Popsicle Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over and we cuddled in each other’s arms, I asked her if she was comfortable with what we had just done.

“I was scared at first,” she said, “but all of a sudden I really got into it.”

“I’ve had feelings back there ever since I was a teenager. I like doing something like that every once in a while. It’s kinda like a desert you hold off eating until you lose your willpower. I would never ask you to do anything that might offend you, though.”

“Beth. Dearest Beth. Don’t ever be afraid to experiment with me. I feel like there is so much to learn, and I want you to be my teacher. If something turns me off, I’ll let you know. But there is nothing that I won’t try, at least once. And if I really like something, I just may never stop.”

In moments of reality, beyond the dreams of sleep-filled nights, I often compare Heather to a popsicle with chocolate fudge inside. You really enjoy the sweetness of the candy for a while, but when the taste of chocolate comes upon your tongue, and you bite into it, you realize there is something so much more than the candy coating that surrounds it. Beneath the sugar and sweetness of this wonderful girl was a heart so pure and innocent that I wondered if I would ever get to fathom its depths. I vowed to take my time with my little Popsicle Girl; we would live and learn and play together. Perhaps, just perhaps, we just might fall in love.

12