Popping Lisa's Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie's climax exploded, she writhed and thrashed wildly as Lisa continued her relentless attack on Laurie's electrified clitoris. Lisa felt her stepdaughter's insides clenching around her slippery fingers and she increased the tempo of her already frenzied finger fucking.

No sooner had the wave of one climax broken, than Laurie felt another rolling in behind. She was lost on the rise and fall of her ocean of orgasm, her body continually being bathed in the agony of ecstasy a she came and came again.

Finally, while Laurie was still clawing at the material of the sofa coverings, Lisa tore the sodden panties from between Laurie's legs and manoeuvred herself so that she could stab her stepdaughter with her aching clitty-cock. She pushed against the slick barrier and felt her shaft slide in deep. Laurie's eyes flew open and she stared up in disbelief at her stepfather.

'Daddy!' she gasped. 'You're fucking me... Jesus, I can't believe it... You're fucking me!' Laurie's voice trailed to a sigh as Lisa began to pump urgently into the young woman's body.

Lisa looked down at her stepdaughter's bosom and marvelled again at the firm, pliable skin of Laurie's breasts. As she continued to jab her clitty-cock into Laurie's body, Lisa gently squeezed the twin mounds of those sweet, sweet breasts and muttered inaudible endearments at them.

As Lisa lifted Laurie's legs and fucked her stepdaughter, Laurie used a fingertip to coax yet another climax from her tight clit. The sight and sound of her climaxing stepdaughter sent Lisa over the edge and she groaned out loud with her own release as her thick semen pumped from her clitty-cock deep into Laurie's belly.

'Fuck, baby,' Lisa groaned. 'Fuck... I'm... I'm...'

'Yes, Daddy, I know,' Laurie cried out ecstatically. 'I can feel it. I can feel your cum inside me. Fill me with it, pump your cum into me. I deserve it, I'm so nasty.'

With Laurie's words ringing in her ears, Lisa felt the last spurt of semen jet from the eye of her clitty-cock and she slumped forwards onto her stepdaughter's heaving body.

*** Lisa arrived at Laurie's house bang on time. She carried the small case into the house and kissed her stepdaughter on the mouth once the door had closed behind them.

'Did Frank and the kids get away Ok?' Lisa asked, referring to Laurie's husband and children who had gone to Frank's mother for an overnight visit.

'Yep,' Laurie smiled deviously. 'The pig doesn't have a clue. He thinks I'm going to see Jenny with a bottle of wine.'

'Is he still up to his old tricks?' Lisa asked.

'He's never stopped, Dad,' Laurie's smile slipped. 'He's always been a womanising bastard.' Laurie paused, close to tears at the reminder of her sham of a marriage. She laughed bitterly and continued, 'Do you think I'd fuck my own stepfather if things were right between us?'

'Hey,' Lisa sighed and hugged her stepdaughter tightly. 'I know it's strange, not right, but I'm so glad we've done it. I love you.'

Laurie sniffed and then brightened after her stepfather kissed the top of her head tenderly.

'Come on,' she trilled, 'let's make you gorgeous and then make a test drive.'

For the next two hours Lisa and Laurie bathed, shaved, creamed and oiled each other until both were ready for the ultimate; to dress Lisa as a woman and to hit the town.

Finally, Laurie stepped back and admired the transformation from male to the personification of feminine beauty that she saw in front of her.

'Wow, Dad,' Laurie let out a low wolf whistle. 'You look divine.'

'Really? Do I, honestly?' Lisa was jittery and nervous. Did she really look convincing? Would anyone realise? She felt like a total woman, but there was still lingering doubt.

'Truly,' Laurie reassured the trembling Lisa. 'Now, come on, let's get going.'

An hour later the two women were in a club. The lighting was dimmed enough to satisfy Lisa that no one would realise that she was physically male and the vodkas she'd quickly drunk were doing the job. She felt fantastic and smiled happily at her stepdaughter.

Lisa was just enjoying the music when a young guy approached.

'Hi Laurie,' he smiled and called out over the din. He obviously knew Laurie, but Lisa felt a thrill surge through her body when she realised that the man was actually giving her the once over. The man's eyes roved over Lisa's body and she thought she detected a hint of interest.

'Hey, Marcel!' Laurie greeted the newcomer. 'Meet Lisa, my friend.'

Marcel took a seat and Lisa was amazed at how easily the conversation flowed. She'd been apprehensive about awkward questions, but the handsome Marcel made her feel totally at ease. She did have one nagging thought however, about how Marcel would react if he knew he'd been tricked. He was such a nice guy; it wasn't right to fool him like this.

Lisa was on the verge of coming clean and confessing to Marcel, when Laurie whispered into her ear.

'Come on, we're going with Marcel. He's taking us to his place.'

'What?' Lisa was appalled. 'We can't, what does he think... Does he think he's having us both?'

Laurie laughed at Lisa's horrified expression. 'Don't worry, Lisa, it'll be fine.' She squeezed Lisa's thigh through her dress in a gesture of comfort, 'he's my friend... trust me.'

Bemused, Lisa followed anyway and soon Marcel was pouring both women vodkas as they sat in his comfortable lounge.

Lisa was feeling decidedly edgy in spite of the booze. She had no idea what would happen when Marcel discovered that she was in fact a he and the tension was beginning to tell on her nerves.

'Let's cut to the chase, shall we?' Lisa was surprised to hear her stepdaughter say.

'What's that?' Marcel said with a mischievous glint in his eye.

'You're going to show us your lovely thick cock,' Laurie whispered and Lisa stared in disbelief at her stepdaughter. 'And,' she continued, 'then both me and Lisa are going to suck it for you.'

'Hey,' laughed Marcel, 'sounds good to me.' He turned to the astonished Lisa. 'Sound Ok to you, babe?'

'But...' Lisa began and half rose to her feet.

'You really have no idea do you?' Laurie was grinning. She stood up and shrugged the dress over her shoulders. 'It's a set up,' she unclipped her bra and let her tight tits sway free.

'Yep,' said Marcel as he also undressed. 'I know that you've got a cock, it makes no difference to me, I love both... Pussy and cock, I'll eat both.'

'Oh my God,' Lisa whispered. 'You mean...'

'Uh huh,' Laurie nodded now completely nude. 'You joining in?'

Laurie sat on the sofa and pulled an equally naked Marcel close. She had him standing in front of her while she sat and then placed her palms around his body and clasped his taut buttocks. Marcel's thick penis nudged Laurie under the chin and the girl opened her mouth quickly in response and gobbled him easily.

'Fuck, yeah that's so good, baby,' Marcel groaned and held Laurie's head firmly. 'Suck it, suck my cock...'

Lisa sat and watched as her stepdaughter greedily sucked at Marcel's delicious penis. As Laurie slurped hungrily, Lisa felt the excitement rush through her body. Her clitty-cock thickened and was soon uncomfortable as her specially designed underwear held it tight against her body. She shifted uncomfortably on the sofa and the movement caused Lisa to look across the small space that separated them.

'Come on, relax,' Lisa grinned. A long thread of Marcel's precum hung from her chin as she spoke and the sight of how slutty her stepdaughter looked spurred Lisa to a decision.

She stood quickly and emulated Laurie's earlier action and shrugged out of her dress. Lisa pulled her underwear away from her lower body and her clitty-cock sprang up hard and angry. She kept the stockings on since they made her feel so much girlier and she sat next to her stepdaughter ready to taste Marcel's cock.

'Here, share it with me,' Laurie whispered, her voice cracking slightly with lust.

Lisa stared at the proffered cock in her stepdaughter's fist and slowly, almost imperceptibly, moved her head forward and then suddenly flicked the tip of her tongue over the big, purple dome.

'That's it, baby,' Marcel sighed. 'Taste my cock, go on, really taste it, rub it over your tongue.'

'Oh God, Daddy,' Laurie moaned when Lisa finally took the leap and sucked Marcel's cock right into her mouth. 'That looks so fucking nasty... I love it... I love it so much my cunt's on fire.'

Laurie and Lisa took turns on Marcel's penis, with one of the pair sucking at it for several delicious moments before lovingly passing it to the other. Once she was used to the strange texture of the spongy cock head on her tongue, Lisa gobbled enthusiastically utterly convinced that she would become an expert cocksucker if given the opportunity to practice.

While Laurie sucked at Marcel she also used one hand on her own sex and at the same time, took Lisa's stiff clitty-cock in her fist. Very soon the room was filled with soft sighs and moans of pleasure and the very air hung heavy with the fragrance of sex.

Marcel took control of the situation and engineered the positioning so that he could sit on the sofa with Laurie straddling his face. He licked at Laurie's soaking pussy while Lisa slavered over Marcel's blood engorged cock.

From her precarious position above the action, Laurie ground her vulva rhythmically around and around on Marcel's quick tongue and she looked down at her stepfather sucking on the big penis. She sobbed with the heat and lust of the scene and knew that she was very close to coming.

'Suck that big cock, Daddy,' she called. 'Suck that big, beautiful cock while this bastard sucks my clit.'

Marcel was hugely aroused by Laurie's persistent obscenities and felt his own climax threaten. He had no opportunity to warn Lisa that he was about to come and could barely breathe properly as the wanton girl forced her slippery sex harder and harder onto his face. Finally, with a grunt of release, Marcel let go and the first gush of hot semen burst against the roof of Lisa's mouth.

The shock of the explosion surprised Lisa and as another jet of cream spurted into her mouth, Lisa let the big cock fall from her lips. Sprays of cum spattered thickly onto Lisa's made up face, the force of the jets causing her to gasp out loud. Marcel took hold of his cock quickly and gave several energetic tugs and forced the final drops of his ejaculate from the oozing slit on the crown of his cockhead.

'Shit,' Marcel hissed as he squeezed his cock. 'Look at the stuff on your face. Damn that's nasty.'

Laurie had shifted her position over Marcel's face as soon as she realised that her stepfather was receiving his first taste of semen. She kissed Lisa as soon as Marcel's cock had delivered its final, spattering of goo and soon she tasted the salty fluid as it dribbled and trickled down Lisa's face.

'That's bad... So bad,' Laurie sighed as she licked the cum from Lisa's lips. 'I watched it come out... Oh my God, he hosed you good, Daddy,' Laurie giggled.

'Are you going to fuck the little bitch?' Marcel asked and Lisa realised that he wanted to see Laurie being taken by her stepfather.

'Please, Daddy,' Laurie begged, please stick your clitty-cock in my wet little kitty. I'm so horny...'

Laurie knelt on the sofa and offered her tight, round rump to Lisa. She wriggled a little and reached between her thighs to spread her sticky flaps. Lisa gazed at her stepdaughter's pink opening and was amazed to see it physically clench and pout.

'Man, the little girl's hot,' Marcel whispered. 'Go on, stick it to her, fuck her.'

Lisa stood behind her stepdaughter and held her clitty-cock up to the cleft of her sex. She butted the head of it against Laurie's body and heard the girl gasp as she felt the hardness against her body.

'Fuck me, Daddy, stick it in me and fuck me – Hard!'

Lisa groaned as Laurie's heat enveloped her clitty-cock and she held onto her stepdaughter's hips and began to fuck in and out.

Lisa humped into her stepdaughter, fucking with hard, long strokes. Laurie groaned and let her head loll forwards as she surrendered to the sensation of being fucked. The thought of her own stepfather fucking her was almost too much to contemplate on its own, but the memory of Marcel's thick shaft distorting that painted mouth... Oh God, it was just too much.

Laurie looked back over her shoulder as she thrust her buttocks against her stepfather's body. The slapping sound of their coupling was loud in the room and Laurie's eyes hung heavy with pent up desire as she fucked back, eager for her own climax now. It was the sight of Lisa's ruined make up and cum smeared face that finally sent Laurie into the abyss.

It was so fucking wrong... Her stepfather was fucking her... He'd sucked a man's cock and tasted cum... Oh my, God, she'd watched it... What would her mother say if she could see them now?

Laurie fell forward as she climaxed. Lisa's clitty-cock slid from inside her body and she writhed and rolled in ecstasy while her orgasm boiled up through her body from her cunt. Her clit pulsed and Laurie felt a sympathetic throbbing in her nipples that linked her teats to her sex. She pushed two fingers into her now vacant opening and finger fucked herself until the waves began to slowly recede.

'I've never seen a woman come like that in my life,' Marcel said quietly and stroked his revitalized erection slowly. He looked at Lisa hungrily, 'Is it time to fuck you?'

'In my pussy-ass?' Lisa asked in response.

'In your dirty little pussy-ass, yeah,' Marcel nodded. He had a look like some kind of predatory animal, with his eyes slits and a lupine grin on his face. 'Would you like that, Lisa?' he continued. 'Would you like me to stick this fucker in your pussy-ass?'

'I... I don't know,' Lisa whispered and gulped. 'I've never had it before...'

Marcel smiled softly. 'A virgin, huh? Nice. I'll be gentle with you baby. I won't hurt your tender little pussy-ass too bad.'

'Oh God, Daddy,' Laurie murmured from where she lay on the sofa. 'Are you really going to do it? Are you?'

Marcel sat on the sofa and held his erection upright. He smeared some lube over his cock head and then offered the small tube to Laurie. 'Here,' he called to Lisa. 'Here, you can control it yourself. Sit on me and take me as slowly as you want...' He waved his cock teasingly, 'Come on, babe, climb on.'

'You help me, Laurie,' Lisa implored and her stepdaughter nodded instantly. She smeared some of the gel onto Lisa's anus and they were now well prepared.

Tentatively Lisa positioned herself above Marcel's muscular thighs and then, as Laurie held her hand, she lowered herself until she felt Marcel's knob against her body.

'Oh my God,' Lisa whispered in an almost reverent tone. 'I'm going to do it. My pussy-ass is going to be fucked...'

Marcel held Lisa firmly around her hips as she lowered herself further. He felt his cock head push against the resistance of Lisa's sphincter and then, with what felt like a pop, the bulb of his cock pushed inside Lisa's quivering body.

Lisa gave a sharp cry when she too felt the resistance suddenly yield and Marcel's cock slid inside her anus. 'Fuck that hurt... But... But now, he's in. I can feel his cock.'

Lisa's eyes were wide as Marcel slowly eased her further onto his shaft. There was no longer any pain, it had been short and sharp – a quick jab and now she felt like she was being filled deliciously. She was taking this big, invasive cock right in her pussy-ass – and she fucking adored it.

'Are you Ok, Daddy?' Laurie asked concerned. Lisa's eyes were screwed tightly shut and Laurie was unsure about how her stepfather felt.

'Oh yeah, baby,' Lisa sighed. 'My pussy-ass... Oh, God, it feels so huge. I feel like I'm going to burst... Kiss me.'

Lisa pulled her stepdaughter's face close with one hand and forced her tongue into the relieved girl's mouth. As they kissed Lisa massaged Laurie's firm, pliable breasts and just wallowed in the multiple sensations that were clamouring for her attention. Laurie's breasts felt divine in her palms; she could feel the stiff nipples on her skin. Her stepdaughter's tongue wriggled wetly inside her mouth as the pair kissed on and on, but then... Marcel began to move under her and his cock stretched the tight ring of her sphincter again.

'Fuck,' Lisa hissed. 'That feels lovely, simply gorgeous. Do it more!'

'You got it my lady,' Marcel murmured and planted several kisses over Lisa's exposed back. 'I'm gonna fuck your virgin pussy-ass.'

True to his word, Marcel began to move slowly back and forth; easing his cock in and out of Lisa's body gently.

'More,' Lisa grunted as she became more used to the sensation of the big raiding cock that was fucking her pussy-ass. 'Fuck me harder, Marcel, use my pussy-ass.'

Marcel began to lift Lisa bodily up and down on his shaft. He held her waist and lifted her up and then allowed her own body weight to force his cock up into the tight grip of her anus.

Lisa and Laurie continued to kiss as Marcel began to fuck with more vigour; their tongues danced wildly and Lisa was grunting into her stepdaughter's open mouth as her excitement heightened.

'I need to come, oh fuck, I need to come,' Lisa groaned loudly as Marcel reamed her pussy-ass.

Somehow, Laurie managed to climb over the pair as they fucked on the sofa and she took hold of her stepfather's swinging clitty-cock in one hand. She timed her move to perfection and managed to sink Lisa's clitty-cock into her opening in one synchronised move.

The picture was complete. Lisa sat in Marcel's lap with the man's thick phallus deep in her bowels. Laurie was astride her stepfather and had impaled herself in an effort to take Lisa's spunk into her already soaking cunt.

Lisa sucked at Laurie's convenient nipples greedily and held onto the girl tightly by gripping her beautifully positioned buttocks in both hands. Lisa felt Marcel give one huge shove and then gasped as a spurt of semen spat inside her anus. It felt like a tiny pulse, but it was enough to trigger her own climax and she held onto Laurie's sweet, slim body and sobbed into the girl's exquisite breasts.

Eventually Laurie climbed from her stepfather's lap. Thick cum slid from her opening and stained her thighs as she lifted her leg to clamber shakily to her feet. Lisa slid away from Marcel's cock and felt his seed sliding from her now used pussy-ass.

Laurie looked at her stepfather in surprise and disbelief. 'You did it, you did it all,' she whispered. 'Fuck that was so good, I can't believe what we all did...'

'Well, what time do you two ladies have to get home?' Marcel asked. 'I've got the stamina to go all night... Waddya say?'

12