Porn Heavy: I Know Your Watchin'

Story Info
The girl next door puts on a strip tease for Jack.
846 words
3.85
35.5k
10
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Jack was already in position at nine o'clock crouched low in his oversized beanbag chair facing the window. He'd carefully bent and twisted the plastic blinds to provide him with a view without being seen. The lights were already out in his room except for the dull glow of his computer monitor. His computer was never off and the absence of its glow would give him away faster than anything else. It was important that he remain unseen, not because he was nude from the waist down with a bottle of baby lotion.

The reason it was important he wasn't seen was because Jack was peeping on the girl next door and if she was on time she should be walking through the door any moment. She was actually a few minutes early walking into her room, throwing her college psychology book to the floor and collapsing onto the bed.

Jack didn't even know her name; he'd never had the courage to walk the ten steps that separated his front door from her as knock on the door, or accidently stumble into her his way to work. Instead he'd avoided her like she had some kind of pandemic flu that could be contracted by something as innocuous as meeting her gaze.

After a few moments she started to stir sitting up on the bed and slapping on her clock radio and moving the center of the room. Jack had memorized every inch of her body over the last few months. She dyed her hair though he wasn't sure if the blonde or the brunette was the dye job he knew that nobody had hair that was layered like hers was, right then it was swinging back and forth partially concealing her face. He had never been close enough to get a good look at her eyes but he imagined they were blue or green and she had a sparkling smile. Right then her lips were tightly shut as her hips found the rhythm.

The moment her hips found the beat the show started. The woman's arms came down crisscrossing her chest and grabbing the hem of her pink tee pulling it up over her smooth belly. She was in excellent shape even the slightest hint of her abs if she was in the right position. She wasn't in the right position for that but she was in the right position for him to see a jeweled bangle hanging from her navel. It was swinging back and forth opposite her hips like a metronome keeping time. Jack didn't focus on the sparkling jewelry for long her shirt was up around her breasts by this point. The girl paused for a moment swirling her hips now as she tugged the short over her flesh then tossed the shirt aside. She was wearing black laced red bra that pushed her already large breasts nearly into the realm of impossible and stirred something in Jack's loins.

Like a lot of girls her age the khaki Capri pants that calm only mid way down her calves were at least a size too small. Small enough that Jack knew before she got them off that she had to have been wearing either a thong or been nude beneath. It also meant that getting of her pants wasn't something she could easily handle while dancing, she had tug them and suck in her already flat belly to just to get the space needed to unfasten the button and work the zipper down. She wriggled and writhed pumping her legs back and forth peeling the pants away from her skin. The entire time she stayed at almost perfect profile view where Jack's eyes could roam back and forth between her petite ass as it was revealed inch by delicious inch or her breasts swaying as she removed her pants but after a minute she managed to be rid of them. As he'd suspected she was wearing a thong, it was plain red, not really matching her bra but it didn't have to. She was coming home to sleep and study not going on a date.

The next thing to come off was her bra. She reached one hand behind her back and undid the clasp holding the fabric in place and immediately the bra fell to her elbows where she teasingly held it in place. Her entire body was moving to the music now and she turned away from the window as her bra dropped to the floor. Jack mumbled something angrily but she was about to make up for hiding that from him when she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and yanked them down to the floor then turned back to face the window. She must have been a dancer or a gymnast or something because she made it look easy when she lifted one foot over her head still holding her panties on one toe and grabbed them. She took one last look out the window biting down on her panties and winked before turning out the lights.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers