Pornography Punishment

Story Info
Porn stash "poses" a problem.
4k words
4.43
75.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not that I don't love my wife, it's just that I have this thing about pornography. I can't get enough of it. And it's what got me into trouble, of course.

Like I said, I love my wife. Lorraine is 38, same age as me, and is a tall blonde, with large, lush 38-inch breasts, a 26-inch waist and 34 inch hips. She's got long hair that tumbles like a wild wheat field to her lower back and she's got a terrific sun tan. Strongly built, largish buttocks, but gorgeous.

The sex is good, and once a week she puts on sexy lingerie - she's got this latex playsuit with cut outs for her breasts and shaved pussy, which drives me wild. But sometimes she's in a fuck off mode.

Now Lorraine is the moneybags in our marriage. It was her money that got me established in a nice little business selling baseball cards - and if you've got any mint-condition Honus Wagners hidden away we can both make a fortune.

So, that being the case, I don't fuck around. What I do is trawl the net. If there's a pretty woman I come across, doesn't matter whether she's fully clothed or flashing her pussy at the camera, I'll download it. Though, to be completely honest, most of my downloads are of a, let's say, risque nature, if you get my drift.

Like most closet masturbators to internet porn, I have my stuff stashed away. I put mine in a drawer beneath my bed, and you have to drag the built in bedside table away from the bed head to get the drawer open. Now when I say "stash" I'm not talking anything major. When I said I can't get enough of it, I mean I can't get enough of the good stuff.

I am, I hope, a discreet surfer of porn - and no, I've never paid a penny for it, if you know where to look, you don't have to, right?

I pride myself on having a classy, upmarket stash of lovely ladies. I keep them filed in various large envelopes. There's the Desirae Spencer file. She's gorgeous! Then there's the Nikki file, a much younger looking girl, possibly 20, but she looks 18. Great body, great lingerie, but she never shows pussy. Come to think of it, she never shows nipples, either. Ah well, a man can dream.

The other "personal" file is the lush-figured German woman, Lady Barbara, who has a body which reminds me very much of our next door neighbour, Annie. But I'll get to her later, I'm afraid she plays a big role in my indiscretions!

Then there's my major file, which is a really heavy number, containing some 150 pictures, oh all right, 200, and is made up of lovely ladies from all over, not just the Desirae Spencer, Nikki and Lady Barbara files I've found on various websites.

As I say, the free ones are all there just waiting to be discovered, all you need is patience. And on nights when my darling is in one of her "fuck off" moods, I've got plenty of patience.

I've also got a box full of goodies of a couple of English girls, which I found on some dominatrix site. One's a blonde, I think her name is Lynda Leigh, the other is called Theresa May, and I think with a body like hers, she most definitely does, if you see where I'm aiming.

Sorry, I'm getting to the point now. One evening recently, I'd been surfing the net and came across a couple of nice pictures of a large ebony dominatrix doing some erotic domming with Ashley Renee - well, it looked like the lovely Ashley.

I'd just printed them out when I heard Lorraine call out "I'm going for a dip, honey" and I collected the pictures from the printer and walked up to our bedroom.

It was a hot California evening and I was clad only in a black thong, a full-fronted thing though, because when I get aroused in front of the screen, my eight-inches of uncut cock tends to grow and arm and a leg, if you get my meaning!

I peeped round the bedroom door and saw the room was empty, then went to pull away the table and open up the drawer to my sexy little secret.

And then, of course, I heard Lorraine. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she snapped. I swung round and saw her clad only in one of those erection-inspiring little satin bikinis she sunbathes in.

"I thought you were swimming," I gaped, which, looking back on it, was a pretty fucking lame thing to say.

"I realised I'd still got my Rolex on and I don't like swimming with it," she said, but she wasn't really thinking about her Rolex, she was staring at the bundle of A4-sized sheets of paper I was holding.

"Show me!" she snapped, and held out her hand. I hesitated, then shrugged, realising I'd been caught red handed, as it were.

"It's nothing," I said, "just a coupla pictures I liked, so I downloaded them." And I passed them over.

Lorraine looked down at me, still half-kneeling by my semi-opened stash drawer. ""Up on the bed, Dave, now!" she ordered, and I did as she said.

She then pushed me over till I was on her side of the bed, and climbed onto my side, the stash drawer just below her, still half open.

Lorraine looked at the three pictures, then prodded a finger at the black girl: "Who's she?"

"Er, I don't know," I replied, "I've never come across her before."

"So," smiled my wife, "you're an habitual pornography surfer, aren't you, my dear Dave?" Then she jabbed a finger at the white woman, her breasts bound with rope, her bare backside exposed to the black girl's riding crop. "Who's she?"

"I think that's Ashley Renee," I said, "she's a famous bondage model."

"See," laughed Lorraine, "you are so a regular porn surfer, you filthy bastard!"

Then she dropped the pictures on the floor and bent over to delve into my stash, presenting a magnificent view of bronzed arse cheeks, the little sliver of the thong bottom between them. But, to be honest, my mind wasn't really on her cute backside just then.

Lorraine straightened up, propped herself up on two pillows and started to leaf through the big file. She was silent for a while, taking in the contents, when suddenly she sat up.

"Look at the fuckin' body on that!" she exclaimed.

I glanced over and commented: "That's Lady Sonia, one of the leading dominatrixes in England."

Lorraine snorted: "I don't mean Lady fuckin' Sonia, or whoever she may be, I mean the fuckin' slave!"

I looked and saw that Sonia was working on an impressively-cocked young blindfolded man, possibly in his early to mid-20s. That's something about Sonia, she always chooses well-hung young men for the masturbation games she and her models play.

"She's a masturbatrix," I told Lorraine, "she gets her thrills by forcing men to ejaculate. She's very good at it, look how hard he is."

Lorraine was already doing just that. "Fuck, I'd love to stroke that piece of meat," she said. "Tell you what, though, it gives me an idea."

I detected that she now sounded far less pissed than when she had originally stumbled across me in flagrante porno, or whatever you care to call it.

"How long does it take you to jerk off when you're wanking to these pictures, Dave?" she asked.

I pondered. "Sometime I can last out for up to an hour," I replied.

"Well, we're going to play masturbation games with these pictures," said Lorraine, giving me an evil smile. "But you'll have to last longer than an hour - you'll have to hold out for two hours. Come before the time control and you'll have to serve us. Come after the time control and we'll pleasure you."

I may have been stunned by what she was saying but I did detect something in those sentences - you've got it, the words "us" and "we'll".

"Er, Lorraine, when you say 'us' and 'we'll', I trust you're referring to the royal 'we'," I asked.

"Like fuck," said Lorraine, picking up the bedside phone. "This I've got to share with Annie!"

Annie, as I've said, is our next door neighbour and Lorraine's best friend. A widow, aged 40, she has jet black dark hair and a lush, full-figured body, very reminiscent of Lady Barbara, who I collected in one of my special files. I've always lusted after her - Annie, that is - but like I say, I don't fuck around.

I leaned over to press down the receiver. "Look, Lorraine, please, this has gone too far," I said, "let's drop it, shall we? You can't possibly tell Annie."

Lorraine gave me one of her sternest "Get off my case" stares and laughed: "Of course I can, you pathetic little wanker, and I'm going to. It's either that or forget sex with me ever again!"

The threat stung me, and I slumped back onto the bed. Lorraine speed dialled her friend's number.

"Hi Annie, it's me Lorraine - guess what? You know we've talked about the hours that Dave spends on the internet. Well, I've found out what he does."

Annie said something, then Lorraine replied: "Yes, I know I doubted you, but you were right. He's been downloading pages and pages of porn. Masses of the stuff!

"And I'm going to give him some masturbation punishment tomorrow and since you were so smart in guessing about his little fetish, I'm inviting you in on the game."

Another pause our end, then Lorraine said: "OK, it's Saturday, so we've got all fuckin' day. Get here about 10ish and we'll get him going. I reckon we can get through three or four games before he's too fuckin' exhausted to get it up."

Annie again spoke, then Lorraine: "Wear some really sexy lingerie, you know I told you what a bra and panty freak he is! See ya!"

My wife hung up, then looked at me - or rather, at my crotch. "You filthy bastard," she grinned, "this is turning you on, isn't it?"

And then she pointed at my stiff, thrusting into the front of the satiny black thong, before shucking off her bra to reveal her big, nipple-erect 38s. Next went the bikini bottom and she lay back: "Now fuck me - but don't you dare come, you've got a wank test tomorrow!"

* * * *

After breakfast on Saturday, Lorraine made me pour her a third cup of coffee, before asking: "How do you wank?"

I was puzzled. "I lay on my belly on the bed, sometimes with an engorgement ring around my cock and balls and I rub up and down on the mattress till I come," I told her.

Lorraine arched an eyebrow. "You mean, sort of simulating a fuck?" she asked.

"Well, yes, I suppose, I've never really thought about it," I replied.

"Only it's just that most of my former fucks used to masturbate by hand - you don't do that?" asked Lorraine.

"No," I told her, "my method is the only way I've ever wanked."

She grinned, then looked at her watch. "OK, it's nearly 9.35, time to get you ready. Let's go."

And she stood and led the way to our bedroom. "Strip and put on that engorgement ring - by the way, why do you need it?" said Lorraine.

"I don't need it," I said, testily, "it's just that it enhances my hard-on, give me a terrific erection, makes the feeling of the erection more intense."

"OK, too much fuckin' information," she laughed. "Just get it on."

I took the ring from my bedside table drawer, slipped my scrotum through the ring, then pulled my cock through it until my cock and balls were encircled by the gleaming metal sex toy.

Lorraine, meanwhile, had piled up three pillows on the center of the bed, arranging them, lengthwise down it. Over it she draped a large rubber sheet, which we made love on occasionally. Its slippery coolness was exciting to me, and I'm sure that's why she chose it. The final piece of preparation was a black towel, which she positioned just about where my cock would rest on the bed.

Just then there was a call from downstairs. "Hi it's me," and I recognised the voice of our neighbour, Annie.

"I'll be right down, darling," called Lorraine. "On the sheet, Dave, face down, but don't start wanking till Annie and I are here."

I lay down and some 10 minutes later, the door opened and in walked my wife and our lovely neighbour. Both were wearing lingerie that would have assisted in making me rock hard if I weren't already sporting a stiffy to be proud of.

"Hi Dave," said Annie, walking to my left side, "been trawling the internet for porn, have we?"

I looked up at her and almost gasped at the stunning sight. Annie, as I've said, has a lovely lush body and while I'd often ogled her cleavage when she's been wearing sexy dresses, I'd never seen her like this!

Her big breasts were encased in a bright red bra, her upper globes brown and gleaming. A similarly bright pair of red panties covered her middle, drawn tight across her pussy, with its very prominent mons. She's got a full, fantastic figure and she is also very brown. My brain sent a message to my cock, which gave a spasm of delight at what my eyes were seeing.

"Hi Annie," I answered, my voice barely rising above a croak, "yes, I've been caught red-handed."

Then Lorraine, off to my right, dropped the thick envelope with my major file of internet porn, onto the bed, ahead of my position and in a place where I would get an ideal look at the shots. To add to my discomfort, she had chosen the latex playsuit which she knows drive me wild with lust, her nipples were there in all their glory, her shaved snatch gleaming with promise.

"Right, Dave," she smiled down at my body, which despite the air conditioning was starting to perspire. "Here's the plan. I'm going to turn these pictures over, one by one, and we'll all make comments on them. As I do, you're going to start wanking.

"Every 10 minutes you can have a comfort stop so we can check that you've not come. Two hours is the target for the first wank of the day, understood?"

I nodded from my position on the sheet.

"Right, then let's go," said Lorraine, and from the envelope produced a picture of one of my favourite models - Sandee Westgate.

"Christ, look at that!" exclaimed Annie. "Those strings don't even hide her nipples and look at her pussy - the string in the bottom part is cutting right into her piss flaps!"

I was wanking and the lovely blonde Sandee was staring at me, in a provocative pose, hands on hips, a broad smile and not much else on. I'd often exploded to this picture!

"Who's the model, wanker?" snapped Lorraine.

"Er, it's Sandee Westgate, a terrific lingerie model," I answered.

"Like to fuck her?" asked my wife.

"Yes," I panted, as I rubbed my cock up and down on the towel.

"Next picture," announced Lorraine, turning over a shot of the gorgeous Amanda Lexx, bare breasted with a little denim miniskirt which had been hooked over her hips, displaying her super snatch with its prominent piss flaps.

"Name of model?" Lorraine commanded.

"Amanda Lexx," I answered.

"Fuck," said Annie, "he knows them all by fuckin' name! Bet you'd like to lick that pussy, eh Dave?"

"Yes," I almost groaned, feeling huge pressure under the dual interrogation.

"Next picture," called Lorraine, and turned over a picture of a very pretty young blonde, wearing a black latex bikini. She's squatting on a couch and beneath her a naked man is pressing his face into the bikini bottom.

"Name of model?" snapped Lorraine.

"Don't know," I panted, trying desperately not to come.

"Next picture," said Lorraine, turning up a picture of a busty, ball-gagged redhead wearing a black leather bra, matching leather briefs, and in bondage on some sort of frame.

"Name of model?" she demanded.

"Don't know," I answered.

