her pussy.

She dressed without speaking and pulled back the blinds. Then she went and sat back at her desk, taking a tissue from her drawer to wipe away the tears. I zipped myself up and stood at the door to my office.

"Put a short skirt on tomorrow. And wear your hair long, I like it that way."

She nodded and turned back to her computer.

We now have sex twice a week. I don't know if she still screws her boyfriend after hours and I don't care. She's a good ride and it makes me hard to see her dressed in miniskirts and high heels with her blond hair around her shoulders.

She no longer cringes when we have sex; she's resigned to the fact that I still have the tape. She can't look elsewhere for a job, as she knows I'd give her a bad reference. Poor little Janice is trapped as my sex slave, and she's had to learn how to please me. I always enjoy the ride, whether she gives me oral or I shoot into her pussy.

It's a pleasure to have such a willing employee. A good member of staff is so hard to find these days.