Porn Shop with Gloryholes Ch. 05

Story Info
Syn meets a cop with a love for kink and BDSM.
6.3k words
4.57
31.6k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syn and Brent had gotten serious as time went on, but not as serious that Syn would say, 'I do' or anything. There was always another that had always caught her attention when he'd walk into the Porn shop. He was definitely the tall dark and handsome type. Carl was over six foot four inches. Syn knew that when she stood before him and reached to his nipples with her mouth. Not that she'd done that exactly, but wouldn't have minded. He spoke with class, he carried himself in a way that would make any man or woman take notice of him when Carl entered a room. His smile lit up a room easily. His eyes sparkled like emeralds, deep rich, green in color. The kind Syn called 'bedroom eyes', ones you got lost in. Carl had been a state police office for the past twenty-three years, which Syn found out through idle chit-chat with him.

He had been a regular before she'd taken over the business from the last Man that owned it. Carl has always came in, watched a few movies in the booth. Afterwords he'd pick up his DVD order then paid and left. He normally called in every other week with a list of three to five DVDs titles. They were always of the BDSM type, from men being Dominate daddies to teachers. Carl ordered one of the Taboo series and the Golden every now and then to add to his collection of porn for variety.

Sitting in the backroom at her desk going over the last order, she looked up and spotted Carl walk through the door of the store. He normally stopped in twice a month but recently it's been at least once a week if not twice after his shift was done. He was one of the brave and loved the night shift, a shift Syn never got accustomed to. She didn't mind doing it once in a while but not as a steady thing. She watched Carl at the desk, her blue eyes roaming over his body, as she had a nice back view. Kevin was back behind the counter finishing up the last hour or so of his shift. Syn had a trainee starting tonight that she had been working with, so the night went go fairly quick. This was a rare occasion she worked the evening shift. There was still a touch over an hour left for her before she needed to help count down and close second shift sales.

Getting up from behind her desk, Syn walked out of the office. She entered into the next door on the right side and closed behind her. leaving it unlocked. The door being unlocked said it was empty to Carl. Quickly he undone his pants and reached in to take his cock out as she shut the door behind him. As Carl turned around he stared into a beautiful set of blue eyes staring back. Syn was sitting on the toilet with her pants around her ankles.

"Sorry hon, I didn't know there was anyone in here the door was unlocked. I would have knocked if I hadn't needed to piss badly." He told her. Syn was feeling a bit ballsy, wanting to push her luck with him and see what would happen.

"Come and piss Carl. I'm not getting up." She replied as she looked over his body, his cock sprung from his pants. Syn looked down then back up to him as she cocked her head, spreading her thighs open to show the 'V'. Carl noticed that she was one that shaved, something he enjoyed immensely. He loved that 'young' look also the fact when he ate pussy, he didn't need to worry about snatch hairs in his teeth or throat.

Carl grinned as he looked down toward her thighs, that upside down 'V' looked quite inviting to him. He had always had an attraction to Syn. She was beautiful, polite, intelligent and known well about the BDSM lifestyle. He'd heard rumors she was seeing another but Carl felt her attraction to him back. There was no ring upon her finger or a collar around her neck. Carl moved before Syn his eyes locked to hers. He grabbed his cock and took aim at the 'V' before him. He began to pee a golden stream aiming at her bare cunt lips and partially exposed swollen clit. Carl could have easily pissed without getting a drop upon her flesh, that took all the fun and excitement out of it all. Syn was such a temptation, a delicious treat he wanted to sample and tease.

He watched her as his eyes dropped, Syn didn't budge an inch to move away. In fact she leaned back against the back of the toilet giving him a better bullseye to aim at. She curved her back, pivoted her hips and arched her cunt into the golden warm stream of pee. Looking down she watched the stream of piss splash against her cunt, her clit and inner thighs. The warmth of golden was felt within her inner pink walls and down along her inner creamy thighs. Syn bit her bottom crimson colored lip letting out a soft whimper of pleasure responding to the feeling. Carl emptied his bladder, and then, with this mischievous look within her eyes, she reached forth and grabbed his cock.

"Door is locked Carl Sir correct?" She asked, while stroking his cock within her hand.

Carl nodded his head looking to her eyes, feeling his cock finish hardening. He touch sent wonderful sensations through his whole body. "Indeed it is, Pet" He responded to her question.

Tilting her head, his hand moved forth wrapping a few strands of the dark red around his fingers. She milked his cock urging the last drops of pee to the surface of the smooth red tip. She then used the flat of her pink warm muscle to lick that bit away. Syn had never done that before, but Carl was worth doing it to for the first time. He could feel a shiver run whole his whole body from his feet up and back down once again as she sucked the red smooth, swollen head of his prick into her warm moist mouth. 'Damn, she was good' he thought as her tongue swirled around the head teasing him. Carl guided her head around as she bobbed on and off his cock. Different angles, different depths and varying speeds, until it got to the point it felt so good he wanted to cum in her mouth.

"Pet, I'd love you to swallow my full load deep within that throat. I want more than your warm wanton mouth that wants to please me as a Master. When are you done work tonight?," He asked her.

Syn looked to his eyes, she wanted all she could get from this strong man before her. "I-I get done in about one hour, Carl Sir. Please let this one please you till then. After, Pet is done her she will do as Sir asks on her off time," Syn replied. Carl was feeling rather kinky, and smiled to her with a nod of his head in a yes fashion.

Carl released her hair, then helped her to her feet pulling up the silky panties and jeans for her. His emerald green eyes never left hers. He then tucked his cock within his pants zipping them up. "As much as I'd love you have that mouth upon me through a hole, I much prefer it that you pet be in the same booth as myself servicing me while I watch a movie or two. I'd like to take you out after your done here Syn. Treat you to a drink perhaps a light late dinner with me. Would you wish to accompany me tonight?"

"Carl Sir, I would love to take you up on that offer. Perhaps we could meet and go from my home or another place. I'd like to freshen up a bit and change before we go out, If that isn't a problem?," She stated.

Carl smiled, Syn's knees weakened and quivered as she gazed upon his handsome face. "Actually Syn that would be great. Mind if I ask for a certain outfit for this evening? If that is out of the question or a bit to forward I do understand."

"Carl, no that would be fine. You can dress me up and take me anywhere," She replied back to him.

Carl took her by the hand, leading her to the last booth. He made sure she wasn't seen since she was training a new employee and wanted her to keep her respect as a Boss. He sat upon the stool in the booth letting his larger form basically hide her in a sense as his hands moved to her shoulders and guided her to her knees. Syn knew to undo his pants, she did and once again sprung him free of the confines of his jeans. Reaching in she gently cupped his balls and removed them from his pants letting them rest upon the bottom of the 'V' formation. A soft moan released from his lips as he felt the release of his cock from his pants. Carl knew her touch was what caused the moan to escape his mouth. Her fingers were soft, she was gentle, ever so careful how she handled him.

He reached into his pocket , from his golden money clip he removed a twenty dollar bill and slipped it into the video slot. Pressing the touch tone screen he selected number thirty-four. On the screen started the movie 'Daddy Dom in Bondage land', a BDSM video featuring the whole Daddy Dom and schoolgirl theme. "That, dear Pet is how I would like you to look tonight. Is that a problem for you?," he asked.

Syn turned her head as she felt the wet tip of his cock head against her cheek. His fingers curled around the middle of his long thick shaft, as he began lightly rubbing the head against her cheek. She watched as the female on the screen posed for the older man. Her outfit was simple, crisp white dress shirt with a short mini plaid skirt. The stockings were white and stopped above her knees. She bent forth showing no bra but had on white panties. Her shoes were spiked patent leather red pumps that matched the plaid skirt and bows that held her ponytails tightly upon the sides of her head. "Carl, I could dress for you like that tonight. I don't mind at all."

Her head turned back around as she stayed kneeling before him. His cock tip rubbed against her full warm lips as she parted them, letting the tip of her tongue flicker against the small opening of his cock head. "Good, good that's what I wanted to hear. Please, Sweet One take me into your mouth and show me how you can please me with your warm mouth." Those words no sooner left his lips, she was already on his cock with her mouth. Carl was the opposite of Brent Syn thought, as her lips wrapped around the bulbous head of his thick swollen cock.Her pussy began to pulse as he drew his long hard cock into her mouth. Her blue eyes looked to his green locking as the head moved toward the back of her mouth. Carl felt the ridges of her mouths roof as she took him in deeper. "So nice, Sweetheart, that's it nice and slow, take me deep into that throat. Show me how you desire to have my fat cock."

He watched as her lips engulfed his thick meat between them. He felt the power of her suck, the heat of her warm wet mouth. His hand moved to her throat as he brushed her hair away from around her beautiful face. Carl gripped lightly around her throat, his other hand reached out and caressed her long curly locks as she took his prick into her throat. He massaged her throat as his cock filled her airway. Carl felt her muscles suckling him into the warm tight depth of her esophagus. He hadn't cum for a few days, so he knew this would be a quick orgasm. He groaned out as she swallowed a couple of times. Feeling muscles clench and rub along his whole cock, tip and shaft. His balls rested against her chin as she rubbed against those full twin orbs. "Soon you will taste me, Sweetheart, drink from me every drop I have to give."

Syn's body shivered each time he called her 'Sweetheart' or another pet name. Her whole body pulsed as she squirmed on her knees before him. He felt his cock slip from her throat, looking now and then to the screen then back to her face as his fingers curled through her hair gripping it within his hand. He watched her mouth slide along the glistening thick shaft as she licked then swirled her tongue around the swollen knob. She curled her lips over his prick head again and drew in his cock, rotating her head. Carl grunted out feeling her mouth, her tongue's ministrations.

Carl had many a head jobs before but she seemed to know what to do and when. Syn was damned good at it and didn't forget his balls. She withdrew his cock from her mouth and gave his balls a tongue bath before going back to his prick. His entire crotch began to tingle almost immediately after that. "Swallow now, Sweetheart, and drink from me, " Carl said looking down to her eyes. Syn's mouth was wet and wild as she locked her lips on his prick and sucked it right down into her throat once again. Carl closed his eyes as the cum boiled within his balls, he couldn't hold back no longer. His hand massaged her throat as she swallowed quickly working the cum up to the small piss hole. He pumped his cock in and out of her airway guided her by her hair in his fist.

Carl's cum blew like an erupting volcano, as he shot off in her airway. Streams of his milky white cum swallowed by the beautiful woman on her knees before him. Carl grunted and groaned as she milked his cock for all it's worth. Syn wanted to give Carl the kind of blow job he wasn't used to. His guttural moans told her that much as she finished up. "You have one of the hottest mouths that ever touched my cock. Sweetheart, Thank you." Carl replied as he did up his pants and helped her to her feet again. He watched her glistening pink muscle slip from her warm mouth licking around it.

"You are very welcome, Carl Sir, but I need to wrap things up here so I can get out on time and meet you in a bit. I'd say please give me at least an hour and a half and we can meet wherever you wish." Syn said as she smiled making sure she was presentable before walking out of the booth area.

"OK that's fine with me Syn, I'll pick you up outside of the Sidewinder Bar and grill about eight PM. Just park at the far right end of the lot if I'm not there yet. Till then sweet one." He kissed her lips tasting his own salty seed, with a wink and a smile he exited the booth area first. Stopping at the counter he distracted the new guy with his purchases. Syn walked back into her office for the last few minutes before needing to help count down the drawer. His flavor stayed within her moist warm mouth, she wanted to taste him again and again. He set her on fire like no other could, she knew he would be a gentle Dominate.

Stepping out of her office Syn locked and closed the door behind her. She watched Carl leave as she felt a grin appear upon her face. She walked behind the counter and began the nightly close. Syn explained it step by step to Kevin who seemed to catch on rather quickly. By the time they were almost finished David came in and Syn handed him his starting drawer to count. She gave him his nightly inventory sheets, along with her counts to make sure nothing was stolen or miscounted from shift to shift.

Kevin and Syn totaled their shift up, made the cash, check and credit card deposits then stepped from behind the counter letting David take over. She let Kevin know his new schedule, briefed David then left to get ready for her 'date' with Carl.

Syn arrived home, quickly showered and then got ready for her date. Doing her hair up in one single long ponytail upon the back of her head, she wrapped a red ribbon bow at the top. Slipping on a white lacy half bra that allowed her nipples to be free. She adjusted her breasts within the lacy cups. The bra pushed her breasts up and allowed for cleavage to show when her shirt was unbuttoned partially. Syn slipped on the red and black short plaid, schoolgirl skirt. She buttoned the back and zipped it up after tucking her crisp white shirt in. Next she found a pair of white stockings that came a touch above her knees, placing those on. Happy with her outfit the finishing touch was added, her stiletto red pumps. Syn was ready to go, she sprayed a light scent upon her upper chest and neck then out the door she went.

Pulling into the lot she parked where Carl had suggested, looking around for him as she cut the motor on her car.Carl pulled in minutes later, and parked aside her. Getting out of his car she noticed he was dressed in tight black, a crisp white shirt and a black suit jacket with patches on the elbows. Syn notice he was wearing small round glasses, that made him look studious.

Smiling as he opened her car door, he helped her out, by taking her hand. Carl locked her car up for her and lead her to his, opening the passenger side he escorted her in. "You look perfect Syn, thank you for doing as I asked." He closed the door with a grin upon his face. He got in his side, started the car and drove them to dinner.

Pulling into a driveway, he stopped the car before a set of black iron gates, his window went down, as she watched him hit in a key code. The gates opened as Syn wondered what, where she was headed. "Welcome to my house Sweetheart, tonight you shall be wined and dined as you deserve." Her deep blue eyes grew wide as she watched the extravagant home appear before her. Syn hadn't guess Carl for a man of such grandeur, he was what she thought only a state trooper. "I've done well for myself, and having family money did help on my venture. I invested quite well as you can see, Sweets."

Carl parked the car in the garage, turned the key off and went around and opened her door. He helped her from the car and shut the door. Carl lead her into the house through the garage entrance. Syn had never seen a more beautiful home than his. He took her hand and lead her up the mahogany stairwell to the dining area where the table had been set.

"Please don't be offended if I ask you one question Sweet One. I was wondering if you would stay the night tonight with me here in my home. I promise no harm shall come to you. I don't wish you to feel like a whore, that you were here for sex only, I think highly of you, and your worth is much more than that in my eyes." As he spoke they walked along the emerald green marble flooring. He stopped at the table and left her hand free as he pulled a chair out, smiled and slightly bowed motioning with his hand for her to sit. Syn took the hint and settled within the chair. Next she felt a kiss to her cheek as he walked away, and took his place on the other side of the table across from her.

Carl picked up a small bell and rang it. Maxwell the butler came rushing in, stopping at the table he popped open the wine poured both a glass and then bowed. He turned on his heels and exited just as Mable entered with dinner trays on a cart. She smiled, then quietly served each a silver plate removing the lids then exited herself. Mable turned at the doorway and spoke, "Mr. Carl please ring the telly if anything else is needed I shall retire now." Carl smiled and replied, "Thank you Mabel, we shall be fine pleasant dreams." Mabel smiled then exited for the night to leave them in privacy.

Carl and Syn enjoyed a late dinner, wine and soft music. They talked, laughed and enjoyed each other's company for the next two hours. Syn helped him clean up dinner, load the dishwasher and put everything else away. Neither wanted a food desert, the only sweet treats they wanted was each other. Carl held her close and kissed her passionately, his hand ran the length of her back rubbing her ass cheek. Carl broke the kiss as he looked within her deep blue eyes, "Ready to play my Pet?"

His eyes held a sparkle as she nodded her head. "Yes Carl Sir, I am," She replied. Carl took her hand, lacing their fingers leading her to his private study. As they entered the dark room, Carl turning on the desk lamp which lit a small area of his office up. Syn glanced about as she noticed it actually looked like a principals or a college Dean's office. There was all kinds of classroom pictures of various girls that were college looking, cheerleaders, to studious looking females. All had one thing in common, they were dressed provocatively.

There were leather as well as wooden paddles upon the wall, floggers and rulers in varies sizes and thickness. Syn snickered as thoughts came to mind, she glanced at Carl as he took his seat in a high back leather chair with no side arms. " Please Pet take a seat and relax for a few moments. From this point on you will refer to me as Sir. You will play a college student, and I am now your professor. You will be in need of discipline, your mouth always gets you into trouble. Is this understood? If you have any changes of mine about this please speak up now Pet. I don't hold a grudge and will understand."

12