"She looks well built," said Annie. "Bet you'd like to fuck that, eh Dave?"

I agreed.

Another picture, this one taken several years ago of the lovely English domme Lady Sonia, bare-breasted, arms folded, garter belt, black stockings, black high heels, bare pussy, covered in semi-trimmed pubic hair.

"I know who this is," sneered Lorraine, "It's some Limey tart goes under the name of Lady Sonia. He fancies her, Annie."

Annie took over the interrogation: "Bet she's got a really smelly pussy, eh Dave?"

"Yes, Annie," I whispered, not really sure of what response was best.

"As smelly as this?" and the next door neighbour's red panties were waved in front of my face.

"I don't know, Annie," I grunted, heaving around, trying to prevent an ejaculation I felt was imminent.

Then Lorraine came to my rescue. "Comfort stop, Dave, kneel up," she ordered.

I rose, cock stiff and dripping pre-cum. "Fine, no semen there, eh Annie," said Lorraine after checking the towel. "OK, Dave, back to work."

Again I fell onto the towel and resumed my wanking.

"Next picture," cried Lorraine and another of my real favourites was laid before me. An Amazon-type blonde, her hair dragged back into a severe ponytail, dressed in a black late bustier, which exposed her marvellous big tits appeared before me. The big blonde's breasts were slightly flattened by a cruel-looking riding crop which she was bending across her boobs.

She wore black leather boots and her totally shaved pussy was completely exposed.

"Now that tart has a really smelly pussy, I just know it," said Annie. "But as smelly as this, Dave?" And once more the red knickers were waved in front of my sweating face.

"Annie," laughed my wife, "that's unfair. How can he tell? Give him an idea of just how smelly!"

And with that, Annie knelt on the bed beside my heaving body and placed her panties over my face, making sure that the gusset was in position over my nose and mouth. The panties were sopping wet! The smell was over-powering and wonderful!

"What do you reckon, Dave?" asked our neighbour. "Would she be as smelly as that?"

I strove for diplomacy: "If so then she would be gorgeous to eat, Annie."

Our neighbour laughed. "Good answer. Oh, Dave, you can leave the knickers on, by the way."

I groaned out a "Thank you, Annie", but both women and I knew that the placement of the panties on my face was making my task of refraining from ejaculation that much harder!

Then Lorraine turned to a picture of the gorgeous model Ashley Robbins and I knew I was gone! Ashley is a stunning red head, big natural breasts, large thighs, fantastic arse. I really, really fancy her, as if you haven't guessed already!

"Name?" snapped Lorraine.

"Ashley Robbins," I grunted.

"You fancy her, don't you, you filthy old pervert," laughed Annie. "Look, Lorraine, his face has gone bright red!"

The next picture showed Ashley in the gym, all oiled up, spreading her lush pink pussy lips. The next was a picture of her oiled again, but wearing black leather boots. I was desperately fighting back the urge to come.

Three more pictures of her wearing sexy black lingerie followed, then the group I was afraid of. It was a series shot indoors and Ashley is posing on a black rubber mat. The first picture showed her wearing red briefs and black boots. She's got a "Let's have fun" grin on her beautiful face.

But the next pictures were the real killers. Naked now, she is posing on tip toe, which does wonders for her lovely calves and lush thighs. In one picture she's pulling her long hair up high and her breasts are lifted into lovely twin uplifts.

Her pussy has a little tuft of reddish-brown hair on the mons and her pussy lips are fully visible.

Then Annie started in on a verbal assault: "Bet you'd like to fuck her, eh Dave? Bet you'd like to lick her arse, eh? Drink her piss, too, you filthy wanker, eh?"

"Yes," I agreed, sweating running into my eyes as I strained not to come.

"Yes, you'd fuck her, then go down on her and drink her piss, you filthy sod," said Annie and that was it. Talk of fucking and piss-drinking and I was gone.

With a great heave and then a sigh, I moaned "Oh fuck, I've got to come, I've got to. I'm cummmmming!" And I exploded a great wad of jism onto the towel, then another and then a third before rolling over, revealing to my audience the evidence of my ejaculation smeared on the towel.

Lorraine grinned down at my heaving body. "Well, now we know Annie - Ashley Robbins rings his bells, rings 'em big-time!"

My wife then took the towel, walked to the en suite and dumped it in the laundry basket, then threw me a tissue to help clean up my now limp cock.

"Well, Dave," she said, "if you'd been able to last the time you'd have been rewarded with a fuck with the lovely Annie here. It's some time since she's had a fuck.

12