Popcorn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,162 Followers

Robin watched Cassie move in front of her husband and dashed across to sit next to Carl. Since their spouses were facing away from them She leaned back against him and took his left hand. After locking their fingers together she lowered both hands onto her stomach just over the top of her black bikini bottom.

As the boat sped towards a remote part of the lake Robin turned her face to Carl's and waited for his mouth to find hers. This time their tongues didn't hesitate to search and explore.

On the bridge Mark's cock was pointing straight upward between Cassie's round buttocks. The thin materials of their swim clothing didn't do much to allow them to feel each other's bodies. "Keep you hands on the wheel," he whispered as his hands moved around to her stomach and then slowly upward.

"Oh God," Cassie gasped when his fingers touched the base of her breasts and then climbed upward until his two hands were cupping her soft treasures. As her body leaned back into his she felt his lips nibbling on the left side of her neck.

Mark was in boob heaven. He discovered her hard nipples immediately and spent enough attention pulling and teasing until he heard her moan. "Ohhhh."

*

Carl heard his wife moan and moved his lips from Robin's. They both looked up and watched Mark's hips grinding into Cassie's ass. As she turned slightly to let Mark kiss her lips Carl and Robin said Mark's hands caressing her covered breasts. It meant they could do the same.

Robin didn't see what her husband on the bridge was doing so when Carl's hand slipped up over her stomach to the bottom of her boob she pushed him back. "They are doing it," he whispered.

Robin watched the two on the bridge and let go of Carl's hand. His fingers didn't hesitate to explore over her smaller but very firm titty. The four mouths and tongues again explored while the fingers teased and lightly pinched the hard covered nipples.

It was Cassie who looked up and saw the island coming at them and screamed. "MARK!"

Mark pulled his lips from her neck and quickly grabbed the wheel. He jerked it port side and held onto Cassie as the boat almost turned over. It banked sharply until he jerked the wheel back.

"Whew," Mark gasped as he turned to see his wife lying on the floor of the boat with Carl lying on top of her between her legs. He laughed. "You can pay me later Carl."

"I'd rather kick your ass," Carl gasped as he moved back and glanced down at Robin's bikini, which was pulled tightly across her pussy. Wisps of dark pubic hair escaped out both sides. Robin blushed with everyone watching and quickly pulled her legs together.

"Sorry," Mark said realizing there could have been a bad accident. "This is actually the island I was heading to."

The four relaxed and joked about the near miss and after the boat was anchored they waded into the shore with some towels, blankets and lunch.

As the ladies spread out the blankets near each other the guys opened he cooler and pulled out some beer and wine coolers. They opened the beers and took a sip before turning and seeing the two women waiting for them. Again it was decision time but this time they all knew no one would complain when the guys headed to the other one's wife.

"Here you go," Mark grinned at Cassie. He dropped to his knees next to her. Cassie moved up onto her elbows, which pushed out her boobs even more.

Next to them Robin was lying face down with her round pink buttocks split by a dark brown bikini strap. She knew Cassie had nicer breasts but her ass was a 10 compared to Cassie's. She twisted back and smiled before taking the wine cooler from Mark's hand.

Again they were unsure about how to start messing around. Before it was in the dark basement and patio. Now the sun was shining and only a few feet separated them. It was Cassie who reached into her bag and took out two tubes of suntan lotion. "How about you boys cover our backs?"

Robin looked around Mark and reached out to take the tube from her best friend's hand. She handed it to Carl and moved back down on her front. Her eyes closed as she waited for only the second man to touch over her bare back.

Mark and Carl solve the privacy problem by moving between the two women and facing away. None of them could see what was going on the blanket next to them.

"THAT'S COLD!" Cassie yelled when Mark squeezed some cream from the back of her neck down to the top of her bikini bottom. He left the bikini top strap lotion free for a purpose. Cassie sighed as his long fingertips gathered up the lotion between her shoulder blades and lightly spread it in small caressing circles.

"What are you waiting for?" Robin whispered. She turned and glanced up his thigh and focused on his hard-on, which was pushing out the loose swim trunks.

She smiled and saw the white glob of cream in his left palm. As he lowered it to the middle of her lower back she opened her legs, which pulled her bikini deeper into her buttocks.

For the next five minutes the men's fingers explored and massaged the women from their heads down to the bikini bottoms. Both were nervous to do anything so the women knew they had to take charge.

Mark was about to ask Cassie if she wanted him to open her bikini top when's she reached both hands back and quickly disengaged it. It sprang open until the connectors lay at her sides under her arms. Mark smiled and moved his hands freely over her bareback.

Next to them Robin felt Carl's hand moved down her right side and reached down to push it over her bikini bottoms until it rested on the nearly bare right buttock. He didn't move it for almost fifteen seconds. "I think you need some cream there," he leaned over and whispered.

Mark's fingers dangerous rubbed the cream along the edges of Cassie's bare breasts but she was not ready to rise up and let him move under her chest. They had all afternoon and to tease the guys was very hot.

"Aren't you going to do my legs?" Robin asked loud enough for Mark and Cassie to hear as well. Carl was happy touching and squeezing her ass but she wanted him to cover her white legs before heading north to her hot scorching oven.

Mark moved south to Cassie's legs as well and both guys took the liberty to periodically touch the women's soft buns. As Mark's right hand moved up the insides of Cassie's leg her thighs opened inviting him to where only Carl had gone before.

"Ohhh," Cassie moaned softly when she felt one of his fingers lightly brush against her covered sex. Her head rose and leaned back as he moved away and moved back into it. Each time he pressed harder and harder until his right thumb rested between her pussy lips, which were jammed tightly with her white bikini.

Both Carl and Robin heard the moan and knew where Mark was touching. They both had the same thought as Robin opened her legs and Carl's middle finger moved down until it also split apart Robin's covered slit. When she didn't complain he started rubbing up and down knowing he had to be hitting her clitty.

"Don't stop," Cassie begged Mark as he pushed her bikini deeper and deeper. He didn't stop until she suddenly turned over which caused her bikini top to fall from her massive mounds and bright pink hard nipples. She grabbed his hand and moved it back to her need. "Touch me!"

Robin peeked over and saw Cassie on her back and her top off. "That bitch," she whispered. She quickly twisted around until she was looking at a surprised Carl. He was even more shocked when she hooked her fingers under her bikini cups and jerked them up and off her pure white 34 b titties. Small perky pink nipples begged for his touch. As she pushed his right hand down to her covered pussy his left hand cupped and caressed her right breast. "Touch me Carl...Make me cum."

Both men played and rubbed until it was time for the women to climax. Cassie grabbed Mark's wrist and held it tight when she exploded. "NOW...MARK...NOW!"

"OH GOD...ME TOO!" Robin screamed. "I'M CUMING!"

*

The men smiled and figured they were next when the two women moved up onto their knees. "We might as well take these off," Robin grinned over at Cassie before pulling off her top. She saw Mark move down on the blanket next to Cassie for his release but Robin grabbed her wrist. "Let's go into the water."

"What?" Carl asked. But it was too late as the women giggled and ran into the cooler waters of the lake. "SHIT!"

"FUCK!" Mark added.

Robin moved until her boobs were covered and turned to look at the two men lying on their backs with their hard cock pushing up their trunks. "They want us to do them now."

"I know," Cassie said still tingling between her legs. "I'm nervous."

"Me too. I've never even seen another man's penis."

"Mark feels so big," Cassie whispered. "It must have hurt the first time."

"It did," Robin smiled. "But you get use to it." She covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh god we are not considering going all the way are we?"

"I don't know," Cassie said. "This is happening so fast."

"We can't do this," Robin said after about ten seconds. "I mean having intercourse is so...so private. Something that you should only do with...with your spouse."

"But do you think we can go back to just being friends?"

Robin thought about it. "I don't think so. So how far do we go?"

"I guess up to but not including intercourse."

"That still includes a lot of stuff."

"I'm ok with it if you are," Cassie grinned. "But I think we need to go slow and make sure the men know that there is no...no..."

"Fucking."

*

The men were about to stand up and join the women in the water when they saw them turn and walk back their way. Neither woman cared that their bare boobs were on display.

"We were hoping you were coming back soon," Carl grinned as he reached for Robin's hand. But she jerked it back.

"We are hungry and want to eat lunch," Cassie glared at her husband.

Mark looked at his still hard bulge. "But what about us?"

"I guess we will leave that in your hands," Cassie said before realizing what she had said. Both women laughed and grabbed the basket of food.

The women sat by their husbands this time and were enjoying being topless in front of another man for the first time. They also knew that when the food was over the men would want release. After putting the cups and dishes away the women stood by the edge of the water and whispered.

"What do you think they are discussing?" Carl whispered to Mark.

"I hope it is giving us some relief." But they frowned when the women walked over and picked up their tops. "Hey we have more time before we have to leave," Mark groaned.

"I think we have had enough sun for today," Cassie said firmly. "But maybe we will have time for a movie in our basement when we get home."

"But..." Carl said. It was too late because the women turned and wadded back to the boat. On the trip back the men again tried to get oozy but the women pushed them away.

*

"Popcorn?" Cassie asked Mark after they joined back up in the finished basement. The men had tried to keep the women in their bikinis but the women insisted they get redressed in jeans and shirts.

"Sure, as long as we get to share a sofa," he whispered. They didn't have to wait for Carl and Robin to approve because their spouses quickly moved to one of the sofas. It also didn't take them very long to turn down the lights and turn the TV movie on. No one cared what movie it was.

Cassie and Mark leaned against each other to eat some popcorn while they watched their mates move lengthwise on the other sofa. It was seconds later when Carl and Robins bodies crushed together and seconds after that their mouths and tongues mixed and mingled.

