Popping the Question

Story Info
He asks for her hand.
3.3k words
4.68
20.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mal was still asleep when I got up. It was a Sunday so she'd probably bask in her slumber as long as she could. God, she was beautiful as she slept. I stopped and watched her for a moment before going to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. Her hair was sprawled out over the pillow and I could barely make out her silhouette beneath it. She was wearing one of my t-shirts and making it look better than it ever had. Knowing her, she was wearing my boxers as well, but I'd just have to wait until she woke up to be sure.

I smiled on my way to the kitchen thinking she has no idea. That smile was a permanent fixture on my face and I couldn't shake the excitement I was feeling. My precious Mallory would soon be my wife. Mrs. Thomas Porter, forever mine. I remembered how on this day, two years ago, she took my hand and led me to the very bed she was currently sleeping in. Ever since, I've been the happiest man alive and now it was my turn to deal out the happiness. Today, and every year from now on, will be remembered as the day I popped the question.

I'd like to think that our eventual matrimony was obvious even though Mal and I never talked about it. Her mother would call her all the time and bring up the subject, but Mal was always testy and off tempered after those phone calls. I wasn't about to bring up a subject that made her angry, so I never mentioned it. The way she looked at me though, the way we were together, proposing was the next natural step in our relationship. Not to mention that I considered it to be serious turn on. Call me old-fashioned, but a woman who takes your name and promises a life of love is just about the hottest thing ever.

Anyhow, it was a warm morning and I could hear all the birds outside chirping away. It was going to be an excellent day. I stretched and scratched my bare chest, still smiling. When I put the ring on her finger last night she didn't even flinch. She had stayed asleep just as I'd hoped and now I just had to wait. I burst out in a laugh as I thought of the look on her face when she realized what was on her finger. I was in for a treat.

"You're in a good mood this morning," she yawned. I tried to contain myself when I realized she had followed me out of the bedroom. She sat on the kitchen counter across from me and the coffee pot, and waited for me to come over for morning kisses. And yes, she was wearing my boxers.

"I woke up next to you didn't I?" I playfully replied. I tried hard not to act suspicious. Mal loves surprises but she's very keen to my changes in behavior. I hadn't been able to properly surprise her yet, so I was pulling out all the stops trying to keep it together. "How did you sleep, kitten?"

She reached for me as I turned to face her. I cuddled up between her knees and gave her a big hug. "I slept next to you didn't I?" She kissed my cheek and ran her hands up and down my back. I could feel the ring on her finger but she still hadn't a clue.

I pulled away and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before grabbing the coffee cups. "What have you got planned for today, Mal?"

"Well. It's Sunday so I should probably do laundry and I need to run to the grocery store so we can eat this week." I poured her a cup of coffee and handed it over as she talked. She still didn't notice. "What about you, Tom?"

I fought back the urge to laugh. When she finally did notice it was going to be so good. "Don't know. I'll probably go to the store with you, but other than that, I've got nothing." I was smiling back at her just waiting. It was torture.

Conversation moved on. She had another drink of her coffee and was telling me about this recipe she was eager to try. "It looked so good in the picture, Tom. You'd love it. I think I even have most of the stuff to make it. You'll just have to remind me to get the..."

She stopped. She had been holding the coffee cup with her right hand but switched to her left mid conversation. The ring had made a clinking noise against the porcelain mug as she grasped it. I had been staring at her hand anticipating the exact moment when it would happen, and it was finally here. She was frozen for a while. Eventually she put the mug on the countertop and held her hand out to get a better look.

Mal was speechless. She swallowed a lump in her throat and managed to look up at me. She was crying and not just a little. The silent tears were plentiful as she gazed up at me, still holding her hand out. I took this as my cue.

"Mallory? baby?" I set my coffee next to hers and knelt down, kissing her knees. I looked into those eyes and my voice caught in my throat. I came out sounding more like a plea but I had asked her. "Please marry me?"

Finding her voice, she leapt off the counter and into my arms, knocking me over. "Yes!" she cried. "Yes, yes, yes!"

There we were, sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor, making a scene. She was in my lap and hugging at me with an intensity I'd never seen before. She'd kiss me fast and desperate on the lips, on the cheek, forehead, and wherever else she could reach. I just held her and laughed. I had expected a scream with her running out of the room to call her mother, but this was way better. She calmed down a bit and I held her close to my chest. She was still breathing heavy and I rocked her slowly in my arms as she continued to stare at the ring.

"It's our anniversary isn't it?" she asked happily.

"Sure is, baby," I answered. It was such a surreal feeling holding her like that.

She took a deep breath and stood up, wiping away the tear stains. I looked up at her and she had this wild look in her eyes. "My plans for the day just changed."

"Really?" I was immediately excited. I'd only ever seen that look in her eyes a few other times before and each time it led to the most exhilarating sex I'd ever had. I couldn't help but enable her excitement. "What about the groceries?"

"Fuck the groceries." She snarled and extended her hand to me. "Come to bed, Thomas."

Excited doesn't even come close to describing how I felt when I grabbed her hand and she pulled me into the bedroom. Her hips were swaying and she was using her bedroom voice. I've always relished the feeling I get when I know I've done something to make her happy, but this feeling topped all others. I knew my reward was coming and it was going to be awesome.

Once we were in the bedroom she pushed me back so sit on the bed. I watched, delighted, as she disappeared into the closet. "I've been saving this for a special occasion," she yelled from the closed closet doors. "I think this qualifies."

I knew it was going to be lingerie. It had to be lingerie. God, how I love it when she wears lingerie. I was already hard as my mind whirled around all the possibilities. What color would it be? What fabric? I was too excited to notice my knees where bouncing and I was clutching the sheets of our unmade bed.

She walked out in an emerald green satin robe that fell along the middle of her thigh. I could see the black fishnets and the garter hooks peered out from beneath the fold of the robe when she walked. I eagerly awaited her on the bed, but she teased me. She walked round the bedroom, closing all the curtains. With each newly darkened window she'd look back at me and smile, letting me know that she was for my eyes only. Once all the windows were closed she plugged her ipod into the radio on the dresser and pressed play. I openly laughed as Marvin Gaye's 'Let's Get it On' started playing. She was always full of surprises.

She started swaying her hips just out of my reach and toying with the belt on her robe. I still thought her song selection was funny, but her allure drew back my laughter and the sight of her intoxicated me. Slowly she pulled the belt of the robe out of its knot and rolled her hips in a circle, every movement perfectly timed with the music. The robe fell and it felt like the ignition switch for my groin had been flipped. Her flawless skin was trapped in green satin and black lace that matched the robe. The panties just barely covered her pussy and her breasts leaked out of the cups of her bra, begging for attention, my attention.

"Oh Mal," I breathed out, totally smitten.

"Yeah, baby?" She was smiling as she rubbed her hands up and down her sides, doing exactly what I'd like to be doing. She lifted an eye brow and dared me.

"Get your ass over here." My voice was gruff and demanding.

She complied but did so slowly, teasing me with every step. I waited until I knew I could grasp her and pulled her in between my legs as soon as the moment came. She stood over me and I kissed at the exposed skin that lay between her bra and garter belt. My arms wrapped around her hips and I nuzzled into her torso. She laughed as I squeezed at her and licked along her skin.

Mal ran her fingers into my hair and pulled my head back to look at me. "Thomas," that unruly look in her eyes had only intensified. "Would you like to watch me undress or would you like to do it yourself?"

I got that sinking feeling in my stomach and my cock twitched in my boxers. "Oh, kitten," I groaned. "Please let me."

She let go of my head and turned in my arms aligning my gaze with her magnificent ass. I held on to her hips and she swayed them to each side, bending at the knee and thrusting back up next to my face. I love every inch of Mal's body, but her ass is just amazing. I was transfixed and growled angrily when she knelt down, taking away my beautiful view.

"Thomas!" she scolded. She looked over her shoulder and gave me a menacing look. "My bra?"

I moaned while gathering up her almond hair and pulling it to the side to I undo the clasp. I pulled the straps away and caressed her shoulders with hot, wet kisses. She rose slowly, letting the bra hit the floor and my lips graze along her back. I could feel her skin tingle beneath my touch and it was torturous.

"Now the panties," she urged.

Mal shook her cute little ass at me and I hooked my fingers in either side of the green satin, gently pulling down as she bent over. She flaunted her flexibility as she grabbed her ankles and held her ass up to my face. The panties had fallen down and I was kneading her beautiful ass cheeks, squeezing and spreading them.

Once again, I was angry when she stood up. She smacked away my hands, and took a step away from me as she turned around. My breathing was heavy and I wanted her, but I patiently watched as she released the stockings from the hooks and slipped the garter belt off. She took a step forward and rested her right foot on the small portion of the bed that lay between my legs. My eyes traveled up her fishnet covered legs, to her pussy, and rested on her exposed tits. I was getting hungry.

"The stockings, Thomas." Her voice was breathy and I knew my wandering eyes were affecting her.

I grasped the sides of her ankle with both hands and gently slid them up her thigh to the top of the stocking. The fishnets peeled back leaving a faint trace of their pattern on her skin. I tore my eyes away, looking up to find she was squeezing her breasts. I lifted her foot off the bed, flung the crimpled stocking across the room, and reached for her other leg.

The stockings were now off and both her feet were planted on the ground as she stood before me completely naked. Her chest was already flush with arousal and I was painfully hard. I enjoyed looking and loved that she let me. Her hair had gathered to one side and was still messy from waking up and her fingers wiggled at her side as she anticipated my next move.

I looked deep into her eyes. "What are you waiting for," I paused for just a moment to let my words sink in, "Mrs. Porter?"

I watched my words melt into her. She released a long moan and was all over me in a matter of seconds. She pushed me down and straddled my waist, kissing all over. She was frantic and relentless, and I had no choice but to sit and enjoy it. I kept still, half laughing at her desperate attempt to encompass me. One hand snaked down my chest and stroked my manhood over my boxers while the other held my jaw in place for her feverish kisses. All the while she was grinding against my thighs and letting me feel the arousal in her I had caused.

I managed as long as I could, but enough was enough. I grabbed her by the ass and flipped her over on the bed so she was looking up at me. I got rid of my boxers and began devouring her tits. I squeezed one while licking and sucking on the other. Mal was squirming and moaning beneath me, enjoying every bit of my touch. I flattened my tongue over her nipple as she whined. I bite softly, tugging at her tender flesh and I was rewarded with gasps. I gave plenty of attention to every inch of her precious flesh with licks and kisses, all the while she thrashed beneath me.

My hot caress traveled lower and I made my way past her stomach and to her hips. She was panting now and bucking her hips slightly as I approached my desired destination. I glanced up to see the desperation in her eyes as they pleaded for me to continue, and I chuckled. Her back arched and she pounded her fists into the bed. She loves it when I lap up her juices in long smooth strokes, flattening my tongue against her lips. She silently screamed as I nipped at her outer lips and circled my tongue round her swollen clit.

I looked up to get her attention and when her eyes caught mine, I shoved two fingers into her wet folds mercilessly. She cried out and seized under my touch. I curled my fingers, finding that pleasure spot within her and slowly dragged them in and out. I love seeing Mal in uninhibited pleasure. I love knowing that every moan and squirm is because I touched her.

She desperately reached for me, clawing at my hands and trying to pull my head up. "Stop! Baby, stop," she pleaded. "I want you inside me. Don't make me cum without you."

I looked up at my temptress and her now softened expression. This was a new request. She had grabbed my hand and her engagement ring caught my eye. Her pleas pierced my heart and I was reminded that this was my soon-to-be wife beneath me. I knelt between her legs and leaned down to kiss her stomach. My lips lingered on her skin and I could feel her fingers glide through my hair. To think that I could spend forever like this, in her embrace.

She pulled my head up and found my lips. There were deep, passionate kisses between us. Her hands slid down my chest and she gently guided me into her. I swallowed her moans and continued our kissing, slowly thrusting back and forth.

Mal wrapped an arm around my back as I balanced myself on top of her and kissed my neck and shoulder. Each tender caress burned into my skin and contributed to the intensity of our love making. She lifted her leg and hung it around my waist, urging me deeper inside her. My thrusts gained speed and I groaned into her skin. She is always so warm, so tight for me. I knew it wouldn't be long before she'd be milking my cock within her.

"I love you, Thomas," she whispered and her words tickled my ears. "I love you more than I could ever figure out how to say."

Every word she spoke made my heart ache. She was so special and dear to me, and I was the luckiest man in the world. I looked down at her and my body reacted. Something primal and elementary took over. It's difficult to explain, but in that moment, looking down at my sweet Mal, I was overwhelmed. I felt the need to protect her, to provide for her, to make her happy in every way she could ever want. It must've been the ring and knowing that I had claimed her, but I just lost it.

My pace quickened. Her hands interlocked around my neck as she stared deep into my eyes. I watched her face grimace under my heavy blows. I bent my arms, resting my weight on my elbows and holding her shoulders. Her skin felt like fire beneath me and I growled as her nipples tickled the hair on my chest. She was mine.

"Tell me again," I demanded. My voice was rough and sounded more intimidating than I had intended it to.

Mal was unfazed by my order. She licked up a trail of sweat that was running down the side of my face. "You're so good to me, Thomas." I pumped into her harder, reaching new depths as she moaned. "I love you so much."

Her hips started to buck and her breaths became erratic. I knew she was about to come. Her fingers ran through my hair and tightened around my head. She buried my face into her neck and cried out my name as every muscle in her body tensed. Two more thrusts and I was there with her, biting down on her shoulder as my vision blurred and I came inside her.

I fell and rested, knowing she enjoys the feeling of my weight sinking into her. We were panting and glistening with sweat. Mal was always so appreciative after sex and she began kissing me everywhere she could reach. Her hands squeezed me into a hug and upon her release, I rolled over.

"Hmph," she pouted. "It's always so cold after you roll over."

I turned to my side and propped my head up on my hand, gazing at my beautiful Mal. She was still breathing heavy and riding out the final trembles of her orgasm. "Sorry, love." I ran my fingers to across her stomach and up between her breasts. "You're so beautiful."

She smiled and held her hand up to look at her ring. "You still gonna love me when I'm old and wrinkly, Mr. Porter?"

"I don't know." She glared at me with a furled brow and I laughed as I kissed her. "But I think we should find out, my soon-to-be Mrs. Porter."