Poor Paul

Story Info
Two friends have a jerk off session with surprising results.
839 words
2.77
128.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

My friend Paul and I have to admit in all of the twelve years of our relationship that we had never had such an amusing night as last Friday.

I know that this requires some explanation, so I’ll attempt to do my best to regal you with this story.

It was around three in the afternoon, Paul and I, my name is John by the way, were just getting out of school when we decided that it might be fun for us to have a little fun… if you know what I mean. Paul can drive, but class is so close to where our school is, that it seems superfluous to actually do such a thing.

We walked over to our dorm room, our backpacks slung over our shoulders as we discussed exactly what it was that we wanted to do with the rest of the day. Being eighteen-year-old virgins is rather hard on any old bloke, and we decided that the best thing that we could do to try and relieve this situation was to try and masturbate together.

We’d done this thing several times since we’d met.

We walked into my dorm room after making sure that my roommate was out for classes for a few hours, we decided that it would be safe for us to do our thing and make each other comfortable.

We placed our bags at the foot of the doorway, and went to my bed, which was a lofted bed, with my computer and school desk underneath it – you know what they are, you’ve all seen them, it’s one of the best ways to give a poor starving college student room in an otherwise crapped dorm room – climbing the wooden ladder to get up to the top of the bunk.

Carefully we kicked our shoes off, and sat facing each other. Paul was leaning against the head of the bed, his back propped up against the wall. After making sure that we were all set to go, and had towels to clean everything up with, we carefully slid pour pants down, revealing our bulbous cocks to one another.

“Man, John, how did you manage to get, well…” he blushed, not really sure how to say it, “So damned huge…”

I smiled at him, a big toothy grin… “Practice, my friend, lots and lots of practice.”

Carefully he slid his pants down, letting me see for the first time in a long whole, a cock as beautiful as my own. The towels were spread out between us, ready for whoever would need them.

“Ready whenever you are, John.” Paul said with a nod as he took a hardened grasp on his cock.

We nodded and spread out our legs as far as our pants would allow us to do so, and gently started to stroke.

Oh my god, the feeling that was coming from my cock was damned amazing. I couldn’t believe how good that it felt as I slid my hand up and down, not to mention the fact that I was there with one of my best friends…

I could feel as my cum started to bubble up from the base of my balls and streak towards the opening of my cock. I could feel as it started to surge, my balls shrunk in towards me and I knew that in moments my orgasm would come, (or was it cum). I leaned back slightly, trying to gain some relaxation in my back, I could feel as I started to spurt slightly, letting my jizz go all the way, spurting from my cock, in long, ropy strands, and trail, snail-like down my chest.

“Paul, shit, Paul, look out!” I heard John exclaim to me as he started to reach for me, I wondered why he would be doing this, but as I felt the edge of the bed seep away from me and I started to fall, I realized all too soon, WHY he was reaching for me.


I had fallen off the top of my bed, and I was heading for the hard way down. Too late I put one of my arms out to help myself, and try to catch my fall.

Unfortunately, my body didn’t think of it that way and I felt it as my arm collapsed underneath itself, breaking.

My cock shrunk into a small worm-like state as pain overtook pleasure. John jumped down off the bed, his pants still around his ankles, but neither one of us really cared at that moment, and successfully guided me to my desk chair while he called the campus emergency number on my phone.

He tried to pull my pants up, but all I was able to do was scream as he accidentally jolted my arm. The EMTs arrived a few moments later, one of them casting a disapproving look at my lack of attire.

On the way to the hospital, I could not help but think of the irony that I had fallen for my best friend.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers