Porn Shop with Gloryholes Ch. 03

Story Info
Syn's first visit to a ' Private Gloryhole'.
8.1k words
4.67
47.2k
11
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shift finally ended, as Syn handed the keys to her Assistant Alexandra, which they all called Alex. Syn desperately wanted to ask her about the goings on around the place before she took it over, yet she didn't. A shower, breakfast and her bed was all she really cared about at the moment. "Have a good day Alex; don't forget the truck will be here at eleven sharp. Make sure Jimmy takes back all the damaged stuff in the backroom. I have it all tagged and signed for pick up today." With those words said, she pushed on the door and walked out into the warm bright sunlight. Heading for her car her mind replayed back the nights events; she shook her head as her unlocked her car and got into it.

Turning on the radio she slipped her favorite BB King CD in and headed home. Not bothering looking back in her mirror, she took no notice to a truck that was following her. Each turn she made, the truck following her made. It shadowed her until she pulled into her driveway and parked. Syn just happened to catch it, slowing down a bit, and then watched as it pulled into the side dirt road along her property line. Not really caring, she unlocked her front door and closed it behind her as she sighed softly and leaned against the backside of the wooden door. Long slender fingers fumbled with the ties of her white Filas as she pulled them from her feet tossing them aside by the door. Syn made a beeline right for the kitchen as she rummaged the fridge for a few pieces of fruit, and poured herself a glass of orange juice.

Taking the juice, as well as the fruit, she padded up the stairs to her bedroom, and sat everything down on the dresser as she began to undress. Her shirt was tossed quickly, as was her bra, making the clothing basket in one shot. Lying back on her bed, she undid her pants as she wormed her way out of them, and kicked them to the floor. Her heart raced for a split second as she remembered that her panties were torn from her. Last time she could recall them, they were left on the floor at the store. "Damn it!" she groaned, thinking that Alex would find them, and she would have to explain those now. Her eyes closed for a brief minute as she felt her pink ring burn, sending a sharp pain through her body. "It could have been worse", she had said out loud. It could have been Brent's cock taking her ass and not Joe's.

Syn pushed herself up from the bed as she made her way into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Shaking her head at what she seen looking back at her, she reached over into the shower and turned on the knobs for water, arching her back as she pulled the shower knob up and waited for the hot water to flow. The steam began to fill the room as she stepped in pulling the etched glass door over enclosing her as the hot water cascaded over her body. Soaping up the mesh ball with a jasmine scented gel she began scrubbing her body hard and fast. It wasn't so much as she felt dirty but more so the feeling of Joe. She didn't care for him since her eyes first laid sight upon him. Bad vibe, instinct, woman's intuition, what ever it's called, she felt it. Syn scrubbed herself till she was red, and then rinsed the soap from her flesh. Quickly she shampooed her hair then rinsed it out as well.

She reached forth and shut off the flowing water as her fingers slid the door aside. As she went to take that step out to grab her towel, she noticed there was a hand holding it to her. Quickly she pulled back and panicked, then heard a familiar deep laugh. "Baby; guess who...?", he spoke out to her in a deep voice. Syn stepped out as she grabbed the towel from his hands, partially upset that he entered her home, partly because he had to have followed her home, and she had no idea if he had Joe with him. "I think you left these behind baby ... I figured you wanted me to keep them as a souvenir right?" He swirled the ripped silk panties around his index finger then tucked them back into his pocket. "What? Not happy to see me?"

Her eyes glanced about him, wrapping that fluffy pink towel quickly around her tightly. Water was running down her body trailing along from her hair causing her flesh to glisten even more as the sunlight shone through the window. Brent leaned in and kissed her lips softly, those warm breaths against her soft wet skin; her eyes closed kissing back. Breaking the kiss she looked around again, "He with you?"

His brow rose as he scooped her up into his muscular arms and kissed her lips hard and deep with a heated passion. Breaking the kiss, he turned and looked which way to walk, taking a guess as he found her bedroom. Brent placed her on the center of the bed and laid her out.

Syn watched him, her eyes upon him, running along his body, meeting his eyes of green. His eyes seemed soft, his body smelled fresh and clean. Syn felt him move upon the bed as he knelt between her legs, which parted with his help. She felt his fingers curling tighter as he split her thighs open fully. "Baby; such a beautiful, sweet cunt you have, one that I now own; right Baby?" His eyes met hers as he spoke. His head leaned down as he blew a soft breath between her parted folds. Brent had a passion for a shaven snatch, one where you could see everything before you, with no stray hairs. He didn't even care from a trimmed bush. He liked 'em clean and young looking. "Baby; tell Master you're His. Let me hear those words from those sweet cocksucking lips."

"I am yours, Master," Syn spoke with soft words. Syn heard the metal teeth of his zipper begin to undo as she looked down seeing his hands parting his pants open. Once again that 'V' shape was seen. His hard stiff prick leaped from his tight jeans. Brent didn't have anything on under his jeans, as she saw his trimmed brown patch of hair above his cock. A touch of hair was there just to add to the look of that long thick prick. His hands moved to his hips as he wiggled the jeans from his waist and down his thighs. He stood up and stepped from them. His rigid cock bounced in every direction as he tugged the ends of his jeans off, lifting one foot at a time till they were shed. That flesh pouch swayed back and forth between his muscular thighs. Syn's mouth watered and her cunt grew wet looking at that amazing man before her. She knew he was bad; but that only drew her to him even more.

Brent pulled his shirt off and tossed it down upon his pants. He lusted after this older woman before him; the one that just admitted her own submission to him from her beautiful lips. Brent placed his hands alongside her head. His body began to move forward. She felt his breath upon her face as his head leaned in, his lips brushing hers for a soft kiss. Her mouth opened as the kiss quickly deepened. At that precise moment she felt the head of his cock enter her hole. He teased in, and back out with that mushroom-shaped head only. Her whimpers released to his mouth as her eyes closed. The kiss lingered as their tongues danced that tango between them. Syn's eyes suddenly popped open as she felt his hard prick thrust right in her depths. She cried out as her back arched, his mouth muffling it as he pressed to hers, harder.

Syn closed her eyes once again as she felt his full weighted balls slapping her cunt as he began a series of steady thrusts. Her body was pushed upwards on the bed as she heard him grunt, feeling his cock pierce her to the bone. Her head turned as the kiss broke, her body being brought back as his wrists pressed back on her shoulders. She was caught between his piercing cock and strong arms. Syn felt the way his kisses were tender as his lips roamed her neck, her throat, across her upper chest above her breasts. Every now and then his warm most lips would suckle an erect pink nub, pull it, and then release it. He made love to her for the first time. He wasn't the ruffian he had been to her the evening before.

Her body gave in to him. She felt herself move in sync with her, now, Master. Syn wasn't naive to the lifestyle of BDSM by far. She could be the perfect submissive to the right one. She was letting this go as a trial run to see what he wanted from her. Her appetite for sex constantly needed to be fed. Her kinks were many and her limits were few.

He thrust hard into her as she felt his hot load explode within her. She felt those sudden spurts of his hot cream, as it coated her inner walls. Syn held back; she wasn't in the mood to cum yet. Her body was tired. Brent looked down upon her, kissing her lips as his hips thrust into her getting that last bit of seed out. Lifting his head, he looked to her eyes, "Baby, you didn't get off did you?"

Syn wasn't sure to lie or tell the truth; she told the truth. "No Sir, I didn't cum. I'm really tired. It felt good but I have been up for over 24 hrs." Her eyes were showing she wasn't lying as he looked within them.

"Baby, its good; I understand. I have something planned for you tonight. I'm hoping you will be a good kitten and make me proud of you. Get some sleep baby; I'm going to cuddle you close and lay with you."

His limp cock slipped from her soaked cunt, feeling his seed run from her as he pulled back and out. His body moved from hers as he lay on his side beside her, his lips to her ear. "Roll over baby, put that sexy ass against me." Brent helped her roll as she pressed her ass against his limp cum coated cock. Her eyes closed as his arm went about her, his fingers teased a nip between them as they drifted to sleep.

Syn didn't even give the slightest inkling of curiosity to the words he spoke. She was tired and worn out. All she wished to do was sleep at the present time. They fell asleep. Syn was within his arms.

Hours seemed to pass quickly as she rolled over and seen him laying there beside her. Her eyes ran down his body as her hand moved to his chest. She watched as his chest slowly rose, then slowly fell with each breath. His eyes fluttered as he rolled over quickly and pulled her onto him, wrapping his arms about her as she snuggled to his large, muscular frame. "Yanno? I could really get used to waking up to you more often. You are so sexy, beautiful, and have my cock hard again. But, you can't have it yet; not till later. "Brent smiled to her an impish grin.

"What's later hunny?" Syn asked.

"You will show me how much you want to be mine. You will show me how you obey; how you can please more than me. Don't be scared baby; I won't let anything happen to you."

He saw the look of fear set in Syn's face, her expressions. She nodded her head in a yes fashion, "Okay."

His arm reached over the bedside as he grabbed some cash from his pocket and handed it to her. He placed it between those hefty firm breasts of hers, looking to her eyes of blue. "Order us some dinner, after that let's see." He stopped speaking and thought for a bit then spoke again to her. "Then I want you in a short skirt; see thru top, no bra, and no panties. Also thigh-his and a set of 'fuck me now' heels, will do. Is that understood kitten?"

Syn nodded, as she moved from his body and got up. Turning around she walked to the kitchen and grabbed a take out menu for the closest pizza joint near her place. She placed the order for a large pizza with ham and pineapple and walked back to the bedroom; she smiled softly, looking to him as he made himself at home upon her bed. "Dinner's ordered Brent. Pizza with ham and pineapple; it should be here in about twenty minutes."

He nodded and looked her over his eyes of green ran down her firm toned body and back up. "Answer the door in a robe, that's partially opened at the top, so it shows half those beautiful breasts to the delivery person."

Syn nodded and grabbed a short red silk robe and wrapped it about her as he asked of her. "Mmm baby, that's perfect; gawd, you're perfect."

Time passed as she heard the sound of the bell, taking the money she headed to the door, opening it, watching the young male's eyes bug from his head. His jaw dropped as he quickly tried to compose himself looking at her bountiful breasts. He stuttered his words as Syn made out the amount and offered it to him with a hefty tip. Her full lips curled up within a smile as she stepped back and shut the door. The guy stood there for a few minutes, stunned; then finally turned and walked to his car. Heading back to the bedroom, with the hot box, she placed it on the bed and crawled up again sitting Indian style.

Brent sat up, reached over and undid the ties around her waist. His large hands moved to her shoulders and slipped the robe from her shoulders letting it fall as his eyes gazed upon her naked body again. "Well, I take it, he liked what he saw?"

She smiled flipping the box lid opening and grabbing a piece hot pizza. "Mmmhmm, he did, took him a minute to get his shit together." She laughed and they shared the pizza, talking away. Brent went and got two glasses of wine; upon returning he sat back down. Her eyes gazed over his beautiful body this time. They sipped the wine, kissing between sips and bites.

"Time Baby. Let's get ready. Get that nice ass in gear while I watch."

Syn got up and began to get dressed. She picked out a short black skirt, dark red see thru sheer shirt, a pair of black thigh-his with small bows about the lacy tops and a set of red, 'fuck me' six inch platform heels. As she got ready Brent watched her intently. He watched the way she rolled the stocking over her toes and up her leg to her middle thigh, and then the other as she stood and fixed the seams. Slipping her feet within the heels, she stepped into the skirt and zipped it from the back. She stood there partially dressed as her breasts were still bare. Syn turned as she saw Brent's hand around his turgid pole stroking slowly, as he grinned.

"Fuck yea babe; you are fucking great to watch. Can't blame me or any man to have a hard-on the size of King Kong's dick can ya?"

Syn laughed and slipped the light sheer meshed dark red shirt over her bare breasts, feeling her hard nipples rub against the material. She buttoned it up and tucked it in as she posed to let him inspect her. He stopped stroking his cock as he got up and dressed. Walking to her, as he did up his pants, he lowered his head and took a hard nipple into his mouth; he suckled it within the thin shirt. He bit it, and pulled letting his teeth slip from it, admiring his wet saliva mark.

"Fuck! If I didn't want you fresh and clean, I'd bend you over and fuck ya now baby." His arms slipped about her as he teased her hair with her fingers. Her curled tress was in disarray but it was perfect. She had a look like a lion's mane; every hair seemed to be in place. Brent kissed her and lea her out of the bedroom.

Syn locked the door, letting him shut it behind him. As they headed to his car, she figured the other piece of shit, from the night before, was Joe's. "Joe isn't going to be there is he? In fact; where're you taking me anyways?" Syn asked him. Brent opened the door let her in and shut it behind her, not answering her questions yet.

Brent opened his door, slipped into his seat and started the car. "Babes; I have a nice big thick surprise waiting for you tonight. A little private hole for you and I to have fun at. This couple I know was looking for a little fun, and I thought you and I would join them. You think I have a big cock? Just wait, baby, till you see his. His wife, she's wild, loves to be with other women; yanno what I mean?"

Syn's head turned as she looked to him, "So this is a four-some kind of deal then?"

He shook his head no. "Baby, he wants a little fun while his wife shares herself with a sexy bitch like you. I'm just there to watch, maybe help a bit. Afterwards you and I will come back here and take a nice hot shower and go to bed. I'll get what I want then, okay? I don't want to fuck the other broad, or my buddy; just watch you have a bit of fun at a private hole. It's a huge turn on to watch you suck cock at a glory hole. This time it ain't at no porn shop booth; it's a private hole at a house. It's set up like a regular booth and shit. They're quite common since the fucking laws are busting ass about the public ones. Okay? Nothing to worry about; I know them well, kitten. Master wants you to have fun tonight, relax, and cut loose for him to watch."

Syn nodded her head. It wasn't that she was against it. In fact it was turning her on; the wetness was felt between her thighs as she squeezed them shut tightly.

They pulled up to the house, after driving along the long gravel and wooded driveway. Brent got out, walked around the car and opened the door for Syn, letting her out then shutting it. Slipping his arm around her he escorted her to the door, knocking upon it. Syn felt butterflies within her stomach, she wasn't sure what to expect. The door opened as a tall, handsome, built black man stood there waving them in. He smiled at Syn, and it seemed to brighten up his face. He was handsome. He spoke with a deep voice, "Hello Brent and Kitten. I'm Adam. Kitten, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman."

Syn blinked as she heard 'kitten' returning the smile back, "Hello Adam; pleasure to meet you as well." His eyes ran along her as he led them to a 'playroom', one for adults.

There was a couch, two chairs, big screen TV, video cam on a tri-pod, full bar, as well as a booth at the far end of the room. It was centered against the wall. Two sides with a screen playing porn in a loop in the center of the back wall. Each side wall had a five inch round hole half way up, if you looked through the outside of one you would see completely through to the other side. The holes were aligned with each other. There was no door on the front; it was opened for others to watch what happened.

"Well, it's nice to have you both here in our personal playroom. Wine?" Syn's eyes ran along the wall as it was filled with all kinds of different bondage accessories from cat tails to hoods, to paddles, cuffs and other 'toys'.

"Sure, one red wine and a cold beer Adam would be good. Take the chill off. I'm sure my kitten's a bit nervous," Brent replied.

Adam cracked open a bottle of cold beer, poured a chilled glass of wine and brought them to Brent and herself. As he handed her the long stemmed glass he placed a kiss upon Syn's lips, letting his lips linger for a few moments. Syn responded back immediately to those succulent darker lips. Her heart pumped within her chest as she took his scent in, that scent of Axe, lingered within her nostrils. The kiss broke as their eyes met, "Brent better keep this beauty on a tight leash or she's gonna get snatched up quickly. Treat her good buddy, or I'll be the one snatching." Adam leaned in kissing Syn once again as she responded back, their lips parting as their tongues became familiar with one another.

Adam pulled back and stood up straight. Syn noticed his cock's outline in his baggy pants, as she licked slowly across her lips. "Buddy; she's not going no place, trust me. She's a classy woman and I aim to keep her pleased." Brent chimed in quickly.

Adam laughed as he spoke out. "I see she's classy buddy; I just can't see her with you. You ain't ever had a girl ... a woman with class." They both laughed as did the redheaded woman that sauntered into the room and joined them. "Kitten this is Alex; Alex meet Kitten, our treat for tonight."

Alex stood about 5'10", her hair was long, red and she was naked. Her breasts were roughly 52 DD's, they bounced about as she walked. She had a chunky build, and a wide set of hips. Her rounded ass was on the big side but it fit her body frame. She had a beautiful face; her eyes were deep hazel and cat-like.

Alex stopped before Syn, and bent forth letting those melons hang and sway to and from as she kissed her lips softly. Syn again returned the kiss, this one lingering longer as their tongues immediately joined, and danced about in Alex's warm mouth. Alex moaned out loud as Brent's fingers found one of her long big pink erect nipples and teased it. He pulled it, stretched it and let it fling back. He reached over and did the same to the other one as Adam watched the women and Brent. His smile grew to a grin, giving his wife a smack on that bountiful ass of hers. Brent tugged the rubbery stiff nipple, giving it a few yanks as Alex continued to kiss Syn's hot mouth. She moaned again, as she broke the kiss, and looked to Brent.