Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 05

Story Info
A New Arrangement and a New Fetish Discovered.
6.5k words
31.7k
8
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5

A New 'Arrangement'

Claire got up alone the following day and left me in bed. She'd sorted the kids out for breakfast and taken them to school before I had even stirred at all. I awoke as she got back into bed next to me, naked once more but freshly showered and smelling absolutely wonderful.

"Yuck! You need to shower, you stink like a whore's week old knickers," she laughed as I tried to pull her to me, "Go get cleaned up and get yourself back here, I have more use for your body this morning."

Wondering to myself how my previously innocent wife could possibly know exactly what a week old pair of whore's knickers would actually smell like, I complied with her demands and returned to our bed a few minutes later.

"Me and Lizzie looked up on the 'net yesterday what a cuckold is and I don't want you to be one."

I was surprised by her sudden desire to discuss my recently-discovered sexual yearnings, starting a conversation that she seemed to be part way through already. Did she discusseverythingwith her young lover's mother? I wondered.

"Bloody hell sweetheart, did you tell her everything?" I demanded, "She'll think I'm an absolute wimp. Did you tell her you had fucked her son too?" I laughed, thinking she would never have confessed to Lizzie her participation in young George's sexual education.

"Huh Huh!..." she shrugged, nodding her head in affirmation, "Of course I did! She was shocked of course, but also very pleased. She's just glad her suspicions of him being 'gay' were unfounded, she really wants to be a grandma sometime you know."

I gazed into my wife's eyes, bewildered at how she had, in just a few short days, turned into this free-thinking 'libertine' I saw before me.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven for stepping out on you? For fucking another woman?" I asked, nervous as to what the answer would be.

"Sort of," she mused, "I am still very angry you went behind my back like you did; how you allowed yourself to be seduced by some old slapper who obviously just wanted to fuck up our marriage seeing as she couldn't keep a man herself.... But after last Saturday night, well let's say I understand just how thrilling and exciting it is to fuck someone new with no love or even affection involved, just simple animal lust."

I couldn't believe I was hearing this. My loving wife of over 15 years had just confessed she actually enjoyed the thrill of her adultery, didn't have any remorse at all, and not only that, accepted that Ienjoyed it too.

My cock was by then fully erect, again excited by the mere talk of Claire being used by another man. I pulled her on top of me as I lay back and thrust into her damp pussy with one fluid motion.

"Are you saying you what I think you're saying?...That you want to fuck some more 'strange' cocks and you don't mind if I fuck other women too?"

I was incredulous at the thought of my previously faithful wife even contemplating such actions in our marriage, my confused mind trying to get around the idea of what she had just said.

She began to move slowly, riding my cock like the wanton hussy she seemed to want to become and looking down at me with a mischievous grin on her face, "Wouldn't you like me to fuck some more strange men's cocks?... Like me to come home to you with a used pussy and arse?... Smelling and feeling like a whore?"

It was all getting too much for me. The image of my sexy, loving wife being pounded by some stranger's cock flashing before my eyes, I started to thrust harder up at her; forcing my rock-hard erection as deeply and savagely into her as I could. She answered my lust in kind, writhing like a dervish as she rode me; as desperate for release as I obviously was. She was screaming filth at me, using the sort of language she had disapproved of just a few short days before; begging me to fuck her as hard as I could, to treat her like the whore she was. All too quickly, the hot cum built by our lust shot out of my twitching cock and splashed deep into her receptive cunt. I could feel her inner muscles pumping me, forcing every last drop of my seed into her desperate channel. She came at the same time, gasping and panting as she gripped me with her womanly thighs. We were both covered in sweat again as she fell off my now stationary hips, our mixed nectar pouring from her ravaged quim and staining the sheets once more. Lying on our backs, gasping for breath; both our chests pounding with the strain of our frenzied coupling, we eventually calmed down enough to turn and look at each other.

"Well that was interesting," she laughed, "I don't think there was much'love-making'in that little session do you?"

"Fucking hell Claire!... Where the hell did that come from?... I think you've killed 'Little Bob' for the foreseeable future." I laughed, grimacing as I tenderly rubbed my sore member.

"Oh God I hope not!" she shouted, "I want some more of what we have just had lover boy. You have some obligations to fill before the children get home."

She leapt out of bed then, receiving a hard swat from my right hand on the cheek of her arse as she ran away from me.

"Mmmmm... I want some more ofthatlater too," she giggled impishly, "Your naughty wife has been a very dirty girl and should be punished accordingly. First though, I want you to give me a minute and then follow me into the bathroom."

Intrigued, I did as instructed and discovered my naughty wife laying in the bath with her legs over opposite sides, her sore-looking wet pussy lips spread lewdly, exposing her still aroused clitoris.

"I agree with Lizzie, I shouldn't deny you anything you may want to get elsewhere.Youare my husband and my body belongs to you to do with as you see fit."

"You really do discuss 'everything' with her don't you?" I replied, amusement mixed with lust in my voice, my brain instantly aware of what my wickedly sinful wife had in mind.

"At least you should be able to aim properly this time seeing as 'he' is so soft." she mocked.

"You dirty bitch!" I exclaimed, "You are so going to get that naughty arse spanked later."

"Oh Fuck yes!... That will have to wait though." she laughed, as she spread her nether lips even wider with the fingers of her left hand.

Unable to control my bladder any longer, I felt the hot stream leave my cock as I fulfilled her demands and aimed it at her required target.....

* * * * * *

Our session in the bathroom proved to be quite a turn-on for Claire; she had in fact masturbated whilst I was urinating on her sex, rubbing her engorged clit frantically as my hot piss poured onto her open pussy. Once again, the debasing act did very little for me personally and I secretly hoped she wouldn't want a repeat performance too often. I had showered afterwards whilst my wife had taken a nice soak in the bath, allowing me to watch her shaving her beautiful pussy as completely bare as she had started to keep it by then.

I returned to our bed after showering and shaving at her request and waited for her to complete her own ablutions before joining me once again on our 'pleasure platform'.

"Mmmmm that feels good," she murmured as she snuggled up to my still naked body, "Have I been naughty enough for my punishment yet?"

I pulled away from her, immediately catching on as to where she was going with her enquiry, my temporarily flaccid cock twitching at the thought of what she was hinting at.

"Oh yes my little slut!... You have been a disgusting, deceitful wife and should be chastised suitably for your actions." I replied, noting her flushed expression and her reluctance to look me in the eye as I completely fell into the role she obviously wanted me to play.

Climbing back off our bed, she went to her closet and fetched one of the flat-soled canvas loafers she occasionally wore with her jeans. Placing the shoe on the dressing table she left the bedroom, casually flaunting her nakedness, disappearing for several minutes before she returned carrying a bottle of sunflower oil. My previously semi-hard member sprang to full bloom as the implication of what my, by then, nervous wife was carrying.

Placing the oil next to her loafer, she went to her bedside cabinet and took out the sleep mask I had worn myself the previous night. Kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed, she placed the mask over her eyes and lay her upper body flat, spreading her arms wide and pushing her hard-tipped breasts into the mattress in a position of total subservience.

For my part, I was now as aroused as it was possible for a man to be, my inflamed cock almost painful with the intensity of its expectant erection. I stood from the bed, speaking softly to my wife as she knelt before me, her beautiful buttocks spread by her elevated hips and exposing her little anus that seemed far too small to accept what we both knew was soon going to impale it.

"How many...? How many strokes does my whore wife think she deserves?" I demanded, my voice firm but soft too.

Her whole body was visibly shaking by then, her upturned bottom moving nervously from side to side as she contemplated her journey into the unknown area of sexual pain.

"I am at your mercy my husband: I would just beg you not to mark me though. That would take too much explaining to the children if they happened to see it." Her voice trembled as she voiced her fears. Surprisingly, she moved her knees further apart, spreading her aroused labia to my gaze.

"I don't think you should be dictating to me what sort of punishment you should receive, should you?" I barked at her, my voice much louder and sterner than previously, as I slapped her left buttock as hard as I could with my open hand.

