Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Discovery & Revenge.
6.6k words
50.8k
16
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Discovery & Revenge


What had started out simply as a drunken mistake, rapidly turned into a full-blown, illicit and adulterous affair. As it turned out, Bella, the bitch from hell, worked only a couple of miles from my works office, making it relatively easy for us to arrange our clandestine meetings. We got together a total of 8 times over the next few weeks, fucking and sucking like two rutting animals on each occasion.

The first time we met up after the fuck at my house, she gave me a mind-boggling blow job as we sat in my car, parked on the top level of the multi-storey car park at the rear of her workplace. I'd refused to fuck her that time, we didn't have any condoms, so I fingered her to a climax in return, her licking my fingers clean after she had cum twice all over my hand.

Now caught up in the entirely sexual, conspirational affair, we then had several meetings at a Premier Inn hotel a few miles away from where we both worked. We also met twice at her house, just a hundred yards from my family home. That, of course, was ridiculously dangerous, but by that time my adulterous cock really wasn't considering the possibility my adultery being discovered.

I'd decided I was going to wear condoms after that first frantic fuck, no matter how much Bella assured me she was clean and safe. And, as I'd had a vasectomy after Mikey was born, (Claire and I coming to the decision that two kids was all we both wanted), It would be safer for Bella to carry a supply with her, rather than me running the risk of Claire finding them sometime in the future. As you can tell, we had really started to think our way through our illicit affair.

These meetings inevitably progressed rapidly to full blown, totally uninhibited, mind-numbing sex. There was absolutely no affection involved, in fact we didn't like one another really, just pure unadulterated lust. I just couldn't help myself. This was the basest form of bestial-like fucking I could imagine, certainly no love or tenderness involved, just aggressive and addictive sex. I have to admit, I was hooked.....

Bella and I did absolutely everything sexually together. She was totally uninhibited, and I was an equally willing partner for her lust. We had sex in every position imaginable, and probably some never even documented. She absolutely loved anal, something Claire and I had only ever tried once, her explaining afterwards that I was much too thick for her back there and it was just too painful for her to repeat.

Bella also introduced me to water-sports too. That was not something I found particularly exciting or sexy, butsheseemed to love it when I pissed all over her aroused pussy as she lay in the hotel bath. She also loved to have her bottom spanked and her nipples twisted, the harder the better actually. Again, not something I had ever tried to do with Claire, but I must admit it was a huge turn-on, having a beautiful pair of nude female buttocks stretched over my naked loins as I sat on a chair, able to turn them a deep pink at my pleasure.

This sort of wild sex was totally different to what I had become used to with Claire. With her, when we made love there was always the tenderness; the intimate consideration of each other's desires; the pure love for someone you totally adore. Occasionally we would just fuck to relieve the needs one or the other of us had, but these few times were never as satisfying as the long love making sessions we indulged in for the vast majority of our'private'life.

With Bella it was totally different. She was much older, 56, and had been married and divorced three times. She made it abundantly clear from the offset that she didn't want to form any attachment whatsoever to any man left in the whole world, she just wanted hard, sometimes, even rough, sex.

Yes she was bitter and twisted. She had been cheated on, and cheated herself, in all of her marriages; so much so that she had become totally immune to any affection showed to her by anyone. She had two grown up children, both to different husbands; neither of whom could be bothered to have anything to do with her, so there was a distinct lack of love in her whole life. All this had probably contributed greatly to her being the total bitch she had turned into.

Maybe I should have understood her more, had a little sympathy for the way her life had turned out, but I didn't, not at all. A huge part of me actually hated her with a vengeance, wholly blaming her for drawing me into the adulterous, cheating, new way of life I now found myself in.

So, you may ask yourself, if she was such a bitch, why would you risk your 'perfect' marriage to someone you love and adore, just to fuck around with a much older woman?.

In my feeble defence, I can only reiterate, I had become addicted to the raw uncomplicated fucking I had with Bella. I knew I was risking everything, but just wasn't able to call a halt to it all. The more often we met, the more addicted I became.....

I have no idea how long this affair would have lasted, or what the outcome would have been eventually, as, in late April, my whole life changed when the bottom fell out of my cocooned little world!

* * * * * *

I'd gone up onto the roof of our office building, we have a shelter up there to facilitate the few idiots left working for us who still insist on being smokers. I had taken to going up there when I wanted to ring Bella, it was easier to ensure we weren't overheard than ringing from my office.

Before I had the chance to ring her, my cellphone rang, showing her number as the dialler. Smiling, I answered it jovially, "Hello you sexy bitch, I was just about to ring you!...."

"Shut the fuck up and listen Bob!....." she snapped, "I've just rung to tell you that It's over!.... I'm not going to see you again!....Ever!...."

"Hey, what's the fuck's wrong Bel?.... I thought things were going great between us now."

"That crazy cunt of a wife of yours, that's what's wrong!.... She came here Bob!.... To my fuckingofficefor god's sake!....."

"Oh Fuck!....Does she know?....." I asked, (Isn't it amazing what downright stupid questions we can ask when our brains are scrambled and in a blind panic.)

"Of course she fucking knows, you dumbbastard!.... She punched me Bob, not fucking slapped me!.... She actually fucking punched my face!....Twice!.... Right in my office, in front of everyone!...."

"Oh fuck!....are you OK?...."

"OK?...OfuckingK?.... Of course I'm not OK!.... I've got a black eye, a split lip that hurts like hell, and there's blood all over my fucking blouse!....." She carried on ranting, "Then the crazy cow threatened me that if I ever went near you again she'd fucking kill me!.... And you know what Bob?....I fucking well believe her!"

"How the hell did she find out?... Did she see us?"

"That dozy cow Mary Abbott told her, that's how she found out!"

"How the fuck did Mary know?.... I haven't seen her since my birthday party!"

"Because I told her that's how!..... I recommended you to her if you must know!.... Told her how good a fuck you were!.... I thought you could help her out, seeing as she's divorced too and hasn't been with anyone since her husband left!"

"YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!... Mary is Claire's best friend.!.... They'recousinsfor fucks sake!.... She divorced her husband because he came out as gay after they'd been married for 10 years..... It's put her off men ever since!"

"Oh shit!.... Bloody hell Bob!... How the fuck was I supposed to know that?...." Bella's voice was a lot calmer and softer now as she obviously realised what she had done, "I'm sorry Bob, I really am..... I never meant for our bit of fun to drop you in this much crap."

"What thefuckam I supposed to do now Bel?.... I could lose everything!.... My wife, my kids, my home!..... Fuckingeverything!.... All through a sordid fucking affair with you!"

"I'm so sorry Bob!... If I were you I'd get home as quickly as I could before she has chance to do anything drastic!.... Beg her to forgive you Bob!... I'll speak to her if you want!.... I'll tell her it was all my fault!.... Explain how I seduced you, not the other way round!"

"No Bella!... You stay the fuck away from her!.... How would you speaking to her help?.... I stillfuckedyou didn't I?"

Quietly she whispered, "I'm so sorry Bob.....Good luck!"

Then she hung up, leaving me panic stricken and alone!

* * * * * *

I felt ill,reallyill. My life as I knew it, was crashing down around my ears..... Everything I'd worked and lived for, in danger of being destroyed before I had a chance to do anything about it.....

Slipping my cellphone into my jacket pocket, I ran back down the stairs to our offices. Making a detour to my desk over in the far corner of the main space, I grabbed my briefcase, slamming it shut as I walked quickly back out towards the main door and saying curtly to Amy, my personal secretary, "Cancel all my appointments, I'm out for the rest of the day!"

"What about Mr. James?...he's been waiting to see you for weeks."

"WHAT PART OF I'M OUT ALL FUCKING AFTERNOON DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!...." I shouted at her, instantly feeling like a real twat as she started to tear up. "I'm so sorry Amy," I said apologetically, "Please ask him to rearrange it..... Tell him I have a major emergency at home!"

"Oh my god Bob!... Can I help at all?"

