Porn Shop with Gloryholes Ch. 01

Story Info
Adult bookstore owner's first gloryhole experience.
3.6k words
4.36
108.6k
35
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Her 1st experience w/ Gloryholes

The darkness of the night was settling in as she parked her car, exited it, and began walking across the parking lot. The black macadam was empty, all but two cars and one was her second shift employee Dave. The night lamp lights began to flicker on and off then popped on fully as she reached out and curled her fingers around the handle opening the door quietly. Looking around she was a bit surprised that Dave wasn't behind the counter.

The adult store wasn't very big, but made its share in profits. When entering you have a solid wall of toys with two open doorways on each end. To the left it was two short aisles and the two sided walls of DVD's from floor to ceilings. The front wall was reserved for an array of BDSM toys, gizmos and gadgets. To the right was three aisles, one was for all the latest pornographic magazines, hook-up magazines and various others. The two other aisles on this side held nothing but VHS tapes, as well the walls nearby. One shelf in the middle of the store was double sided, with shelves of lubes, assorted condoms, small gag gifts and other assorted novelties.

The main money makers were the eight booths located behind the wall of toys. The entrance to the left had a wall of what movies were showing, with about 50 to choose from in all. Also there was the bathroom and an industrial size towel rack upon the wall, housing several large rolls of perforated soft paper towels. The other end had an identical towel rack as well hooked to the wall. Each booth had only a stool, an ashtray screwed into the wall, the touch-tone movie screen and a trashcan. By law no doors were allowed upon the booths, only a single chain that went across the opening. Another law was that no more than one in a single booth at a time. Syn looked up and noticed that booth four's red light was shinning brightly, which meant someone was in the booth. She figured it was Dave, killing some time before his shift was up.

This was the first time in one and a half years since she took the place over that she had worked the overnight shift. Her normal girl was busy having a baby, and good trustworthy help was hard to find. First of all, most can't handle this kind of business. Syn got it due to a friend's death, and it seemed like a challenge for her. Many of her friends don't know how she puts up with the shit that's always happening, and most her family is embarrassed by what she does for a living. Walking across the tile floor her rubber soles on her sneakers didn't make a sound.

Looking behind the counter she noted the night buzzer wasn't turned on for the door. That raised her brow a bit. Her heart raced a moment as thoughts started to fill her head. Not wanting to call out and warn another she was there, incase something happened, she grabbed the Louie slugger and gripped it tightly in her small hands. Heading back to the right door to the booths by the emergency entrance, she lifted the bat over her shoulder like she was going to take a swing. Quietly she stepped around the corner and entered the hallway between the back of the wall of toys and the opening of the booths.

Syn was forty years old and didn't look a day over twenty-nine, due to a good gene pool. She stood about 5'5 and weighted about one hundred and twenty three pound wet. Most of the weight was in her breasts, and her long lengthy deep dark red hair. No man would even take a second look to her thinking she could do any harm. Her fingers tightened around the end on the bat, as she looked into the booths slowly one by one starting with booth eight and going backwards to six. Looking up Syn eyed the bubble mirror that skimmed above the inner booths making you able to see if there were one or more persons within them. The moans were soft and steadily as she moved closer to booth four. Just as she ducked into booth six the red light came on for number three. This confused her a bit, and then she remembered there were two cars in the parking lot when she drove up. Being that she was quite early Dave would have never suspected her to be there yet.

Catching sight of red hair in booth three, she heard a loud lingering moan along with slurping sounds. A deeper male moan, which sounded a lot like Dave's to her. The booths walls were from floor to ceiling so there was no way of peeking under the walls to see how many sets of feet there was. Her heart began to pound in her chest as the sounds all became louder, at this point she wasn't sure if it was movies due to the two lights being on or if it was actually men... or possibly deep voiced females. In this line of business nobody assumes, Syn learned that lesson fast. Quietly she stepped around the wall of booth six and slipped into five without making a sound, the bat held now at her side as she heard the three separate voices. Setting the bat in the corner of the small booth she slide against the wall connected to four, her palms pressed to it as she moved to peek about. Her head moved about the corner of the wall as she stretched a bit a stood upon her tip toes and looked in. Quickly pulling back she gasped a breath and closed her eyes for a minute as the image sank in.

In her mind she saw David bent over at a hole in the white wall as he sucked upon a man's hard cock with his pants around his ankles. The next image was the skinny man about twenty-two behind him holding his hips as his rigid cock pounding Dave's ass while Dave's hands were pressed against the wall. Syn's mind was taking this all in, never seeing a three some between males. It pissed her off at first knowing this is the kind of shit that could get her place closed own, but on the other hand it excited her in a sexual way. Never even noting the holes within that booth Syn took another look as she peeked about catching white tape hanging for under the hole. Pulling back again she stood back and eyed the wall before her and took notice of the tape as she tore slowly at the corner and watched the skinny brown haired man come in view. Kneeling down she caught Dave again as he was stroking his hard cock in his fist pumping it in rhythm with the guy behind him all the while his mouth was sucking away on the lengthy cock that pressed thru the hole. For some reason watching this three some began to interest her a bit. Tilting her head she was able to watch Dave's lips glide along the cock, his tongue swirling the head as she rubbed the tip all over his lips. The red-headed man in booth three moaning out in pleasure, as he spoke "Mmm, that's it boy, suck that cock... you know your hungry for my hot cum tonight. You want my cum, you're my cum dumpster... my cum slut, right Davey boy?"

Dave pulled his mouth back quickly as his hips pressed back meeting the man's hard cock behind him giving out a loud moan as the cock pressed into his ass with a hard thrust. Causing Dave's body to be pushed forth as the long pole went deep into his mouth as she watched Dave trying not to gag as he pulled back quickly. "Y-yes, I'm you cum slut, fill my mouth with your cum, I w-w-want it all over my face like the dirty slutboy I am." She watched as Dave took the rock hard pole and sucked it deep within his throat as her fingers clenched the base while the red-head moaned out in pleasure. "That's it faggot suck it and suck it hard while I cum!" He pulled back, pulling his cock back through the hole as Dave's body was thrust forth as the skinny guy behind him drove his ass hard again. The guy behind him was grabbing his hair in one hand while holding his hip tightly in his fingers, as he held Dave's face an inch or two from the wall.

Syn could hear the sound of the red-headed guy behind the wall pumping his cock with his fist, moaning out as the sound grew quicker. Loud as he spoke out to the other two men. "Ah-h-h-h-h y-y-yesss, fucking y-yes-s-s...Here it comes my cumslut!" His cock slipped thru the hole in the wall as he aimed it at Dave's face, holding it with his fist around it jerking it hard and fast. Syn watched as the hot cum streamed out and splashed Dave's face fully. Dave moaned out as his hand pressed the wall while his other jacked off his cock with a fast rhythmic motion. His lips parted as he licked the hot streaming cum from around them, suckling the head of the cock as it stuck through the hole, his tongue licking the top as his lips closed over it tugging it, milking it of every drop. His groans muffled as she watched him take the red-heads cock fully into his mouth suckling it of all it's worth. The skinny guy behind him fucking his ass egged him on, "That's it bitch, take it, take that cum drink it all! Mmm... You're going to be filled with cum when we're done with you, you little tease! See what happens to little boys that tease men?" With those words said he pulled his hips back and thrust them forth again taking Dave's ass hard and deep. Syn watched as Dave's eyes grew larger as his scream was muffled by the now limp cock in his mouth.

"Fuck yea, that was good!" the red-head yelled as he pulled back his hips, taking his cock from Dave's mouth. Syn heard him rustling behind the wall with his clothing as she quickly covered the hole a bit more so she wouldn't be seen. Syn's mind ran in all directions, not knowing if this was a routine with Dave, or were they raping him. Her breaths were controlled, as she took them in slowly, softly, not wanting to be seen or heard. She felt her own amazement between her thighs as watching the three men was a turn on to her. Shuffling of feet caused her to move quickly to the corner of the small booth, as her fingers smoothed the white tape over the hole quickly. Listening she heard the red-heads heels on the tile floor; she knew that sound well, cowboy boots. The sound stopped as she curled her knees to her chest and waited to hear his boots along the floor again, hoping he wouldn't pass the opening of the booth.

Red, as she called him in her mind spoke up with an evil sadistic laugh to the skinny guy. "Make him scream like a girl Brent, make him wish he didn't tease us, teach him a lesson he won't ever forget! I'm going to wash up." With those words said, his boots shuffled along the floor the opposite way, as she heard the bathroom door open and shut behind the guy with the red hair. Then silence for a moment settled in, all but a deep breath and a thud against the opposite wall of the one she was looking thru.

Pulling the tape from the hole as she uncovered it, she knelt back before it once again, looking through it with one blue hue. Brent, as his buddy called him pulled his cock out from Dave's ass and turned him around, his fist held Dave's long hair within it, as his other hand grabbed his face and tilted it down towards the floor. "See this cock bitchboy? Like what you see don't you bitch?" His voice was stern, holding dominance within it as his face held a bit of anger in his expression. His cock was approximately nine and a half inches long and as thick as a silver dollar. The engorged head was red and swollen, one of those that was yummy to suck on she thought looking at it through the hole. The look in Dave's eye was fright, as Brent held him there against the wall. "You want it doncha' cum dump? I'm going to make you scream when I split that tight virgin ass in two daveyboy." On that note Syn watched as he whipped Dave about and pushed him over the stool, letting the top of the stool press against Dave's stomach hard. His fist never released his hair as he yanked his head back, his other hand on his back holding him down, making his back and neck arch hard. "DO YOU WANT MY COCK BITCHBOY?!"

Dave's words stuttered from his mouth quickly as Brent's voice raised louder, and deeper. "Y-y-y-esss!" was all Dave could muster from his lips, before Brent spoke again. "Grab those girly ass cheeks and part em' wide for me bitch!" Dave listened like a well trained dog to his Master, as he reached back gripping his cheeks and parting them wide. Syn swallowed as she squirmed watching this unfold before her eyes. Dave's pink puckered asshole was open for the taking and Brent was going to take it. "Do what I say, and you'll have a real good time tonight Daveyboy. Fuck with me, and I'll make you the sorriest bitch there ever was to crawl on his knees for me. Understand?" Dave nodded his head in a 'yes' manner as he whimpered softly. "That's it whimper and cry for me you fucking little pussyboy!" Syn took another deep breath as she pressed her face against the wall, she could hear in Dave's breathing his throat was dry, and watched his body being forced to submit to Brent.

Brent's hand moved from Dave's back as he spit upon his fingers, then ran his fist around his cock making it glisten. Watching this made Syn shudder, she knew what it was like to have anal sex and the lube wasn't very good. The very thought made her own pink bud clench up tight. Continuing to watch through the hole as she breathed slower than ever not wanting to be caught, she felt a tingle within her loins as Brent's cock was in view. 'Fucking A - he is huge!' she thought, licking her lips. Getting a glance as Dave's cock, his wasn't so bad either. He had the length but not the width, but both hard pricks looked good to her. Brent placed the tip of his swollen reddish color blood-filled cock to Dave's asshole again. Gripping his cock at the base Brent bent over him and whispered into Dave's ear, and not in a loving voice as Syn listened. "You're my bitch tonight, you hear? I'm going to fuck my new pussyboy's ass nice and hard." Brent rubbed around Dave's asshole with the tip, as he continued speaking in his ear. "I'm the man that will make you beg for cock. You will drop to your knees every time you see me enter this place and suck my dick immediately. Got it My Bitch?"

As Dave's head nodded 'yes', tugging against the hold Brent's fist had on his hair, Brent's hips drove forth. He shoved his hard swollen, thick head slicked with pre-cum in Dave's ass. The thick blood engorged veins grooved the hard fleshy pole as he sank his full length in deep and hard with one thrust. He buried it quickly as Brent's balls slapped against Dave's own that dangled down between his thighs. Dave screamed out as his body was pushed forth, the stool teetering forth on the front two legs. "This is all pussyboy whores like you are good for Davey, their nice tight asses!" Brent pulled back till the crown of his head, thrusting Dave's head forth as his hips pivoted and he pushed again, sinking into him hard as he pierced within that tight dark fuckhole to the hilt. Dave screamed out loudly, like a wounded animal as his body began to get pushed to and fro by Brent's hips. Dave thrust back hard in return feeling Brent's heavy balls slapping his with each meeting of his hips to Dave's ass. "That's it bitch, take it, take it all!" Brent grunted out as he began to breath deeply. Brent's thrusts became more animalistic, perhaps even more desperate as Syn watched the two males. Entranced, she watched the sweat bead from both of their brows, the grunting growing louder as both their bodies meshed as one. Brent gripped his hair tighter in his fist as he pounded Dave's ass harder, deeper.

His teeth clenched, his eyes closed as his free hand pulled back and slapped Dave's ass hard, leaving a red handprint behind. The echo was heard within the store from the small booth. "Such a hot little virgin ass you have, that I now own pussyboy! Take it All-l-l-l!" Brent screamed out as his hips bucked uncontrollably fast as he bored his cock in that tight ass of Dave's. Sweat tricked down his brow, down over his face as he grunted out, while keeping a steady rhythmic pace pumping the young ass before him, gripping that hair not letting him move an inch. "Take my hot load in this ass bitch, Mmm... my hot little cumslut sissyboy!" He slapped Dave's ass again as his teeth clenched again, his hips bucked against Dave's ass hard with a few half thrusts of his cock before he buried it in deep again. Brent used his the front balls of his feet to push forth, as the stool almost toppled forth, hearing Dave's head hit the wall to keep him there, his feet on the tips of his sneakers as he straddled the stool. Hot streams of cum shot deep in Dave's ass as Brent grunted and groaned in pleasure as he released, sending jetting spurts of hot seed into that tight ass of Dave's. "Fuck! Oh-h-h F-f-uck y-yesss!" Dave screamed out as he took his asshole, his hands releasing his cheeks as Brent laid over him, all sweaty and breathing heavy whispering in erratic breaths.

"Next time, you will swallow it, and then clean my cock, and then I'll fill this fuckhole of mine again got it bitch? You are Brent's bitch, Brent's girl now for me to use as I please. DON'T you forget that.!" he mock kissed Dave's ear as he stood up releasing Dave's hair from his fist, re-gaining his breaths as he pulled his semi-limp cock from Dave's asshole with one pull. Dave laid there across the stool, his cock rock hard. Brent slapped his ass hard again, as Syn noticed the red hand welts printed upon it. She winced and pulled back from the hole covering it as she heard Brent's feet shuffle about as he left the booth and headed the same direction that his buddy had a little while earlier. Settling back in the booth's corner, Syn licked her lips and stayed quiet till she heard both men leave the store. Yet what Syn didn't notice was that while she was watching, she was being watched herself in turn... by the red-head.

Not wanting to Dave to know she saw it all, she waited and listened for him to move about, as she heard the zipper go up on his jeans, then his feet shuffling to the bathroom as the sound of the door opened then closed behind him. Quickly she scampered to her feet and moved quietly around the store and made a sound as she was just entering. "Dave, you around?" she hollered out. Hearing the bathroom door open and close, she noticed Dave had washed up and cleaned his cum covered face and had made himself presentable. He held a smile upon his face which caught Syn off guard. Returning that smile and acting like nothing had happened or had been seen, she spoke up. "So, how was your night Dave?"

"Not too bad Bosslady. Its Sunday sales are normally sucky and slow", he replied as if nothing had taken place. "Well, let's get the drawer counted out and mine in, then you can go and enjoy the rest of your night." Syn moved surely about the register, got hers and his cash register drawers situated, counted down and in place. "Okay, you broke even Dave, git outta here." She offered a smile as he nodded and replied in a voice of excitement, "Have a goodnight Bosslady", and headed out the door. She watched as it closed behind him, her eyes looking up to the surveillance camera as it flicked about looking to various parts of the lot. Something caught her eye as she looked at the car parked in the back of the lot, lights out sitting just sitting there in the dark shadows. The door opened as she could make out who it was as the man walked across the parking lot. She swallowed hard, as he neared the store. Losing track of him as the cameras switched spots, her head turned quickly as the door opened, anxiously waiting to see who was entering.