Porn Shoot with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

"Steve will work." He handed Alicia back the papers, "Looks legit to me and it's not like I can't see the resemblance. I think we're going to be very happy with the two of you." He smiled at my sister. "I cannot wait to see you strip for us."

"Um..." She laughed nervously, "Well like how do we do this?"

"You're not joining in are you?" I blurted out.

They both laughed and Mary said,

"Okay first nothing will happen today. Today is for us to meet spend a little time together so you won't be so nervous when you perform so to speak and to explain what we want."

I relaxed at hearing we wouldn't be doing anything today as I was still unsure I could do this.

"First," Mary began, "I apologize for the masks. My husband I, although no one the two of you would be familiar with, are quite prominent in certain circles and can't take a chance of being recognized."

"Why, you said we wouldn't know you." I pointed out.

"Knock it off Andy." Alicia elbowed me in the ribs.

"Andy?" Mary clapped her hands, "That's cute, is your big sister the only one that calls you that?"

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be upset by it." Steve said, "You're still young, but trust me Andrew you will come to appreciate your sister more and more as you get older. The love of a sister is different from both a mother and a lover and in many ways even stronger."

"Okay." I shrugged unsure what to say.

Mary gave him a big smile, and then continued speaking.

"You may not know us if you saw us now, but it is very possible you may see us at some point in the newspaper or perhaps even television. We have to be careful."

"Running an ad like this in a sleazy rag is careful?" I asked.

"I like you!" Steve laughed, "No, it may not be, but understand Mary and I have been eager to do this for years and finally decided to chance it. The room was rented for us by an acquaintance, we drove here in another friend's car and the masks cover our faces, this is the best we can do. Also there is the double edged sword of the video we will have of you."

"Hey!" Alicia exclaimed "The ad said nothing about being filmed! I'm going to have a good career someday and so is he, we..."

"Exactly." Mary nodded. "And that video would end that. But only if you were to somehow find out who we were and tried to expose us."

"But we..."

"Will get a copy and although we will not be in it our voices will be and any good PI could match our voices. The video is really for us but serves as a bit of a checkmate, understand?"

"This is fucked up." I muttered.

"It is." Steve agreed.

"Can I ask why?" Alicia put her hand up as if she were in school.

"The video?" Mary frowned, "Steve just..."

"No, this whole thing." Alicia gestured at the two of us, "Why do you want to see us have sex?"

"Do you like boys Alicia?" Steve asked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Um...well..."

"You like boys the same way boys like girls or some like the same sex. It's something we desire."

"Like a fetish?" I asked.

"Exactly!" He snapped his fingers. "Good way to put it. Some people like feet, some like to be bound and whipped, Mary and I are into incest. It is really the last true taboo in society and we have longed to watch it."

"There's videos." I told him.

"Fakes." He waved his hand disgustedly. "Not to mention in the US totally illegal. There are some sites that have the real thing out of Germany, but even then you don't know and we...well it could come to pass at some point our computers could be hacked and if that material was on there."

"Another reason for the video." Mary added, "We can just pop the DVD in and watch when we want and that's it."

"So...uh, how will we do this?" Alicia spoke up.

"Basically we're going to sit where you are tomorrow and we're going to watch the two of you fuck."

"Fuck." I repeated.

"Mary isn't one for romance." Steve grinned. "But it's the right word. We want a full show; oral different positions. Just think of your usual porn video." His grin turned into a smile, "Personally the blow job is what I really look forward to and," he pointed at Alicia, "Do you swallow?"

"Um...I...it sort of depends." She looked away from him, "If that's what you want I can."

"Good attitude!" he clapped his hands.

"So we come here tomorrow, fuck and you give us twenty grand?" I asked.

"Yup in cold hard cash." Steve said and reaching into his pocket pulled out a thick money clip containing hundred dollar bills."

"So you won't be involved?" I repeated my question while staring at the money.

"Not physically," Mary said, "We're going to sit and watch. However, we may be making some requests and being encouraging shall we say."

"We'll be the directors." Steve added.

"What if it's something we don't want to do?"

"We won't ask for anal." Mary spoke up, "We're not into that or anything painful, just good clean dirty fun."

"But it's our fantasy and our dime so we do want a degree of..." he paused, stroking his chin as he tried to find the right words.

"Nastiness." Mary finished. "Like I said, no romance, down and dirty fucking and sucking."

"And we do this when?" Alicia asked.

"Tomorrow same time same place." Steve said, then smiled, "You guys are going to do this for us right?"

"I don't know." I shook my head then grunted at another elbow from Alicia.

"Really?" Mary frowned, "But you're both so perfect!"

"We...we will." Alicia put her hand on my shoulder, "Andy's just nervous."

"It's a lot of money." Mary told me, "Think of school and..."

"We're doing it to save our house for our mom."

"Alicia!" I snapped, this time thumping my elbow into her side.

"Well that's a great reason!" Steve declared, "Families the most important thing in the world, right Mary?"

"That's right, baby." Mary laughed, "But really that's a good deed you would be doing Andrew."

"And you'd be getting to fuck quite the hot little thing." Steve smiled.

"Uh thanks" Alicia told him with a nervous giggle, "We'll be here tomorrow. Do you want us to wear anything special?"

"A dress." Mary answered, "A cute little sundress, red if you have it."

"Okay."

"And black lingerie." Steve told her, "Reaching into the clip he pulled out a hundred dollar bill and handed it to her, "Here buy something fun for us and do whatever with the rest."

"Thank you." Alicia smiled, tucking the money into my pocket.

"I...I still don't know about this." I said, "I..."

I trailed off, when taking the wad of money from the clip, Steve held it up and using his thumb ran it through the stack. "Twenty large Andrew, twenty thousand dollars to help your mom while having what I can guarantee you will be the best sex of your life. Trust me, once you two get going, you will forget about us and only be thinking about how hot your big sister is."

"Andy, please." Alicia whispered. "Mom needs this, do it for her."

I looked over at Alicia who was giving me the pout complete with her lower lip trembling and her blue eyes big and wide. My eyes shifted back to the roll of money in Steve's hand and taking a deep breath said, "Fine, I'll just think of it that way."

"There you go Andrew," Steve smirked, "Nothing says I love you mom, like doing your sister."

****

I entered the bathroom quietly and peeking through the partially open door on Alicia's side, saw she wasn't home from her shift yet. Closing her door and locking it so she would know not to come in, I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up. It was arm in the house, but I'd spent two hours working out in the basement and needed some hot water on my sore shoulders and back.

I'd worked earlier, but my mind was racing and wired for sound I went into the basement to hit the weights. Ever since we had entered that motel room I had been filled with a sense of the surreal. Even after we got back from the meeting I was pretty sure I was not going to end up doing this. I didn't care if I had to get up before my sister and take off for the day, I would duck this. Then Mary and Steve would be pissed and move on to another pair, maybe ones that really wanted to do it.

But then I had gone looking for mom and found her sitting on her bed packing clothes into a box and sobbing like a young girl. She didn't notice me and as I stood there with no idea what to say I imagined that wad of cash Steve was flashing. With an air of resignation I had decided I would try to go through with it. The entire time I was pumping the weights I was caught between envisioning Alicia and how hot she really was, but also wondering if when it came down to it I would even be able to get it up.

Then again, I thought as I stripped off my shorts and got into the shower, I'm sure my sister could be pretty convincing. I sighed and relaxed, enjoying the steamy air and the hot water striking my back between my shoulder blades. I moved back and forth letting the water sooth each of my shoulders then grabbing the soap began washing up. When I began running my soapy hand across my balls, I closed my eyes and thought of Alicia playing with them.

My cock began to grow and taking it in my hand, I began to stroke it while picturing the next day. Alicia would let her dress fall and I would watch her strip for me. She would come over and we would kiss while our hands wandered. I started breathing hard as my cock swelled and I pictured her starting to drop to her knees for me. I would look down at her-and hat would be the key-just look at her, not think about Mary or Steve, just pretend...

"Nice cock little brother, too nice to have to jerk off."

My eyes flew open and I stared at Alicia who had slid the glass door open a foot and was peering in.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I demanded placing my hands over my cock.

"Aww, don't hide it!" she pouted, "It looked so good!"

"Sis please." I told her, "Get out."

"Actually Andy, you look damn good! All your muscles wet and dripping. Hmmm," she purred, "That has me wet and dripping."

"I...what?"

"Know what? Mom's always complaining about the hot water, so how about we save her some and I'll jump in with you."

"Alicia, you....oh, damn."

Alicia had pulled the door open and stepping into the shower as naked as I was. Sliding the door closed she turned and as she had done last night raised her arms over her head.

"What do you think?"

"Fuck me." I whispered, letting my hands fall away from my cock.

"No, you're going to fuck me tomorrow, but I figured I'd give you a little sneak preview. Here, let me have that."

I stood frozen, my eyes locked onto Alicia's now wet tits as she removed the soap from my hand. Rubbing it between her hands to make a lather she began rubbing the soap across her tits and stomach. My eyes dropped below her stomach and I released a long breath at the sight of her pussy between her well shaped thighs. As she had said it was completely smooth and also very pink. I licked my lips as I took in the sight of hers and felt my cock jumping between my legs.

"Like how this looks?" she asked, holding up her soapy tits.

"Oh, yes."

"Then help me out." Putting her hands on my shoulders she whispered, "Go on Andy, play with them."

I hesitated for a moment, but the sight of the white soap dripping from her nipples was more than I could handle. Reaching out I began running my hands across her firm slick tits and she sighed as my fingers slid across her nipples.

"Hmm, that feels nice."

Damn straight they did, I thought as cupping them, I started rubbing her hard nipples with my thumb.

"That's it." She breathed, "Play with your sister's tits get used to them you'll be seeing a lot more of them tomorrow. Now let me get used to my little brother's beautiful cock."

I gasped when her hand closed around my cock then followed it with a low moan as her soapy hand began sliding up and down the length of my shaft Leaning closer she asked, "Like that little brother? Like you big sis stroking your cock?"

"Are...are we going to...?"

"No," she replied still jerking me off, "They want a first time and something tells me they would know." She moaned softly as I started rubbing her nipples harder, "But I know you're nervous and so am I so I figured a nice little ice breaker."

Stepping close to me, she pressed her tits against my chest and gave me a kiss. At first I didn't kiss back, but when her soft lips began sliding back and forth across mine, I parted my lips and with a soft groan returned the kiss.

"Hmm-mm" she encouraged as her hand left my cock and began rubbing my balls.

My hands had no room to move between us and sliding them out from between us, I wrapped them around her shoulders and hugged her closer to me. Alicia sighed against my lips before plunging her tongue into my mouth. I meet it with my own and I became aware of our hips grinding together as our tongues danced across each other. Alicia removed her lips from mine and with a smile said, "How about you introduce yourself to my pretty little pussy?"

Spinning around she pressed her wet ass against my cock and leaning back against my chest said, "Put your arms around me."

I did as she asked while moaning as her ass began grinding against my cock. I slid my arms around her slender waist and taking my left hand she brought it up to her tit. I began playing with her nipple then felt a surge of excitement as her other hand pulled mine down between her legs.

"Go ahead, play with her." She said softly as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

I could feel my fingers trembling as the explored my sister's pussy. I rubbed tow fingers between her soft wet lips and Alicia moaned and opened her legs wider. I worked my fingers down and began to try to ease them inside, but she said, "Not inside, you don't feel her until tomorrow, side your fingers up and rub my clit."

"Wow," I said like an idiot, "You like to talk dirty?"

"I do for you little brother." She said, then released a low sexy moan when my fingers found her swollen button. "Oh, right there."

I started rubbing in slow circles and Alicia started working her hips up and down. That movement caused my cock to start sliding between the cheeks of her ass and I started moaning and thrusting my hips into her. Alicia turned her head and after giving my neck a gentle kiss let her head lay against me and started breathing heavy in my ear.

"Oh, just like that Andy, that feels sooo good!"

I started moving my fingers faster and Alicia responded my increasing the speed of her hips. As I continued to play with my sister's pussy in the hot shower another feeling of the surreal came over me making me wonder if I hadn't passed out from exhaustion and this was just some sick dream. Well if it was I didn't want to wake up. My sister's soft soapy ass was teasing the hell out of my cock and I wondered if I would be able to cum like this. The thought of cumming in this position, a nice shot of cum shooting up her back and across that tattoo sent a shiver through.

That shiver was followed by another as Alicia's moans became higher in pitch and she groaned, "Faster, Andy, and harder, make me cum little brother!"

I pressed harder on her clit and was rewarded with Alicia whimpering in my ear. Her hips started jerking harder into me and grabbing my wrist she squeezed it hard.

"A little more," she moaned, "Squeeze my nipple! I...Oh yes!"

Alicia cried out loudly in my ear as I pinched her nipple and her hips went crazy against me. Alicia began making little yelping sounds in my ear, the same ones I'd heard coming from her room when she'd snuck boys over. They had turned me on back then, but it was a hell of a lot hotter in my ear and knowing I was causing them.

"Yes, yes yes!" Alicia cried as her hips drove me wild by sliding her ass around my yearning cock.

"Oh damn," she moaned and let her weight go against me. Kissing my neck again she sighed, "You made your big sister cum damn hard, Andy."

"That was...hot." I told her, my fingers now teasing up and down her even wetter pussy.

"Oh yeah it was." Pulling away from me, she smiled, "Turn around and let your big sister take care of her little brother.

Not needing to be told twice, I turned around so quickly I almost fell on the soapy floor and Alicia laughed as I caught the towel rack to keep me on my feet. I laughed too, but it turned to a groan when my sister pressed her hard nipples against my back and reaching around me began stroking my cock.

"Oh shit that feels good!" I told her as she stroked the length of my cock.

"Let's make it better, "she said in my ear.

Her other hand slid beneath my balls and started rubbing them while she jerked me off. I leaned forward, bracing my hands against the shower wall as my knees began to shake. Alicia's grinding on me and the fact I was playing with her pussy had me worked up and her wet soapy hands around my cock and balls already had me close to cumming. As her hand worked my hard flesh, she began whispering in that same sexy voice she had used last night.

"That feel good, little brother? You like your big sister jacking your nice hard cock?"

"Yes." I groaned as I tried to keep my hips still and prolong the hand job I was receiving my sister.

"Hmm feels like you are. Just think Andy, tomorrow? It won't be my hand around your cock; it's going to be my lips," she giggled, "Both sets."

"Oh yeah." I moaned as my hips started moving despite my best efforts.

"Hmm mm, first it will be my mouth, my nice soft wet mouth sucking you in and out licking you, my tongue sliding across your balls."

I moaned loudly as she squeezed my balls for emphasis and my legs were shaking so hard I thought my knees were going to give out.

"And you heard Steve today; he wants me to take your nice big load in my mouth, wants me to take every drop of my little brother's cum!"

"Oh, faster," I begged, "Please!"

Alicia began stroking me faster and I could feel my balls tighten in her hand as they prepared to give up their load.

"Then it will be my nice hot, wet, tight little pussy. You'll shove that big dick inside of me and I am going to scream your name while you fuck the shit.....Oh yeah!"

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as my cock exploded in my sister's hand.

I had avoided looking down, knowing it would have made me cum quicker, but lowered my head as I felt I was going to cum, I watched as a huge spurt of cum shot from the swollen tip of my cock and splattered against the tiles. Alicia kept pumping and my cock erupted again and again spraying the wall with my cum. I stared at Alicia's red tipped nails and slender fingers as she continued to pump her brother's cock.

"Oh, I can feel you cumming!" She cooed, "I can't wait to feel that down my throat!"

I released a low whimper as Alicia's hand coaxed the last few drops from my spent cock.

"Hmm, I like that noise." She laughed, "You going to make it tomorrow when I milk your cock for every drop?"

"That felt so good." I said simply as I leaned against the wall.

Alicia let me go and reaching up shut off the water. Kissing my back she opened the shower door and stepping out dried off. I watched, taking in every inch of her flawless body and with a tired sigh stepped out as well. Alicia handed me a towel and picking up a pair of panties and a tank top from the side of the sink slipped them on while I dried off. When I slipped my shorts on I looked at her and said, "I can't believe we did that."

"I think we'll be saying that about a lot of things tomorrow." She said.

"Yeah," I sighed, "Nervous?"

"Yes." She nodded, "That's why I did this, just us and I think it will make tomorrow easier."

I stood there looking at her as she started towel drying her long hair. I wasn't sure what to say. After all how does one respond after you diddled your sister and she jerked you off in the shower?

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers