Porn & Masturbation Ch. 03

Story Info
The twins plan to seduce their brother.
1.7k words
4.39
259.8k
85

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_
_
4,128 Followers

Lena lay quietly with her twin sister, caressing her naked body as she slept. Tonight was the first night that they had slept in the same bed, and even though it was only meant for one person she was perfectly content sharing the confined space with Mara.

Lena ran her fingers softly up Mara's side, starting at her calf and slowly drawing her fingertips along the tight muscles of Mara's thigh. When she reached Mara's hip, she stopped and made gentle circles around her hip bone. Then she glided up her waist and over her ribcage, grazing Mara's breast ever so softly. As she touched her sister's cheek and then began running her fingers through Mara's golden brown hair, Lena pondered this blissful feeling she had.

She had never felt like this before. She imagined that this must be what it felt like to be in love, but could someone really love their sibling like this? She had dismissed the stigma of incest long ago, when they first began having sex. It was obvious neither girl viewed the activity as wrong. But it was hard to deny the implications of their relationship should they be exposed. And did this mean that she was now a lesbian or bisexual?

As Mara continued fast asleep, Lena gently pulled herself away from her twin and left the bed. She walked to the window, where the moonlight poured into the bedroom. She stood before the window naked for a few moments, and then turned to look at her sleeping sister. Mara looked so beautiful fast asleep in the moonlight. Her gentle breathing made her chest rise and fall slowly, and the moonlight accentuated her figure in a way Lena had never noticed before. They were identical twins, but when Lena looked at Mara she didn't see herself at all. She wondered if Mara felt the same way.

Eventually Mara stirred, perhaps because she couldn't feel the familiar warmth and touch of her sister. She blinked her eyes open and glanced around. She saw Lena sitting at the computer desk facing the window. Mara took in the sight of her gorgeous sister for a moment, and then smiled.

"Lena, what are you doing over there?" she asked sleepily.

Lena turned and smiled back at her sister. "Nothing, sleepy. Why did you wake up?"

Mara stretched her arms and propped herself up. "I can't sleep anymore without your body next to me."

Lena felt an intense spark of love for her sister, and she walked back to the bed and slipped into the covers next to her. Mara snuggled her backside against Lena, who embraced her sister warmly.

"If Mom and Dad ever walked in on us," Lena said, "what would we say?"

"We'll tell them we were just talking, and then we fell asleep."

"But how will we explain to them why we're naked?" Lena smiled.

Mara giggled as Lena ran her hand down her stomach, stopping just above the thin strip of pubic hair above her vagina. Mara kept herself neatly trimmed, now that she was having regular sex. Lena preferred her this way, and reciprocated the gesture. They had become quiet adept at oral sex, both very skilled in eating pussy by now. Often they would still watch porn together, but it was by no means an integral part of their sexual activities anymore.

After they snuggled silently for a while, Mara shifted a bit. Lena knew this to mean that she was thinking deeply about something and she couldn't bring herself to say it out loud.

"What is it, love?" Lena asked, touching her lips to Mara's ear.

Mara hesitated. "Do you still...desire a man?"

Lena was a bit surprised. "What do you mean?"

"Do you still find yourself attracted to men?"

"Yes, of course. I thought we already talked about this."

Mara sighed. "I know, we agreed that we're not lesbians. But you have to admit, if there was ever a sign that we were, this would be it."

Lena touched her mouth to Mara's neck, and trailed her hand down further until her fingers rubbed Mara's cunt. Mara gasped softly, the sudden double stimulation exciting her.

"You're not helping," Mara joked.

"Why are you asking me this?" Lena said, not removing her fingers.

"Lately, I've been sort of preoccupied with the thought of fucking a guy. It's not that I don't immensely enjoy fucking you, I just have the urge sometimes. Don't you?"

"Of course, I plan on one day getting lots of cock."

Mara smirked. "But you never talk about it."

"That doesn't mean I don't think about it."

They were both silent for a while. Lena kept Mara close to her, her fingers gently working Mara's pussy. Mara was slowly getting wet, and just before she sunk a finger into her sister's tight hole, Mara spoke up.

"Who do you fantasize about fucking?"

Lena froze. There were virtually no secrets between them, especially at this point. But this was the one thing she kept from Mara.

"Lena?" Mara asked when she didn't answer.

"Promise me you'll never tell anyone," Lena finally said.

The absurdity of the statement seemed lost on Lena, considering everything that had happened between them. Mara turned to face Lena, their faces only inches from touching. Mara reached up with her hand to hold Lena's face. Then she leaned forward and kissed Lena, her tongue eagerly seeking out her sister's. They kissed passionately for more than a minute, completely lost in each other's embrace. Finally Lena broke free reluctantly.

"I love you," she breathed as Mara's mouth left hers, a sullen look in her eyes. "Cal."

Mara didn't register for a moment, but then she realized the name Lena had said. It was their brother, Cal. Mara stared expressionless at Lena, who stared back deeply into her twin's eyes. Mara remained still as she thought, taken by surprise by her sister's revelation.

Lena finally broke their gaze and her head dropped. She looked as if she was about to cry, but Mara lifted her chin up and regained eye contact. She gave Lena a brief kiss, and then hugged her, pulled her body close against hers. They sat like that for a long time. Lena buried her face in Mara's neck as she stroked Lena's back.

"When did this start?" Mara finally asked.

Lena didn't lift her head up, she kept her face hidden in Mara's hair.

"That night."

Mara knew immediately which night Lena was referring to. It was the night their sexual relationship began. Their brother Cal had walked in on Lena in the bathroom, naked from having just taken a shower. It was after Lena told Mara about it that they became excited, and eventually they began their intense coupling. That was truly a milestone for Lena.

"I guess that answers the lesbian question," Mara said. "You're definitely bi."

Lena laughed quietly. "You're not helping."

Mara gently stroked Lena's head. "Sp, you and Cal huh?"

Lena didn't say anything. The mental images came to Mara, not just of her brother having sex with her identical twin sister, but of herself watching the scene play out. Mara felt a stirring in her stomach, a feeling of heat and urge that she only felt during her most intense orgasms. Lena felt Mara's physical response, especially Mara's crotch grinding into her leg.

"Does that turn you on?" Lena asked sensually.

Mara only answered by nodding, looking deeply into her sister's eyes and tightly gripping Lena's arms. Lena laid Mara back and began exploring her body. Mara moaned and squirmed on the bed as Lena began tracing her body all over, touching and rubbing and stroking.

"You like the thought of Cal fucking me?" Lena said in her sex voice. "You want to watch him fuck my pussy?"

Mara moaned louder, and Lena's finger suddenly found her cunt. Mara arched her back as Lena slid three fingers inside of her at once. With her other hand, Lena began squeezing Mara's breasts, keeping a steady pace on her pussy.

"You know what I fantasize about?" Mara said in her frenzied state of lust. "Mmmmmmm...oh god, yes...uuuuuuuhhhhh..."

"What?" Lena said urgently. "Tell me!"

Mara threw her head back and clenched her teeth, and then let out a gasp as her orgasm began.

"I think about you...and Cal...and me!"

Lena's jaw dropped as she watched her beautiful twin sister orgasm beneath her, her body responding to the sight of Mara's lurid movements. Her hips twitched, and her back arched up off the bed. Mara grabbed her breast with one hand and Lena's arm with the other, and squeezed almost painfully tight as her orgasm ripped through her. She writhed and squirmed, obscene sounds coming from her as she rode the wave of pleasure. Her own revelation made the orgasm even more intense.

Lena bent down and hungrily licked Mara's pussy, to the delight of her squealing sister. She dove her tongue inside Mara's cunt and devoured her, eating cunt with a heightened sense of lust. The orgasm didn't subside for almost a full minute, and Mara was beginning to feel short of breath. Finally the spike of hot pleasure relented, and she gasped deeply, small beads of sweat rolling down her face. Lena continued eating her sister through the aftershocks. Mara regained herself and reached down to stroke Lena's head between her legs.

Lena eagerly lapped at Mara's pussy until the climax had faded, and began licking her way up Mara's body. She loved the way her sister's skin tasted, even the light trickles of sex sweat that trailed down. Lena enjoyed licking and sucking Mara's wonderful breasts, nursing on them lovingly but eagerly. Mara began moaning again, but wanted to return the favor.

"Not tonight," Lena said, knowing that her sister was always eager to give in return. Mara looked a bit confused. "Just sleep, we'll figure something out tomorrow."

Mara realized that Lena meant to seduce their brother Cal. While she was disappointed that she would not be able to pleasure her sister, she was intrigued by Lena's craftiness. It would be very interesting to see how this was going to play out.

Lena held Mara against her body, enjoying the feeling of their breasts pressed together. Mara buried her thigh between Lena's legs up against her crotch, and soon fell asleep. Lena loved her sister so much, it was satisfying enough for her just to hold Mara like this. Soon, hopefully, they would share even more together. Her original thoughts returned to her: Was this what being in love felt like?

_
_
4,128 Followers