Poppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her balaclava on and watched as Jack stumbled out of her car and then she threw a red balaclava over to him. His bin bag only came as far as his waist, and he complained that he was exposing himself already.

He shivered as the wind rose up from underneath the thin plastic and whistled through his never regions. "It's cold," he moaned through chattering teeth and brought his hands to his shoulders, only for the bin bag to rise a bit further up.

Poppy giggled, and she cocked her head. "Put the 'clava on," she muttered and Jack reluctantly donned the red, nylon garment.

"It itches," he moaned and scratched the side of his head. He looked around the car park and saw a dozen, shifty-looking people - mostly men and women of an older, larger variety - and looked at Poppy. She could clearly read his mind when she just tutted, and walked over to meet them.

Jack was nervous and squeezed his buttocks. He heard a vehicle travelling along the main road and ducked behind a stationary car in the car park, much to Poppy's amusement. "Let's go!" A gruff voice cried as Poppy reached the assembled group. There had been no introductions, and he held out his hand to his exhibitionist partner as they walked down the narrow alleyways to their agreed assembly point.

The closer he got to the blue and white decorated building society on the corner of the row of shops, the more nervous and anxious Jack became; what they were doing was illegal, and he had no intention of explaining to his parents why he was caught with no clothes on in the middle of a town centre!

The fear of being caught greatly outweighed the feeling of being cold and uncomfortable and as they approached the roundabout the butterflies in his stomach were on speed. He farted loudly and pursed his lips. "Sorry," he muttered, but no-one noticed.

As the small group, that had seen no-one else, reached the roundabout, heads turned back down the main road. They had walked in a U-shape, so they just needed to run through the town centre to get to their vehicles and the guy at the head of the dozen exhibitionists ripped off his bin bag to reveal a rotund body with a small endowment.

Jack watched Poppy in horror as she did the same and then tore off Jack's covering. His heart stopped for a moment and took a few deep breaths, but didn't get time to think as the head of the group charged down Holmes Chapel high street yelling "Gerrrr-annnii-mmoooooo!"

Jack froze in fear until he realised that he was standing next to a busy double-roundabout naked and alone, and sprinted to catch up. There was little doubt that Poppy and Jack were the youngest, but they were also the fittest and were soon leading the group. They passed a couple of night-time revellers walking in the opposite direction, and the male member of the couple instinctively held out his hand to high-five the naked balaclava-clad group, before letting his eyes linger upon Poppy. He got a slap for his trouble from the young lady he was escorting, who took exception at his openly lecherous behaviour.

Cries emerged from the pub with dozens of drinkers enjoying the mild night and drinking outside. "Hey," a voice cried. "Show us your tits!" A cheer emerged from inside the establishment as dozens more drinkers flocked to the windows or the tiny beer garden on the main road to watch Poppy - and the other two naked women - wave and jiggle their breasts.

Much to the disappointment of the attendees, the group didn't stay too long outside and ran further up the road to arrive at the car park. A few of the group were panting, but the small run was not a problem for Poppy and Jack.

Jack listened on the breeze; he could hear a siren. "Fuck," he cried. "The Police." He grabbed hold of Poppy, and it took a few more seconds for the rest of the group to hear it also. Three couples and six singles ran to their cars.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Poppy cried as she scrambled with her keys to unlock the car. "Take your head gear off," she said the moment she got in the car and unlocked the passenger door from the inside. Two cars had already left before Poppy had her key in the ignition, and the siren was much louder. She turned the key, and it didn't start.

Jack, sweating profusely, leant over and pulled the choke out a little further, and she started the car, wheel-spinning her vehicle as it left the space it was parked in.

Poppy didn't even stop at the mouth of the car park, taking her small Ford Fiesta away from the source of the noise and towards the pub. "Quick," Jack cried and Poppy accelerated aggressively for twenty metres, until she reached the pub where the naked girl had a few fans to wave at.

"Did you feel that?" Poppy asked and smiled at her partner. "Amazing, right?"

"Scary," Jack moaned. "We nearly got arrested."

Poppy's eyes sparkled as she swung her gaze around to meet him. "But we didn't. That's the point, we didn't get caught, and we didn't get arrested. The thrill of ..." Her voice trailed off, and she stared at him, watching him give a gentle laugh at her enthusiasm.

"It was fun," he admitted. "It was different, my heart rate and blood pressure is still too high."

"Fancy some more?" Poppy asked with a smirk as she joined the motorway.

"No!"

"Ahhh ... go on!" Her eyes met his and then returned to the road. "I know you want to," she teased and tapped him on the knee. She let her fingers dance up his leg and come to rest on his crotch. He squirmed, and she began to gently pump his inflating cock.

"Not while you are driving," he told her. "And I need to stop to get dressed before we get home."

"We are not going home," Poppy told him. "Well not yet, anyway. I got one more thing to do." She giggled and pressed her hand into his crotch and then rubbed it up and down. He grunted and pushed himself into the seat. "You like?"

"Yeah!"

"Good, 'cause I would like some as well." He sighed and reached over to the naked driver, but she pushed his hand away. "Not here," she told him and indicated to turn off the motorway."

"Where?"

"Here," she cried and turned into a service station. Jack groaned.

"But there is CCTV and Police and everything here. Are you out of your mind?"

"No," Poppy snapped and reached behind her for her summer dress to put over her head. She smiled as she watched Jack put on his shirt, that was too big for him, before she passed him some shorts.

"What?"

"Present for you," she told him and then shrugged. "It'll make it easier for us."

"Will it?"

"Oh yes."

"Oh and do I need my balaclava?"

"Hell, no! Do you want to raise suspicion?"

Jack didn't answer, and Poppy locked her car as they walked towards the desolate service station. Several trucks lined the car park and Poppy smiled at her partner as she entered the building; Poppy was always smiling, and the innocent-looking girl clearly used her girl-next-door image to her advantage many times before; she just never looked guilty of anything.

She was dressed in a flowery summer dress, was smiling sweetly, and had her immaculate hair tied back. She looked like she should be at a vicar's tea party not about to perform sex acts in public.

Poppy reached the toilets and looked at Jack. "Oh no!"

"Oh yes," she told him and cocked her head. "It'll make me happy. Pur-lease." She flashed her eyelids and glanced over. "OK, go in the guys and make sure that it's empty and then come and get me."

"But I thought you wanted it to be full?"

"Hell, no. I want someone to see us, but I don't want kids to see us."

"It's nine thirty at night."

"Yeah, and the toilets aren't cleaned through the night so it'll just be truckers and salesmen and they are great." Poppy's eyes flashed, and she kissed the apprehensive Jack on the lips. He groaned and swore; how could Poppy make him do things he didn't want to do?

He walked into the male toilets and relieved himself in the urinal. All the cubicles were unoccupied, and the sinks were free of anyone, so he beckoned the young lady, waiting patiently outside, into the male toilets.

She turned up her nose the moment she entered. "Why do boys' bogs always smell of piss?"

"Why do you think?" Jack asked a little aggressively and then shrugged. "This is way too close to home."

"Relax," Poppy told him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing him up against the wall. "I'm not wearing any knickers, and I want something from you."

Jack chuckled nervously, and she kissed him on the lips, rubbing her body up and down his as she gave gentle mews and grunts. Jack returned the kiss, and they passionately snogged in the corner of the smelly toilets as her hands wandered.

Jack pushed her away, and she gulped as she looked at him. He could see lust in her eyes, and he felt a desire inside himself, but what they were doing was risky. Was it worth it? One look at the beautiful Poppy pouting told him that it was and he gulped, pushing her against the other wall and kissing her.

He let his hands wander, and he fished underneath her summer dress to find her bare slit, freshly shaved and soaking wet. "Dirty girl," he told her, but Poppy just smirked as he swirled his finger around her crevice and pushed against her little button.

Poppy mewed and gasped, taking deeper breaths and writhed her body. She fished around for his cock, but he pushed her back and held her skirt up. "Hold that," he told her and she grinned at him. He felt in control, and he knew that he was seconds away from someone coming into the toilet.

He had heard footsteps a couple of times, but they had not entered and Poppy was sighing and crying out loudly.

Jack loved the slippery texture of Poppy's fluids that slid about her crack underneath his fingers. There was the unmistakable smell of female arousal in the air, and Poppy was blowing him kisses and calling out his name.

He slipped a finger inside of her, and wriggled it forcefully and Poppy cried out, even louder than before. "Fuck," she muttered and Jack was oblivious to anything other than her climax.

"Hey ... what is this?" A voice behind them asked, and Poppy opened her eyes to see a trucker looking at them.

"He's ... touching ... me!" The girl replied and Jack stopped, turning around in horror. "Oi," she cried and looked at Jack. "Don't stop. And you, stay and watch if you want, I don't care."

The middle-aged man yawned and squirmed as Poppy ordered Jack to continue. He gulped, and she groaned again, pulling her summer dress up over her head to flash her breasts to the dumbstruck trucker.

He watched as Poppy writhed and mewled appreciatively before putting her head on Jack's shoulder and screwing up her face. She cried out loudly before collapsing against her partner as her legs gave way.

Jack watched transfixed as Poppy climaxed into his body, her screaming masked by his muscle pressed against her mouth. Her loins tensed and squeezed against Jack's fingers, and she gasped. "Ahh fuck!" The trucker gulped, and she looked at him with his hands down his trousers. She glanced over at the condom machine. "You got two quid?"

"Yeah," he said, fishing around his pockets.

She looked back to Jack. "Wanna fuck?"

"What here?"

"Of course." The young farmer gulped and spluttered, and the trucker passed two condoms from the machine to Jack, who nervously passed the small packet to Poppy. Poppy reached into Jack's shorts and extracted his rock-hard cock, taking a condom and sliding it over the head. "You like the show?" The trucker nodded, and Poppy giggled as she slid the condom down to Jack's shaft. She put her hands on the sink, to expose her rear to Jack. "Get the right hole," she warned him but Jack was nervous and stabbed her loins as he moved forward.

"Sorry."

"You're too excited," she warned him and reached behind herself to guide him into the right hole. Poppy sighed as it slid in and she put her head towards the taps.

She felt Jack build up some momentum and push slowly into her, before starting a forceful rhythm. She knew she was exposed, she knew she was being watched, and she knew the guy watching her was masturbating. Poppy felt hot as she squeezed her muscles against the intruding cock.

Jack squealed and groaned, using his hands on her hips to pivot began to thrust deeply and powerfully into the wild girl. She cried out and panted, calling out for Jack to "go faster."

Jack could feel himself approaching the point of no return. He knew that the guy behind him would be focusing on his bare buttocks, ramming his cock into the defenseless girl and he groaned, before pumping his seed into the condom.

He rocked back and forth for a few moments and closed his eyes, before withdrawing and removing the used condom from his cock and throwing it in the small bin underneath the sink.

Poppy turned around to smile at Jack and to see five men watching her, all playing with themselves (although two still had their trousers up to their waist.) "Hiya boys," Poppy said with a girly laugh and gave them a smile. "Enjoy yourselves?"

A burly man, not much taller than the reasonable short Poppy stepped forward, holding out the other condom from the packet that Poppy had discarded on a neighbouring sink. "My turn."

"No, love," Poppy cried but he stepped forward and grabbed her by the arm.

"Little slut like you must only come here to get fucked. Well, I'm gonna fuck you. That's what you want, right? That's why you're in the men's bogs?"

"No," Poppy cried and edged past him but he squeezed her arm and pulled her back.

"I wanna go."

"Leave her alone," Jack thundered and was sworn at. "I said let her go," Jack ordered.

"Fuckin' leave her, you've had your turn. Now let a real man fuck the little cunt."

"Let her go," Jack shouted and when the man refused, Jack took a deep breath. He could feel the anger welling up inside of him and as with as much force as he could manage, turned and thumped the odious man in the mouth.

He dropped his grip on Poppy but turned to face Jack. "You're going to pay for that," he shouted and two of the men, previously enjoying the show, squared up to Jack with him.

Jack put himself between them and Poppy and the girl frantically got her dress on, as two of them approached the nervous man with blows. Jack blocked the first punch, and managed to almost dodge the second, the fist glancing off his cheek, and thumped the youngest man with a hit to the chin. He had grown up fighting with his elder brothers, and was used to being outnumbered in a fist-fight. "Jack," Poppy screeched and Jack backed away quickly before running out of the toilets with Poppy.

They were chased, but both the teenagers were in the car park before the men could reach them, and Poppy was speeding towards the next motorway junction within seconds of reaching their car.

"Thanks," she muttered. "You didn't have to."

"I did," Jack murmured and felt his cheek. "Can we go home now?"

"Yeah, and I'll pull over to let you get changed before we get to your house." Jack thanked her and looked out of the window.

"Can this silliness stop now?"

"What silliness? The silliness where we take our clothes off and have a good time or the ..."

"The bit where you nearly get us arrested and then you get raped. Not to mention the bit about me getting beat up."

Poppy groaned. "You just have to focus on the negatives!" Jack's scowl disappeared. "I'm going to a dogging site in a couple of days time," she told him. "So people can watch me, and you know ..."

"Oh no!" Jack cried. "Absolutely not!"

"Well, I'll go on my own then. A defenseless woman, or her own. Not to worry."

Jack groaned loudly. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Do what?" Her eyes looked at him coldly. "We aren't going out, and I don't want to. I am not your concern," she told him. "So it doesn't matter if I go and get raped or murdered or ..."

Jack rubbed her on the knee. "I'm not going to let you go on your own," he told her. "I like you too much."

"I'll make it worth your while," she promised with a glint in her eye.

* * * * *

"So this is a guilty lunch," Dannielle teased. "Apologise for spying on me."

"I didn't mean to," Jack reiterated at his ex-girlfriend, who cackled mercilessly.

"I know," she cooed and smiled at him. "But I want to know what your new girlfriend will say when she sees us having lunch."

"Well she works in the pub over there," Jack told the beautiful girl and raised his sandwich to his mouth. "So there are only three explanations. One, I don't love her and want her to see me with other ladies." Dannielle's eyes widened, and he rubbed his hands with mischievous glee. "Two, that we are into partner swapping, and this is why I am having lunch with you."

"Or three, she's not working there today."

"Or four, she isn't actually my girlfriend." The comment hung in the air for a few moments as Dannielle sighed.

"Well I know she is, 'cause she told your parents. Unless you split up with her yesterday."

"I did not split up with her yesterday, I promise."

"So she is your girlfriend, then."

Jack hummed and watched Dannielle's eyes narrow. "No," he sighed. "She's never been my girlfriend. She's been my ..." He hesitated, and Dannielle watched his expression.

"It's complicated."

"Yeah," Jack muttered. "Very."

"So ... do you like her?"

Jack smiled as he briefly reminisced. "Yeah, I like her. I like her a lot. She makes me smile, but I'm not going to go out with her." He gulped and took a bite of his lunch. "And I think she thinks the same. Well I know she does."

"Ahh ... the open relationship?" Dannielle asked and bit her lip. "You're being very secretive," she flirted and took a breadstick from the side and fellated it seductively. "You can tell me." Jack hesitated again. "Come on, you know all my secrets, and that's what having friends is for."

Jack sighed. "OK. But don't tell anyone, you promise."

"Yeah."

"No I mean it. Don't tell anyone. Because I'm getting a bit scared." She put her lunch back on her plate and stared at the nervous man in front of her. "Poppy is an exhibitionist. She gets off on exposing herself, by the side of motorways, train lines, in town centres, in supermarkets and stuff."

"Shit!"

Jack shrugged. "And I've sort of been roped in for the ride."

"You've been exposing yourself at the sides of motorways?" Dannielle screeched, and Jack patted the air with his hands hissing at the farm girl to "ssshhh!"

"Yes," he muttered quietly. "Well actually she gave me a blow job by the side of the motorway while I was talking to a copper." Dannielle screwed up her face as she tried to comprehend what Jack was telling her and then he explained about the bush.

"You better be winding me up," Dannielle told him, but Jack shook his head and looked straight at her.

"No," he muttered. "I promise. Poppy told my parents that we were an item to make my life easier, but we aren't. She just drags me places to get naked with her. But my parents aren't shouting at me any more for not having a girlfriend 'cause I have one. It feels weird, but I need to continue to go out with her or my parents will say we split up due to my ... problems."

"Screw that! You need to get out," Dannielle said firmly. "You will get yourself arrested."

"Yeah, I know. But it's fun. It was scary at first but so much fun now. And you said I needed to be more adventurous."

"I did, didn't I? Well I didn't mean that." Jack shrugged, and Dannielle's eyes sparkled. "Getting naked a lot are we?"

"A bit," he admitted.

"Then if it's such a normality, you can do me a favour. Show me that the old, scaredy-cat Jack is a thing of a past. My friend turned eighteen on Friday and next week she is throwing a party at my house. Although we don't have a stripper." She watched Jack's face as she asked with a grin.