"No thanks love, it'll be OK.... Everything gonna be OK really!...." I replied, with much more conviction than I was actually feeling. I then strode rapidly through the office, leaving behind me a large group of totally bemused, worried looking friends and colleagues. Running down the three flights of stairs rather than wait for the lift, I sprinted out to my car.

I managed to drive the normally 45 minute journey to our house in less than half an hour, without doubt putting myself and everyone else on those roads at the time in great mortal danger. Not that I noticed, my brain being in the turmoil it was.

Running up our garden path, I was hugely relieved to see Claire's BMW parked in the drive. I quickly glanced through her car windows, and not seeing any luggage or any other signs that she was leaving, I slowed to a walk. Trying to get my breath back and relax a little, I let myself in the front door, immediately looking around for Claire.

"Claire?....Claire?.... Are you home sweetheart?...." I shouted.

"In here!..." she replied, her voice firm and steady. "In the kitchen...."

Walking slowly through the open double doors, I saw her sitting at the breakfast bar; her elbows resting on the granite surface, hands holding a cup of coffee to her mouth.

I tried to kiss her cheek in greeting but she simply turned her head away from me, looking into my eyes with absolute contempt. Sitting down on the opposite side of the worktop from her, I quietly began to say "Claire, I'm so sorr ...." stopping hesitantly as she put her hand up, palm facing me,

"Not now!... I'm not ready to talk to you right now!...." she said firmly.

Placing her coffee down on the side of the sink, she stood and began walking away towards the
stairway, leaving me cringing in shame behind her.

Stopping at the base of the stairs, she turned to me and in her normal soft voice said, "Now that you're home, you can put the rest of your things into the spare bedroom", turning again to walk up the stairs.

"Claire"....I'm so sorry!..." I said softly, my voice cracking with the emotional shame I was feeling.

Stopping, with one foot above the other, holding the handrail so tightly her knuckles were white, she turned to me, looking me up and down with an expression of absolute disgust and contempt in her eyes and replied quietly, "Sorry?....You're so sorry?.... Oh you're fucking going to be mister!"

She then carried on up the stairs and strode towards our bedroom, slamming the door loudly behind her, making it quite obvious I was not welcome to follow her.

I slumped back into the tall breakfast chair I'd been sat on, ashamed, ashen faced, all feeling drained from my body, dreading the prospect of losing her and wondering what the hell I could do to keep her!

* * * * * *

Over the next couple of weeks, Claire hardly spoke to me, refusing any request I made to talk to her. We met only when the children were around, at all other times, Claire retreating to her now private bedroom. We tried to behave normally in front of the kids, but I'm sure they must have noticed the tension between us, especially Becky.

My little princess was turning into a beautiful young lady, with all the feelings and emotions you would expect from such a rapidly maturing mind. I would catch her quietly looking at me quizzically, obviously knowing something was going on between me and her mum, but afraid to ask. I have no doubt she'd asked Claire what was happening, they had always been best friends as well as parent and child, but how her mother explained things to her I have no idea.

Mikey, on the other hand, didn't seem to suspect anything. He was just his normal boisterous self, jumping up onto my knee as soon as I arrived home from work, then demanding we went out into the garden to play football before he went to bed. The little fella did provide me with the only glimmer of hope I'd felt over that period however, when I accidentally overheard a conversation between him and his sister.

They were together in their playroom, on their computer game I think, when Mikey turned to Becky and asked her when we were getting our dog. She replied that she wasn't aware of any intention of us getting a dog and asked him what gave him the idea we were. "Because mummy told me the other day that daddy has been very, very naughty and that he has to spend a bit of time in the doghouse, so I think that when he comes out we will be getting a dog." His sister had laughed loudly at this telling him he was being daft, causing an argument between them which quickly turned into a playful fight.

Walking away and leaving them to it, I smiled for the first time in weeks as I considered what he'd said. "Daddy has to spenda bit of timein the doghouse." Did that mean that Claire was intending eventually allowing me back in her life?.... God, I hoped so!

In the weeks following Claire's discovery of my affair, my work had suffered badly. I had been unable to concentrate, not wanting to see any clients or have anything to do with the general welfare of the company. My colleagues all obviously realised something really bad was happening in my life, and bless them, they had all pulled together magnificently, making me wonder at times if they actually needed me at all.

Thankfully I had a rock to support me.......

Amy, now in her 60's, had worked for us ever since we started the agency and in that time she had proven many, many times to be a close and dear friend, as well as a valued colleague, to both myself and Claire. She'd suspected my marriage was in trouble immediately, and implored me to take time out to try and sort things, assuring me that everything would be fine at work and the staff would be able to get through without me for a while. She told me many times over those weeks that my life with my family was far more important than ever work could be, and what good would it do being rich and successful if my life personal life sucked.

Over the next week or so, day to day life at home improved gradually. Claire had started talking to me more sociably, admittedly mainly about the kids, but hey, it was a start. I was beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, there was a chance she and I were going to be able to get through this. Then last Wednesday evening as I was sat having my supper, the kids in bed leaving just Claire and myself sat in the kitchen, she dropped the bombshell that nearly caused me to choke on my food....And tore my heart out in the process!

She'd looked up from the evening paper she was reading and casually said to me, "Oh, by the way, I have a date on Saturday night!.... I've arranged for the kids to stay with my parents for the night, so you'll be all alone!.... I have no idea what time I'll be home, but I shall expect you to be waiting up for me when I eventually get here!"

Just like that!.... My beautiful wife, the person I loved more than anyone else in the whole world, had just calmly announced she was going out with a stranger in a couple of days, to get up to god knowswhat!

My head spinning, I suddenly felt extremely nauseous, the bile rising quickly in my throat. I staggered to my feet as Claire watched on with a look of total disinterest, and made a dash for the downstairs bathroom. Just about managing to make it to the toilet bowl it in time, I painfully retched my guts up, spewing everything I had just eaten down the loo!.... A few minutes later, after washing my face and trying to calm down, I 'd walked slowly back to the kitchen.... Claire was gone!..... Taken herself calmly off to her bedroom, leaving me to my abject misery!

* * * * * *

So, that's how I find myself sat all alone in an otherwise empty house, feeling extremely sorry for myself and fearful of what my wife may be doing with some other man at this very moment.

It's after 1am now. I stopped drinking alcohol several hours ago, not wanting to be drunk for what I fully expect to be a very painful confrontation when my wife finally gets home. I've had several cups of strong coffee instead, causing my brain to be painfully awake, even at this late hour.

Left alone with my thoughts, I have varied between almost painfully jealous pessimism, and wildly optimistic hopes that all this is some form of elaborate hoax on Claire's part, and that actually, she has gone out with her cousin Mary or one of her other friends, and has no intention of exacting her revenge on me by being as unfaithful as I had been.

Suddenly my cellphone goes off, the incoming text alert echoing through the silent room and startling me so much that I spill red hot coffee all down my light beige trousers, looking for all intents and purposes that I've pissed my pants like some geriatric old man.

I glance at the time, 2am, as I see immediately the text is from Claire. Opening it I read,

"I'll be home in an hour."

That's it, no other explanation, nothing to indicate what has happened, where she is, or what she has been doing in the last few hours!.... I am worried out of my mind!

Just before 3am, I'm relieved to see the window curtains dimly illuminated by the light from car headlights coming up our drive. Hearing the muffled sound of the car door closing, I wait expectantly. A few seconds later she lets herself in and I hear the clicking of her high heels as she walks towards the darkened living room where I'm sat.....

Suddenly blinded as she turns on the main ceiling light, my eyes gradually focus again. She tosses her clutch bag and keys onto the coffee table in front of me and stands tall, facing me with a triumphal glint in her eye.

* * * * * *

My eyes now focussing correctly, I'm able to take in the sight that's in front of me. Looking at her dishevelled adulterous body from head to toe, her shocking appearance immediately shreds any optimistic thoughts I may hold.

Her hair is a mess; make-up almost disappeared; lipstick smudged all over her pouting mouth; and finally, the ultimate indication of what she has been doing, her long tanned legs are completely bare, the stockings that she'd been wearing when she'd left all those hours ago, no longer covering them.....

I let out an audible gasp as I stare mournfully at her, tears forming in my stinging eyes.

12