Porn Starts All

Story Info
A wife takes matters into her own..mouth..and pussy.
907 words
3.85
51.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

Adam just couldn't sleep, he tossed and turned for hours until finally he sat up on the bed, and switched on the bedside lamp. He looks down at Lisa's sleeping form. So peaceful, so graceful, so beautiful, he thought to himself. He eases up off the bed, puts his pajama pants on as he sleeps nude, walks to the door, and heads to his office where he sits down in front of his computer.

"Might as well do some work while I'm up." mumbling to himself

He maneuvers the mouse to his document program, opens a new one, and starts typing. Or trying to, yet he can't seem to come up with anything brilliant to write. Closing out his document, he clicks on his browser, and since no one is up, decides to browse porn. He types in his favorite porn site's address and starts to browse the pictures than the videos.

As he watches the computer screen, his cock starts to harden. Pulling his cock out of his pj pants, he slowly starts stroking his massive cock than gradually goes faster and harder as the guy in the video starts fucking the girl hard and fast. Doing his best to keep quiet, Adam moans and knowing he isn't that far from his sleeping wife, he tries even harder not wake her up. Thankfully the volume isn't up for two reasons (one: it would surely wake her up and two: he would've came all over his desk).

With his concentration back on his screen, he fails to see Lisa at the doorway. Rubbing her naked body with her hands as she watches her husband at his computer. She works her breasts with her hands, twisting and pulling on her nipples then she runs her right hand down to her shaved pussy, to her clit where she rubs fast and hard, trying to be silent. Not wanting Adam to hear or see her just yet.

She stops and starts walking towards him ever so silently. She's done this before, but he's never known it. This time is different, she's horny and by the way he's stroking his cock, he is too. She's behind him now, leaning down she whispers in his ear...

"Do you need help with that?"

Startled he stops stroking and looks to see his naked wife behind him. Face flushed and nipples painfully (it looks) erect. He can't lie to her so he says,

"Absolutely, I just love your mouth, breasts, pussy, and ass! The rest of you too."

Turning his chair, she kneels down in between his legs, replacing his hands with her mouth she beings to suck his cock. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Sucking harder and faster as she goes, using her right hand, she places it at the base of his cock, squeezing and loosening it as she continues sucking him. He moans with approval, bucking his hips, trying to get all of his cock into her mouth, but he knows she'll do it just has to be patient.

"Oh yes, baby! I love it when you suck my cock!"

"Deep throat me, baby... yeah, that's my girl!"

She starts humming and he feels the tightening of his balls and she knows he's going to erupt. Bobbing her head up and down a few more times before slightly removing her mouth from his member as he explodes in her mouth, on her mouth, in her hair, on her face, on her breasts. She loves it!

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" he screams

"Oh yeah, I know you love that, big boy!" she says after swallowing the cum that was in her mouth

"You're filthy!"

"I know and I'm not done yet" she says as she begins stroking his cock back to life. Doesn't take long as it's easy even after him cumming. She's lucky to have a husband who bounces back so quickly.

Once he's hard again, she stands up, turns around to sit on his lap, on his cock. He easily slides inside her pussy. He grabs her hips and she starts bouncing up and down, up and down. Grinding her hips for awhile then bounces again. Enough of that, he thinks, in one swift motion he has her up and down on her knees AND hands as he thrusts almost brutally within her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes YES! Oh my god!" she starts chanting

She moves so she's laying on the floor, which he makes him go BERSERK since it tightens her pussy even more. He's wildly thrusting into her, she's moving her hips up and down slowly, in contrast to his movements. He's hitting her in all the right spots and a few thrusts later, she's cumming and cumming hard so hard that it pushes him out. He quickly thrusts into her again, slamming into her even harder, crushing her hips against his body, he cums, too.

Panting, he pulls out of her and collapses to the floor. Once he regains his breath, he rolls over, pulling her onto her side, and holds her tight.

"We have to do that again soon, baby."

She rolls so she's facing him, smiling, and says, "Yes, we do. But, right now, I'm going back to bed. Are you coming?"

They both get up, he slides his cock back into his pjs, and they go to their room where they both fall asleep peacefully in each others arms.

~The End~

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers