Porn Try-Outs Ch. 01

Story Info
Young innocent auditions to be a porn star.
1.2k words
4.24
116.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebeka Connors stood outside the tall business building, staring up at it apprehensively. She was still in her school clothes, since she had cut gym class in order to get to the office early enough. The green and yellow plaid, pleated skirt was cut high on her slim thighs, revealing most of her long muscular legs. A tight white almost sheer blouse hugged every curve of her more than adequate breasts, showing clearly her tight pink nipples, freely swinging with her movements, unimpeded by a bra. Her long luxurious blonde hair was pulled into two pigtails, the ends hanging down and framing her gorgeous breasts. Her lush lips were coated with light pink gloss that matched the pink shimmer on her eyelids and the light pink color of her cheeks. Plain white socks covered her calves up to her knees, and black and white saddle shoes were on her feet.

Her deep breath pushed her breasts against the fabric of her blouse, her nipples clearly visable and she walked through the large double doors at the entrance of the building. She paused for a moment just inside the doors before continuing on towards the elevators at the back of the lobby.

She pushed the up arrow and looked around the entrance while she waited for the elevator to come. Finally the doors slid open and she stepped into the elevator. Pressing the button for the top floor, she watched the doors close.

Ten minutes later, Rebeka sat nervously inside the office of the head-casting agent. A tall, dark-haired, slightly overweight man wearing a sharp navy business suit sat behind the desk in front of her.

"Thank you for coming today, Miss. Connors," the man said.

"Well, I really appreciate you taking the time to see me, Mr. Roberts" she replied, crossing her legs, her short skirt climbing farther up her legs.

"It's my pleasure. Before we head to the studio to do a screen-test, I need you to answer some questions for me."

"Alright," she replied, her voice low and husky as she wound her golden blonde hair around one finger.

"Okay, then let's start with the basics. What's your full name?"

"Rebeka Alicia Connors."

"And what's the date of your birth?"

"June 14th, 1985."

"So that would make you..."

"Eighteen years old."

"Perfect. Now do what interests you in the business?"

"Well, I heard that you could make some money if people liked you, and I'm trying to save up money to become a nurse."

"That's a very respectable ambition," he said standing up and walking around to the other side of the desk. "And I would certainly like to help you get into medical school, so we'll have to see how things go in the next couple weeks." He leaned back against the desk, his arms crossed casually across his chest.

She smiled, her face lighting up as he spoke.

"Now, do you have any special talents? Singing, dancing?"

"Well, I've taken dancing lessons since I was a little girl, and I've been a cheerleader all through high school. I'm also very good with animals, since I've spent most of every summer since I was 5 years old at my grandparent's farm."

"That's very good to hear. Now down to the big questions. Are you a virgin?"

She blushed, her lashes falling down over her eyes as she quietly answered yes.

"Have you ever done anything of a sexual nature?"

She nodded then looked up and said, "I've given handjobs and blowjobs to a couple boyfriends before, but nothing else."

"So no vaginal or anal sex?"

She shook her head no.

He smiled. "That's alright; we can definitely work with that. Do you have any sicknesses or diseases that you are aware of, particularly those that can be sexually-transmitted?"

"No, I just went to the doctor a few weeks ago and he did a bunch of tests on me."

"Okay, we'll get back to that later. Is there anything special you'd like to try doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like bondage, bestiality, anal, lesbian sex?"

"I've never really thought about any of that in particular, so I can't really say."

"Okay, so we'll just play it by ear then."

He walked back around his desk and sat back down. "Now, if you don't mind one last thing, I would like you to, shall we say, convince me that you would be able to perform your duties if we did decide to hire you."

"If I may ask, what would those duties mean?"

"As an actress, you must be able to seduce your partner, the camera and every person watching you, there and at home. Basically I want you to try to get me horny without actually doing anything to me," he told her bluntly.

A sultry smile curved her luscious lips. She slowly slid farther down in the plush leather chair, her skirt rising up almost to her hips with her movements, baring every inch of her long toned legs. Her legs stretched out in front of her, her slim ankles uncrossing and spreading, pulling the fabric of her skirt even tighter against her supple skin.

She softly rubbed one hand against her stomach in slow lazy movements, leisurely moving it up the row of buttons then over her smooth breasts. Her head dropped back as she caressed the round mass, pinching the already hardened nipple every so often, making it stand out even more under her blouse. Her shirt slowly came open, exposing twin bare orbs to his heated gaze. She bent her head down, pulling her breast up and licked her own nipple with several soft cat-like movements of her pink tongue. Her other hand moved to her other breast, and played with the hardened nub, pulling and pinching it. A soft moan escaped her throat as she slid one slim hand back down her flat stomach to the sweet apex of her thighs. She pulled the skirt up, bunching it around her waist, baring her lacy black thong to his eyes. The thong consisted of a see-through lace panel barely covering her smooth hairless pussy and several thin ribbons that held it on her body.

Rebeka stood up and walked around the desk, slipping her unbuttoned blouse off her arms onto the floor with one practiced movement of her shoulders. She rested her tight ass on the edge of the table, her legs spread on either side of his knees, allowing him a perfect view of her high firm breasts and shaved pussy lips that were pulled apart by her spread legs.

One hand slipped between her legs to her already soaking pussy lips. Her fingers slid along the center of her hot cunt back and forth before she slid one long manicured finger into her pussy to the last knuckle. A moan escaped her lips as she caressed the bud of sensitive flesh at the top of her sweet pussy with her thumb, the motions getting progressively harsher against the sensitive flesh. Slowly she added another finger, plunging it deep into her hole with the first digit. Her hips rocked against the desk, matching her still probing fingers in their movements.

Suddenly, her movements reached an almost frantic pace, peaking as low moans escaped her throat. Her head fell back, arching her back and pushing her breasts even farther forward. She gasped for breath as she spiraled to completion and licked her lips at the sight of the significant bulge in the front of his pants.

----------------------------------------

**This is my first submission so I'm eager to hear any feedback and/or comments. Also let me know if you're interested in reading more of the story...