Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
The First Betrayal.
5.4k words
89k
40
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note From The Author :-

Let me apologise first of all to everyone who has read my story 'Betrayal'. That story was, in the opinion of many readers, left unfinished and needed closure.

As tends to happen nowadays, when I decided to 'finish' the story, I found the characters developing more and more in my mind as I wrote the follow up and consequently, it became a whole new story, complete with new title, resulting in a very long (for me anyway) tale.

I have taken the liberty of re-writing sections of the first two chapters (hopefully improving them at your suggestions) and I would ask anyone who read the previous story to re-read these two chapters with an open mind. In fairness, I have taken the voting option off those two first parts as I wouldn't want anyone to think I was trying to cheat the system.

The rest of the ensuing story I will publish as soon as I have written it and had the chapters edited, - I already have several chapters in the bank so-to-speak so the first six or seven parts should appear quite rapidly.

As always, your comments and votes are extremely welcome and important -(even the critical ones) but, please, no personal insults towards me or the 'typical British' way of life some of you like to call it. Feel free to e-mail me with your views as I love corresponding with people who offer valid opinions.

You may not like the characters or their lifestyle in this story but, then again, I wouldn't choose them as friends either so don't take events to heart, these stories are complete figments of my strange imagination and as such are not meant to be taken too seriously.

Please remember, this is a completely fictional story (although I have done extensive research on various swinging and cuckolding sites so most of the following events do have an element of truth in them, gleaned from stories my contacts on those sites have relayed to me)

All names and character descriptions are completely fictitious and have no association to anyone either living or dead.

I hope you enjoy my offering and once again thank the wonderful azure-skies for his help and comments with the editing.

Best Wishes,

Oldie.


Forward


Extract from"Non, je ne regrette rien"

English Version -"No Regrets"

by Edith Piaf

(Lyrics by Michel Vaucaire)

*******

Life still goes on
Yes, even though love has gone
One last kiss
~~~
No regrets
Even though it's......Goodbye


Part 1


The First Betrayal

"What the fucking hell have I done?" I whisper quietly to myself as I stare out of the window.....

* * * * * *

It's 8pm on an unseasonably warm Saturday evening in May and I'm stood at my lounge window watching pensively as Claire, my wife of 15 years, strides purposefully down our drive and climbs into her 3-series BMW. She's heading out on what I can only hope is her first, and last, date as a married woman with a man other than myself.

She's dressed to kill, all 5'6" of her. Her perfectly formed 39 year old body is only partly hidden by a floaty black cocktail dress that stops just about 3" above her knees. Her face is made up a little more heavily than usual, with her lips painted with the deep red lipstick she only ever wears on special occasions. Her natural blonde hair, which was immaculately and very expensively cut in a new, shorter, funkier style this morning, matches her look perfectly.

All this having the effect of making her look even lovelier and younger than ever.

Underneath the dress is the very expensive set of matching red silk underwear I'd bought her as my secret present the previous Christmas. (They were only ever meant to be worn in our bedroom for my pleasure, and this is the first time I have ever seen her wearing them.)

The diaphanous garter belt is supporting sexy black seamed stockings that cover her wonderfully shaped long legs. Her prominent nipples are bulging the front of the thin flimsy dress as the half-cup bra pushes her breasts up and out proudly. Her delightfully cute heart shaped bottom, the bottom that I love so much, is encased in beautiful, Brazilian cut, almost transparent, panties. This vision of overt sexuality is finished off perfectly by her dainty feet being clad in 'come fuck me', 4" heeled, patent leather Jimmy Choos.

I know exactly the clothes she is wearing, - she'd taken a perverse and revengeful delight in showing me everything as she had been flagrantly getting dressed just half an hour ago.....


* * * * * *


She'd appeared suddenly from the doorway to what was once our master bedroom suite but had been her personal domain for the last few weeks. Standing brazenly in front of me, naked apart from the garter belt and stockings, the exquisitely sexy high-heeled shoes showing off her shapely legs to their finest, she'd asked me in a deliberately emotionless voice,

"Well?....What do you think?.... Naked under my dress?.... Or underwear?......"

Opening her right hand she'd shown me the tiny bundle of red silk she was holding, her left hand posed coquettishly on her naked hip, defiantly tormenting me, knowing full well she was tearing my jealous heart out.

I'd gasped as I'd noticed for the first time, the smooth, totally bare lips of her exposed vagina. Suddenly feeling ill, I'd reflected that the last time I had been allowed to see that gorgeous well of pleasure, it had been covered with a tuft of dark blonde wiry hair.....

The shock of seeing her sex exposed like that caused bile to rise to the back of my throat as I stared open-mouthed at my wife's obscenely displayed labia, my feelings of insane jealousy making me want to vomit.

"I don't....." I'd stammered, unable to speak coherently due to the huge lump in the back of my throat.

"Mmmmm!.....Me too!....I think the underwear!.... Can't be too blatantly obviouscan I?...." she'd spat as she turned and walked seductively back to her bedroom, her spectacular naked backside swaying hypnotically as my tearful eyes were automatically drawn to stare at her retreating form.

I'd stood there, fully aware of what all this meant but still unable to prevent my stupid cock from leaping to attention; the damn thing betraying me yet again, despite me knowing that none of this provocative debate on how she should dress was for my benefit.....

* * * * * *

I know all the 'macho' men reading this will say they would have physically stopped her. Well let me tell them, they don't know my wife like I do!.... What I will say however, is that if I hadn't betrayed her first, and this had been the beginning of Claire turning me into an innocent cuckold, then there is absolutely no way in hell that my naturally jealous machismo would ever have allowed her to go out with another man dressed as she was. Be that as it may, my earlier betrayal of her love and trust completely forfeited any sense of outrage I may have felt at her behaviour and, I know that if I'd even tried to prevent her going out, the immediate consequences would have been catastrophic for me, my marriage, or any future hope I harboured of saving my life as I know it.....

Claire has never been the sort of womananyman could dominate, it's one of the things that had attracted me to her in the first place. She is a very strong-willed, independent woman and has a stubborn streak running through her that enables her to hardly ever lose any argument or disagreement she gets involved in.

Of course, I tried to persuade her to not take her revenge this way. Trying to follow her into her bedroom, I'd found the door firmly locked, preventing me from confronting her face to face. Not even knowing if she was listening or not, I'd spoken softly to her through the locked barrier, pledging my undying love and telling her just how very sorry I was, begging her not to do this to us and pleading with her to think of the consequences it could mean for our marriage, the kids, everything we hold dear. I think maybe at one time I even offered to have my unfaithful dick cut off so there would never be any chance of my betrayal ever happening again, (just shows how absolutely desperate I was).....

Suddenly the door opened. She stood there with her hands on her hips, her face leant forward aggressively in an unmitigated gesture of defiance.... She'd dressed in the sexy underwear by then, her nipples pointing tauntingly at me with her breasts pushed upwards and outwards by the half-cup bra. Despite the dread I was feeling, I'd felt myself again get instantly erect, betrayed once more by my independently thinking cock.... Glaring angrily at me, her face pushed inches from mine, she'd demanded vehemently,

"Would you like me to take the kids and leave rightnow?...."

I'd recoiled back from her, shocked at the venom in her voice, "Oh my god No!...." I replied, "Please!.... Can't we just talk about it?...." I'd then slumped back against the wall, my shoulders sagging as I had finally acquiesced to the seemingly inevitable. Unable to bring myself to even attempt to take any sort of moral high ground, I'd finally begged her, "You don't have to do this Claire.... I'm so sorry I betrayed you but,please, don't do this to us..."

Sweating profusely, the palms of my hands cold and clammy, I'd retreated to the relative safety of the lounge and poured myself a large measure of scotch, draining it down my throat in one desperate gulp.

"Oh fuck!...." I moaned quietly in the empty room, sitting down in my favourite armchair and picking up the second large glass of malt whiskey I'd poured, "I must be the biggest frigging moron in the world to get myself into this shit!.... There's only one fucking idiot to blame for this whole fucking mess, and that'sme!...."

I'd sat there, adjusting my almost painful erection with my mind a total bag of nerves and wondered to myself how on earth this was all going to end!......


* * * * * *

Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Bob Dutton.... I am 40 years of age, 6'2", hovering around180 lbs, jet black hair (although now a little greying at the temples), with a relatively handsome face I suppose, and I've been married just over 15 years to my beautiful wife Claire..... She is 39, 5'6" tall, around 126lbs give or take, and has a beautifully proportioned, slender body, with lovely pert 36b breasts, a tight, athletic looking arse, and legs that just don't quit. Her face is so pretty, still as smooth and unblemished as it had been when she was 21, hardly ever needing much more than a touch of lipstick to make her look perfect. All this is topped off with her dark blonde coloured, naturally wavy hair.......And she is the one, and only, love of my life!......

We'd first met about 17 years ago when we were both working for a national owned estate agency in central Manchester. All the other guys at the agency used to hit on her but she'd always turned them down, telling them politely she never ever dated blokes she worked with as she didn't want to mix business with pleasure. So I had been extremely surprised when, one beautiful summers day, she'd invited me to have lunch with her. She tells me nowadays that she had only asked me out because she'd assumed I was gay, me being the only man in the office who had never asked her out. Actually, in those days I was just extremely shy..... and yes, I had been in love with her from the first time I had ever set eyes on her.

We have been blessed with 2 wonderful kids, Rebecca (Becky) who's 12, going on 18, and little Michael, (Mikey) who is now 6. They are both absolutely adorable in every way, never any trouble to us at all; always being polite and respectful to everyone around them; and generally extremely well behaved at all times. All of that is a huge testament to Claire's qualities as a mother, much more so than my efforts at fatherhood anyway.

We now own our own successful, fairly upmarket real estate agency based in one of the many leafy suburbs scattered around the outskirts of Manchester. We moved into property development and management a few years ago, and that side of the business has really taken off. So much so that it now takes up far more of my time than I would ideally like. I am the boss and chief honcho for all the people working there, while Claire is nowadays a full time mum and wife.

I may well be the boss at work, but there is most definitely only one person in charge of the beautiful, 4 bedroom detached home we live in on the outskirts of Prestbury, about 20 miles from our offices in Manchester. The house has been extensively modernised, the main feature of which is a lovely kitchen/dining area that is the hub of our family life. We also have a big playroom for the kids; a small, heated indoor pool and a large, well equipped home gym for mummy and daddy. The kitchen area, pool and gym are all housed in a large extension to the original house we had had built a few years ago now, just before we got pregnant with little Mikey in fact. Above the ground floor in the extension is our luxurious master bedroom suite. This has a large sleeping area, with enough room to house a couple of decadently comfortable sofas and a huge flat screen TV. Off the sitting area is the dressing room containing enough wardrobe space to house a complete football team and leading through to a stunning bath/wet-room which contains a huge, double jacuzzi bath; double steam shower; and twin wash basins and bidets.

We still have a love life that is never less than amazing, making love far more often than the average for couples who have been together as long as we have, or so I am led to believe.

Claire has become more and more adventurous sexually as she has got a little older, often being the one to initiate our lovemaking, and there is very little that any couple can do intimately together that we have not tried at least once. She is an extremely sexual person and has a special predilection for both giving and receiving oral sex, always swallowing when giving me a blow job, and absolutely loving it when I go down on her immediately after cumming deep in her pussy. I know a lot of men don't like to do this, but hey! what the hell!....If she can swallow my cum so enthusiastically, who am I to say I don't like the taste!....

Generally we do appear to have it made, and I couldn't be any happier.....

You may well be wondering then, that if we have such a perfect life together, how is it my wife is going out on a date with another man on a Saturday night, leaving me home alone to sulk and drink myself stupid?.... Well I suppose I'd better explain the deep shit I have found myself in with regard to my previously perceived 'perfect' marriage.

OK, so here goes!....

17th February, my 40th birthday. Claire had arranged a surprise party for me; inviting both of our families, loads of our friends and neighbours, as well as most of my colleagues from work.

It had been a good, no make that a great, day and by 8pm I was feeling absolutely no pain at all. Claire had been circulating, combining looking after the kids with being the perfect hostess; whilst I'd been chatting with my mum and dad and Claire's parents in the conservatory, laughing and joking and probably talking a little too loudly, as most people tend to do when they've had a few drinks.

Feeling the need to expel a pint or two of the beer I'd been consuming over the previous few hours, I'd excused myself and staggered happily upstairs to the family bathroom in order to facilitate 'draining the python' as we say up north. After doing the business, I gave myself a couple of shakes and was about to zip myself up and wash my hands when I felt another pair of hands reaching around me and taking a hold of my soft penis. In my drunken state of mind, I'd naturally assumed it was my lovely wife being a little frisky. I moaned softly, leaning back into her warm body, feeling myself growing rapidly in her grasp. She'd let go of my now rock hard erection before pulling me around to face her; kneeling down in front of me, she'd taken the whole length of my grateful solid cock deep into her throat, not something she'd been able to do too often previously as I am nearly 8" long when fully erect and also fairly thick down there too.

My head was tilted backwards, eyes closed, as I groaned, thoroughly enjoying the totally unexpected pleasure being administered to my rampant cock. Holding the back of her head as she pumped her mouth up and down the full length of me, I felt the upcoming surge that was rapidly becoming inevitable. Not wanting to surprise her, she had never liked swallowing my cum unless she was expecting it, I started to warn her I was on the verge. She'd mumbled something totally unintelligible (her mouth was full after all), then increased her oral attack on me, taking me deep into her hot mouth until her nose was pressed into the thick pubic hair above my balls. She then palmed the full warm spheres, squeezing and moulding them with her soft hands as she sucked me deeper and deeper.

I felt the rising pressure of the hot load about to exit my raging manhood. Gripping her hair, I'd roughly pulled her face into my pumping loins, grunting loudly as I came. Forcing myself down her tight throat, I filled her warm mouth with my hot, sticky cum, exploding into a totally mind-blowing orgasm.

Grinning with the satisfaction of our secret sexual tryst, I'd moaned my loving appreciation to her. Opening my eyes as I'd pulled her head upwards, fully intending to kiss my wife's loving mouth, my vision had slowly and drunkenly focused. Eventually I'd noticed the mass of deep red hair I was holding in my hands!....

Suddenly the shock realisation hit my befuddled brain, "My wife doesn't have red hair!.....Shit!.....Ohhh Shit!....Who the Fuck?.............."

Pushing the stranger's head away from me, my eyes had eventually focused fully. Slowly recognition hit me....

"Oh Fuck!.....Oh Fucking Hell!...." I'd mouthed silently, as the smirking face of our new neighbour Annabel Ripley began to clear, a cheeky leering grin spreading over her admittedly very pretty face.

"Happy birthday neighbour," she'd whispered as she'd licked a blob of stray sticky cum from the corner of her mouth, "Mmmm, that was fun!...."

"What the Fuck!..... What the fucking hell are you playing at?.... You dozy fuckingbitch!....."

Panic stricken, I'd fearfully checked the corridor outside the bathroom door, relieved to see that there appeared to have been no-one to witness the drunken mess I'd inadvertently got myself into.

Pushing my now shrunken penis back into my trousers, I'd then quickly zipped up, almost snagging the wrinkled scrotum hanging underneath of the damn stupid, betraying cock.

The grinning devious bitch of a neighbour had laughed straight into my horror-stricken face as she'd casually turned around and raised her skirt. Pulling down her panties, she'd sat on the toilet and began to piss what sounded like a waterfall down the pan.

I remember not being able to stop myself, watching fascinated as she took a leak in front of me like that, showing me absolutely everything she had; and no shame whatsoever about what she'd just done to me.....

"Lovely cock you have there Bobby boy!" she'd mockingly said to me, casually spreading her thighs even wider apart, obscenely exhibiting the yellow stream exiting from her natural red haired pussy. "If you ever fancy sticking that baby into this hot cunt, just give me a ring sometime!.... What do you say big boy?....You up for a little strange pussy?...."

Without answering her, my mind whirling, I'd staggered along the corridor, all the way to mine and Claire's bedroom; the neighbour from hell laughing out loud at me as I shamefacedly tried to get away from her.

12