Porn Review: Another Azz Creation

Story Info
A review of a great interaccial anal movie.
1.5k words
4
9.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

Staring: Phoenix Marie, Chanel Preston, Sheena Ryder, Amy Brooke and Bridgette B

Initial Thoughts: Jules Jordon is one of the best companies currently in the Jizz Bizz. The only other company I would hold up to their level is Brazzers and what I mean by that is why are you even reading this? You know at the very worst it's going to be above average porn and it's very likely to be damn good porn. I can comfortably pick up Jules Jordon on brand faith alone. Couple that with the ladies staring in this and you've basically got yourself an automatic gem. Sheena Ryder is the only woman on here that I'm not a huge enough fan of to say she alone would make the purchase worthwhile, but Phonix, Chanel, Amy and Bridgette? I believe the common phrase for this is 'Shut up and take my money please!'

Scene 1: Phoenix Marie

It's Phoenix Marie. Busty, blonde, slutty as all hell and best of all she always looks like she loves her fucking job or loves fucking her job. It's hard to keep it straight. She starts her scene in a sexy black fishnet bra, panties and gloves. I don't know what it is but I do find gloves on a lady extra sexy. It takes almost ten minutes for the tease to end which as sexy as Phoenix is just isn't worth it. Phoenix makes it look like it's an honor to be allowed to gag on black cock straining to take him all the way down. It's fucking hot. Her stunt cock takes a moment out to tongue her ass, he's also got a thing for feet slicking and sucking her pretty little toes a number of times and even getting a foot job. It's not my thing. Phonix gets a little straight sex but it's not long before she's getting her shit hole stretched. There's lots of back and forth pussy to ass action and even some ass to mouth and light choking.

Overall I give the scene a B-. There aren't enough positions and Pheonix isn't quite up to her A game here but that's not the mark of a bad scene.

Scene 2: Chanel Preston

Some of you may not know Chanel Preston by name and that's a bit of a shame because she's a raincoater's dream. She just has this innocent face that makes everything she's willing to do to get us off that much hotter. The pink and black out fit she starts her tease in is amazing, especially if fishnet stockings get you hard. It only takes her about five minutes of teasing to find herself some black meat to suck. (I don't have any feelings one way or the other about interracial porn but nothing on the title or front cover made me think wow this is gonna be black guys with white girls.) Chanel is an enthusiastic cock sucker, she seems to love cock more than she loves air, she certainly didn't look like she was going to come up on her own! She gets eaten out briefly and then starts with vanilla doggy that sort of shifts into a piledriver. One of the things that make Chanel so sexy is the way she sounds when she's getting plowed. It's even better when she starts getting her dirty pipe pounded. She makes anal sound like a religious experience. Chanel gets it's a bit rough too, choked, slapped, face fucked and forced to deep throat. Best part? She obviously loves to be manhandled. If you like your porn a bit rough but with the lady still begging for more this is quality scene. The cum shot is nasty too, fucking thick jizz coating her tongue. Oh and there's a standing 69. You just don't see that very often.

Overall I give this scene a B+. I'm not docking points for the tease being too long, I am for the shoot starting outdoors. I'm a bit of a film buff and the lighting and ambient noise are distracting for me but it's Chanel "fucking" Preston and she did bring her A game.

Scene 3: Sheena Ryder

Sheena is a lovely reddish brunette, great ass. They keep her tease fairly short at just under five minutes and then get her to work feeding on black trouser snake in our only threesome for the DVD. It takes her a lot longer than the other girls to let the boys try their best to wear out her pretty little ass out. They do wear her the fuck out though with multiple DPs including the standing. She ends the scene with a double facial and damn she looks good like that.

Overall I give this scene a solid B. Sheena is sexy as all hell, the guys do a good job of making certain that people get the fuck out off screen if they aren't actively fucking Sheena. Which sounds basic but I see plenty of three way and orgy porn where the extra guy or girl stays on screen masturbating for some reason.

Scene 4: Amy Brooke

Amy Brooke is one of my favorite porn stars right now. She's got a great body but she's always ready, willing and able to get nasty and she just looks trashy. The hot kind of trashy. Her outfit is really fucking sexy, sexy enough to warrant mention. I love watching this whore suck cock. She just looks so damn good doing it. It only takes her a little while to get her pooper pounded and she makes sure she sucks it clean every time they swap positions.

Overall there is a damn good reason why Amy Brooke is near the top of my list of porn stars. She does not disappoint, she doesn't even know how.

Scene 5: Bridgette B

Bridgette B is another A Lister total package babe. Great tits, great face, five star ass and happy to please. After allowing her man to worship her perfect ass she goes right to work choking down cock. If you're like me and you get off on the sound of a cock bouncing off the back of a woman's skull then you're gonna have a hard time getting through the blow job part of this scene. To quote Bridgette B: I fucking love it. Once she starts getting her sphincter stretched business really picks up. She's not going to be outdone so we get some ass to mouth but the highlight has got to be ass down up which we get twice, someone knew how to bring the best in her out!

Overall if the plan was to save the best for last they made a damn good call with Bridgette. This would be the scene that I would want you remembering when you put this on the shelf and consider another purchase.

Summary: It's hard to find anything to complain about here. You've got five incredibly sexy women all putting on a damn fine fuck and every one of them takes it in the ass, most of them go ass to mouth and happily at that. There isn't a bad scene in the bunch and that's rare. This is good, hardcore nasty porn for those of us who like it dirty. If there is anything wrong with it it's the relative lack of variety in the girls. Three blondes and two brunettes doesn't give you a lot to choose from. Still I cannot recommend this highly enough if you like watching black men fuck white girls in the ass or anal in general. If you're not into anal or interracial though you probably want to give this a skip.

Heading out: Nothing in the title or front cover suggests that this is interracial porn, though if you bother looking at the back, which you may or may not if you're ordering your porn online like 99% of us, it could come as a complete surprise which just isn't wise. Some people are into interracial and would never give this a second look because they don't know, some people (I imagine) aren't into interracial and would be turned off by this. If it was intentionally all interracial that would also explain why we get three blondes and two brunettes. The world of porn has more than enough Asian, Latina and Black porn girls that a video that isn't specifically about whites girls and black dudes should have no problem getting at least one minority girl up there just encase someone watching likes anything other than big tit blonde girls. Finally I know it's porn, you aren't supposed to be paying any attention to the guys but seriously knee pads and boots in every scene? What the fuck. That is just distractingly stupid

Extras: You get the predictable extras for this. Some trailers, a behind the scenes, photo gallery and a cum shot recap. Nothing out of the ordinary to write home about but they covered all their bases. In addition they have good chapter breaks if you're trying to skip around to your favorite position or something. I shouldn't have to mention that but you'd be shocked to find that in the year 2014 people still make porn where you can only skip to a particular scene but not to a particular point in it.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers