Porn Shoot with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,051 Followers

"Oh look at that ass." He said

"And that sweet little pussy." Mary moaned and grabbing his wrist pushed his hand hard against her pussy.

Alicia dropped to her knees and after pulling my jeans off slid up between my legs. Grabbing my cock she looked me in the eye and with a wink opened her mouth and took my cock deep into it

"Oh fuck!" I moaned at the feeling of my sister's warm wet mouth, "Oh yes!"

"Hmm," she moaned around my cock and as I watched my eyes wide, she worked my cock all the way down to the base of my shaft.

Still looking me in the eye, she slid her tongue out and I groaned as it slid across my balls.

"Look at that." Mary moaned.

Alicia held my cock buried in her throat and it was everything I could do not to move my hips. She shook her head back and forth causing me to moan again the slowly worked her mouth back up my cock. She released it with a loud slurping sound then ducking her head started sucking my balls. I sat back groaning while my sister tongue bathed my balls and slowly stroked me. The sight of her face down there was driving me wild and tying to slow myself down I looked over at Steve and Mary.

"Damn." I said.

Alicia stopped licking and turned to see that Mary had sat up and leaning over had her head in her lap and was now sucking Steve's cock. Her head on was on his stomach and she was facing us as her mouth slowly descended on his cock. He had slid his hand down her back and had her skirt pulled up exposing the curve of her ass to us. His hand was buried between her legs and his arm was moving as he thrust his fingers in and out of her.

"Thought we were putting on the show." Alicia laughed.

"Oh, you are." Steve moaned.

"Speaking of." Alicia said and moving quickly once gain engulfed my cock in her mouth.

This time she began bobbing her head in a steady rhythm and reaching down I grabbed her long blonde hair. Placing my hand on the back of her head I began guiding her up and down my cock and as our eyes met she moaned around my cock. It sent a thrill through me that this was not just for show. My sexy sister was really into blowing me!

That thought caused my hips to twitch and trying to help me last, Alicia pulled my cock from her lips and began running her tongue up and down my shaft while rubbing my balls. I moaned and my hips began moving anyway. Alicia placed her face against my cock and let it slide up and down her face as I thrust into her. I noticed her looking over at the couch and followed her gaze. Mary was still sucking Steve, long slow sucks that caused him to moan at the end of each one. I noticed his hips moving as well and Mary was grinding hard against his hand.

I gasped when Alicia took me back into her mouth and began sucking me deeper and faster than before. I groaned and my fingers tightened in her hair and unable to help it my hips started moving faster. Alicia stopped sucking and looking me in the eye winked and moaned "hmm-hmm"

I started thrusting my hips, fucking my sister's willing mouth and moaning even louder. I heard Steve groaning as well and wondered if they were racing us. Placing her hand against my stomach to stop me from moving, Alicia ran her tongue in a couple of slow circles around the tip of my cock then sliding her mouth over it started bobbing her head even faster than last time. She began following her lips with her hand jerking me off as she blew me and I knew I was going to cum and damn soon.

Alicia was moaning continuously around my cock and my hips were moving in time with her mouth. She began kneading my balls with her other hand and my legs were shaking violently as I fought to last as long as possible.

"Oh shit" Steve cried out and I turned to see him pushing Mary's head down on his cock as his hips bucked wildly.

Mary made a gurgling sound and as she drove her mouth down on his cock I saw a line of cum drool out of her mouth and down his shaft. At that moment Alicia gave my balls a squeeze.

"Oh fuck sis!" I called out as my cock went off in my sister's mouth.

Alicia moaned and her blue eyes rolled back as she continued to suck. My hips jerked as my cock erupted sending a series of long streams of cum down her throat. She made a wet gurgling noise similar to Mary and as good as Alicia looked sucking, I looked over to see Mary cleaning the spilled cum from Steve's cock with her tongue. I quickly went back to Alicia who was now sucking hard on my cock trying to completely drain it if every drop. I made another of those pathetic sounds as she squeezed the base and I felt a couple of more drops ooze from my dick and into her mouth.

"Oh fuck." I moaned.

Sliding her mouth from my cock, Alicia stuck her tongue out and waggled it at me. It was covered in cum and turning her head she showed it to Steve and Mary. With a nasty smile, Mary stuck her own white dripping tongue to us before slurping it back in her mouth.

"Jesus." Steve said softly, "Talk about audience participation."

"I couldn't resist." Mary said, sitting up.

Looking at us she wiped at her mouth then said, "Well Andrew I think your sister deserves a treat for that don't you?"

"Yes ma'am!" I exclaimed and for the first time moved with no hesitation

Standing up so quickly my still hard cock slapped Alicia in the face; I grabbed her by the shoulders and yanked her to her feet. She released a startled yelp as spinning her around me literally threw her on the bed.

"Oh yeah!" Steve clapped, "Little brother has the fever now!"

Alicia began to laugh, but it changed to a loud moan as kneeling between her legs I all but dove into her pussy. I spread her lips wide and immediately plunged my tongue into her hot little box.

"Yes!" she cried out, "Suck your sister's pussy!"

I swirled my tongue around inside of her, reveling in the taste of my sister's juices. As my tongue probed her sweet hole I took a deep breath and moaned at the scent of her pussy. Her flesh was wet and hot against my face and I started moving my head, working my rigid tongue back and forth.

"Yeah, tongue fuck me!" Alicia moaned, "Show me how bad you want it!"

"Hearing that makes me want it!" Steve declared.

I sensed movement and heard Mary release a long loud moan. Turning my head slightly I saw that Mary was now laying against the end of the couch with one leg across the top and one foot on the floor. Steve was kneeling on the floor licking her pussy as she spread it open. His head was leaning against her thigh and even as his tongue lid up and down her red haired pussy his eyes were on us.

My still hard cock jumped between my legs and returning my attention to my big sister's delicious snatch, slowly trailed my tongue through the wet folds of her pink flesh.

"Hmm, you look so good down there. Look at you licking your sister's pussy like a good little brother!"

"Sounds so fucking good!" Mary exclaimed.

"Looks even better." Steve added,

"Less talking more licking." Mary told him causing me to laugh into Alicia's pussy.

She giggled as well and I couldn't believe how good this was going. I returned my attention to Alicia's pussy and after teasing her by running my tongue up and down through her lips fastened mine around her clit. She moaned and raising her feet put them on my shoulders.

"Put one down honey so we can see." Mary told her.

Alicia lowered her foot and I gasped as it quickly found my cock and started sliding back and forth beneath it.

"Still hard for me? I can't wait to cum so you can fuck me!"

On that note I decided to go about making that happen and as Alicia started wiggling her toes playfully against my cock I plunged two fingers into her pussy and began sucking on her clit.

"Harder!" Alicia begged.

I began thrusting my fingers harder than I had the first time and reaching up with my free hand captured one of her nipples and started rolling it between my fingers. Alicia moaned her approval and pressing my tongue firmly against her clit, swirled it in fast circles, tracing the edge s of her hard button.

"Damn you're good." She purred.

Her toes curled hard into my shoulder and I could feel her thighs trembling against my shoulders. At the sound of moaning I looked to the side to see Steve also finger fucking Mary and the way her hips were moving told me she would be cumming and quickly. Again feeling as if I were in a race, I started sucking hard on my sister's clit while driving my fingers in so deep I could feel my knuckles striking the soft skin around her pussy.

Alicia didn't seem to mind as her hips started rising to meet my fingers and reaching down she grabbed my hair and started grinding her pussy into my face.

"Oh, oh, oh....oh please!" Alicia groaned, "Oh little brother make me cum! Make my pussy even wetter for your big cock! Make me....oh fuck!!"

Figuring I really had nothing to lose, I lowered my hand from her nipple and with no warning slipped a finger into her extremely tight ass. I had done this with Brenda who loved it and apparently Alicia was fine with it as with a long loud howl her thighs clamped around my head and she began yelping and squirming into my still moving tongue.

"Yes yes yes!" she cried as my fingers continued to plunge in and out of both her holes.

From next to us I heard a high pitched squeal that announced we hadn't beaten Mary by much. Her squeal seemed to inspire Alicia whose hips started bucking even harder as her fingers dug into my scalp and shoved my face deeper against her quivering flesh. As her pussy convulsed around my fingers I imagined it being my cock and I swirled my tongue faster and moved my fingers harder in anticipation of fucking her.

Alicia's back arched and she cried out loudly. I felt a warm sensation around my fingers then flinched as her pussy contracted and a squirt of sticky fluid shot around my fingers and into my face.

"Oh wow." Alicia sighed as she let her legs fall from around my head. "That was the hardest I ever... fuck yeah!"

She squealed as jumping to my feet I spread her legs and drove my cock deep into her. I all but squealed myself at the feeling of being inside my sister's sopping wet pussy. Grabbing her ankles I lifted her legs and spreading them as wide as my arms would allow began fucking the shit out of her. I hoped our audience hadn't wanted slow and teasing because right now I was fucking the shit out of my sister and planned on continuing.

"Look at him go!" Steve yelled, "That's it Andrew fuck your sister! Fuck her good and hard!"

Well at least I didn't have to worry about disappointing them I thought as I continued to hammer away at Alicia. I looked down and smiled at how fucking good she looked. In spite of the air conditioning Alicia was sweating and some of her hair was plastered to her face. Her glistening tits were bouncing wildly as my cock plunged relentlessly into her.

I lowered my gaze and moaned at the sight of my long thick cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck her harder!" Mary called out.

Releasing her ankles I braced my hands on the bed and putting my arms behind her legs, leaned forward.

"Oh fuck that's deep!" Alicia cried out as I bent her legs back so far her feet were over her head.

Her ass left the bed as she was bent backwards and my cock began driving into her at an even better angle. Alicia's eyes rolled back and she was yelping with every thrust. She was so wet I could hear my cock entering her and my thighs were dripping with her juices.

"Fuck me!" She cried out, "Fuck me hard little brother! Show your sister what a man you are!"

"Take her on her knees!" Steve called out, "Fuck her doggy!" Mary added, "But take her!"

Sliding my cock out, I grabbed Alicia by her slender hips and with a wrench of my shoulders flipped her over. She immediately pushed herself up on her hands and knees and grabbing her hips I paused to admire how damn good her ass looked as well as her glistening pussy winking out at me,

"Fuck me!" she looked over her shoulder at me, her blue eyes wild with desire. "Come on little brother your sister needs to get fucked!"

Well mom always used to tell me to listen to my sister if she couldn't be around so rearing back I plunged my cock into her in one long thrust. Alicia cried out as I immediately started hammering away at her. Her back was slicked with sweat and the sight of her amazing ass and my cock driving between her cheeks was better than I could have imagined. As sick as it was this was by far the hottest fuck I'd ever had.

"How's that feel?" Steve asked, "How's it feel to be fucking your sexy sister?"

"Fucking great!" I exclaimed in between gasps for breath.

"You like your brother's cock?" Mary asked.

"Fuck yeah!" she moaned, "Best cock I've ever had!"

"This is the best sex the two of you will ever have." Steve declared as if reading my mind.

I slowed my fucking as it occurred to me they sounded closer. I stopped altogether when I saw Mary and Steve approach the bed from the other side. Alicia looked up as Leaning over the bed, so that her face was only inches from Alicia she asked, "May we?"

"May you...?" I trailed off as stepping up behind her; Steve pulled his once again hard cock from his pants.

He lifted Mary's skirt, flipping it over her ass and grabbing her hips he smiled at me, "May we join you?"

"Yes." Alicia said quickly "I want to watch!"

Where that had come from I had no idea, but Steve did not need to be told twice. Placing his cock between her legs he shoved forward and Mary moaned in pleasure. The look on what part of her face I could see caused me to remember my cock was still buried in Alicia's pussy and as Steve started fucking Mary fat and hard I joined him. Alicia began yelping as I put all the power of my hips into my thrusts and Steve looked like he was doing everything he could to match me.

Sliding her hands forward on the bed, Mary took Alicia's in hers and the two of them held hands as Steve and I pounded away on them. That sight caused me to gasp and I could feel my legs trembling as I began to get close.

"You are so beautiful!" Mary gasped as her husband fucked the shit out of her, "Both of you! So hot, so perfect!"

"Oh yeah," Steve moaned sounding as if he were getting as close as I was. "Better than we ever dreamed! Look at the two of you fucking, I...oh fuck Mary!"

Steve gave Mary a couple of more pumps that were nothing short of vicious and whipped his cock out. Mary rolled over and sitting up turned her head so we could watch Steve spray his cum directly into her wide open mouth. She caught some but a lot splattered on her chin and dripped down onto her shirt. The sight sent me over the edge and squeezing Alicia's hips so hard she cried out I slammed her several more times before whipping my own cock out.

Like Mary, Alicia rolled over, but staying on her back held her tits up for me. I had initially thought I would get my wish of using her tattoo as target practice, but the sight of my sister presenting her tits to me was even better. Leaning over I pumped my cock and called out her name as my cock erupted sending several long thick spurts across both her tits. I kept pumping my cock moving it back and forth, making a show of painting my sister's gorgeous tits. When I could coax no more from my spent cock, I moaned softly and all but fell onto the bed next to Alicia.

We remained silent and the room was filled with all four of us breathing hard. I watched Alicia's cum covered tits heave and then looking at her sweat slicked face couldn't stop thinking about how hot she was. She saw me looking and gave me a tired smile. Despite the dirtiness of the situation I felt an overwhelming wave of affection for my sister and leaning over kissed her softy on the lips, "You're beautiful sis." I told her.

"So are you Andy," taking my hand she squeezed it, "So are you."

"Now that is almost as good as the sex." Mary murmured.

"Almost." Steve laughed. Getting up he grabbed a pile of towels that was on the floor next to the bed and after handing me one started wiping the cum from Mary's face.

Following his lead, I gently wiped off Alicia's tits. Mary got up from the bed and going over to the small fridge came back with four bottles of water. We all drank deeply and after finishing mine I stood up and now feeling a bit self conscious pulled my jeans on and handed Alicia her dress. Alicia stood up, groaning with the effort and after slipping her dress on leaned over and bean putting her sandals on.

"What about your lingerie?" Steve asked.

"Keep them." She said, "You paid for it after all."

"Money well spent," Steve laughed. "We'll enjoy them, can't say we'll wash them though."

"So were you guys happy?" Alicia asked.

"Can't you tell?" Mary smiled, "Better than we had ever hoped, "Money is all yours and good luck with the house."

"The bank will be happy and our mom will be thrilled." I said.

"Thank you so much." Steve said and leaning over clasped my hand while giving Alicia a quick peck on the cheek.

"A dream come true." Mary whispered, coming over and giving each of us an affectionate kiss on our cheeks.

"Can I ask why?" Alicia gestured at us. "Why did you want this so bad to pay so much money?"

"That's their business sis." I told her, "Let's leave them alone."

"Okay." Alicia gave me a smile and reaching out took my hand.

I smiled back at her enjoying the way she had reached for me.

"Hold on." Steve said.

He stood there staring at us, then looking at Mary asked, "See what I see?"

"I do." She nodded.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said, "But sit down on the bed and we'll tell you why. I think what you hear may make you think about things differently."

With a shrug I led Alicia back over to the bed and the masked couple returned to the couch.

"Because the two of you were so amazing and because as I said, something may come of us telling you we're going to tell you why we have such a strong fetish for incest. Well brother sister anyway." Steve said, he looked at Mary who after staring at him for moment turned to us and began to speak.

"Part of why we need to remain anonymous is not just the obvious. I mean, yes we are prominent and wealthy, but there is another reason this cannot get out." Taking Steve's hand she said quietly, "Steve and I are brother and sister."

"What?" Alicia asked her eyes wide, "I thought you were husband and wife?"

"We are. But also siblings."

"But siblings can't get married." I pointed out.

"If people know they can't." she sighed. "Despite our money which we inherited we had a pretty tough life early on. Our father sexually molested both of us."

"Oh no." Alicia said, "That's terrible."

"It was and because of his money he got away with it longer than he should have and our mother pretended she did not know. But a servant caught him and couldn't be bought. Even still with his money it was hushed up and he simply fled the state instead of answering for it. Now go forward a few years and Steve and I and by the way those are our former names."

"Former?"

"Yes former. But we will get to that. When we were teens we were both very attractive, but as you can imagine very nervous when it came to sex. We were both frustrated and lonely. One night we were left alone and after sneaking a little wine one thing led to another and we decided since we loved each other and would not hurt each other ever, we became lovers."

Putting his arm around her, Steve took over.

"We thought it would be a for now thing, but we kept getting closer and realized our love transcended that of siblings. We snuck around for awhile then when our father past away and we inherited his money we decided to reinvent ourselves."

"We both changed not only our last names, but our first as well; we moved across the country and lived together like any other couple. A friend of mine was a doctor with a family practice in trouble. I told him if he would fudge our blood test for a marriage certificate we would pay his debt and we became husband and wife fifteen years ago."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,051 Followers