Poor Pussy Game

Story Info
They play a cat game.
1.2k words
3.62
19.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArrowDel
ArrowDel
25 Followers

He walked in the door and there she was dressed to the nines and looking fine. The costume tonight was a Cat, all in black. His eyes grazed up her body. She was wearing the tall spike heels tied on by ribbons in bows. How she hated those heels flitted across his mind as his eyes slid up her legs to matching bows at the tops of her thigh high stockings. They appeared just below the edge of a wraparound skirt that obscured her upper thighs, it was tied with a bow as well, but a red rose was caught in the knot. His eyes continued upwards, the tight gauze shirt did little to hide the bodice of the lingerie she wore beneath. A collar held a silver bell nestled into the hollow of her neck. Red lips and smoky eyes met his gaze beneath a cat ears headband. She tinkled the bell at her neck with a gloved hand, the smooth fabric covered her past the elbows.

"Hello there Kitty," he said as he shut the door and dropped what he was carrying on a nearby table. He knew the game. He had to say Poor Pussy each time she meowed. If he did 3 times in a row without making any sound of desire, he won, and she removed an article of clothing. If he didn't, he had to remove something and then it would be his turn to meow. If the cat meowed badly, they must also remove something, and a new round began.

"Meow," was the reply.

"Poor Pussy wants some milk, is that it?" he asked moving towards her.

"Meow," was all she said again, but this time nodded her head and approached him.

"Poor Pussy, wants some milk and I have none to give her," he said.

"Meow," her voice dipped to a lower note just before her lips teased his gently, she wasn't even trying yet.

"Poor Pussy, do your feet hurt?" he asked, knowing that she had let him win the first round on purpose. She stepped to the center of the room, with her back towards him he could now see the tail that peeked out from beneath her skirt and he wondered how she had attached it. She bent forwards, teasing her hands down first one leg and then the other to untie them. She kicked them into the corner then turned to him in stocking feet. Now he was in trouble, her mouth pressed to his as she pressed him down into a reclining chair, then straddled his lap.

"Meow," she purred, her face inches from his as she ground her hips down against him.

"Poor Pussy," he gasped, knowing he'd lost the round.

"Ha!" she loosened his tie and pulled it off over his head and dropped it. He slid his hands off the chair arms and smoothed them over her legs from knees to hips, then stopped and stroked his thumbs back and forth, knowing that it teased her.

"Meow," he said softly.

"Poor Pussy," she wrinkled her nose at him and ground her hips against him again in a long slow movement. The forward movement also brought her breasts level with his face.

"Meow," he said and then quickly placed his mouth over her nipple. The fabrics did nothing to dull the sensation of his teeth gently biting.

"Oh!" she moaned and then pulled the gauze shirt over her head, saving her ears from being knocked off at the last second. She slid backwards down his legs and knelt on the floor, then tickled her fingers up the back of his legs to his knees.

"Meow," her voice was accompanied by the tinkling of her bell as she shook her head slightly at him with a teasing look on her face.

"Poor Pussy," he said, amused, she hooked her hands behind his knees and pulled them apart to nuzzle his crotch. She could feel him growing hard.

"Meow," she purred against him, her voice vibrating her lips against his bulge.

"Oh you!" he groaned and let her pull off his shoes. She knelt and grinned at him.

"Meow," he said as he leaned forward and kissed her gently, his lips lingering on hers.

"Poor Pussy," she said, still grinning. The smile softened when he teased his feet from between her knees along her inner thighs. She slid her hands from his knees up his inner thighs, matching the movements of his feet with them.

"Me-ow" his voice cracked. She giggled as she pulled his shirt out of his pants then slowly unbuttoned it and pulled it off him.

"Meow," he tried again and succeeded in beginning a new round.

"Poor Pussy," she giggled and climbed back up his lap, making sure to rub her body against him the entire time.

"Screw it," he said and stripped off his undershirt quickly, this bared his chest to her touch.

"Poor Cat, can't find his voice!" she mocked.

"Meow," he managed to say in a calm voice, while his body was anything but. He thrust against her, mentally cursing the layers of fabric between them.

"M mm," she hummed and untied her skirt, retrieving the rose from the knot and placing it between her teeth. The skirt fluttered to the floor as she dropped it. He could now see the thong that matched her bodice.

"You like that Kitty?" he murmured.

"Meow," the sound accompanied a strong grind of her hips against him.

"Poor Pussy," he gritted, then sighed with relief as she unbuckled his belt and yanked off his pants.

"Hope you lose again dear cat, that looks terribly uncomfortable," she stroked his full erection that was protruding from the gap in his boxers.

"M-meow" his voice trembled.

"Oh dear...," she pulled off his boxers, "you only have your socks left, I hope you don't lose!"

"Meow," he managed after collecting himself.

"Poor Puss- oh!" she screeched when he snapped her thong.

"I don't think I'll lose," he grinned as she removed her bodice, letting her breasts free. He sucked one into his mouth and didn't let go until she squealed a meow and then tossed aside her headband.

"That's not fair!" she whimpered, but with her arms around his neck, she was not resisting at all.

"Want to call it a tie?" he whispered.

"Goddess, yes!"

"Good!" he grabbed her thong and ripped it apart, leaving it hanging like a string around her waist. He grabbed her hips and guided them up over and down onto him with one hand while reclining the chair with the other.

"Oh!" she moaned and squeezed his sides with her stockinged legs. Her gloved hands roamed his chest. The smooth fabric excited him more and he thrust into her harder. She put her hands on the arms of the chair to support herself as he teased them both with the long slow movements.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Let go and I'll show you," she replied. When he released her hips, she began to ride him, alternating quick shallow pulses with long deep strokes. It didn't take long for him to grab her hips again and cry out.

"Please woman, now!" she grinned at this and let go of the tenuous grip she had on her own body that had held off the spasms that now ripped through her. This nearly pushed him over the edge, and he roared as he felt her pull off him, then whimpered when she covered him again, this time with her mouth and purred. He came, filling her mouth, she swallowed as much as she could, then licked up what had escaped her mouth and drizzled back down his penis.

"Now, what do you want for dinner?" she asked smiling.

ArrowDel
ArrowDel
25 Followers