Pornoville Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick makes an alarming discovery.
3.3k words
4.35
20.6k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KOStone
KOStone
22 Followers

(This will make more sense if you read the first chapter, but honestly, you seem like a bright person and should be able to figure out what is going on with very little effort.)

*

It took me a few minutes to gather my thoughts after Yvette's incredible blow job. I resumed my quest for the bathroom, and after opening only two doors I found it. After relieving my bladder, I decided I needed a shower. Yvette's post blow job tongue bath had been delightful, but I had a feeling I would smell a little funky to someone I hadn't just had sex with. After a very refreshing shower, I stepped out into the narrow hallway just as confused as I had been all morning.

"There you are!" A rich sultry voice said from my right. I turned towards the voice. An attractive older woman with rich auburn hair strode down the hall towards me on five inch stiletto heels. Her stylish dark skirt was cut at least two inches above her knees and showed off a tasty peek of her white stocking clad thighs. She wore a pale ivory blouse with shoulder pads in it big enough to land a DC-10 on.

She stepped in front of me. Her makeup walked the line perfectly between whorish and clown-like. Yes, her makeup was over the top, but it did highlight her smoldering violet eyes.

I glanced down. The top two buttons on her blouse were undone and the cleavage this woman was rocking was incredible. She made poor Yvette look like a cub scout.

"Dick!" She snapped. My eyes moved back up to eye level with an almost audible click.

"Why on Earth are you wearing those ridiculous pajamas?" She demanded looking at my sweats. "I didn't think you wore pajamas," she said glancing down at my crotch and absentmindedly licking her lips.

She looked back up at me. "Can you hear what I'm saying Dick?

"Rick," I squeaked. The word just came out on its own.

"What?" She was looking at me like I was an idiot. I noticed I was getting that look a lot lately.

"My name is Rick." I muttered only because that is my name. (It's Rick Martin, sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner.)

The woman rolled her eyes at this news. "I don't have time for your shenanigans today Dick. Just put your suit on, so you won't be late for work." She marched away from me, but sneered, "Again," right before she walked down the stairs.

Work? What the hell happened to my weekend? I headed to "my" room to get dressed, because quite frankly that woman scared me.

When I got in the room I opened my closet and didn't feel warm and fuzzy about my wardrobe choices. There were three pairs of knock off designer jeans, some cheap long sleeve casual western shirts, a tennis outfit, and three Saturday Night Fever white polyester disco suits. Seeing as the woman had said suit, I slid into one of the sets of disco duds. The only shoes that were even remotely dressy were some two inch platform brown bombers. I looked at myself in the mirror and muttered; "maybe I'm a dance instructor?" I gingerly walked out of the room and tried to walk down the stairs without turning an ankle.

I found my way into the kitchen. The older woman was looking out the window sipping from an oversized martini glass. My first thought was "who the hell has a cocktail at, "I glanced at the clock on the wall above her, "8:45 in the morning?"

She glanced up at me and smiled. "There is my darling son." She walked up to me and gave my cheek an air kiss. She smelled exactly like straight gin. "Don't you look professional this morning?"

Son? I thought, gulping as that word sunk in. The older woman didn't give me a chance to say anything. "Well your car keys are on the table. Have a good day at work."

I picked up the playboy key chain on the table and glanced back at the older woman. She was in the process of sucking down another ¼ inch of gin from her fishbowl martooni glass. She just raised her penciled in eyebrow at me as if to say, "You're still here?" I turned and tottered out the door.

I walked outside and came to an immediate halt when I saw "my" car in the driveway. My jaw dropped on a hinge and I heard myself say "no fucking way."

Parked in the drive way was a humungous orange and white muscle car. I dimly remembered a TV show from my childhood where two cops had dispensed justice from a car that looked just like this one.

I walked over, got in the car and settled into my orange and white stripped nogahyde bucket seat. The car started with a throaty rumble. "Well that's not too bad," I thought to myself. I pulled out into the street.

The house I had come from was one of a long line of almost identical track houses that lined both sides of the street. I slide the car into drive and headed down the street.

Actually I was starting to feel good about this whole going to work thing. In a car it would be easier for me to find a landmark or a street sign that would let me know just where the hell I was at, and if worst came to worst, I could always stop at a gas station and buy a map.

I reached the stop sign at the end of the block and made an arbitrary left hand turn. I drove about two blocks through an almost deserted suburban neighborhood and came to a stoplight on a busy city street. I smiled and made a right hand turn. My plan was working like a charm. I began to scan the sides of the streets for signs or landmarks.

And the next thing I knew I was pulling into a parking space in front of an office building. What the hell? Apparently I had a blackout for an unknown period of time. It's a wonder I wasn't in an accident. I got out of the car to figure out just where I was now.

"Hey Dick," a voice rang out. I turned, a guy my age in an almost identical disco suit came walking up to me. He had a dirty blond mullet and a Magnum PI mustache. Not only that but his disco shirt was unbuttoned down to his navel and he was flashing more chest hair then Yogi Bear. "Ready for another day in the salt mines buddy?" He said with a big goofy grin.

I was at work? Great, I guess there was no way I was getting out of this work thing. "Uh sure, pal."

He led me into the office building and we walked down a long hallway. Inside it was a hive of activity. The clacking of typewriters and the hum of teletypes filled the air. The workforce appeared to 99.9% female, and above average to wow in the looks department. Every woman greeted my new best friend with a cheery "Good morning Lance." I got a glance at my crouch and warm toasty "Good morning Dick" from each of the young ladies. After about four of these I found myself checking my fly. Sorry but the last time this many women had given me below the belt looks at work, I'd been wandering around with my barn door open for a good 45 minutes. That wasn't the problem today. My new friend and I kept walking.

"There you are!" A voice called out to our right at a T shaped intersection. A very shapely redhead was standing by an open doorway down the hall. "Dick I need to talk you about these reports right now."

"Oh now you're going to get it." My new friend mumbled to me, "It sounds like Tiffany is on the rag." My buddy was smiling at me like he'd just made the best joke in the world. I was craning my neck to see if anyone had heard what he just said, while I figured out what I was going to tell HR when we got written up.

"Mr. Hardwood?" The redhead asked with an amazing level of obviously fake sincerity to my new friend. "Mr. Hardcock was looking for you earlier."

My friend, Mr. Hardwood suddenly got a look on his face like someone was giving him an enema. "Uh oh, the boss man. Sorry buddy gotta go. I'll see you for drinks at lunch." He walked away and disappeared around a corner.

Drinks at lunch? Just what kind of company was this place? I was completely confused.

"Dick, can we talk in your office?" I could hear the red head's high stiletto heel tapping down the hall. I walked down the hall, wondering how I was going to explain that I had no idea what was in those reports."

As I walked down to the office I got a good look at Tiffany. She was young, probably in her early 20's. Average height, but the high heels she was wearing had her clocking in at around 5'10. Her figure was lush, and the red mini-skirt showed off some dynamite legs, but what I really noticed was her hair, it was huge, totally moused out. She looked like she had wandered away from a heavy metal video

She motioned to the empty office she was standing next to; I walked inside and she followed me in closing the door and locking it behind her

She threw the files in a trash can, grabbed me by the wide white lapels of my jacket and shoved her tongue about half way down my throat.

I was completely stunned. I'd never had this happen at 9:00 meeting at work before. Ok, this had never happened to me at work before. All right, this had never happened anywhere before. Are you happy now, ya big honesty Nazi?

My arms wrapped around Tiffany almost as if they were acting on their own, as she checked my teeth for cavities with her tongue. Tiffany broke off her kiss. "Where have you been you asshole? I've been waiting all morning to fuck you."

This seemed like an incredibly bad time to bring up my French lesson with Yvette, so I went with an excuse anyone would believe. "Stuck in Traffic?"

Tiffany's blue eyes flashed. "You big cocked asshole." She said right before she kissed me again.

I was ready for her this time and my tongue was wrapped around hers as soon as it pushed into my mouth. Tiffany began pressing forward and I took a step back. Tiffany kept pressing, and I got the hint; she wanted me to back up.

As I slowly backed across the room my hands dropped to Tiffany's ass, and judging by what I was feeling, you could have bounced a quarter of it. One of Tiffany's hands had dropped down in between us as she madly groped my rapidly rising dick.

Eventually my ass bumped up against a large desk, and we couldn't go back any further. Tiffany's hand reluctantly let go of my now rock hard dick and slid up my chest. Her other hand joined it and she got a good grip on my synthetic almost silk shirt. RIP! Tiffany yanked the shirt open, and most of the buttons fired off in random directions. Tiffany dove in and began licking and kissing my chest.

I looked down and my first thought was I could have sworn I had been wearing a t-shirt this morning. My view was blocked by Tiffany's massive red hair, but as her talented tongue worked its way down my torso I noticed that I suddenly seemed to have more chest hair.

Tiffany had now sunk to her knees and was working on getting my pants off. She undid my belt and damn near ripped two of the loops off my pants getting that cheap piece of vinyl off me. She was having more trouble with my actual pants. Those polyester disco pants were cut pretty tight to start with, and coupled with the fact I was fully erect Tiffany had to tug hard to get them down, but was rewarded by my thick prick slapping her in the face as she pulled my pants down to my ankles.

Tiffany wrapped both her hands around my bulging dick and began jacking it hard and fast.

"Oh yeah, this is what I want baby. I want your big fat cock."

I think that might have been my cue to say something, but Tiffany chose that moment to shove my prick in her mouth and all I could do was groan. She staged a full out oral assault on my cock. Taking it deeper and deeper, my cock was soon dripping in a mixture of her spit and my precum.

Her tongue wasn't anywhere near as skilled as Yvette's was, but I was really getting into her blowjob. Right up until she stopped. Tiffany stood up, pushed me out the way and threw herself over the desk, leaving her ass jutting in the air.

"Do it you bastard, do it now." She snarled.

I pulled her ridiculously short mini-skirt up another six inches exposing a truly amazing heart shaped ass. I reached up and started to pull down her frilly French cut panties.

"Just what the fuck are you doing? Jesus, just tear them off, I want that fat cock now!" She demanded.

I reached up and took a good handful of silk. I figured with the elastic waistband, I was really going to have to yank hard to get these things off. I yanked as hard as I could, and Tiffany's naughty little panties came off like they were made of paper. As a matter of fact, they came off so easily that my hand smacked me right in the head and thanks to my platform shoes and the disco pants bunched around my ankles I almost went ass over teakettle.

I ended up doing a couple of mincing little backward cha-cha steps wth my arms flailing around, but I was eventually able to regain my balance.

Tiffany looked back at me. All pouty lips and every hair on her head cemented perfectly into place. "Jesus, quit screwing around back there and fuck me you asshole."

I shuffled back up behind her and ran my hard cock along her slit, letting it bump up against her already hard clit.

"Oh, quit teasing me you fucker and just please slid it in," she moaned.

I worked the fat throbbing head of my cock into her pussy and slowly started to push in. Her hot hungry cunt slowly devoured inch after inch of me until I found myself balls deep in her sweet wet pussy. I slowly pulled my dick back out, feeling Tiffany's pussy slide over every vein on my cock, sucking against it, like her cunt was trying to keep me inside her. When just the tip of my cock was still inside her I reversed directions and pushed back inside.

"Oh God yes, fuck me," Tiffany moaned. "Faster, please fuck me faster. Jesus, why are you teasing me today?"

She didn't need to tell me twice; actually she didn't even need to tell me once. Her pussy was fully lubricated. It felt like my dick was submerged in molten honey. I picked up my pace and soon the only sounds in the room were our moans and the steady slap of my balls against her ass.

This was incredible. My eyes had rolled back into my sockets and I was getting close to coming. I heard Tiffany moan and I moaned back, getting closer.

I heard Tiffany again, only she wasn't moaning. "Dick?" I opened my eyes and looked down. Tiffany was looking back at me as her ass met every thrust of my cock. "Dick? Oh fuck yeah, stick it in me baby." She groaned.

Now I was confused, because from where I was standing that is exactly what I was doing.

"Stop teasing and fuck my ass, baby." Tiffany moaned licking her lips.

Now I got nervous, you see I had never had anal sex before. In my past relationships oral sex had always required at least an hour of intense negotiation, and I'd never had the energy left to bring up anal. All I knew is what I had read, that successful anal sex required a lot of lubrication, and some serious stretching of the target asshole before the moment of truth.

"Dick?" Tiffany was getting insistent.

"Uh is there any lube in that desk?" I asked.

"Jesus, just stick your cock in my asshole, you dumb fucker!"

And that is exactly what I did. No fingers, no tongue, and no lube. I just shoved my dick right in. According to everything I had ever read Tiffany should have been screaming bloody murder. Instead she purred like a kitten.

"Oh fuck Dick, ummm yeah, you feel huge." She began humping her ass back at me.

I may have felt huge to her, but her ass was indescribable. It was like having my cock in a soft flesh covered vise, and the heat from the core of her body caressed my bulging dick.

I quickly matched her rhythm and soon we were fucking just as hard as when I had been in her pussy. The flesh on that spectacular ass began to ripple and to be honest, watching my over sized cock split her ass cheeks again and again was almost intoxicating.

Tiffany was panting, whimpering and eventually screaming incoherently and my groans and moans soon matched her decibel for decibel. My hips were jackhammering against her ass, like I was trying to drive her body through the desk. I felt my last shreds of self-control slip.

"Oh Christ, I'm going to cum." I said through clenched teeth.

Now I would have thought that Tiffany was pinned to that desk like she had been super-glued there, but when I announced this news, she somehow rolled out from under my dick, and slid down between me and the desk.

""Oh yeah baby," she panted as she grabbed my cock and began jacking it and rubbing it against the side of her face. "Give it to me baby, cum all over my face.

I roared like a caveman as that first rope of cum shot out of my dick, deflecting off her hair and going god knows where. She kept fisting my cock as she moved it right front of her. The next rope splattered her nose. As I kept coming she kept moving my cock, until her face was covered in thick puddles of cum.

Finally I slumped back against the desk. Tiffany smiled up at me as she gently sucked the tip of my dick, trying to coax out any cum that might not have made it out of my desk.

I caught my breath, and became painfully aware of the fact that Tiffany and I had just loudly screwed our brains out at work. I had no idea who we worked for, but that had to against the rules everywhere, right?

"Uh, you don't think anyone heard us, do you?" I asked, desperately hoping that Tiffany would lie to me.

Tiffany looked up at me, a thin strand of cum still hanging from the tip of her nose, and giggled. "What if they did? You're Dick Cuntington, heir to the Cuntington fortune."

I was just about to tell her my name was Rick when the last name she had called me managed to sink into my endorphin loaded brain. Cuntington? Where had I heard that name before? I suddenly remembered the DVD box I had been looking at the night before and felt sick to my stomach.

"Oh shit," I muttered. "I'm a character in a porn movie!"

KOStone
KOStone
22 Followers