Pornoville Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KOStone
KOStone
22 Followers

"Luminent emerald quality?"

"Anything made out of it would be really, really bright green, like, well, have you seen Cumisha's panties?" Sally asked trying to give me a practical example.

I found myself blushing again because I had seen Cumisha's panties, at least nine times if the truth be told. "Um ok, but how would this element work?" I asked trying to get the subject away from other women's underwear.

"Well you would need a device to power on the TV, and this device would have to be powered by the element."

"Like a remote control?"

"Uh huh."

"A green one?"

Sally giggled again. "Well maybe on the inside, but the one thing you'd really notice about it is it would feel really heavy."

A heavy remote control, I had one of those, and I had a pretty good idea where I could find a TV connected to a media player with bright green cables. This was starting to get promising.

"So what would happen if I used this remote control?" I asked.

"Well," Sally said kind of looking off into space, "the device would send a jolt of high energy to the TV and the when that energy passed through the TV and came into contact with element in the connecting cables it would result in a massive release of energy that would result in an event horizon capable of inter-dimensional transfer."

I just stared at Sally.

"A gate would open to your original universe, silly." Sally said with another cute giggle.

"And I could go home?" I asked feeling that goofy grin stretch across my face again.

Uh huh," Sally said smiling and giggling, but then she stopped and shook her head. "I mean uh uh."

"Why not?' I demanded

"Well in order to set the gate up to open to correct dimension, you would have to calibrate the tension of the case of the media player."

"Calibrate the tension?" I asked in disbelief.

"Uh huh, and to do this you would have to manipulate the fastening devices on the rear plate of the media player with a manually operated fastening device manipulation adjustment tool.

"A manually operated what?" I almost shouted.

"Oh Rick don't get mad," Sally said cringing. "I'm not an engineer; I don't know what it's called."

I quickly apologized to Sally, but inside I was seething. Jesus, fastening devices? Manipulating tool? What the hell did that mean? Suddenly I remembered when the little guy was in my apartment futzing with my DVD player.

"Sally are you saying if I adjust the screws with a screwdriver, then I can go home?" I asked.

"You said screw," Sally said with a giggle just bubbling up out of her.

"Sally!" I snapped. Sally's eyes got wide so I took a deep breath and tried again. "Sally, if I had a manipulating tool, could I adjust the tension on the media player case?" I asked very slowly.

"Oh, yeah, uh huh," Sally said nodding her head. "Then it would be easy."

Now came the big question. "Sally could you do it for me?" I asked because I knew I couldn't calibrate case tension for inter-dimensional travel to save my well toned butt.

Sally didn't say anything; she just kind of stared off into space and after a little bit the tip of her cute little tongue peeked out of her mouth.

After awhile the silence was maddening. I couldn't help myself.

"Uh, Sally?"

"I'm doing the calculations," Sally said not even bothering to look at me. I buttoned up and waited for the numbers to get crunched.

Finally, Sally looked at me and got a big smile. "Uh huh!" She giggled.

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed.

"Great! God Sally, how do you know all this stuff?" I asked.

"Oh," Sally said shrugging her shoulders. "Well I don't really have anything to do all day long, so I think about stuff."

"You think about physics?"

Sally smiled at me like I had said something cute, silly but cute. "Only sometimes, most of the time I think about numbers."

"Umm numbers?" I asked starting to feel guilty. I'd really underestimated Sally.

"Uh huh, you know basic stuff like number theory and projective geometry, but every once in a while I think about stuff like phsyics because it's fun to watch the numbers work."

"Wow," I said realizing I was the dim bulb in this particular relationship, "that's really cool."

"Really? Most people think it's dumb."

"Well I don't Sally. If you didn't think about this stuff I wouldn't be able to get home, and you know how you were saying I'm never happy?"

"Yeah?"

"Well right now I'm so happy I could kiss you."

"Ok," Sally giggled just before she shoved her tongue down my throat.

It caught me off guard and without even thinking about it I pushed Sally off of me.

"What's the matter now?" Sally asked in complete confusion. "Don't you want to kiss me?"

"Yes!" I blurted out suddenly realizing I really did want to kiss Sally. "I just want to do something different, ok?" I sked.

Sally raised an eyebrow. In this place "try something different" had a little more implied risk then it did on other places. She slowly nodded yes. I smiled and cradled her face in my hands and slowly drew her down to me.

That first kiss was so soft. I just barely brushed her lips. It was over in a flash, but I just held her face to mine for a moment, drinking in the moment. I pulled back and looked at her. "Was that ok?" I asked her as I caressed her cheek. Sally closed her eye as the back of my hand softly rubed her cheekbone.

"Uh huh," she breathed. "Are you going to do that again?" She asked.

"Do you want me to?" I asked huskily? Sally just nodded and and smiled. "Good," I murmmered as I pulled her back into me.

That's when Sally and I really started to kiss. Each one was a little deeper, a little longer. Eventually our tongues met, gently, almost playfully touching and rubbing.

Sally's sighs were becoming deeper and more urgent. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I gently broke off my kiss, and slowly trailed my lips up along her jawline, all the way up to her ear. I moved her hair away, god it was the most beautiful ear I had ever seen. A perfect little cockleshell shape that proved the existance of a God. I softly licked the skin behind it.

"OH!" Sally gasped and shuddered. "Oh, that feels so good." Sally whispered.

"Well then I'll have to do it a lot more won't I? I whispered in Sally's ear, as I silently thanked my old girlfriend Karen who had taught me about the potential of that particular errogounous zone.

"Mmmmmm, yes you will," Sally murrmered as she began to slowly rub her hand up and down my arm.

I gently nibbled her earlobe and then moved my hand to her breast. I could feel the heat coming off of it even through the blouse that was covering it. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it felt different the all the tits I had been groping. It was soft and supple and it fit in my hand as I softly squeezed it. That's when I realized Sally hadn't had a boob job, these were her real breasts. I cupped it and slowly began to massage it in a cirular motion.

Sally gave out a little moan and pulled my mouth down to hers and we met in a long wet opened mouth kiss. She pulled my free hand up to the top button on her blouse and helped me to undo that first button. It's hard to explain how I felt right then. It was like I was on fire, but I didn't feel frantic. I wanted to lay Sally down and do just about every sexual thing I had ever heard of to her, but at the same time I didn't want to rush; I wanted this to last for forever, and the one thing I knew is we had all the time in the world.

Just then the door to my office burst in. Sally and I looked up at the same time and saw Tiffany standing in the door.

You could almost litterally see steam coming out of Tiffany's ears. Her eyes were bugging and her huge fake rack was rising and falling like she'd just run a marathon. She marched over, grabbed Sally out of my lap, and frog marched her out of my office.

Right at the doorway she shoved Sally out of the room. "Just sit at your desk and fucking type, you fucking extra!" She hissed and then slamed the door.

Now I really meant to put a stop to this crap Tiffany was pulling, but well, I got pretty hard while Sally was in my lap and when I jumped up I did it too quick and pretty much ruptured myself. So by the time my eyes had stopped wattering Sally was gone, the door was slammed and I was facing a very upset Tiffany. You know I might have had to cede Tiffany the moral high ground in this particular situation, if she hadn't have been wearing her blouse on inside out.

I was all set to get off a real corker along the lines of "hey," but Tiffany beat me to the punch.

"Do you think you might be able to do some actual work today, Mr. Cuntington?" She asked in a snide tone.

What? Work? We actually were supposed to do something around this place? I was completely flumoxed, so I went with my never miss coversational ploy of, "huh?"

"If it's not too much to ask, Mr Cuntington, do you think you could fufill your duties as senior vice-president of this company?"

Well this was something new. I stuttered out an ok. Tiffany went over to my phone and hit a button.

"Miss. Tawny?" Tiffany said into the phone in a voice encased in professionalism. "Could you please report to Mr. Cuntington's office with Miss. Kitan ASAP?"

Tiffany hung up the phone and glanced down at my pants. I looked down; my still half hard cock was an obscene bulge. Tiffany looked up at me and rolled her eyes. I was stunned, this was the first time in four and half mouths she had seen it and hadn't at least licked her lips. I had no idea what was going to happen next.

There was a knock at the door and Miss Tawny and Miss Kitan came into the room, closing the door behind them.

The best way to describe Tawny and Kitan is that they were porn twins. That is to say they kind of looked like sisters in a really slutty way. They both had dyed their hair the same white trash shade of platinum blonde usually only seen at a Tuesday night wrasselin' match. They both had deep tans and wore way, way too much makeup. Tawny might have been a little taller, but Kitan had the higher cum fuck me pumps on so they were actually the exact same height. The main difference between the two girls is that Kitan had sprung for a doctor to make a feeble attempt to correct her deviated septum, and Tawny had kept her slightly bent honker as is, and had sunk that part of her plastic surgery budget into some slightly larger, but slightly lopsided fake tits.

The two girls stood in front of us, slightly twisting back and forth in their high heels. I looked at the girls and looked at Tiffany.

"Well?" Tiffany demanded.

"Well what?" Look I had no idea what was going on at this point, and I didn't have the energy to pretend anymore.

"Well don't you have anything to say about how they are dressed?"

I looked at Tawny and Kitan. I saw high heels, miniskirts that could pass for belts and matching plunging necklines. With the exception of Sally, they were dressed like every other woman in the office.

I looked at the girls. I looked at Tiffany. I looked back at the girls and then back at Tiffany.

"You want to help me out here?" I asked Tiffany.

Tiffany gave an exaggerated sigh. "What about the company dress code?"

My eyebrows shot up so high I was amazed they didn't just fly off my forehead. "We have a dress code?" I asked.

Tiffany shot me a dirty look. She was actually pretty good at shooting dirty looks. Tiffany grabbed each girl and led them to my desk and bent them over at the waist.

"See?" Tiffany demanded.

I looked at the girls. I could see they apparently used every minute of their spare time doing squat lunges, because those were some world class hinders peeking out of those skirts but I just looked at Tiffany and shrugged my shoulders.

Tiffany yanked the girl's skirts up. "They aren't wearing any panties." She pointed out.

Once again Tiffany was right, but seeing as I ripped her panties off almost every morning I still didn't see her point.

"That's against the rules?"

Tiffany grabbed each girl's ass. "Look at these bubble butts." She said while clutching a handful of each girl's butt cheek. "How are you men supposed to concentrate on work with these little tramps walking around flashing these hot asses?"

Tiffany had a point. While Tawny and Kitan had deep tans all over their bodies it was almost painfully obvious they didn't go bottomless for their tanning sessions. I was looking at two of the most amazingly round, amazingly firm, and amazingly creamy white asses I had ever seen in my life.

"Here Dick, touch them," Tiffany said taking my hand and placing it of Kitan's little round butt. I couldn't help but squeeze that firm flesh. Kitan's ass was so pale, just grabbing it made faint red finger prints on her skin.

"Honestly, Dick do you think any man in this building is going to have blood going anywhere but to their cocks when they see these ripe little rumps wandering around?" Tiffany asked. "Hell I bet it's got you hard as a rock right now." Tiffany said running her hand over the straining front of my polyester knit pants.

"Do you see what I mean Dick?" I didn't answer; I was hypnotized by Kitan's ass. "Dick!" She snapped.

I looked up. "What? Oh yes, right!" I said not noticing that I was still running my hand over that fine ass in front of me.

"Well what are you going to do about this Dick?

Huh? Right now I was willing to start paying both girls' rent, but nobody paid rent here, so I didn't think they'd appreciate the gesture.

"Dick, they need to be punished." Tiffany said.

This got my attention. I dragged my eyes away from Kitan's butt. "Do you want to write them up?" I asked completely confused by where this conversation was going.

"Dick," Tiffany said drawing that name out, "you need to spank them."

"I need to what?" I asked, my mouth hanging open.

"You need to paddle those little butts, Dick! That's the only thing these little sluts will understand."

"I don't think ..." I started.

"Smack that ass Dick, NOW!" Tiffany said, her voice popping like a crop.

Without thinking, I took a halfhearted swat at Kitan's ass. At first, I was worried I hurt her, but she looked back at me, flashed her double row of flash eye lashes at me and giggled.

"Dick if that's all you're going to do, you might as well not spank them at all. Look, I know you're a big strong guy, but they can take it. Here, watch," Tiffany said and without any warning she gave Tawny a hard crack across the girl's ass.

I flinched at the sound of the blow. I was the only one there who did. Well, Tawny did loudly moan "oooohhhh," but I noticed she pushed that creamy ass back towards Tiffany, almost as if she wanted more.

"See Dick, she's ok," Tiffany said gesturing to Tawny's haunch. "Now show Kitan who's the boss here."

I smacked Kitan's butt. I didn't hit her as hard as Tiffany had hit Tawny, but there was a pop when my hand made contact. I gulped for a second when Kitan let out a loud "owwww," but when it ended in a low "mmmm and Kitan looked back at me and winked, my inhibitions dropped away.

"Good Dick, now do Tawny," Tiffany whispered into my ear.

This time there was no hesitation and the crack of my hand was at least as hard as Tiffany's. Tawny gasped but she was purring as I explored her ass with both my hands after it.

Tiffany's hands had drifted down to my cock, in my pants leg, and she was massaging the full length from my groin, to almost my knee.

"This turns you on Dick, doesn't it?" She whispered into my ear. She didn't wait for an answer she just groaned and stuck her tongue in my ear.

She didn't need an answer. I was turned on which surprised me. I'd never felt the urge to spank a woman before, but now with Tawny and Kitan bent over in front of me I was completely caught up in the moment. The sound of my hand on their skin, seeing my full hand laid across their skin, and the way that blush followed each stroke on that creamy skin really excited me in an almost primal way. I turned back to Kitan's ass without anymore encouragement from Tiffany.

After three more strokes to each girl's ass we were all ready to move on to other festivities. Tawny and Kitan were engaged in some full contact open mouth tongue wrestling. Tiffany had just descended to her knees and was wrestling my cock out of my pants, and now that both girls had raised up on their tip toes to give me full access to their dripping pussies, but what had my cock as hard as it had ever been since I got to this place was the faint red outline of my big handprint on each girl's perfect ass cheek.

Tiffany spat on my cock to give even more lubrication and then took a deep breath.

"Let's see that little extra try this," I heard her mutter right before she inhaled my entire cock.

I groaned a long dawn out fuck and gave myself over totally to the sensations I was feeling, but I remembered my last conscious thought of the day coming from the back of my mind; "where am I going to find a screwdriver?"

(to be continued ...)

KOStone
KOStone
22 Followers