Porn Heavy: Teacher's Pet

Story Info
A student finds out the truth about a teachers reputation.
2.6k words
4.18
117.2k
18

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"There are four birds sitting on a fence and a hunter shoots one how many are left?" The speaker was one Samuel Brown, the senior economics teacher at Hildebrandt High School. He was something of a popular teacher around the campus despite pushing into his sixties. A picture over his desk revealed that before he'd become a chiseled, elegant, dapper gentlemen he'd been a clean shaven rogue with the Royal Air Force. His boyish good looks had served him well during his youth bringing in a stream of women that supplied him with four children and four mothers to match. He still held hints of that handsome young cad. Even pushing sixty he'd managed to stay in good shape, a broad chest, strong chin and deep rumbling voice that reminded several of the girls of Sean Connery. There was a rumor that every year he picked one girl from the senior class and made her a woman. It was a running rumor of the last several years though nobody had ever managed to prove anything. Like Area 51 everybody believed the stories, they simply had no proof.

Several hands shot into the air but Sam was really only paying attention to one of them. When that hand shot into the air the melons beneath it shot up in unison before settling back into place. God that girl needs to get a bra. Sam thought as his eyes quickly pretended to scan the rest of the room. He didn't really need to pretend though, the girls were already sneering with disgust and all the guys were staring at the same thing anyway.

Her name was Stacy Lee and what race she was is anybody's guess. Most of the guys would have claimed babe if such a race existed but she would have claimed half Japanese half Hawaiian which gave her a nice natural tan, wide hips, high cheek bones with almond shaped and colored eyes and jet black hair. That day her legs were barely covered in a micro skirt that barely made school regulations and knee high socks. She loved dressing up like a school girl, she was one after all why not dress the part? Despite all that the boys rarely got past her tits to even notice that the rest of her was bordering on perfection as well. "None."

That was the answer he'd been looking for but he was a little shocked that she was the one to deliver the answer. She had quite a reputation as being more boobs than brains. With the set she had if the opposite were true her head would look like something from a science fiction movie. More to the point he'd seen how she got her homework done, batting her eyes and leaning over just enough to give a boy a glimpse of nipple was a powerful tool for a high school girl. It was even better because of the direct inverse relationship between intelligence and popularity made certain that the boys with the best answers were the same boys who couldn't pay for pussy. "I like how you think. That's right." He answered. "Do you know why that is the answer?"

There was another pause but Sam caught it this time as the boy behind her leaned forward just slightly. It would have gone unnoticed if Sam hadn't been looking for where the answer came from. "Because when you shoot one bird the others fly away. I guess the answer would be the same even if you missed the bird." She finished parroting the boy behind her.

"Do you know what this has to do with the economy?" Samuel asked glancing around the room. This time there were no hands shooting up into the air not that he'd expected many of them to be. "Well it's really quite simple. The market is kind of like the fence, it's really not any safer than any other place the birds could sit. In fact it's more dangerous than some places such as trees. They see one of their friends there and they gathered. It was a safe place until that shot was fired. We see the same thing happen in the market. When one person loses a lot of money everybody else takes their money and leaves. This is at its most basic what happened to the economy during the end of two thousand eight." A shrill bell cut his speech short. Students were quickly packing up and forcing their way out of the class's two doors. "Stacy I'd like you to stay a moment."

Stacy glanced around at the other students then lowered her head putting on her best pout as she walked to the teacher. She knew from experience that men couldn't resist a pouting woman, she'd be on her way to her next class before he even remembered what he wanted to say. "Who gave you the answers?" Sam asked.

"I thought of them all by myself." Stacy said tracing a crescent shape with her foot. Her skirt fought to stay in place with the slow deliberate motion. "See I can even come up with one of my own." Stacy grinned looking up at him.

"Oh really?" It was the first time that Sam had been that close to the legendary Stacy Lee. As good as she looked she smelled better, a hint of vanilla and cinnamon wafted in air around her. "Okay show me."

"There are three women sitting on a bench with popsicles. The first lady pushes the popsicle all the way into her mouth and swallows it in one gulp. The second lady is licking at it. The third woman is biting off chunks and swallowing them. Which one of them is married?" Her already impressive chest rose with pride as she watched her teacher try to muddle through her riddle.

"I guess it's the one who's biting the popsicle. Though I wish it was the one sucking it down." He responded.

"It's the one with the wedding ring but I like how you think." Stacy responded. A devilish smirk started to cross her otherwise angelic features. "You know all the girls think you're very sexy. I mean the sexiest." Her wrists crossed behind her back pushing her chest out toward him. It also left her helpless to defend herself if he tried to grope her. "Do you know how many of the girls wish they could have you like this, all alone with nobody to see?" Stacy said taking a step towards her teacher. He retreated the same step and started to say something. "Oh I won't tell anybody. I know you want me too." She took another step forward. It was kind of cute watching him keep himself outside of her reach. She could tell what he was thinking. His slacks were doing a poor job of concealing his interests but his legs were doing an equally good job of denying those base male interests. Sadly for him there was a limit to how far he could retreat from the minx pursuing him. Cold bricks against his back informed him that he had found that limit but she simply took another step forward pressing her breasts against him.

"If you really want me to stop Mr. Brown just say stop. I don't want to do anything that you wouldn't like." She teased biting down on the collar of his shirt and yanking the first button loose. One by one she unbuttoned his shirt and kept her eyes locked on his. Even if he'd wanted to move he wouldn't have been able to, not with her biting down his shirt occasionally catching a hint of flesh along with the fabric. She didn't stop at the shirt either. When her lips met the clasp of his pants those were undone and her lips and tongue cleverly captured his zipper and lowered that as well. "Do you want me to stop?" Stacy didn't wait for an answer though. She knew that his answer was going to be the same answer any man would give. The answer was eight inches of man flesh already doing its best to weave its way free of the boxers confining them and with just a little help from her lips it managed to escape its fabric confines. Its escape was short lived however. Stacy was quick to capture it within her own warm wet confines lashing it with her tongue. Her lips were closed tight like shackles holding it in place.

Stacy feverishly yanked his pants the rest of the way down his to his ankles so her hands could start helping. One moved to cradle his scrotum gently scratching at the sensitive sack of flesh as she inched ever closer to devouring him entirely. That was obviously her goal, even when she gagged slightly she pushed on. Even when her eyes started to fill with tears she pushed on. Stacy pushed on until her nose was pushed flat against his pelvis and his cock was lodged in her throat.

"We might get caught." Sam managed to gasp. Stacy wasn't paying any attention to him. She was wholly obsessed with the way his cock felt sliding in and out of her throat. She was already adjusted to his cock and now it was simply a matter of jerking her head up and down along his length. Every time she moved forward his cock vanished into her throat until his balls were pressed against her shin. "We might get caught!" Sam whispered more insistently than before.

The only reply Stacy gave was to start slurping on his cock making certain she completely coated the stiff organ with her saliva. It dripped down her chin and ran in tiny streams down her throat. It gathered on her white shirt leaving patches of transparent cloth eventually revealing her dark brown nipples pushing against the fabric. There was even a slight gagging occasionally when Stacy took more than she could handle and his nuts brushed against her chin. If there was anybody listening, anybody who wanted to know what was happening in the classroom it would have been obvious. She really didn't care.

Mr. Brown let her suck until he was just about to cum before gripping her shoulders and pulling her to her feet for a deep kiss. "So you want to be the girl I fuck this year that bad?" He grinned and led her over to the desk flipping her already indecent skirt up over her ass and running his hand over the smooth flesh. "You know you are definitely the best looking girl on this campus." He grinned running his fingers up and down the back of her thigh before hooking her panties and pulled them down leaving them around one ankle. "Spread your legs."

Stacy did as she was told and before she'd even set her feet again he'd slid to fingers into her slot. She was so wet they went right and he started fingering her. Experience is a great thing to have, this wasn't a teenager fumbling around. His fingers were almost magical twisting inside her quickly finding all the spots that pulled squeals from her lips or sent jolts along her spine. Her hips were churning back trying to keep him at the perfect spots and he was teasing, making her work to keep the pleasure going.

"I'm going to bugger your asshole." Brown growled. "You know that's how this works right? Every girl who's seduced me gets buggered. Every one." He reached into a drawer and pulled out a piece of black rubber shaped like a slender egg with a base. "Do you know what this is?" Stacy stared at it for a moment then shook her head feigning ignorance. "This is a butt plug. Every girl has had this twice. Once in her ass to make sure she knows what it feels like and once in her mouth to taste the girls who've been before her." Stacy wished she was disgusted or afraid. The truth was that his British accent made everything sexy and those fingers were clouding her thoughts. The only thing she was sure of was that she didn't want him to stop what he was doing so she opened her mouth and he slid the rubber between her lips. "That's a good girl. Get it ready suck it like you would a cock." He was still holding it so he pushed it into her mouth back and forth for a few minutes. "Hold it open girl."

It was like being hypnotized. Stacy didn't have control over her body Mr. Brown did. When he commanded her to hold her ass open she did as he said without question pulling her cheeks apart and baring her most intimate parts. She'd never had anything in her ass before and this small rubber thing was sliding into her, it felt wrong. Not just the taboo but her muscles were trying to fight against it. "Just relax you'll enjoy it in a moment girl." He crooned still twisting those fingers inside her pussy. It was all the way in before she knew it, it didn't hurt like she'd expected it was just an odd feeling that after a moment just left her feeling pleasantly full.

"You're going to want this as wet as possible girl." Mr. Brown said looking down at his cock. Stacy got to all fours on the desk and started slurping on his cock again until it was completely coated with her saliva then turned around. Her face and breasts were pressed flat to the smooth wood but her ass was pushed up in the air invitingly. The feeling of the plug being pulled from her anus was strange, she felt empty and welcomed Brown's cock pushing its way back into her newly opened hole. The freshly flavored plug was jammed back into her mouth. It was another surprise of the night it wasn't disgusting like she'd expected. There wasn't much of a flavor at all other than an earthy undertone, like claw. It kept her from squealing too loud as Brown took its place his cock easily twice as large as the toy had been.

Brown reached one hand around her keeping his fingers rubbing against her clit while he fucked her ass. The slight discomfort she'd felt passed quickly. Stacy found herself moaning into her pacifier and pushing back against him. It wasn't intentionally but she was knocking his supplies from the table while they fucked. The combination of his fingers and his cock burrowing into her ass was more than she could handle. Her first orgasm tore through her and she would have collapsed then if Brown hadn't been holding her in place while he fucked her. She couldn't escape the twin pleasures assaulting her body. A second orgasm tore through her body less than a minute later leaving her body super sensitive to his every move. "That's it that's a good little slut." Brown growled. "Are you read to taste it girl?"

That was the second time that Stacy realized how completely helpless she was in the situation. She was powerless to resist him and when he spoke she rolled onto her back and opened her mouth. Brown walked around to her head and pushed his cock into her throat in a single thrust gagging her hard as he came. She barely got to taste his cum, it was already in her throat when it happened but she was greeted to a second taste of her earthy rump. "Come back next week. There is still much to teach you." Brown said. "But right now you need to get to class."

Stacy was too spent to move. She just lay in place, her eyes glazed over with lust for her teacher. She got to class. . .eventually.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers