Porn Shoot with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,226 Followers

"Good for you." I said, "I mean it doesn't sound so bad like that."

"It does not and as I said to you yesterday Andrew the love of a sister and a brother's love for his sister is like no other love. It is sometimes a little protective and parental and even more so that of a dear friend. Siblings have a bond that is unmatched in life and on occasions some of them are closer than others. Yes incest sounds disgusting, but I can tell you the love we have for each other exceeds that of most marriages. We are truly everything to each other."

"Glad you're happy," Alicia said, "You deserve it."

"Thank you."

"I'm glad you trust us, but not sure why you told us that." I shrugged.

"Because..." Steve grinned, "Well maybe it's something that will mean more later on. "But for now, thank you again for letting us relive our first experience and the thrill of being siblings and playing while watching other siblings is a thrill I cannot describe."

"So you knew you would?" I asked.

"Yes, your question was would we be involved with the two of you." He laughed, "Trick answer I suppose, but we would not have gotten on the bed if you did not want us to."

"That's okay, it was hot." Alicia looked at me, "Shall we?"

"Sure," I stood up and as she stood with me I noticed she was still holding my hand."Thank you for the money." I said as I took the stack from the nightstand.

"Money well spent." Mary told us as she walked us to the door, "We got one hell of a thrill watching you and we got to do two good deeds in the process."

"Two?" I frowned, "I figure one is saving the house, what's the other?"

Mary looked first at me then at Alicia, with a smile she said, "I think your sister may know what I mean."

*****

I slipped into bed and getting comfortable let out a long contented sigh. Tonight would be the best night's sleep I'd had in a long time. Not only was I physically exhausted from my pornographic romp with my sister, but mentally I felt as if a huge weight was lifted. After we left the motel Alicia and I did take a ride to the casino to make the ruse look even better. We made sure we saved the parking slip as well as the receipt to the restaurant there we ate in.

We did gamble a little and ended up winning another thousand between us. I guess when things were working out well things fell into place. We came home to find mom packing and Alicia in a performance worthy of an Oscar excitedly ran over to mom hugging her so hard she almost knocked her over and exclaimed we had the money to save the house and then some. Mom had begun crying, but these were happy tears and the three of us went together to the bank to present them with the full amount owed.

After a celebratory dinner we came back home and Alicia despite the money we still had went to work as scheduled. I helped mom unpack everything she had boxed up and put it back where it belonged. After a long hot shower I was now for an awesome night's sleep. I shifted in the bed and released a soft sigh as the cool sheet slid against my bare cock. I loved sleeping naked, but hadn't been lately as with everything going on Alicia had often come into my room at all hours to talk.

But tonight I figured she would sleep as well as I would. Besides we had carefully avoided discussing our performance earlier and I doubted we would tonight. I quickly shied away from that thought as I was not sure where this left us. We had done it for mom, but I'd be damned if I was going to be able to look at her the same way again. I wondered vaguely if we would again. I kept thinking about Steve and Mary. I had to admit it was as sexy as it was disturbing.

"Shut it down Andrew." I told myself and started to close my eyes.

I noticed the small lamp on my desk was still on, but decided fuck it, I would sleep just fine. As if to prove the point I felt my eyes closing and with another happy sigh, let sleep take me away.

I awoke to the sound of a door closing and opening my eyes saw Alicia standing next to my bed.

"Hey little brother." She smiled down at me.

"Hey," I said wiping at my sleep smeared eyes. "What's up?"

"Oh, I don't know." She said.

She was wearing just her short black bathrobe and her long hair was wet from the shower. As she stood there I saw she was shifting from one foot to another which is what she always did when nervous.

"Do you want something?" I asked.

"Kind of." She gave me a nervous smile.

"You want to talk?"

"Nope"

"Then what do you....oh."

With a sultry smile Alicia untied her robe and let her fall from her shoulders and to the floor. She was naked beneath it and I felt my cock immediately take interest beneath the sheet.

"Wanna play little brother," she asked, leaning over the bed and kissing me.