She yelped at the unexpected attack, wriggling her bottom but not making any attempt to rise from her position. Her arse cheek rapidly reddened to clearly show the shape of my hand as she once again stilled and waited for more. Walking over to the dressing table, I picked up her shoe and gave my other hand a couple of testing whacks, the sound making my now extremely nervous wife jump.

"I think six strokes on each buttock this first time." I informed her firmly, my hand softly stroking her inflamed cheek.

"Oh My God!!!... Thisfirsttime?... Oh Fuck!!!.... What have I agreed to?" Her voice trembled as her body responded to my stroking hand, her aroused cunt glistening with her sexual secretions.

"I want you to count them as I spank you. There is no safe word you can give. If you want me to stop, if the pain is too much, you must stand and beg me to stop. Do you understand...?"

She nodded her head, her upper lip trembling already with the expectation of what her soft womanly bottom was about to receive. Not giving her any further warning I began.

Crack!!!... The sound ricocheted around the room as the shoe sole made painful contact with her soft, pliant buttock.

"Oh Fuck!!!...." she hissed, her arse wriggling violently as she tried to relieve the pain. Settling down once more, she moaned softly, "One."

Amazingly, my newly masochistic wife didn't beg me to stop; she didn't stand to her feet; she didn't even try and rub her abused cheeks. Instead she remained spread-eagled on the bed, shaking and sobbing, the almost unbearable pain coursing through her aroused body.

After the twelfth stroke I was sweating profusely from my exertions. I dropped the punishing loafer and gently began rubbing her red-hot globes. Her sobbing gradually subsided as the pain eased a little and as I stealthily proceeded to include her soaked fanny in my ministrations, my fingers finding their way unhindered deep into the recesses of her sex. I began to use her fluids to lubricate the tight little hole that was by then twitching and appearing to wink at me. Gradually she expanded, her arsehole permitting access to first one, then two, and eventually three of my probing digits. She began moaning softly as I finger-fucked her rear entrance, her body moving sensuously to the rhythm of my hand. Slowly withdrawing my fingers, I fetched the bottle of oil from the table and inserted the nozzle as far into her anus as I could. Claire was moaning loudly by then, her bottom rocking back and forth as her arousal took over her whole being. She reached back with both hands and spread her rosy-red buttocks as I squirted a large amount of oil deep into her darkest hole.

"Oh My God!!!"she screamed as she experienced the thrill of the depraved act we were performing, her orgasm travelling through her body like a small earthquake.

I stood behind her then, fisting my rampant tool as I oiled it. Bending at the knees I got down behind her and, with one smooth firm shove, fully inserted my throbbing weapon as deep into her bowels as I could.

"Fuckkkkk!!!...."My blindfolded, tear-filled wife screamed as she came once again, this time her orgasm much, much more intense than the previous one.

Slowly I settled into a smooth rhythm, my cock pounding in and out of her bowels like a piston. For the first time since she had originally bent over the bed, Claire reached between her legs and I felt her fingers enter her dripping cunt. Wanking herself in time with my fucking of her arse, she appeared to be having orgasm after orgasm, shaking beneath me as her lust took over her whole body.

I knew I would be unable to last very long but, thanks to my previous fucking that day, I took at least twenty minutes before, with one last violent thrust, my cum shot from me and filled my squirming wife's gripping channel, the residue seeping out of our union and running freely down her sweating thighs.

Both of us exhausted by our exertions, we collapsed together onto the floor, our heaving bodies moulded and stuck together by our sweat.

Claire was the first to speak, pulling the mask from her eyes and grabbing my face before kissing me fervently, our tongues fencing as we again consummated our love.

"WOW.... Fucking Wow!!! That was incredible. Why the fuck didn't you ask for all that before, you idiot?" she grinned as she playfully punched my chest.

* * * * * *

For the rest of the week we behaved like newlyweds. When the children were at school during in the daytime we fucked in virtually every room in the house, - rutting like animals in our desire for each other; whilst at night, in our marital bed, we 'made love' like the old married couple we were. Claire used my kinky desire of being turned on by the thought of her being used by another man to tease and torment me as she fucked my brains out. She would tell me how much deeper her 'much younger' lover's cock went into her pussy; how he was able to reach depths of her arse my significantly shorter cock was never going to be able to follow. Even though I knew she was teasing, her words inspired my feelings of jealousy at her betrayal as well as my lust and desire to prove how much better my 'thicker' cock was for satisfying the slut wife she had turned into.

Of course, all this sexual activity took its toll on my 40 year old body and by the weekend I was completely and utterly drained. I was secretly glad of the restrictions the presence of the kids placed on our daytime activities, our love-making being confined to the bedroom and at night-time only. I spent more time performing oral sex on her than actually fucking her, taking much longer than normal to lick her engorged pussy as I took her to repeated orgasms and inspired her to scream her ecstasy at how much better I was at making love to her than her lover.

The following week we actually spread our wings further. We took the kids to school every day but, instead of returning home, we would go somewhere else and fuck. We even did it on the top-storey of the car park where Bella given me the blow job early in our affair. This time though Claire had stripped completely and mounted me while we sat in the back seat, all the while knowing we could be discovered at any time, or even spotted on CCTV cameras. We also went up onto the moors and fucked on a picnic blanket, exposing our lust to any flying birds (or stray helicopters) as we joyously coupled. This exhibitionism seemed to unearth yet more latent desires in my naughty wife and she had orgasm after orgasm as she potentially exposed us to discovery.

On the Friday we were looking for somewhere to stop for a late lunch after Claire had earlier masturbated as I drove along the open roads, lying back on her seat completely naked from the waist down and open to the view of any lorry drivers or anyone else who we passed who were higher up than us. She really was getting into the whole exhibitionism thing and had even taken a pack of 'baby-wipes' to clean herself after her shenanigans so her womanly aroused smell would be unnoticeable when we eventually stopped for something to eat.

Unwittingly, I had by then driven up onto the road where the pub was that I had stopped at the previous week and I laughed out loud when Claire suggested that it looked a nice place to have lunch. I had to explain to her why I was so amused and, giggling like a school girl, my mischievous wife insisted we go in. The bar had more people in than my prior visit, - it was a couple of hours earlier in the day- but we were still able to sit at the window table I had sat at previously. My animated wife insisted I point out who the couple were who had attempted to include me in their marital games and, smirking knowingly to herself, left me to go and order our food from the unsuspecting 'other' woman.

I nervously watched as the two women engaged in conversation, both of them looking over at me and laughing as Claire pointed me out to the other woman, a look of recognition suddenly flashing across the barmaid's amused face. The two women continued chatting conspiratorially, their heads close together as they prevented anyone else overhearing their conversation, both of them occasionally either looking over at me or at the woman's husband, laughing and obviously making jokes between them. Eventually my wife returned to our table, amusement plastered all over her flushed face.

"What the hell were you saying?" I demanded

"Nothing much" she replied, giggling, "I just offered her the use of your beautiful cock sometime in the future."

My mouth dropped open in shock. My loving wife had just offered my'services'to another woman, someone she had met just minutes earlier. I struggled to believe what I had just witnessed.

Claire reached over and pushed my mouth shut, smiling seductively into my bemused eyes.

"Close your mouth sweetheart," she laughed, "We discussed how you and her husband both got so turned on at the thought of having 'hot-wives' and how great the sex was with you both after 'your' woman had fucked some strange cock."

Smiling broadly at me, my devious wife casually reached under the table and gripped my now rock-hard prick. "Mmmm, there he is again," she giggled.

I felt my face flush with embarrassment as she fondled my rigid penis. I got even more flustered when a few minutes later my spouse's new friend brought our lunch over and my naughty bitch wife didn't even bother to stop fondling me, instead moving aside so the other woman was able to see what she was doing to me.

My apparently intended fuck-buddy chuckled sexily at the sight of my erect cock in the grip of my wife's hand and in full view of the pub and her husband, bent over and planted a huge wet kiss on my amazed lips, her tongue forcing itself against mine in a blatant show of her lust.

"We'll look forward to your next visit sexy," the brazen barmaid laughed, "Just make sure you haveplentyof time for me then though,"

Winking at my impishly giggling wife, she returned to her side of the bar, kissing her glowering husband lips quickly as she passed him.

12