Porno Surprise

Story Info
Couple's video fantasy is finally carried out.
4.7k words
4.18
135.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers

My lovely wife Victoria, Vicki to her friends, and I have been married for 4 years next Saturday and we are a most compatible couple! We do everything together and really enjoy each others company. We knew each other for about 12 months before we married and in that 12 months we did just about everything a couple could do!

Sex with us is a natural and we have tried everything sexually possible. We bought books about different positions and also about different techniques but because we loved each other we just couldn't find any one thing about sex which was better than the other.

Vicki had fucked around quite a bit before she met me. She is now 26 and I am 27. She wasn't embarrassed about anything sexual she did before she met me and often told me stories, true stories, about what she had done with her various partners. I had also fucked around a bit but nowhere near as much as Vicki!

I had often wondered what it would be like to see Vicki with another man but she had this thing about sex with me being the complete thing. She said a threesome or even fucking another man wouldn't be right - well for the time being anyway - she did say that later on she might consider doing that for me! Vicki always ended any conversation about other men with a joking comment - "Well, if I am to go out and get fucked by another man, I would want it to be the real thing - it would have to be in a porno movie where I get paid for getting fucked!" We always laughed when she said that because we both knew she wouldn't be likely to do that in a million years!

I had to travel on business to Las Vegas and while I was there contacting the various people (I sell huge volumes of stationery) I met up with one customer whom I had been seeing for about 3 years. His business was largely PR and he used quite a lot of stationery in his business and he was always worth a call to make huge sales. I liked Brenton quite a lot and I guess we were friends after all the business we transacted between us.

On this visit Brenton invited me out for a meal and of course I was completely happy to join him. We dined at a very good restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Just before we were ready to leave a really pretty girl - probably about 23 - nodded to Brenton and then came over to our table. She talked to Brenton just like an old friend and they set up an appointment to meet the next day at his studio. I didn't know anything about a studio so as soon as she left us I asked him what sort of studio she was talking about! He grinned and said, "I don't tell everyone about my studio because I never know how people will react - but as a sideline to my PR business, I run a porn movie business which is very profitable. Jennie is one of my best young girls and she is in lots of my movies. Would you like to have a look at my studio?"

Naturally I jumped at the chance to look at something like that and told him I would really appreciate seeing what it was all about. We arranged to meet the next day at 10am and, because I had a fairly easy day, I was able to juggle my work appointments easily. Brenton arranged to pick me up at the hotel and drive me to his studio. I had difficulty sleeping that night wondering just what I would be seeing next morning.

Right on the dot of 10am Brenton arrived at the hotel and drove me to a very nondescript building in an industrial part of the city. There were no names on the building but then again I really didn't think they would advertise their presence. He parked his car and then motioned for me to follow him into the building.

The front area was set up just like a reception area and looked for all the world like a normal business. Brenton acknowledged the girl behind the desk and then we moved through a series of doors into what turned out to be a makeup area. In this area tables were set up just like those seen in the movies with all the lights around them and several women were making up two completely naked lovely girls. They were applying the finishing touches to their body makeup which was all over their bodies and they really looked great.

Brenton asked me to follow him and we moved off to a huge studio where lots of people were working. Some had lights to look after, others were cameramen and others held scripts. They all seemed to have jobs to do and they were gathered around a large bed in the center of the studio. Brenton told me they were about to shoot a porno movie right now using the two girls we had seen in the make up room.

Almost immediately some doors opened and out came the naked beauties, followed by four also naked men! They all moved to the bed and awaited their turn to perform. Brenton told me the filming would take several hours and he didn't intend staying to the end and hoped I wouldn't be too disappointed when we had to leave. I just told him I was grateful to be able to see this much.

The action began when the first of the girls moved onto the bed and, without going into too much detail, the first of the men moved over with her and began to suck her tits and later her cunt. When this part of the filming was complete they all had a break and then resumed where they had left off. The man then began to fuck the girl and at the same time another man moved up to her head and stuck his hard cock into her mouth. As everyone who has seen a porno film will understand the obligatory cum shot is always outside their body so that it can be seen.

This man pulled out of her cunt and shot a stream of cum up onto her belly and her breasts. The man in her mouth also came and he shot his load partly into her mouth and the rest over her face! She looked a complete mess and the cameramen were working overtime to make sure they captured all the action with their lenses. When this part was complete, the girl moved over to another part of the studio where still shots were being taken. These photographs were taken by a girl photographer who specialized in cum shots and she made sure she caught all the shots of the cum streaked girl.

The second girl moved over to the bed and the next of the men came over to her. I noted these two girls had been clean shaven and had no hair on their bodies. She began to lick and then suck his cock until it was really hard and then she spread her legs, as the cameras zoomed in, and the man pushed his cock into her cunt. They had been fucking for several minutes when the director called a halt because of a technical problem with one of the cameras. During this break the man didn't remove his cock from the girl's cunt but kept on slowly pushing it in and out to make sure his hardon didn't die. As soon as the camera was repaired the action began again and the man resumed his hard fucking of the girl. He too came over her belly and breasts and he left quite a pool behind him. The girl remained on the bed until still photographs of her body had been taken and then she moved away to clean up.

Brenton told me he had to leave at this stage and hoped I didn't mind too much! I was completely rapt with what I had seen! As we were driving back to the hotel for me to pick up my hire car and resume my work, a sudden idea hit me! I asked Brenton if it would be possible to have a porno film made using my wife! I told him how she had jokingly said she would only fuck other men if it was in a porno film and now I wondered if I might be able to make my dream, and hers, come true. Brenton grinned and told me he could do it using two ways.

I could bring my wife here and the film could be made using her and several of the men and this could be then distributed to overseas markets. If I preferred, he could make a personal porno film still using the men but this would be only a private film and wouldn't be marketed! The idea of other people seeing my wife in action excited me but I wasn't sure if I wanted the film to be distributed all around the world for just anyone to see. Brenton told me there would be no local distribution and it would never be seen by anyone in our country!

I told him I would think about it and let him know but I promised him I would bring Vicki to make the film in the near future. Brenton chuckled when I told him about Vicki's fantasy and he told me I certainly wasn't the first to think of that, in fact, about 10% of their work was in making private or otherwise films for people just like me!

When I returned home I decided not to tell Vicki anything about my idea. I did, however, continue to suggest she should fuck another man and always she came back with the retort, "You already know, if I am to get fucked by another man, it will have to be in a porno film where I get paid for my efforts! When you can arrange that I will consider fucking another man. Until then, I am quite content to just fuck you, darling!"

My plan was starting to take shape. I persisted teasing Vicki about another man and she kept telling me the same story. I also kept in touch with Brenton and he was quite keen to help me with my fantasy.

It was almost two months later that I told Vicki I had to make a special trip to 'Vegas and I thought it would be a good idea for her to come with me for a bit of a holiday. This was mainly because I would only be there for three days and it would be a break for her! She, of course, agreed and applied to have some time off work. It was all arranged and flights and accommodation were booked and I contacted Brenton to make sure everything was in order with his studio.

As we were flying to 'Vegas I kept talking to Vicki about sex with another man but she just laughed at me and told me she was only going to fuck me on this holiday and I had better get used to that idea! Little did she know what I had planned for her!

Once we had settled in at the hotel, I told her to get dressed up in something very sexy and we would go out on the town. She laughed at me and told me it would be better to go out on the town at night but I insisted she get dressed up and we would go out now! She asked we what she should wear and I suggested she wear a see-through blouse, a very short mini-skirt and very small thong panties. I also told her she should not worry about too much makeup as I loved her looking just as she was! Vicki looked stunning in her outfit which I had suggested and I really had a hardon watching her getting dressed, knowing she was about to be fucked by another man!

We had arranged a hire car and I drove us out to Brenton's studio. When we arrived she was wondering just what I was up to but didn't protest too much. We were cordially greeted by the receptionist who asked us to wait until Brenton could come out to meet us. We didn't have long to wait before Brenton greeted me and I introduced him to Vicki. He was excited to meet her and made a big fuss of her. When he asked me if I had told Vicki why she was here, I simply told him I was waiting for him to tell her! She was very puzzled by our conversation and asked me what was going on! Brenton stepped in by asking her if it were true that she had said she would fuck another man only if it was in a porno film? Vicki was stunned but agreed she had said that!

Brenton then took her arm and led her through the doorway into the main studio! He then told her she was on the set where they make porno films and she was about to be the star! Vicki was really stunned at this but she is a bit of a trooper and grinned back at me, called me a bastard, and then told Brenton she was ready and when does the action begin! Brenton loved being in charge and told Vicki she would have to be prepared for the filming and to come with him. He took her into the makeup area and asked her to remove all of her clothes! At first Vicki was a little embarrassed but soon lost that and removed all of her clothing. Vicki has a beautiful body! She isn't very tall, about 5'5" and has a beautiful figure. Her breasts are not overly large but are very well shaped and the areolas are very dark and her nipples even darker. She has very natural dark hair over her cunt and she never shaves this knowing I love to see it in its wild state. Her legs are divine being long and shapely. She didn't seem to mind standing naked in front of Brenton.

Brenton asked me if I wanted to have her cunt hair shaved off but I told him I preferred to leave it on. He then suggested she have it trimmed a little and reshaped. He then took Vicki by the hand and walked her naked into another room to the side of the makeup room. He told me I could come with them and we moved into a room which was set up as a barber shop! The barber was an older man, probably about 60, and he asked Brenton what he wanted done with Vicki. Brenton explained he wanted her pubic hair trimmed and shaped and would leave the details to him! Brenton then excused himself and left the room but promised he would be ready as soon as Vicki had been trimmed.

The barber didn't have a chair like other barbers - he had a long bed with a set of doctor's stirrups at one end! He asked Vicki to lie on the bed and extend her feet into the stirrups. Once in place he strapped her feet into the foot plates and then pulled the stirrups (and her legs) wide apart. Vicki was completely exposed to this man but she didn't seem to care. He then began to trim, first with scissors and later with a razor so that not only did he trim back the wilder hairs which extended past the crease where her legs joined her body but also shaped the hairs so that she had a heart-shaped pubic area. She looked really lovely lying there, her legs so widely apart with this beautiful heart shaped pubic area totally exposed to the barber and myself.

The barber showed Vicki what she looked like by holding a large mirror so that she could inspect herself. He then moved up to her hear and whispered something in her ear. She blushed and then asked me to wait outside until she came out! I reluctantly left the room shutting the door behind me. I waited in the passageway until she came out some 13 minutes later. She was blushing quite a deal and had a very flushed look about her but I waited until she began to speak so that she would be able to tell me what had happened to her. She whispered the barber had told her he didn't get paid for shaving the girls but it was a standard practice to allow him to fuck the girls as full payment.

So, my darling wife had agreed and while she was still in the stirrups, he had fucked her and made her cum! He had shot his load of cum up into her cunt and now she was leaking and wasn't sure what she should do about it! Just at this moment, Brenton emerged from a doorway and came over to us. He immediately understood the situation without a word being said and ushered Vicki into a shower area where he suggested she clean up before the filming began. I wasn't upset by this but wished I could have been there watching her get fucked!

Once Vicki emerged from the shower I had my first chance to look at her body. She looked lovelier that I could imagine with her pussy hair shaped so nicely and although it wasn't all gone, enough had been taken to now show part of her cunt lips! Brenton asked her to follow him to the makeup room where the two women began applying makeup all over her body. Brenton explained the lights made any imperfections show up plainly and therefore it was necessary to see that she was properly made up before filming could begin. The women worked on Vicki for about 20 minutes and she really looked lovely. As a final touch they painted her nipples with a very red paint which made them look wonderful.

Brenton was completely satisfied and told her she was now ready for her fantasy and she would now be making a porno film. He then led Vicki into the main studio where she was introduced to six men! Brenton explained these men were all available to fuck her and she should make her selection depending on how many men she wanted to be fucked by! He left her alone with these men while she talked to them. He came over to me and told me she would probably choose three as that seems to be the usual number and even so she would be in for a surprise as these men were powerfully built and each had a very large cock!

Vicki chose three of the men and said a disappointing goodbye to the rest of them. Brenton then asked her what she wanted to do with the men! I had been hoping he would ask me what I wanted but he concentrated on Vicki. She told him she would like to be able to suck one of the men off and for him to cum in her mouth and the other two could fuck her and cum where they wanted. I suggested to Brenton that I had no objection to this being a proper porno film that the men should cum on her belly and tits. He then told me he was sure Vicki wanted the men to cum in her cunt so he would arrange for the three men she had selected to cum on her belly and tits. He would also arrange for the other men to fuck her and cum in her cunt afterwards! He told me the second fuckings would be a private porno for us and he would use the first as a distribution film.

The filming began with Vicki kneeling down in front of a naked man with a huge cock sticking out from his belly! She took this into her mouth and began sucking him as hard as she could. He lasted quite a while but eventually came in her mouth but she was a bit of a professional and as he was shooting his load into her mouth, she kept her mouth open so that the cameras could capture his cum entering her mouth.

The second part of this film was made with her lying on the bed, legs wide apart showing her beautiful cunt, and the next man climbing between her legs aiming his huge cock directly at her cunt! She accepted this man into her cunt and wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him into her body. They fucked for several minutes before I saw the man whisper to her and begin a pull his cock out of body. He quickly shot his load of cum over her belly and some reached her tits. She really loved this and I could see the expression on her face which proved this. The next man moved over to her and also inserted his hard, huge cock into her very wet cunt. He fucked her for longer than the first before he shot his load to join that of the first man all over her belly and tits. Vicki was one very fucked young lady.

Now that the filming had stopped, Vicki moved off the bed and the crew handed her some towels so that she could clean herself up. She came over to me and asked me if I was satisfied now that she had fucked these men with me watching? I told her I loved every minute of it and I was sure she enjoyed it too. She told me it was the most exciting thing she had ever done, although she hadn't been able to cum herself. This was mainly because of all the attention she was getting from the crew and particularly because I was watching.

Brenton then told her to get ready because he had arranged for the other three men to fuck her too! She looked surprised at this but readily agreed to do as he said. She rolled over onto the bed again as the three naked men came over alongside the bed. When she saw the sizes of the cocks on these men she looked over to me and said, "Darling, I hope after these cocks have been in my cunt it will be still alright for you - I fear I may be stretched a bit!" I just nodded and so she spread her legs and the first man pushed his hard, huge cock into her used cunt! She accepted his length without any problems although I saw her wince when he finally had the whole length inside her cunt. Brenton then told her he knew she wanted to cum as she was being fucked and this time the three men would cum in her cunt and she could have wonderful orgasms as they cum in her. Vicki grinned over at me and asked me if that was alright. I nodded and so she asked them to begin.

After prolonged activity while the man was really fucking Vicki hard, eventually it was obvious he was about to cum. I could also see that Vicki was cumming too and I could see she was really enjoying being fucked by this man. He then shot his load deep into her cunt. They held each other for some minutes until his soft cock plopped out of her cunt. Vicki looked a mess but she had the happiest smile on her face I had seen in a long while!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers
12