"I've had enough popcorn," Mark whispered before trying to grab the bowl off of her lap but Cassie held it there.

"Let's watch them for a few minutes."

"But..." Mark started to say but stopped when Cassie dropped her free hand down onto his lap and found his growing covered member.

"It's easier this way," Cassie giggled. They watched as Carl's hands roamed all over Robin's ass and then around between them to cup and caress her covered breasts. "Lean back."

"Ok," Mark grinned while Cassie fumbled with his belt buckle and then the snaps on his jeans. She finally got them both open and pushed down his zipper. "Ummm," she said while pushing her long thin fingers down into the fly of his boxers until she touched the side of his bare cock.

On the other sofa Carl and Robin forgot about what was happening on the other sofa as they kissed, sucked on each other's tongues and touched every where they could reach. When Robin's fingers curled around his thick bulge they both froze and turned to look as Cassie pulled Mark's nine-inch naked cock from his boxers. "Holy shit," Carl gasped seeing what his wife was holding in her fingers.

"Lie on your back," Robin commanded not wanting Cassie to get too far ahead of her. When Carl did as she said she quickly opened his jeans and fished into his boxers until she found his hard penis. She pulled it out and grinned over at Cassie as she started stroking it to match what the woman was doing to her husband's shaft. "It's so thick," Robin whispered wondering how it would feel in her moist pussy.

"It's so long," Cassie said after hearing Robin's voice. She gathered the pre-cum from the circumcised tip and rubbed it around her palm to make the jerk off easier.

Mark could see the passion in his wife's eyes and knew she was as hot as he had ever seen her. As much as he wanted to fuck Cassie he didn't think he could allow his wife to be fucked by Carl. He grabbed Cassie's hand and spoke. "You know maybe we need to think this over."

"What?" Robin asked not believing he would suddenly stop this. "Are you joking?" She didn't stop stroking Carl.

"What's wrong?" Cassie asked also puzzled.

"This...I mean do we really want to do this?"

"Sure, why not?" Carl asked glad that Robin was still jerking him off.

Cassie then realized what his problem was. She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Robin and I agreed that it would not include intercourse."

"You agreed?" He said out loud.

"Agreed to what? Who agreed?" Carl asked totally confused.

"Cassie and I agreed that you can't fuck me and Mark can't fuck her," Robin grinned. She reached down and cupped his balls. "But we also agreed we can do anything else up to that."

"Good," Mark smiled as he reached down to rub between Cassie's legs. But she pushed his hand away.

"We also agreed to go slowly," Cassie smiled. "Tonight we get to jerk you off." She turned and took some tissues from the box she had placed near the sofa earlier. "Here Robin." She tossed the tissue box across the room.

Suddenly there was no need for more talking. The plan was made and accepted by all so for the next twenty minutes the women stroked, cupped and squeezed another man's dick for the first time. When they felt the men get close to cuming they stopped until they calmed down some before resuming. They took turns watching each other until both men were ready to climax or have heart attacks.

"Please," Mark begged when Cassie stopped stroking him.

She glanced over at Robin. "Ready for blastoff?"

"Are you ready Carl?" Robin giggled seeing his face dark red with his mouth wide open gasping for air.

He could only nod. "BLASTOFF!"

"OH GOD!" Carl managed to scream when Robin's fingers tightened and stroked faster and faster until his hips rose and his hot white lava erupted from his thick volcano. She laughed and managed to catch most of it in her hand full of tissues.

"I'M CUMING CAS!" Mark cried out. "NOW!"

Cassie held it tight and directed his hot juices up into her tissues. They both stroked and stroked until both cannons were empty of shells.

The men lay on their backs as the women got up to toss away the wet tissues in the nearby toilet. They didn't realize the women were gone until they heard the basement door open and close. "That was amazing," Mark grinned over at his buddy.

*

"I don't feel Iike I did anything wrong," Robin confessed to her friend while they made the coffee and brought out the donuts.

"We didn't," Cassie smiled back. "We didn't cheat."

"But it's not right is it?"

"Right is what we think right should be. What we do in our own bedrooms or basements is something that we decide."

"I guess you are right," Robin smiled. "What do we do next time?"

Cassie sat down. "I guess it will be their turn to touch us. You know...with out any clothing."

"God, Carl won't be able to wait until next weekend."

"So that will mean he will be horny and you two will have sex again like you did when you were first married."

"I'm really starting to like this arrangement," Robin said hearing the men walking up the stairs. "What should we call it? I mean having foreplay up to intercourse?"

"Well it's not fully swinging so why not soft swing?"

*

The End of Chapter one of two.

*

Ending note: I keep getting requests for more soft swing type stories and had this chapter finished some time ago. I still need to finish Cry Wolf but didn't want to wait to get this one out. Your feedback and votes will tell me if I should continue this story or not. Meanwhile put me down as a favorite author if you want to quickly find my new stories. Thanks...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,162 Followers
12