"Alicia we...we did what we had to do and..."

"We did," she said softly staring into my eyes.

I could feel her nipple against my bare shoulder and I swallowed hard wondering what to do, sure it was hot, but...

"Now I want to do it because I want to."

"You do?" I repeated like an idiot.

"I do Andy. You felt amazing and even though that was pretty raunchy I felt really close to you at the end."

Alicia crawled onto the bed so she was kneeling next to me and sitting up gave me a good view of her fantastic tits.

"But not as good as you felt holding me last night." She reached down ad lightly caressed my cheek, "I've never felt that way with any man before Andy. It made me think of Steve and Mary."

"Well we're not Steve and Mary."

"You don't want to?"

"I....oh, not fair!"

I exclaimed as she ripped the sheet off me and grabbed my semi hard cock.

"I think he wants to." She laughed as she started jerking me off.

I moaned and looking up at her tried one last time.

"We can't keep..."

"Why can't we?"

"I..." I couldn't come up with an answer other than the obvious one and her hand had sped up on my cock. "We're brother and sister."

"So were they and they are so in love!" she said leaning over she kissed me again. "I want to be that in love, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I...oh, Alicia no..."

I whimpered in resignation as sliding down the bed, Alicia took my cock into her mouth and slowly bobbed her head. My cock swelled in her persuasive mouth and reaching down I ran my hand along the smooth tan skin of her back. Releasing my cock, Alicia turned around and swinging her leg over my waist straddled me.

"You don't want me little brother?" she asked, as she rested her hands on either side of my arms, "You don't want to keep your lonely sister company?"

She leaned down and swayed back and forth brushing her nipples across my face. Feeling like a drowning ma I put my arms around her waist and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"That's better." She cooed, "Enjoy your sister," leaning down she kissed me and added, "Love your sister."

"I...do love you." I told her.

"Then truly love me." She said as she began rocking her hips.

I groaned as her wet pussy slid along the length of my cock. I tried to thrust my hips to slide inside her, but with a giggle she lifted her hips so I couldn't.

"You're teasing!" I whimpered.

'No I'm not." She told me, "Trust me your big sister is not a tease. But I want to hear you tell me."

"Tell you...?"

"Tell me you love me and don't call me sis. Like this." Pressing down against me, she whispered, "I love you Andrew, with all my heart I love you."

As I had earlier I felt another surge of emotion at her words. I wrapped my arms tighter around her and sliding my hand up her back pressed it against the back of her, cradling her into my neck, "I love you too Alicia," I said trying to fight off the emotion threatening to choke me up, "You're the most beautiful amazing girl I know."

"Hmm I like that," she purred into my ear, I really like that."

Her hips started moving again teasing my cock, but this time I didn't move, I knew I would have her and not just tonight, but every night.

"Damn you feel good." She told me and this time pressed her pussy against the head of my cock.

I strained not to move as she lowered her hips just enough for the head of my cock to enter her. She sighed in my ear and as I turned my head I caught a glimpse of a picture of the two of us with mom.

"Alicia, what about mom?"

"Mom?" she shrugged into me, "She doesn't need to know and I think she'll be pretty happy soon anyway."

"Because of the house?" I forced the question out as she lowered herself a little more.

"No, because of me."

"What do you mean?" Another slow teasing inch further inside her.

"Let's put it this way little brother," Alicia let her weight go and we both moaned as she impaled herself on my cock. Alicia began to rock her hips slowly riding me and after a long sexy sigh finished, "I'm not going to be taking that job out of town after all."


Author's note: Hope you enjoyed my 'challenge' piece. Also look for another mother son story coming your way from me by month's end a fun little tale called "My Mother, My First"In the meantime as I always note, Lit is a free site and the only payment we author's receive is in the form of votes and comments. So if you liked, or didn't like, my story, please take a minute to vote and tell me why. I pride myself on being an author that leaves all comments up for all to see, both good and bad. I ask for feedback and respect all that I get regardless of what it is. As always, thank you for reading. Lovecraft68